• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nadia Abdelhamid of Morocco

Nadia Abdelhamid of Morocco

It has often been said that opposites attract, and this holds particularly true in this timely tale of love and woe. Nadia Abdelhamid is a native of metropolitan Casablanca, the most storied city in the Kingdom of Morocco, who finds herself in a torrid romance with her student, Joshua Antoine, a handsome and cocky newcomer to the beautiful City of Casablanca by way of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti.

The recipient of a bursary from Bourse Internationale De La Francophonie, Joshua Antoine is studying Finance at the University of Casablanca, where Nadia Abdelhamid is Professor of Humanities. Since he first set foot in Morocco, Joshua found himself absolutely mystified by the local ladies, who are reserved and nothing like the outgoing, fearless Afro-Caribbean and Latin American beauties he was used to seeing in the Caribbean.

With veiled, seemingly unattainable Moroccan Muslim beauties left and right, Joshua Antoine knew that he had his work cut out for him. The young Haitian knew that he had to be careful, since he noticed that in Morocco, the attitudes toward sex and relationships differed from the norms of the Caribbean. The local men were fiercely jealous and controlling, and the women were watched like hawks, and heaven help the foreign man who gets involved with one of those unreachable ladies.

Joshua Antoine, tall and handsome, intellectually gifted and athletic, had never been the type to back down from a challenge. He walked around the City of Casablanca, checking out the local restaurants, museums, mosques and art centers. The town was absolutely amazing. Joshua also noticed that in the Kingdom of Morocco, darker-skinned Moroccans weren't treated the same way as the more Arab-looking ones. Racism rears its ugly head everywhere, Joshua thought to himself.

Joshua brought up the not-so-hidden racial divide in Moroccan society in his Humanities class, which pissed off a lot of the other students, Arab-looking North Africans one and all, and caught the eye of Professor Nadia Abdelhamid. The professor, a lovely, bronze-skinned and dark-haired woman in her forties who dressed in the western-style, with long-sleeved shirts and stylish dress pants, intrigued Joshua. That's why, when Professor Abdelhamid asked Joshua to meet her at her office after class, he accepted...

"Madame, sorry for the outburst in class, but I know of what I speak, there's a lot of racism and dare I say sexism up here in Casablanca," Joshua said, as he sat in a chair in Professor Abdelhamid's office. The professor leaned back in her chair and looked at him, an odd little smile on her beautiful face. Joshua blinked as the Prof licked her full lips, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Stay focused, Joshua silently reminded himself.

"Why is that surprising, Joshua? I studied in France, and I was taunted for my skin color and my Islamic religion, and the white male academics at the University of Paris Sorbonne campus didn't think much of Middle-Eastern female grad students," Professor Abdelhamid said, shrugging. Nadia looked right into Joshua's eyes, and he blinked nervously, positively cowed.

"Be that as it may, madame, I firmly believe in sticking to my guns," Joshua replied, and Professor Abdelhamid smiled. This one is so confident and strong, so unlike the local black males, she thought. Rising from her chair, Nadia sat up on the desk, inches from Joshua. The Haitian brother looked quite uncomfortable and tried not to show it, much to Nadia's amusement.

"Are you always this passionate?" Nadia asked, and she laid her hand on Joshua's shoulder and leaned close to him. So close that the young man could smell her perfume. Once again, he looked quite uncomfortable. Joshua looked at the professor, and saw something of a daunting challenge in those lovely brown eyes of hers. He might be thousands of miles from his native Haiti, and in Morocco, a strange, foreign culture, but women are women, and Joshua knew when a lady was coming onto him...

"Damn straight," Joshua replied, and he smiled at the Professor, and she grinned, silently answering his unasked question. Yup this lady is definitely coming onto me, Joshua thought. Nadia leaned closer still, until her face was inches from Joshua's. The young man hesitated briefly, knowing that crossing certain lines would have dire consequences for him in this strict Islamic country. Throwing caution to the wind, Joshua crossed the gap between himself and Professor Nadia Abdelhamid, kissing her. That's how it all began...

Nadia and Joshua made out in the Professor's Office like a couple of freshmen, and then went to her villa in the south side of Casablanca for some fun. After this explosive initial sexual encounter, the two of them became a regular thing, hooking up left and right, barely discrete with their affair in spite of the current social atmosphere in Casablanca.

"Salaam, Habibi, how do you feel?" Nadia Abdelhamid said tenderly, and she looked at her lover's face, deeply inhaling his masculine scent. In her forty seven years upon this earth, Nadia couldn't remember the last time she felt more alive. This brother had that effect on her, and after making love for hours, Nadia could barely move. Pleasurably sore and exhausted could only describe her current condition...

They were lying in bed, deep inside the master bedroom of Nadia's villa, located a few blocks from the University of Casablanca, crown jewel of the higher education system of the Kingdom of Morocco. In this plush chamber, the line between teacher and student, Moroccan and foreigner, were blurred. All that went out the window a long time ago. Only a man and a woman remained, eager to satiate their decadent sexual appetites...

"I feel wonderful," Joshua Antoine replied at last, and then the young Haitian stud took Nadia's lovely face into his hands and kissed her. Nadia kissed Joshua back passionately, pressing her curvy body against his. Strongly built, muscular but not overly so, Joshua's smooth dark chocolate skin rippled with nearly his every move. Wallahi I've got to have that man again, Nadia thought as she straddled him.

"Ready to go again?" Nadia asked, and Joshua nodded, and caressed Nadia's breasts, which were small but firm. Decades of marriage and motherhood had changed the newly divorced Moroccan gal's body, but she was still beautiful. Joshua, only twenty four years old, made Nadia feel loved and desired, feelings that she had forgotten were coming back to her. And Nadia simply couldn't get enough of a certain Haitian stud...

"You're insatiable, mademoiselle," Joshua said, and Nadia moaned softly as he pinched her nipples, then sucked on them gently. That's what Joshua did, bring her sweet pleasure and exquisite pain as he made love to her in ways that she hadn't thought possible. Nadia had been around the block a few times, and Joshua had actually taught her a thing or two.

"Je te desire, mon cheri," Nadia whispered, and she kissed Joshua's full lips, then licked the sweat off his chest. Joshua grinned, then winced as Nadia tugged on his chest hairs, surprising him with her naughtiness. Nadia grabbed Joshua's dick and began stroking it, and she kissed a path from his chest to this groin before finally taking him into her mouth.

"Ma belle, tu fais cela si bien, you do this so well," Joshua said, gently stroking his hand through Nadia's hair as she went down on him. Sucking, slurping and licking, the curvaceous Moroccan beauty soon had Joshua harder than the proverbial rock. Smiling up at Joshua, Nadia winked at him. Joshua pulled her up, and she sat on his lap, his knees quivering under her rather ample derriere...

"Hello sexy man," Nadia said, as she kissed Joshua and he caressed her big butt, then pinched her cheeks. He laid her on the bed, and proceeded to kiss her all over, first her lips, then her breasts, and then he spread her legs wide open and inhaled her womanly scent. Nadia smiled and nodded as Joshua began eating her pussy, taking his sweet time as he explored her gentle folds with his tongue. Monsieur a une langue magique, Nadia thought admiringly as Joshua pleasured her.

As the evening rolled on, Joshua and Nadia did their thing. Nadia found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Joshua rammed his dick into her pussy. The Haitian stud groaned sharply as he gripped her long dark hair, yanking her head back as he fucked her silly. Nadia screamed passionately, her pussy gripping his dick as Joshua pounded away at her, her ardor matching his as they fucked and sucked their way towards sheer ecstasy...

"Habibi, thank you for making me feel alive," Nadia whispered into Joshua's ear, as she lay in his arms, her curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Joshua grinned and wrapped his arms around her. He flashed her that confident wink of his, and sighed happily. Barely a semester in Morocco and he was having the adventures and experiences of a lifetime, thanks to his growing bond with this absolutely passionate woman. To many more days like this one, Joshua thought with a satisfied grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nadia Abdelhamid of Morocco

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds