• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Mistress for Black Master

Black Mistress for Black Master

"Tatiana, I don't get down like that," Randall "Big Daddy" Clayton said, watching as Tatiana Brown walked up to him, a wicked smile on her lovely face. The tall, curvy, dark-skinned young African American woman stood there, stroking a certain phallic object which jutted between her legs. Tatiana licked her full, sensuous lips, a gesture which totally registered with Randall, who felt himself harden.

There was something deliciously sexy about a tall, sexy Black woman walking around the house naked, save for a certain phallic toy which she was so damn fond of. Tatiana was one sexy, dangerously hot woman, and Randall couldn't get enough of her. That's why Randall seduced the twenty-something young woman, and taught her about the world of BDSM. Randall became Tatiana's first Master and Teacher in all things BDSM. Unfortunately, Tatiana had it in her mind to turn the tables on him, and this Randall couldn't allow.

"Tatiana, I am your Master, you will address me as Master or as Big Daddy, now put away this toy before I bend you over and spank you," Randall said, using that sexy, deep voice of his. Randall used this voice and his sheer masculine presence as a big and tall, strongly built Black man to seduce women of various races and backgrounds whom he met in the world of BDSM.

Many women in the world of BDSM are drawn to a strong, masculine Black man and Randall Clayton was more than happy to be that brother for these wanton ladies. The soul brother from Boston didn't discriminate at all. Black women, White women, Asian women, Latin women, even those oh-so repressed Arab women, Randall Clayton enjoyed taming them all. The burly brother wasn't about to let any female, not even a strong Black woman like Tatiana, tame him...

"Randall, stop playing and assume the position, we both know you want this," Tatiana retorted, laughing merrily. Randall frowned, not believing the words coming out of his sub's mouth. Tatiana then locked eyes with Randall, while pumping her hand up and down the dildo's impressive shaft. This particular dildo was modeled after the penis of legendary African American Porn Star Lexington Steele. She couldn't wait to penetrate Randall with it, and hear him scream...

A few weeks ago, after a particularly steamy session during which Randall Clayton dicked Tatiana down so hard that he left her with a sore mouth, an aching pussy and a bruised butt hole, she found herself wondering about her so-called Master. When Randall flew from Boston to Los Angeles on a business trip, he charged Tatiana with looking after his nice townhouse located in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. Little did Randall know that this was the beginning of interesting times for him and Tatiana...

While house-sitting, Tatiana Brown got really bored. Aside from her job at Au Bon Pain and her part-time studies at Bay State College, Tatiana had little to do. She thus explored Randall's world, and discovered his secret stash of Black female domination tapes. With DVD titles such as Black Men Like Strap-Ons Too in the pile of porn movies, Tatiana began to unravel Randall's hidden submissive side. Clearly, a certain big and tall, macho brother was full of secrets. That's why Tatiana vowed to turn the tables on her favorite strong Black man and fuck him in the ass...

"Turnabout is fair play," Tatiana said to herself as she watched the Black female domination videos that Randall hid under his bed. In one of the videos, a short-haired Black woman put a muscular brother in a hammock and fucked him up the ass with her strap-on dildo. The brother screamed loudly as the dominant Black woman fucked him with her toy, and those screams were sweet music to Tatiana's ears.

Once upon a time, Tatiana Brown considered herself a sub. A lot of Black women in today's world considered it beneath them to submit to Black male sensual authority, thanks to the brainwashing effects of white feminism. Tatiana wasn't like those lost sisters. Nope, Tatiana firmly believed that the strong Black man should be head of the household, and that a strong Black woman should be his lover, his helper and his partner, not one more burden for him to shoulder. Tatiana's desire to fuck Randall had nothing to do with hatred. Nope, this strap-on wielding Soul Sister wanted to peg her Master because she loved him...

"Crazy woman," Randall said, and with that, the burly, Afro-sporting, muscular Jamaican-American brother took off, causing Tatiana to shake her head in consternation before chasing after him. So that's the way it's got to be, Tatiana thought to herself as she ran after Randall. A long time ago, when he was in his twenties, Randall played football for the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. This was right after Randall moved to Massachusetts from his hometown of Kingston, Jamaica. Of course, he'd put on a pound or two since those halcyon days...

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Tatiana said, laughing as she pounced after Randall. A lot of women would find it daunting to go after a tall, burly brother who looked like he could have played for the National Football League if he were two decades younger. At six-foot-five and two hundred and fifty pounds, Randall Clayton was an intimidating bear of a man. Fortunately, at five-foot-eleven and one-eighty, Tatiana was no lightweight but a curvy, strongly built, sexy Black Amazon. The kind that even a strong brother like Randall ought not to mess with...

"Oh shit," Randall cried out as Tatiana tackled him, and that's when it began. The Master and the former Submissive wrestled fiercely, and rolled around on the floor. Randall didn't hold back, as far as he was concerned, if a female was tough handle to come at him, she ought to be able to face the consequences of her behavior. Grappling with Tatiana, Randall tried to pin her down, but the curvaceous African American slipped through his grasp, then used her strong legs to hold him while pinning him down.

"That ass is mine," Tatiana crowed victoriously, and she smiled at Randall, who tapped out. Grinning wickedly, Tatiana made Randall assume the position, and then she grabbed some Aveeno cream. Reluctantly, Randall spread his ass cheeks for Tatiana, and the sexy Black Amazon lubricated his bum, then pressed her strap-on dildo against his backdoor. Without further ado, Tatiana gripped Randall's hips and thrust into him, burying the dildo deep into his ass.

"Oh fuck, you're splitting my ass apart," Randall cried out, and Tatiana laughed and smacked his ass while ramming the dildo inside of him. Early on during her service to him, Randall taught Tatiana that a real Master totally possesses his sub and pushes her as far as she will go...and then a bit further. That's why Randall made a habit of fucking Tatiana in the ass on a regular basis. Well, tonight the tables had definitely turned...

"Who's the bitch now?" Tatiana whispered into Randall's ear as she rammed the dildo into his butt hole. The big and tall, forty-something Black Master moaned and groaned as the sinfully sexy Black Amazon totally owned him, wrecking his ass with her strap-on dildo. While fucking Randall, Tatiana reached for his big Black cock and stroked it, gently but firmly, until the Black Master came. Only then did Tatiana pull her dildo out of Randall's ass...

"Thank you for making my fantasy come true, Tatiana, you're the best sub any Master could want," Randall Clayton said to Tatiana Brown, a few minutes later. The two of them lay side by side on the bed, smiling and happier than they'd been in ages. Tatiana kissed Randall gently, and rested her head against his hairy chest. In the Clayton/Brown household, all is well that ends well. A certain Black Amazon lovingly treated her Black Master to one hell of a homecoming, and he liked it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Mistress for Black Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds