• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • her Devotion to Him Ch. 13

her Devotion to Him Ch. 13

(Author's Note: These stories originally began as a creation for My girl, I love her with all My heart, I dedicate these works to her.)

Kenneth woke in the middle of the morning to go pee, untangling Himself from His girl, carefully He slid from the bed and into the bathroom, that long stream of urine flowed easily, once finished, He slipped back into the room to find His girl stretched out, still sound asleep.

The sight of her naked, and wet made His cock rise, growling softly to Himself, He slid the cover off her and eased between her legs, she was on her stomach, gently he lifted her hips and thrust mightily into her with one thrust, she didn't wake up, she was too deep into her sleep to notice just yet, but after a few minutes of thrusting she awoke, and instantly began trying to crush His cock with her muscles.

"Oh God! Oh Master, mmmmm good morning my Master" she moaned softly, instinctively beginning to thrust back, she felt His heavy balls slap the throbbing nub of His clit, each thrust sending a hard growl of delight through her body.

"Good morning Mine" was His husky reply, eyes focused on watching His cock slide in and out of that tight pussy, feeling every muscled ridge as the spongy purplish head pushed by it, He shuddered in delight feeling the impact of His balls against His clit, a hard moan erupted from His throat as His cum flooded that slick, sweet channel, the first of many orgasms He planned on having with His girl today, the sound, the feel of her needing to cum so soon drove Him mad, His thrusts became harder, pushing as deep into that tight cunt as He could get.

beth quivered, her orgasm began to sweep over her as she felt His cum flood her, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood, she quelled the desire, knowing she'd not asked permission to cum, and didn't want to cum just yet, she was coming to love the harder orgasms He was making her have, her keening whimpers turned into the puppy dog whines that she knew Master enjoyed so much, at about the fourth or fifth whimper, she felt His cock jerk and spray cum inside her again."Oh God Master, take Your ass now, fuck me Master, fuck Your slut! Use her anywhere, anytime You want..oh God Kenneth! Oh my God my Master! PLEASE!".

His cock slid from that tight pussy to push into His girl's even tighter ass, an orgasm erupted, flooding her again He was so sensitive, once He'd buried deep inside her, He rested a moment while fingering His clit rapidly, pressed in tight, He could feel those juices from His girl sliding out of His pussy, relishing the feel for a few moments, He growled and began suckling on her flesh, in the middle of her spine while He took His ass, the pleasure He was experiencing was beyond belief and measure, God how He loved her, needed her, His eyes closed tight while He fucked her, feeling the cum already deposited squishing around as He built to yet another orgasm.

"Master! Please! Please! Please! Let Yours cum! Let Yours cum, let me cum, please! Oh God, i can't..i can't..oh fuck, don't stop Master! Please don't stop!" beth whined, moaned, and whimpered feeling the attack on His clit, and inside His ass, her fingers went to His cunt and began fucking it furiously, in and out, she was writhing, bucking against Him while He took her, every fiber in her body strained against that orgasm, denying it for as long as He denied her, she could feel the juices, both running down her thighs, and soaking her hand as her fingers slid in and out swiftly, off time to His delicious cock, it'd slide in, her fingers would slide out.

Delaying His own orgasm this time, Kenneth began pumping His aching cock in and out of His girl as hard, and as fast as He could, her begging almost sent Him over the edge, as did the feel of her hand brushing across His to spear into His cunt, moaning against her back, He too trembled against her, feeling every squeeze that stretched, tight slit made around His cock, milking it for all she was worth, finally, just when He'd thought He'd reached His exploding point, her free hand grabbed His balls and pulled down, denying His orgasm, she wanted more, she wanted to be truly FUCKED, and while yes, she was His slave, she didn't want Him to be finished just yet.

"Punish me later Master, right now just FUCK Your cum slut!" she cried out to Him, holding as tight as possible to His balls, feeling the sac stretch each time He pulled almost completely out of His ass, she couldn't help but gasp with each inward thrust 'my God, my Master! Your thrusts are getting harder each time!' she thought to herself, one after another beth began going through the throes of mini-orgasms, they wracked her body, causing her to milk her Master's cock, it became increasingly difficult to hold onto His balls, her hand was getting soaked, His balls were getting slick, she could feel the jerking of His cock deep inside her, struggling to cum..struggling to please it's Master, the One it was attached too.

His eyes widened, she had a firm grip on His balls and sac, but He felt her hand slipping, knowing soon He'd cum, flooding His tight ass the same way He'd done His cunt many times over, He had no choice but to pound His cock into her to settle the once dull, now raging ache in His loins, her name echoed about the room, with permission to cum, still holding onto His balls, His girl soaked Him, literally, her cum sprayed allllll over Him, coating His body each time He pulled back to thrust forward again, finally she let go of His balls, and they began to empty into His quivering, tight ass, it soon filled til His girl could hold no more.

The cum began spraying out over His flesh, as well as her own, His hand left His clit and began massaging the milky fluid into her body, once His orgasm, along with her own had subsided, Tthey held Oone another, spooning, loving Oone another completely.

(To Be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • her Devotion to Him Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds