• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson in Humility

A Lesson in Humility

Humility

Lily steps into the bar in her trendy new dress, platform heels and the latest hair style feeling confident and ready to have some fun. She approaches the bar and the bartender checks her out. She loves the attention but enjoys playing it cool. She pretends not to have noticed and coldly order her drink. She has a soft and beautiful face, an extreme hour glass figure and long shapely legs.

Joe sits in the back corner of the bar at a table alone, not a fantastically good looking man but a firm toned body and a kind face which betrays him since he not kind in the slightest. It's Friday, hunting night, and he scans the bar constantly for his next prey. Lily being the exhibitionist she is has one knee up on the bar stool and is leaning over the bar clearly flaunting her chest in the front and round ass in the back. Many men stare, she notices but acts like she doesn't. Joe watches a few poor suckers come try to buy her a drink or start up a conversation. She knows she can be picky and so she sends them away. It's early and she has all night to find what she is looking for.

Joe watches her for about an hour, he knows this type; selfish, narcissistic, confident, used to being fawned over. The gears turn in his head as he thinks about how to break her. After deciding he's got her figured out he walks up to the bar and sits next to her, back slightly to her and ignores her completely. He chats with the bartender and makes himself interesting. Once Lily has taken notice he buys her a shot of whiskey without asking and even though she is drinking some fruity mixed drink. The bartender brings it and before she can say anything Joe tells her "You look like the kind of woman who can handle a real drink."

Intrigued, she smiles and accepts the drink. They cheers and she takes the shot. Joe scoots his barstool a little closer.

"Why don't you let me take you somewhere?" He asks.

She is surprised at his bold move but gets a good feeling from him. She decides to throw caution to the wind and go.

They get into his car and drive to a park. It's night so the park is empty and only dimly lit.

"This is where you're taking me?" She says in a snotty voice.

Firmly he says "Get out of the car." Still a soft smile on his face which is somewhat reassuring to her. They get out and he holds her hand as they walk around the park. They come to a park bench and take a seat. Joe's keys fall out of his pocket as they sit down and land under the bench. Lily leans down and extends an arm to grab them for him but suddenly he is wrapping a rope around her wrist and securing it to the bar under the bench. He slides his fingers from her wrist up her arm and traces along the outside of her breast. Both afraid and excited she shivers.

"I know what girls like you think, you think you can do whatever you want because you are pretty and wear the right clothes."

"Girls like me-" She starts to say but he covers her mouth.

"I'm going to teach you a little humility tonight." Joe whispers and removes his hand.

He grabs her other wrist and ties it to the top slate of the park bench. Lily is now on her side facing outwards with arms extended. One wrist to the bottom of the bench and the other to the top of the bench.

"What are you doing! We can't do this here. This a public-" again he places a hand over her mouth.

"Your opinion no longer matters," he says gently in her ear. He is in complete control and never loses his cool. Afraid of getting caught and very embarrassed lily struggles to get a hand free. She fails and Joe simply sits watching her with that small soft smile on her face. He goes into his pocket for another piece of rope. This time an ankle to the top of the bench. Now she is spread eagle in her trendy little dress, helpless and wide-eyed with fear. Hand still over her mouth so she can't scream he rubs her hot cunt through her panties. If anyone were to walk by they would have full view of this happening. She stops struggling for just a minute and enjoys the sensation. He slips his fingers under the panties and slides them up and down with her wetness. A hard little clit poking right out at the top. He pinched it in his fingers and watches her squirm. Only able to breathe through her nose she makes a stifled little sound and her hips roll. Pushing two fingers inside he works them around in her as the breathing gets heavier. Realizing once again that she is out for anyone to see she tries to close her legs and struggles against the bonds but to no avail. She tries to yell but his hand clasped tightly over her mouth does not allow it.

His cock fully erect now from watching her flounder and writhe beneath her restraints. He unzips his pants and pulls it out, sliding it up and down her sweet wet pussy. She tries once more to scream but gives up once Joe pushes himself inside. The scream turns into a moan, she tries to shake her head to remove his hand over her mouth but he is strong. Much stronger than she is. Legs spread and tied to the bench she can do nothing but take what he gives her again and again. He takes all his pent up frustration out on her and Lily finally submits, relaxes and enjoys. Her heart pumping from the rush of possibly being seen, her nerves on edge from the forcefulness of this whole encounter. When she relaxes she realizes she loves it. She stares at Joe with musty eyes signaling that she has decided not to fight him anymore. Sounds of passion muffled beneath his hand float into the air as he fucks her with no remorse. The power she feels from him, the wonderful sense of giving in she feels from herself, she revels in it and allows herself to love it. She is his now. There is no question. Submission is complete and as he bursts inside of her she bursts as well. A sloppy mess of pleasure between her legs. Lily just lays there partly in shock and partly drained, legs still spread, dress up at her hips. Used and messy for the world to see but she doesn't care. She let go of her vanity. She let go of her ego. She truly exists in the current moment.

Joe unties her and she sits up in disbelief of what has just occurred. He says nothing, there is nothing to say. No words are needed. They walk back to the car and once inside she leans over and kisses him.

"Thank you," She says with a true smile.

Joe nods and starts the car. He takes her back to the bar but sends her in alone.

Hair a mess, rope burns on her wrists, dress a bit twisted she walks up to the bar with a smile across her face and plops down on a stool. The bartender looks at her in her post coital glory and asks "You ok?

"I will never be the same again," she replies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson in Humility

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 471 milliseconds