• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Flatulent Hijabi's Love Story

A Flatulent Hijabi's Love Story

"Here you go, Mona, take extra-strength, prescription Beano and you'll be fine," Dr. Ahmed Ali said to the curvy, Hijab-wearing middle-aged Emirati Arab Muslim woman, and he discretely handed her the gas medicine. Mona Habib nodded sagely, and took the bag, then walked out of the psychiatrist's office. She felt both relieved and embarrassed at having finally found a potential solution to the problem that had plagued her for ages.

Dammit this flatulence of mine has gotten out of control, Mona thought to herself as she headed to the front of the building. It was a beautiful day in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario, but Mona wasn't having the best of days. For starters, her manager wanted to switch her out of the night shift and into the day shift, which wouldn't work for her at all. Oh, and there was also the daily issues that Mona had to deal with as a divorcee living in Canada's tough and expensive Capital region.

"Hopefully this will help," Mona Habib said to herself, and she headed to her car, parked close to the back of the building. Across the street, she looked longingly at the Shawarma Heaven restaurant, a place where she'd just eaten her fill. She felt like going back for a second helping and then thought better of it. At five-foot-ten, Mona was taller than most women, but her weight was slowly getting out of control. She felt hopeless at two hundred and fifty pounds, and every diet she tried failed miserably...

A few months ago, Mona's former husband Tariq Jaber ended their ten-year marriage, and moved in with his new girlfriend, a tall and skinny, blonde-haired white woman named Beatrice something or other. In the close-knit Arab community, news traveled fast and Mona felt embarrassed. She always thought that she and Tariq Jaber would be together forever, but sadly, it was not to be. The charming young man whom Mona had loved back in her native Dubai was gone, replaced by a controlling creep.

"I'm not attracted to you anymore, Mona, you're fat, your ass is huge, and you fart all the damn time," Tariq Jaber said to Mona, as they sat inside Dr. Ahmed Ali's office. The tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome African-Canadian Muslim psychiatrist stroked his goatee and bristled at the words that Tariq Jaber had used with his wife. If you were mine I'd never treat you this way, Dr. Ahmed Ali thought, looking piteously at Mona.

"Tariq, let's be civil, please," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and the bearded, angry-looking Arab man shrugged, and grinned as Mona began to cry. Exasperated, Tariq got up and walked out of the psychiatrist's office, ranting about what a waste of time the whole psychiatry business was. After Tariq left, the good doctor looked at Mona, who was still weeping.

"Tariq is going to leave me, I can't lose weight and I'm the gassiest woman on the planet," Mona whined, and Dr. Ahmed Ali sighed. The forty-something psychiatrist, born in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, and raised in the environs of Toronto, Ontario, forced himself to be calm. It took all of his self-control and the training afforded by the Department of Psychiatry at his alma mater, McGill University, not to get up and go after Tariq. Why did the lousiest men in the world have to be married to such lovely and vulnerable women? One of the mysteries of the universe, as far as Dr. Ahmed Ali was concerned.

"Mona, listen to me, you're a beautiful woman and there's nothing wrong with your weight or your, ahem, health issues, you need to get Tariq out of your life because he's abusive," Dr. Ahmed Ali said firmly, and Mona Habib nodded hesitantly. The psychiatrist looked at his forlorn patient, and then, in a rare break from protocol, he gently pulled her into his arms and hugged her. If only I could protect you from the world, Dr. Ahmed Ali thought.

"Thank you, Doctor, I promise you that I will do my best to get myself out of this situation," Mona Habib said, and Dr. Ahmed Ali nodded and watched her grab her purse and leave. That was months ago, prior to Mona's divorce from Tariq Jaber. With her brutish husband out of her life, Dr. Ahmed Ali expected Mona Habib to be doing better, but the lady's insecurities continued to plague her. What else could Dr. Ahmed Ali do to help her?

Mona Habib returned to her one-bedroom apartment located in the Cambrian Avenue area of Barrhaven, and got some rest. Tonight she'd go to her job, an overnight gig where she worked as a call center specialist with MBNA, on the other side of town. The MBNA call center was located in Gloucester, almost half an hour away by car. Mona didn't mind doing those overnight shifts. The job paid eighteen dollars an hour and she saved every penny. Mona relished being independent after her former husband Tariq Jaber stopped being part of her life.

Mona smiled to herself as she recalled something funny slash embarrassing which happened a few weeks ago. She'd gone to Dr. Ahmed Ali's office to seek his advice about her life struggles, and on that day, her fondness for cheesy burritos came back to haunt her. Simply put? Mona was extra-gassy that day, and farted, right in the middle of the good doctor's office. What happened next surprised her...

"Stop apologizing, my dearest Mona, farting is natural, in fact, some men out there really like women's farts," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, stunning the hell out of Mona. The tall, dark and handsome psychiatrist was smiling at Mona when he said those words. At the time, Mona thought that the good doctor was just humoring her, since her farts were truly foul. Still, Mona couldn't forget the incident. That night, as she lay on her bed, Mona pleasured herself, rubbing her clitoris and pinching her nipples while fantasizing about Dr. Ahmed Ali. I wish I had a husband who likes my farts, Mona thought to herself.

As time went by, Mona Habib's fantasies about Dr. Ahmed Ali continued to intensify, and she slowly but surely became obsessed with him. While looking up the handsome Somali Canadian psychiatrist online, Mona Habib learned that he once had a white wife, Heather somebody, and had two sons by her, Mohammed and Suleiman. Dr. Ahmed Ali practiced psychiatry in Barrhaven, Ontario, but often visited the City of Toronto, where his sons were currently in university. Interesting man, Mona Habib thought to herself.

One day, Mona Habib finally worked up the courage to tell Dr. Ahmed Ali how she felt. She'd fallen in love with the tall, dark and handsome African-Canadian Muslim psychiatrist and couldn't keep her feelings to herself anymore. I deserve to be loved, Mona thought to herself. In the Arab world, the men were fiercely jealous, and many of them would lose their minds at the mere thought of an African man being with one of their precious Arab women. Mona was aware of the fact that she'd be violating many social taboos, but she didn't care. She wanted Dr. Ahmed Ali, and went after him...

"How long have you felt this way?" Dr. Ahmed Ali said to Mona, smiling faintly at her. They were sitting down inside Bridgehead café, a nice establishment located in downtown Ottawa. Dr. Ahmed Ali had gone in for coffee, and Mona 'accidentally' bumped into him, having gone inside to inquire about job applications for a nephew that he'd never heard her mention. It's weird how these things happen...

"I've always cherished you, habibi, it just took me a long time to admit it to myself," Mona said, smiling, and she waited for Dr. Ahmed Ali's response. The good doctor smiled, and then he took Mona's hand in his and squeezed it gently. Mona's heart skipped a beat as Dr. Ahmed Ali brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. Now we're getting somewhere, Mona thought happily.

"Let's go home," Dr. Ahmed Ali said to Mona, and they left Bridgehead's café, hand in hand, and swiftly drove back to Barrhaven. Once they reached Mona's place, the two of them didn't do a lot of talking. They hopped in the shower, then returned to the living room, wet and naked, to get down and dirty. A year's worth of pent-up sexual tension and wanton desire exploded, and the two of them consumed their passions. Mona sat Dr. Ahmed Ali on her living room couch and disrobed before him.

"Am I beautiful?" Mona Habib asked, hands on her hips, as she stood naked before Dr. Ahmed Ali. The good doctor looked at the tall, bronze-skinned, big-breasted, wide-hipped, big-bottomed and thick-legged, sinfully voluptuous cutie and licked his lips appreciatively before nodding. Mona grinned and gestured for him to come to her. Dr. Ahmed Ali stood before her, displaying a fit, muscular and dark-skinned, masculine body which caused Mona to almost drool with lust.

"I've wanted you for ages, Habibti," Dr. Ahmed Ali said to Mona as he took her lovely face into his hands and kissed her. The two lovers embraced, then began making love. The good doctor laid his sinfully sexy, curvaceous patient on the floor and took excellent care of her. Mona moaned as Dr. Ahmed Ali kissed her lips and caressed her breasts, then spread her thick thighs and began fingering her pussy.

"Oh fuck, eat my pussy," Mona croaked, and Dr. Ahmed Ali nodded, then buried his face between her legs. He licked her, teased her and probed her pussy with his fingers while stabbing her clitoris with his tongue. Mona was one hot woman, one whom the good doctor yearned to explore for ages. Mona cried out, moaning loudly as Dr. Ahmed Ali worked her over, causing her to shudder as she climaxed, not long after. What a man...

As the afternoon rolled on, Mona Habib and Dr. Ahmed Ali continued to explore one another. At one point, Mona had the good doctor sit on the couch while she knelt before him and sucked his dick, licking his shaft and balls as if they were sugar cubes. When Dr. Ahmed Ali finally came, Mona sucked every last drop of his cum, surprising the hell out of him. Always knew them Arab women were freaks behind the veil, Dr. Ahmed Ali thought with a lustful grin.

"Hmm, before we fuck, Mona, I want you to sit on my face and fart," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and Mona looked at him, astonished. She watched as the tall, dark and handsome, well-endowed brother lay flat on the carpeted floor, stroking his dick and waiting for her. Mona grinned and shook her head, and then the curvy, big-bottomed gal obliged her lover's request by sitting on his face, smothering his visage with her big bronze ass.

"Oh yes," Mona cried out, as Dr. Ahmed Ali began sliding his tongue into her asshole, making her thankful that she'd cleaned up in the shower earlier. With the handsome brother's tongue tickling her butt hole, Mona finally let out the massive fart she'd been holding onto for so long. For a moment, Dr. Ahmed Ali didn't budge under her, and Mona feared she might have gone too far. The good doctor inhaled her fart, sucking it all up, and then laughed.

"Now that's what I like," Dr. Ahmed said, laughing. Mona grinned and rode his face, loving the way he ate her asshole while fingering her wet pussy. Later, he put her on all fours and spanked her big round bum while thrusting his dick into her pussy. Mona moaned softly, and kept grinding her big ass against the good doctor's long and thick, deliciously dark dick.

"Pump my butt hole and spank me, I know it's haram but I don't care," Mona squealed, and Dr. Ahmed Ali was happy to oblige her. He lubricated her backdoor with Aveeno cream, and then pushed his dick into her. Mona's warm, tight asshole gripped Dr. Ahmed Ali's dick like a vise, and he began to fuck her with slow, deep and passionate strokes. The two of them fucked and sucked the afternoon away, and didn't stop till much later. They lay there, grinning, goofy and happy. It was a good day and a good lay...

"I'm glad we met, Mona," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and he pulled Mona close and kissed her. Mona kissed him back, and then, just like that, they began another round. Later that evening, Mona Habib and Dr. Ahmed Ali got up, showered, got dressed and went out. They walked around the town of Barrhaven fearlessly, hand in hand, talking and laughing. They got some Chinese take-out, and this time went to the good doctor's place for more lovemaking. Mona felt happier than she had in ages, and she owed it all to Dr. Ahmed Ali. Whatever happened between the two of them, Mona was glad to have some passion back in her life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Flatulent Hijabi's Love Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds