• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saba Yeganeh of Iran

Saba Yeganeh of Iran

"Alright, Saba, please tell me, what are your lifestyle and fitness goals?" Dwayne Jacobson said, speaking in his characteristic deep voice, and the six-foot-tall, burly and dark-skinned fitness trainer flashed his prospective client that million-dollar smile he was known for. For two and a half years, Dwayne had been named the top fitness instructor at the gym where he worked, and had his picture on billboards next to the franchise owners. Those billboards were all over the Canadian Capital, making something of a minor-league celebrity.

Dwayne loved his job, but there were certain days when it was a real challenge. That day's prospective new client, Saba Yeganeh, seemed quite indecisive. They were at the backroom office inside Movati, one of the fastest-growing fitness centers in the Ottawa area. Outside, a fast-driving snow blanketed the sprawling urban landscape. Dwayne loved the snow and felt like going for a run through the nearby park, but he focused on the lady in front of him...

"Honestly, I absolutely hate my body," Saba said softly, with a forlorn look on her lovely face. Dwayne looked at Saba and frowned, annoyed by her choice of words. As every fitness instructor knew, most women have a love-hate relationship with their bodies. He paused and his eyes roved over Saba's body. Standing around five-foot-nine, somewhat on the chubby side but very attractive, Saba didn't look bad to Dwayne, but what did he know?

"Saba, we are all at war with our bodies, I started shaving my head completely after I discovered that male pattern baldness is in my destiny," Dwayne remarked, in a humorous tone, and he ran his head over his smooth bald head. Saba looked at Dwayne, and a flicker of interest appeared in the forty-something Middle-Eastern woman. What is this gal thinking? Dwayne wondered.

"Wish I had your confidence," Saba mused as she looked at Dwayne, who seemed so damn full of energy and youthful confidence. Kind of makes one feel one's age, Saba thought. After a twenty-year marriage that didn't work out, it felt weird to be starting anew in a new country. Still, Saba left Iran and came to Canada for a fresh start, and that was that. Getting fit was just one of the many goals Saba had set out for herself.

"You shouldn't worry about your looks, brother, you look good as a bald man, like Montel Williams, from that old television programme," Saba said, smiling faintly, and Dwayne smiled in turn, then nodded thankfully. He'd grown up watching Montel on television, in between The Jerry Springer Show and The Wayans Brothers. Sure brings back memories, Dwayne thought, feeling nostalgic for a brief moment.

"Sister, I promise to help you with your fitness goals, I'm respectful and hard-working, and I won't quit on you or let you quit on yourself," Dwayne said, looking directly into Saba's eyes, and the woman nodded firmly. Dwayne was pleasantly surprised when Saba held out her hand for him to shake. From what he understood of Islamic customs, Muslim women didn't shake the hands of men they weren't related to, but what the heck? You only live once.

"Mr. Dwayne, thank you, I would like you to become my fitness trainer," Saba said with a grin, and Dwayne nodded and shook her hand firmly. Just like that, it began. A defining chapter of the lives of two rather unique individuals. As fate would have it, Saba and Dwayne were both looking for something, even if, at the time, they had no idea what that thing was...

Dwayne Jacobson, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Detroit, Michigan, and Saba Yeganeh, a newcomer to the Canadian Capital by way of metropolitan Qazvin, northwestern Iran. Trainer and client began working out and got to know each other really well. A bit too well, in fact. One afternoon as the two of them worked out, something funny happened...

"Alright, Saba, give me some squats, come on, sister, you can do it," Dwayne said encouragingly, and Saba nodded, wiping the sweat from her brow. Clad in a long-sleeved gray T-shirt with the Adidas logo, black sweatpants and sneakers, with her long dark hair pulled into a bun, Saba looked pretty good. She'd lost five pounds since she'd begun working out with Dwayne, six weeks ago...

"Okay, I think I got it in me," Saba said enthusiastically as she began doing squats, and seconds later, she regretted those exact words. Prior to coming to the gym, Saba had an egg and cheese sandwich at the Tim Horton's where she worked, and it appeared to have had a negative effect on her lower regions, to say the least. Without warning, one slipped out from under, as they say. In other words? Saba farted. Right. In. Front. Of. Dwayne.

"Um, don't worry about it, it's perfectly natural," Dwayne said hastily, as Saba began apologizing profusely after she accidentally tooted right in front of him. The two of them looked at each other and then Dwayne smiled, and Saba smiled sheepishly. The Iranian gal thought she was going to die of embarrassment but Dwayne seemed to take the whole thing in stride...

"I'm so sorry," Saba muttered, unsure of what else to say. If she could have crawled into a hole at that moment, she would have. She'd just embarrassed herself in front of Dwayne, her tall, hunky fitness instructor. Dwayne, the tall, muscular and handsome stud with the unique swagger and deep, resonant voice whom most of the women at the gym ( and a few of the men ) seemed to lust after.

"It's all good, my sister," Dwayne replied, and he held out his hand and made a fist. After a brief hesitation, Saba made a fist and bumped it against Dwayne's. The brother nodded at her, eyes full of empathy instead of mockery and decision. Impulsively Saba hugged Dwayne, aware that, as an observant Muslim woman, albeit one who only wore the Hijab part-time, she was violating centuries of Islamic taboo. In that moment, however, Saba did not care.

"Thank you," Saba said, and she hugged Dwayne fiercely. The instructor was surprised by this gesture, but he hugged her back gently. When Saba repossessed herself, she looked into Dwayne's eyes, and something in them gave her pause. Dwayne looked at her in a way he never had before, and for some reason, her heart skipped a beat. Before Saba could say anything else, however, Dwayne addressed her in that charismatic voice of his.

"That was a good workout, Saba, I think we should stop for today," Dwayne said gently, and Saba nodded. When the brother shook her hand and walked away, headed for the men's locker room, Saba couldn't help checking out his chiseled physique, especially that cute bum of his. Wearing a red T-shirt with the Carleton University Ravens logo on it and black shorts, Dwayne looked pretty damn good. I'd pinch that ass in a heartbeat, Saba thought, giggling. Saba then chastised herself for thinking such lustful thoughts.

"I never have any luck with men," Saba thought to herself as she headed home after showering and getting dressed. She lived in Nepean, pretty far from the downtown gym where she worked out. She didn't mind, though. The downtown core of Ottawa was full of places where Saba liked to hang out, and a few where she was actually required to be at certain times.

As a newcomer to Canada, and one that the Canadian Border Services Agency seemed to take a keen interest in, Saba Yeganeh had to do weekly check-ins with the downtown branch of the agency. Until the Canadian immigration authorities decided whether or not to grant her permanent residency, the government wanted to keep track of Saba's comings and goings. Saba left Iran and came to Canada for a fresh start, and found anything but peace in Ottawa...

Sighing, Saba thought of her former husband, Zahed Yeganeh, who divorced her two years ago and promptly married Helena Bouquet, the French expatriate he'd been seeing behind her back. Like a lot of Middle-Eastern men, Zahed had a thing for tall, slender, blue-eyed blonde Caucasian women, and he couldn't pass up the chance to get with one. Saba heard that Zahed and Helene just had a son, and she couldn't care less. Or so Saba told herself.

Saba caught the 95 bus heading to Nepean on the Mackenzie bridge in front of the Rideau Shopping Center. As she began the long trek home, Saba thought of the day she'd had. Earlier, she went to her two-hour English class at Algonquin College, a school she intended to attend as a regular student one day. After that, she did her five-hour shift at Tim Horton's, then came to Movati for a workout. And then her big butt betrayed her, and she tooted in front of Dwayne, her fitness trainer and secret crush...

"Next Jummah I will pray to the Most High to send me a man who likes tall, chubby and awkward women with a farting problem," Saba said to herself, with a sad little laugh. Putting on her headphones, she plugged them into her iPhone and began listening to her favorite song, alternative artist Melanie Martinez's hit Mad Hatter. For some reason, the brilliant and at times disturbing song spoke to Saba's soul...

After showering and getting dressed, Dwayne wished his co-workers a good day and exited the gym. He caught the number four bus heading to Carleton University, and made it to his six o'clock business management class. Two hours later, he headed to Dynes Road, where he was renting a one-bedroom apartment. Home at last, Dwayne lay in bed, and thought about the events of the day. He was a year away from graduating with his business degree from Carleton, and after that, he wanted to start his own fitness center. Lots to do between now and then...

When Saba got home, she was pleasantly surprised to see that she had several text messages from Dwayne praising her workout. Pleased, she went to bed after watching TV and eating a healthy supper. As she lay in bed, Saba thought of the handsome Dwayne, and all the lustful, sexy things that she wanted to do with him. Smiling, Saba slid her hand between her legs and began masturbating, fingering her pussy while thinking of a certain hard-bodied, dark-skinned stud.

"Dammit I'm such a slut," Saba whispered to herself, pinching her nipples with one hand while fingering herself with the other. Filled with lustful inspiration, Saba reached for the black dildo which she kept in a nearby drawer. Taking it, she rubbed it against her clitoris, then thrust it into herself firmly. A shocked little gasp escaped Saba's lips as the dildo filled her mound. Closing herself, Saba began to fuck herself, and in her fantasy, a certain dark stud was on top of her...

"Fuck me, Habibi," Saba cooed, and in her fantasy, she opened herself up to Dwayne. The handsome African American kissed her passionately, and grasped her breasts, caressing them with his strong yet gentle hands. Saba felt Dwayne's hard body press against hers, and she welcomed him. When he spread her legs and slid his hand between them, Saba welcomed this most wonderful intrusion.

"Give yourself to me, Saba, don't hold back," Dwayne said to Saba, locking eyes with her, and she nodded and smiled. Once more, Dwayne kissed her, and then Saba felt his fingers in her pussy. She sighed happily as he stimulated her this way, and then his mouth traced a path from her lips to her chest, where he sucked on her nipples before finding his way to her crotch. Saba smiled as Dwayne began eating her pussy, his tongue teasing her clitoris oh-so nicely...

"Oh yes," Saba squealed, and she thrust the black dildo deep into her pussy, envisioning Dwayne's hard dick filling her up. The bed shook as Saba pleasured herself, and she came, shockingly and violently, after a little while. She lay in bed, sweaty and wild, her chest heaving. Slowly, Saba calmed down, and then smiled, feeling quite satisfied after this self-administered guilty pleasure. Someday I'll have a lover who will make me feel alive again, Saba thought to herself before falling asleep.

A few kilometers away from Saba Yeganeh's place in Nepean, Dwayne Jacobson lay in bed, restless. The snow was falling heavily, he glanced at it through his window. From there, he could see much of Dynes road, and the surrounding area, including Carleton University. Unable to sleep, filled with nervous energy, Dwayne could not sleep. His thoughts drifted to the afternoon's events, to Movati's gym, to Saba. Hmm, Saba, the lovely but self-conscious Iranian cutie. She intruded his thoughts very often...

"Hmm, come here, sexy," Dwayne said aloud, as he thought of a certain curvaceous, socially awkward lady. In Dwayne's vivid imagination, Saba Yeganeh was transformed, from awkward gal at the gym to wanton sex goddess. Summoned to his bedroom, Saba ditched her sweatpants and T-shirts for a sexy crimson negligee which revealed much of her curvaceous body. The raven-haired, bronze-skinned Persian gal looked good enough to eat, and Dwayne hungered for her...

"I'll come if I feel like it," Saba replied haughtily, and she stood there, hands on her wide hips. Dwayne grinned and rose from the bed, going to her. They stood face to face, and smiled at one another. Dwayne pulled Saba into his arms and kissed her, and then they began exploring each other. Dwayne laid Saba on the bed and proceeded to ravish the Persian cutie, licking every inch of that voluptuous and oh-so sexy body which she was so damn self-conscious about...

"Relax and enjoy, sweetie, I'll take care of you," Dwayne said to Saba, and she nodded and grinned. The brother kissed the lady's feet, sucking on her toes. Spreading her thick and sexy legs, he inhaled her womanly aroma and began feasting on her. Saba moaned deeply as Dwayne ate her out like a hungry man. Afterwards, she sat astride him and caressed his thick, dark manhood. Without further ado, Saba began riding Dwayne, who gripped her hips and thrust into her.

"Oh fuck," Dwayne cried out as he came, and he groaned, his hard dick spewing cum all over himself. Dwayne sighed, and looked around. His fantasy gal, Saba Yeganeh, was nowhere to be found. Dwayne smiled to himself. As a tall, good-looking African American man living in Ottawa, he had been on many dates with many women. They were fine, and fun in and out of the bedroom, but none touched him like Saba. The Iranian Muslim gal's awkwardness was charmingly endearing, to say the least. Dwayne's phone suddenly buzzed, interrupting his thoughts...

"As Salaam Alaikum, brother, I wanted to apologize once more, and invite you to this new restaurant, it's halal and not big on dairy products, so no mishaps from me ( this was followed by the laughing out loud sign ), we can go this Thursday, my treat, just let me know," read the text message from Saba Yeganeh. Dwayne looked at it for a long time, and slowly exhaled. His heart skipped a beat, what was he to do? Dwayne never crossed the line with clients, but Saba was something else...

"Walaikum As Salaam, sister, it will be my pleasure," Dwayne Jacobson replied via text, and he even added a smiley face. On the other side of town, Saba Yeganeh's heart skipped a beat as she read the reply from Dwayne. She looked at her phone for a long moment, then started giggling. In an uncharacteristically bold move, the perpetually shy gal asked out the handsome and self-assured gym instructor, and he accepted. I will claim you and make you mine, Dwayne, Saba thought happily before finally falling asleep.

"So, Dwayne, what do you think of Shawarma Haven?" Saba asked her trainer/date as they sat together near the window inside the quaint Libyan-owned restaurant located in the heart of Barrhaven's business district. Saba looked at Dwayne, who looked handsome in a blue silk dress shirt, black silk dress pants and black Timberland boots. Brother's looking real stylish, Saba thought appreciatively.

"I love it, friendly staff, great food, great company, thanks for bringing me," Dwayne said, and Saba blushed as he took her hand and brought it to his lips. They exchanged a smile and began eating a delicious meal consisting of white rice, potatoes, tabbouleh, hot hummus and chicken and beef. Afterwards, the two of them went for a walk around Barrhaven, since it was an unseasonably warm day...

"Hmm, glad we didn't get any surprises from my big butt today," Saba said, laughing in a self-deprecating manner, as the two of them stood on Strandherd Drive, having walked about a kilometer from where they'd started. Dwayne looked at the tall, curvy woman standing before him and paused. Saba looked ravishing in a red vest and ankle-length traditional Islamic skirt, and he marveled at her simple yet undeniable beauty. What a woman, Dwayne thought.

"Saba, my dear, your butt is perfect, as is the rest of you," Dwayne replied, and then he pulled Saba close with one arm, and gently touched her lovely face with the other. Saba blinked as Dwayne gently stroked her face, then playfully poked her nose. Saba grinned, and then she did something she'd been wanting to do for ages. In one fell swoop, Saba grabbed Dwayne's ass and gave it a firm squeeze, and then pressed her lips firmly against his. Dwayne was surprised, to say the least, but he nevertheless kissed back his decidedly passionate gal pal Saba.

"Just a taste of me, handsome," Saba said, winking at Dwayne, when they came up for air. Dwayne looked at Saba and grinned. It turns out it was true, what he initially thought of her. Beneath Saba's outwardly shy demeanor lurked a raw passion hinted at by the simmering fierceness Dwayne initially glimpsed in her lovely brown eyes. Hand in hand, they continued their walk around Barrhaven. Folks walking by stared at the seemingly mismatched pair, but they did not care. Dwayne and Saba were too into each other to care for any of that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saba Yeganeh of Iran

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds