• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Faye's Anal Buddy

Faye's Anal Buddy

I was one of those men who had a great desire to watch his wife have sex with another man. I guess my situation was a little unique because I had seen it happen before I married her and it had been the most exciting thing that I had ever seen.

It had happened several months before we were married. Faye had been having second thoughts about getting married and she instigated an argument so she would have a reason for breaking off the engagement. The real reason, as I found out from my cousin Barb who is Faye's best friend, was that an old boyfriend had come back to town. Faye had been madly in love with the guy and then something happened, they had split and the guy had left town. She got over him, met me and we had gotten engaged. Then three months before our wedding he had come back and I guess Faye wasn't as over the guy as she thought.

For a week my pride kept me from calling Faye and then one day I realized that I'd better get my head out of my ass and try to get her back. One night after work I swung by her parents house and as I turned onto the street I saw her on the front porch in a hot and heavy embrace with another guy and then they went into the house. It had been my intention to knock on the door and see if I couldn't talk to Faye, but I couldn't very well do it while some other guy was there so I parked and settled in to see if I could wait him out. An hour went by and he didn't come out and finally my curiosity got the better of me. I got out of the car and walked around to the side of the house and looked into the side window of the living room expecting to see them necking on the couch, but they weren't there. The next window I came to was Faye's bedroom and the shades were up just enough for me to see inside and what I saw broke my heart. It had been dark and I hadn't gotten a good look at the guy when he was on the porch but in the lighted room I got a good look - he was black as coal! Damn! My wife to be had been in love with a black man and I had never known.

Faye was on her knees with her head buried in a pillow and the guy was fucking her in her asshole. She had never let me have sex with her there even though I had asked her several times. I should have turned and walked away, but for some perverse reason I just had to stay there and punish myself. I stood there and watched as he finished in her ass, as she washed him off and then sucked his cock to get it hard again and then I watched as she fucked him. I was angry, I was heart broken, but I was also excited as hell at what I had seen and I blew a load all over the vinyl siding before I turned and left to go and get on with my life.

Two weeks later there was a knock on my door and I opened it to find Faye standing there. "May I come in?" I stepped aside and when she was in I closed the door behind her and followed her into the living room. She sat down on the couch and I sat down on the chair opposite and just looked at her. By that time I had gotten the story from my cousin and I had also seen her with the guy so I just sat there and waited for her to tell me what she was doing there.

"How have you been?"

"Okay. I've been better, but I'm okay."

"Yeah, well - look Bobby, I'm sorry for what I did. I was nervous and unsure and well, hey, marriage is a big step and I was scared. But I've had time to think about it and I realize that I love you enough to want to try. Can we get back together?"

"For how long? Until another boyfriend comes back to town and you need to go and see if the spark is still there?"

"Oh, you know."

"Yeah Faye, I know. It's a small town, stuff gets around."

"I'm sorry. I was afraid of making a mistake. I loved you and I knew that I loved you, but I had loved him too and I had loved him for a lot longer that I had known you. I had to know if there was still anything there and I had to find out before I married you, not after."

"Is there?"

"No. Oh he was happy to see me and fed me a line of bullshit about how much he still loved me and how much he had missed me, but all he was looking for was a piece of ass. I knew after a couple of days that there wasn't anything left between us and that I'd screwed up big time when I broke it off with you."

The long and short of it was that we did get back together and the wedding went off on schedule.

Faye and I had been married just a little over a year when I asked her why she never would let me have anal sex with her.

"Because it hurts too bad."

"Didn't seem to bother you any when your ex-boyfriend did it to you."

"What do you mean?"

I told her what had happened the night that I had come over to try and talk to her.

"You stood there and watched?"

I nodded a yes.

"Oh Jesus. And that's why you never called me and tried to talk to me?"

Again I nodded my head yes.

"Well if you watched you should have seen why he could and you can't."

"What's that mean?"

"His cock baby, didn't you see the size of his cock?"

"No, men's cocks are not something that I pay a whole of attention to."

"It's small. A little longer than yours, but not much bigger around than your thumb. He fit in my ass real nice, but you are too big honey and it's a shame because I love anal sex. I just don't love it enough to suffer the pain I'd get from you."

I was quiet and just looked at her. She broke the silence "How did you ever take me back after you saw that?"

"Its called love Faye. Besides, it turned me on. I still get a hard on when I remember him pounding into your asshole."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh yes I am" and I pulled my hard cock out of my pants. "See?"

Later, as we relaxed and looked up at the ceiling I thought that I'd take a shot. "Do you ever think about seeing him for anal sex?"

Faye lay there silent for a long time and then she said, "I've thought about it from time to time and in fact he even calls about once a month to try and talk me into sneaking away with him for a date."

"Have you?"

"Of course not!"

"Why not?"

"Because silly, I love you and I could never cheat on you."

"It isn't cheating if I let you do it."

Faye rolled up on an elbow and looked down at my face, "What did you say?"

"I said it isn't cheating if I let you do it. It's only cheating if you are sneaking around behind my back."

"Are you telling me to have an affair with Andy?"

"No, I'm telling you that you can. Whether or not you do or don't is strictly up to you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I love you enough to want to see that you are happy. You love anal sex, but can't get if from me so go and get it from Andy. It's a win-win situation. You love anal sex and I got turned on watching you get it. I'd like to see it again. We both win."

"I can't believe this. I can't believe that you would let another man fuck me."

I just shrugged and nothing more was said on the subject.

Two weeks went by and then one night I came home from work to find a very different Faye in the kitchen fixing dinner. She had a ton of make up on, was wearing five-inch heels, a very short mini skirt and an extremely low cut blouse. "Jesus Christ Faye, you look like a whore."

"Well baby, this is the way the Andy likes me to look, the sluttier the better."

"The way Andy likes you?"

"I'm trusting you on this honey. If you didn't mean what you said the other night we had better turn off the lights, lock the doors and pretend we aren't home."

"What are you saying?"

"Andy called me today and I let him talk me into seeing him. I told him that you are out of town and he will be here at seven. What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck dinner. I guess I like you looking like a whore too." I pulled out my hard cock, "If you hurry you can suck me off and still have time to freshen your lipstick before he gets here."

I was in the closet when the doorbell rang and I heard his voice as he came in the door. "God but don't you look like the whore you always were. Are you still as big a whore as you used to be?"

"Yes baby, you know I am."

"Are you my slut?"

"Oh god yes baby, I'm your slut and I've missed your cock so bad."

"Well then, get on your knees and put those slutty lips around my johnson."

For the next several minutes all I heard was a bunch of 'oh yeahs, god but I missed yous' and finally "Here it comes you cum drinking whore." Several minutes later a topless Faye led Andy into the bedroom by his cock and I saw what she meant. It was about nine inches long, but it wasn't a whole lot bigger around than a skinny hotdog.

"Okay my little whore, you know what I want first."

Faye stepped out of her skirt and bent forward over the bed. Her head was on the bed and she looked toward the closet, "Come on baby, do my ass. You know I love your cock in my ass and it's been so long since I've had it. Come on baby, come on and fuck me hard."

"Yeah, you are a fucking slut aren't you."

"You know I am baby. Come on put it in, don't tease me, I need it baby, I need it."

He spit on his hand and stroked himself a couple of times and then he started to slide his cock in Faye's ass. I saw her wince when it first went in, but the her face relaxed and in a minute or so I heard her making sounds that I'd never heard her make before. "Oh god, oh sweet Jesus baby, that's it, that's it. Fuck me baby, fuck me. I've missed you baby, I've missed what you can do to me." She started squealing and her body shook and then she gave a loud wail the sounded like "Oh god yes fuck my ass" and then a loud scream as she had a larger and longer orgasm than I had ever seen her have before.

Andy was poking her hard now and Faye was squealing like a pig when Andy said, "Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes you fucking whore."

It had been my idea to do it and my cock was harder than it had ever been before from watching it, but I was pissed. Faye had never been that turned on and vocal with me. Andy finished in her ass and then she went and got a wash rag and washed off his dick before going down on him again. When he was as hard as he wanted to be he pulled her up, pushed her down on the bed and fucked her. Faye had warned me that Andy had to have his ego stroked and not to get mad at what I heard her say, but even forewarned it still came as a shock to listen to her.

"Skinny white boy can't take care of your ass, that's why you had to call on the Hammer, right?"

"Yes baby, yes. Nobody has ever fucked me as good as you do."

"Tell me what you want baby."

"I want your cock baby, I want your wonderful cock."

"You want this black sausage in your ass again?"

"Oh God yes baby, my ass is yours whenever you want it. I love your big black cock stuffed in my ass."

"That honky fuck you married can't satisfy you can he?"

"No baby, he can't. Nobody can satisfy me like you do.'

"Tell me what you want."

"You baby, I want you."

"That isn't what I want to hear you fucking slut."

"I want your cock baby."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a whore baby, I'm your whore."

"That's not what I want to hear slut, say it."

"I'm your whore baby, I'm a whore for nigger cock."

"Say it!"

"Fuck me nigger, fuck your nigger loving white trash whore."

"You are the only white that can say that to me and not get hurt, but as long as you give me your ass I'll be what?"

"My nigger baby, my nigger cock."

"Oh god but I do like fucking married white sluts."

"I'm yours baby. I'm yours for as long as you want to feed me that cock of yours."

When I thought about what it would be like to watch from the closet I was thinking along the lines of maybe an hour or so and Andy would be gone. But this fucking guy was like the Energizer Bunny, he just kept going and going and going. He fucked Faye four times in her pussy, twice in her ass and she sucked his cock to completion twice and that's not counting the blow job he got when he walked in the front door. And all the time it was talk, talk, talk. I was in that fucking closet for over three and a half-hours and he still wanted more. "Come on baby, let me stay the night. You haven't got my balls empty yet."

"I can't Andy. I want to but I can't take a chance. If anyone saw you come in tonight I can always tell Bobby that an old friend stopped by. If they see you leave in the morning he would know I'm cheating on him."

"That's okay baby, you could come live with me and I could spend all my time buried in your sweet ass."

"Sorry baby, you know I love your beautiful black cock, but I love my husband too."

"When can we do this again?"

"I don't know baby. I only said yes for tonight because Bobby is out of town and he doesn't do that very often."

"He bowl or go to lodge meetings or anything like that?"

"No, he doesn't."

"Work on it baby, find him something to do to keep his white ass busy. I just love to take a white man's pussy and fuck it. Get me back here baby. Oh, hot damn, look at what happened while we were talking. Where do you want it baby?"

Faye glanced over at the closet and said, "In my ass lover, in my ass" and she turned and bent over the bed, spread her legs and grabbed the mattress.

I came out of the closet as soon as the two of them were out of the room and I stripped and waited for Faye to return. I'd jacked off three times in the closet and I was still as hard as an iron bar. I sure hoped that Faye was ready for at least one more fuck because she was going to get it ready or not. Five minutes went by and still no Faye so I tiptoed out of the bedroom and down the hall and then peeked around the corner to the living room. Faye was on her knees giving him another blow job! Shit, the way things were going he might even fuck her again. Well, if he was going to and they wanted the bed instead of the living room couch or the floor he was going to find the "white honky" on the bed because I wasn't going back into that closet.

It was another ten minutes before Faye came back to the room. I was lying on the bed stroking my cock and she stopped in the doorway, looked at me and said, "Does that mean that you are still talking to me?"

"Why wouldn't we be talking?"

"You've never seen what a slut I can be before."

"Just out of curiosity, did he nail you again?"

"Twice. A blow job and a fuck on the living room floor."

"How many more times would he have gone if he had spent the night?"

"Maybe five or six more times."

"Why in Gods name did you ever come back to me? You loved it! I've never gotten you to be that way. I know you warned me that most of what you would say would be bullshit, but I know that you meant a lot of it."

"Did you see any love there baby? Did you see any affection, any tenderness? All that was there was the sex, and yes I loved it, especially the anal, but I need more than that. I need what I get from you baby, I need the love you give me."

"Does your pussy have room for another cock tonight?"

"You really want to stick your lily white cock into a black man's whore? You really want a nigger's left overs? I don't know white boy, what's in it for me?"

"You treat me right and I just might take up bowling or join a lodge or something."

"You think you could handle it on a regular basis?"

"Why don't you come over here and handle this and then maybe we can talk about it."

Faye and I did talk about it the next morning and the bottom line was that she would like to keep seeing Andy, but only if I was sure that I could handle it. For the next month Faye saw Andy twice a week on my "bowling nights." Sometimes I was in the closet and sometimes I did actually go out and find something to do. As much as I liked watching Faye be Andy's whore and as turned on as it made me there are only so many times that you can stand in a closet for three and four hours. Either way, coming out of the closet or coming home after, I would attack Faye and fuck her until I couldn't get it up anymore.

Then one day I came home from work horny as a goat and Faye begged off. "Please baby, not tonight. I don't feel well." That was a first. In our entire married life Faye had never said no to me. I didn't think anything of it because we all don't feel well from time to time, but when it happened the next two nights I asked her if maybe she should go see a doctor. She told me no, that she was starting to get over it. The next night was a night when Andy would be coming over and I suggested that she call him and cancel. "No, I'll be okay by then. Besides, I've said no to you for three days now and I want you coming out of that closet loaded for bear."

"I won't be in the closet tomorrow. I'm playing cards with some of the guys from work."

"No, you have to be there tomorrow. Please honey, I need you to be there."

I was settled into the closet when the doorbell rang. "How's my little white whore tonight?"

"I'm ready for you baby. All three holes are just aching for big, black cock."

"Hear that boys? The white slut wants all of you."

Several voices said "oh yeah" and "can't wait." What the fuck was going on? The answer came soon enough - Faye came walking through the bedroom door followed by Andy and five other black men. With a quick nervous glance at the closet she dropped her skirt and said, "Okay, who goes first this time?"

For the next four hours the six black men fucked Faye in every hole that she had. They took her two at a time, three at a time and once she had a cock in her mouth, one in her ass and one in her pussy while two guys held her upright so she could jack off a guy standing next to the bed. She screamed, begged, and pleaded for more cock, for them to fuck her harder and faster, for them to cum in her, for them to feed her more big, black cock and for them to make her their slut. When the last man finished and Andy was walking out the bedroom door he looked down at her on the bed and said, "See you tomorrow slut. Be ready for me and my boys."

She was on the bed, head buried in a pillow, ass up in the air when I came out of the closet. She didn't look at me, she just said, "Take my ass. Please don't say anything, just take my ass. They opened it up for you. Please baby, take my ass at least once before you throw me out."

I looked at her ass and saw that they had indeed opened it up. It was so open that I could have pushed my hand in it. My cock, which had been rock hard when I came out of the closet, wilted and I walked out of the room. I now knew why Faye had begged off having sex with me for the last three days. Andy's "see you tomorrow" had said it all. He wasn't just fucking her a couple of nights a week, he was also coming over during the day and from the way Faye said, "Who is first this time" I knew that he hadn't been coming alone. Faye didn't have the nerve to tell me so she wanted me in the closet so I could find out the hard way. I could hear her sobbing in the bedroom as I sat on the couch, staring at the wall and asking myself what had I done to us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Faye's Anal Buddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds