• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nouzha Boussaid of Morocco

Nouzha Boussaid of Morocco

"As Salaam Alaikum, sisters, I come here to give you a warning, you see, in the Islamic world, the rampant racism and sexism are both hidden and in-your-face, there is a lot of hatred for darker-skinned people, especially Black Africans, across the Arab world and beyond, many women are pressured into marriage to men they do not like, and they face reprisals when they object," said Nouzha Boussaid, addressing the meeting of her sorority sisters.

Nouzha stood at the podium, and she could be described best as a slight woman, only five-foot-seven, a bit curvy, with the light brown skin, dark eyes and dark hair common to the people of Northern Africa. Born in the City of Nador, northeastern Morocco, Nouzha is a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where she studies Political Science at Carleton University. Tonight, Nouzha has decided to speak truth to power, as they say...

The twenty six young women in the room listened with rapt attention as the young Moroccan Muslim woman spoke, describing at great length the plight of women and racial minorities in her part of the world. They were in the Tory Building at Carleton University in Ottawa, with nary a man around, safe and sound as they discussed matters of import to all women.

The death of the Shafia women in the City of Kingston, Ontario, at the hands of their own family members shocked Canada and the world. For the first time, Canadians found themselves looking at the country's growing Muslim minority as they learned about honor killings. The killing of a woman by her own family members because she wouldn't follow the iron-clad rules of their religion or culture, and was seen as shaming the family with her behavior. As a Muslim woman and a feminist, Nouzha felt compelled to speak up.

"A lot of this hits close to home, and with good reason, you see, my own family has disavowed me and sworn to end my life because I've fallen in love with a man from an African background, my fiancé Bilal is amazing, he's a good Muslim and a great guy, but my father could not see past his skin color," Nouzha continued, and she paused for effect, looking at her audience.

"Go on, Nouzha," said a slender, blonde-haired young white woman sitting at the front row, and Nouzha paused and nodded at Beatrice Martin, her roommate. The young Quebecoise gave her the thumbs up sign, and a smiling Nouzha continued. I can always count on having Beatrice in my corner, Nouzha thought, thankful to her bestie for having her back.

"The worst part is that a lot of terrible things happen in places like Morocco, Yemen, Mauritania, Iraq and Saudi Arabia, the darker-skinned people are treated as no better than animals, in Yemen, the local Africans live on the edge of society, foraging among the refuse from the big cities," Nouzha continued, and she shook her head, recalling the horrors that she had seen.

When most people thought of slavery, they envisioned a white person with a southern accent beating on black folks in an antebellum mansion somewhere in Alabama or Texas before the American civil war. That's the popular image. In the Arab world, long before the first European went to Africa on a slave-trading quest, slavery had existed for thousands of years.

The Arabs were the first to enslave Africans, and what they did to the sons and daughters of the African motherland was atrocious, to say the least. The African male slaves they often castrated and turned into eunuchs before using them as a labor force, and the African female slaves they used for sexual purposes, siring many mixed-race offspring upon them.

The majority of today's Afro-Arabian people, commonly found in places ranging from Somalia to Yemen, from Mauritania to parts of Iraq and Libya, are descended from African women whom the Arabs had their way with. Many Arab scholars deny this, and claim that while atrocities were visited upon Africans during the Age of Islamic Conquest, once many African nations embraced Islam, those atrocities ceased. If only that were true...

"People were shocked when they heard about Libyans capturing African migrants in the high seas and selling them as slaves on the shores of Libya, in the age of Facebook and cellphones, but they needn't be surprised, slavery is happening right now in places like Saudi Arabia and Mauritania, and nobody's talking about it," Nouzha said, her anger rising.

"What can we do about it?" said a young woman seated next to Beatrice, a short-haired, dark-skinned, Amazonian gal whom Nouzha recognized as Laila Jacobson, from the Carleton University women's rugby squad. The young black woman looked at Nouzha, right in the eyes, and did not blink. Nouzha met Laila's stare, and nodded firmly.

"We must speak out, as women of all races, because it's up to us to be the conscience of the communities in which we live," Nouzha said, and upon hearing that, Laila nodded firmly. Beatrice and Laila exchanged a glance, and then held hands. A few minutes later, Nouzha concluded her speech, after rounding up the main point, the rampant racism and sexism found in the Muslim world.

"Sisters, please don't think that just because we live in Canada, that women are safe from this barbarism that would deny Muslim women the right to choose their husbands, and puts darker-skinned people at the bottom of the totem pole in Islamic societies, they're here, they still have that mindset, and we must combat it," Nouzha said, and that statement was met with thunderous applause.

"You were on fire up there," Laila said, and the young woman impulsively shook Nouzha's hand, causing her to smile. Nouzha then hugged her roommate Beatrice, who squealed excitedly. The entire speech had been filmed and would be put on YouTube. Nouzha felt nervous about the whole thing, for she knew she would be making herself a target. Muslim women who spoke up against certain practices in their communities often met an untimely end. Still, Nouzha wouldn't back down...

"Hey, Nouzha, someone's here to see you," Beatrice said, and the blonde Quebecoise went and opened the door, revealing a vision of masculine beauty. Bilal Thurston stood there, clad in a black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, black silk pants and his trademark black timberland boots. The brother's head was shaved, as was his face. His full lips parted in a smile as bright and white as his skin was beautifully dark.

"Salaam, ladies," Bilal said, and he smiled as he stepped into the room full of women, cheerfully greeting Beatrice and her girlfriend Laila, whom he was already acquainted with. Bilal looked for his favorite diminutive Moroccan cutie, and soon found her. Nouzha was just getting off the podium when she saw...him. That's when her heart skipped a beat, and the normally imperturbable young woman stepped forward excitedly, nearly tripping in the process.

"Salaam, handsome," Nouzha said, as she threw herself into Bilal's arms. Laila and Beatrice looked on, smiling and shaking their heads. Love is love, Beatrice thought. She was well aware of how strongly her roommate Nouzha felt about Bilal Thurston, the proud son of African American Muslims from the Chicago branch of the controversial Nation of Islam who moved to Antigua in the 1990s to escape 'the man' and raised their son there.

"Hello beautiful, I know I said I couldn't make it, but I ditched work," Bilal said, and he took Nouzha's lovely face in his hands, dropping his gym bag in the process, and kissed her. Bilal had come to the speech straight from his job as a corrections officer with the province of Ontario. He worked at the Innes Road Correctional Facility, one of the biggest in the region.

"Silly man," Nouzha said, and she smiled naughtily at Bilal, then grabbed his ass and gave it a firm squeeze. The two lovebirds looked into each other's eyes, completely oblivious to the rest of the world. Love makes you do crazy things, Beatrice thought, recalling how scared Nouzha was the day her parents, still in Morocco, found out about her and Bilal. They were pissed, to say the least...

"Bae, I would do anything for you," Bilal said, and Nouzha looked adoringly at him, believing his every word. Bilal meant those words. Growing up on the island of Antigua, he felt nothing but love, peace and tranquility. He attended school, and practiced his parents very Americanized version of Islam. Bilal loved Antigua, but longed to explore the outside world. That's why he went to study abroad, enrolling at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada.

"Oh, someone's a smooth operator, smile, you two," Beatrice said, and she took out her cell phone and snapped a picture of Bilal and Nouzha. Bilal laughed while Nouzha chased after Beatrice, who ran with the phone. Bilal looked at his beloved and shook his head. He exchanged a smile with Laila, as they stood there, watching their significant others. What a world, Bilal thought.

Five and a half years ago, Bilal Thurston, a dual citizen of America and Antigua came to the City of Ottawa, and studied Criminology at Carleton University. While there, he met fellow international student Nouzha Boussaid of Morocco. The two of them became friends, arguing over the different Islamic sects they were raised in, among other things, and fell in love.

Fast forward half a decade, and although they were still together, their lives had irrevocably changed. Bilal Thurston had become a new citizen of Canada, and was now gainfully employed as a Corrections Officer for the province of Ontario, while Nouzha was pursuing her Master's degree in Political Science. Oh, and her traditionalist Moroccan Muslim family had sworn their deaths, should they ever set foot in North Africa.

"Hmm, let's bounce, I'm famished," Nouzha said to Bilal, after they bade goodnight to Beatrice and Laila. Hand in hand, Bilal and Nouzha made their way through the Atrium, walking through the campus at night. They headed to the parking lot, and then got into Bilal's beat-up bright red pickup truck, then sped away. They headed to their pad in the suburb of Gloucester, picked up some Chinese food along the way, and turned in for the night.

"So, how was your day?" Bilal asked Nouzha, as they lay on the living room couch, watching an old rerun of Dexter. In this particular episode, Dexter was going after a murderous couple, and it was really cool. Nouzha and Bilal didn't pay much attention to it. Nouzha leaned back on the couch as Bilal gently rubbed her feet, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her.

"Hmm, it worked well, and I'm getting my degree in a few months, and now we're home, so life is good," Nouzha replied, and she flashed Bilal a bright grin. Shall I tell him? She wondered. Earlier, prior to her speech, Nouzha had gone to the clinic, feeling a bit weird. The doctor sat Nouzha and talked to her, and that's how she found out that she was pregnant. A life-changing discovery, to say the least...

"Glad to hear that," Bilal said, and for a second, he was distracted by noise from the TV, and that's when Nouzha made her move. Swiftly she laid her hand on Bilal's crotch, and the brother's head whipped around real fast, and he gasped in surprise. Nouzha looked into Bilal's eyes, and smiled coyly. She gave him the let's-get-busy look, and he answered in kind, pulling her into his arms.

"Gosh I want you," Nouzha said, as Bilal pulled her close, and began caressing her. They undressed in a haste, eager to make love. Bilal had been busy with work for the past few days, and missed making love to his beloved fiancée. He craved her, and had to have her. The wanton expression on Nouzha's lovely face and the lustful light in her eyes told Bilal all he needed to know.

"You look magically delicious, mamas," Bilal said, as he kissed Nouzha on the lips, and then he went to work on her. Bilal watched as Nouzha smiled at him, loving as ever, and opened herself up to him. He caressed her breasts, then sucked on them. He slid his hand between her thighs and began fingering her pussy, stimulating her sweet spot quite nicely. Nouzha sighed happily, nodding in approval as Bilal brought his face between her legs.

"Get to work handsome," Nouzha whispered excitedly, and she closed her eyes, relaxing and enjoying as Bilal did his thing. The brother from the island of Antigua had a wicked tongue and swift fingers, and he licked and teased her down below, and he knew exactly what she liked. Nouzha found herself squealing in ecstasy as Bilal thoroughly stimulated her, leaving her a quivering mess, having cum all over herself.

"Come here," Bilal said, a little while later, once Nouzha came down from cloud nine. The young woman looked at the tall, dark and handsome man who stood naked before her, his dick erect, and smiled. I am here to please you my Black king, Nouzha thought as she knelt before Bilal and proceeded to worship at his altar. The brother licked his lips as she began sucking his dick, pleasuring him as only she could.

"Hmm, how do you like me now, Habibi?" Nouzha paused to say, and she looked up at Bilal and winked at him. Bilal smiled and sighed happily, and Nouzha continued to suck him off and stroke him. With her free hand, Nouzha began fingering her pussy. Eagerly Nouzha sucked Bilal's dick, and soon she had him where she wanted him, on the edge and at her mercy.

"Oh fuck, I can feel it, I'm close," Bilal bellowed, as Nouzha tugged on his ball sac, and his knees almost buckled. When Bilal warned her that he was about to cum, Nouzha intensified what she was doing, wrapping her full lips around his dick head. Moments later, it happened. Bilal came, and Nouzha tasted his oh-so delicious, deeply masculine essence...

"Hmm, that was fun, now I want us to fuck like bunnies, if you're up for it," Nouzha said, flashing Bilal a wicked wink as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Bilal looked at her, this beautiful, classy, wanton woman, and thanked his lucky stars for having her in his life. Nouzha got on all fours and shook her thick round ass invitingly.

"Hmm, Nouzha, you know what that does to me, shaking your ass like that," Bilal said as he positioned himself behind Nouzha, caressing her big round butt. Nouzha purred like a kitten as Bilal gripped her hips and thrust into her. Nouzha groaned sharply as his thick rod entered her, and she pushed back against him, wanting to feel him in the very depths of her being. In this fashion, the two lovers sucked and fucked the night away.

"Goodnight, Habibi, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us," Nouzha said to Bilal, and he looked at her, surprised by her cryptic words. Nevertheless, he kissed her on the forehead and pulled the bed sheets over their sweaty, lovelorn and spent bodies. Nouzha rested her head against the pillow, a big smile on her face. Next to her, Bilal snored, fast asleep, with no idea what was on the horizon. Tomorrow I'll let him know, Nouzha thought happily as she patted her ( still flat ) belly in the dark.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nouzha Boussaid of Morocco

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds