• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Bisexual Black Man's Dreams

A Bisexual Black Man's Dreams

"Mustafa, I can't spend my life with a switch-hitter, I'm sorry, I can't help but feel that someday you might actually leave me for a woman," said Dalton Whitaker, and the tall, slender young Jamaican-Canadian man looked at his silent lover dejectedly. Mustafa Ali leaned back in his chair, quietly absorbing what his boyfriend of three years was telling him. They were seated inside East Side Mario's inside Ottawa's Saint Laurent Mall, one of their favorite eateries.

"Dalton, come on, can we talk about this?" Mustafa asked, and Dalton shook his head, grabbed his coat and left the restaurant in a huff. Mustafa watched him go, feeling as though he ought to chase him but he remained firmly rooted to his chair. Shaking his head, Mustafa took a sip of the iced tea he'd ordered, and pursed his lips. Amazing how things could turn to shit so damn fast, Mustafa thought, saddened by this turn of events.

"No, we're done," Dalton hollered quite loudly as he exited the mall. From the restaurant window, Mustafa saw Dalton cross the parking lot, get into his car and leave. Dalton was still fuming over an incident that happened over a year ago. He and Mustafa had gone on vacation to Cancun, and while staying there, they had a bit of a falling out. Dalton is such a drama queen, Mustafa thought bitterly.

After one of Dalton's many useless arguments over random crap that didn't matter, such as the color of their towels and the mannerisms of the hotel staff, Mustafa ended up leaving Dalton's hotel room. Mustafa felt like he needed some space after a particularly vicious argument. Pissed off by Mustafa's callousness, Dalton hooked up with Pedro, the handsome Mexican guy who was in charge of security at the gay-friendly resort where they stayed.

In revenge, Mustafa had some fun with an attractive, curvaceous and big-bottomed Mexican female escort named Marianna. That put Dalton on notice, that's for damn sure. The couple eventually made up, and returned to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to resume their regular lives after that tumultuous vacation. Dalton eventually never got over the fact that Mustafa cheated on him with a female, and kept bringing that up every time they had an argument.

Like a lot of gay men, Dalton, who had never felt any sexual desires for women throughout his entire life, felt distrustful of bisexual men. Dalton had known that Mustafa Ali was bisexual from the first moment they met, during a meeting for business students at the famed Dunton Tower Building at Carleton University. In fact, Mustafa was there with Beatrice Lucien, his girlfriend at the time, but Dalton set out to seduce him anyway.

Fast forward five years, and Dalton Whitaker and Mustafa Ali were done with their studies at Carleton University. Beatrice was long gone, and Mustafa now lived with his lover Dalton. They stayed at a nice three-bedroom townhouse in the South Keys area of Ottawa. Dalton got himself a job with Coldwell Realty, the international real estate company. Dalton was doing well for himself, and wanted his lover Mustafa to keep up.

As for Mustafa, he bounced from job to job, from cell phone salesman at the Rideau Shopping Center to security guard, from security guard to security manager. Dalton constantly got on Mustafa's case for his lack of ambition. Sadly, on the day that Mustafa actually began to get some career advancement, it spelled doom for his relationship with Dalton. Too bad, Mustafa didn't see it coming...

Earlier that day, Mustafa received an email and a phone call from the Department of Public Works. A month ago he'd applied for a position with them at their offices in the Portage area of Gatineau, Quebec. Amazingly, he got it. Finally, Mustafa was going to put to good use his bachelor's degree in business management, acquired through four and a half painful years of study at Carleton University. He'd called his lover Dalton and invited him to lunch to celebrate, and then this happened...

"Josh, are you alright?" came a feminine voice, snatching Mustafa out of his murky thoughts, and he finally looked up from his glass of iced tea. Before him stood Gianna Rutelli, a tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and brown-eyed young Italian woman with a concerned expression on her lovely face. She'd been his friend for ages, ever since their halcyon days at Carleton University. Now she was a restaurant manager, and he was...in between jobs, and possibly in between relationships.

"Oh, you saw that, eh, Gianna? Dalton is tripping again," Mustafa replied, trying to play it cool, but Gianna saw right through that. Pulling up a chair, she sat opposite Mustafa, and looked into his eyes. Such sadness in those eyes, Gianna thought, and her heart winced. Gianna brushed her hand against Mustafa's, and the tall, handsome and well-dressed young black man flinched. She almost regretted that gesture...key word being almost.

"Mustafa, come on, it's me, you can tell me what's happening," Gianna said, and she locked eyes with Mustafa. Nodding gently, Mustafa swiftly gave her the Cliffs Notes version of his issues with Dalton. Yet another one of those endless fights that Mustafa had enough of, and this time, Dalton looked like he meant it. Still, Mustafa was having trouble letting go of that tumultuous, ultimately toxic relationship...

"Dalton gets on my damn nerves with his hissy fits, but we've been together since I came out as bisexual, so that's that," Mustafa replied, his voice barely above a whisper. Gianna nodded understandingly and gently patted Mustafa's arm. She'd known Mustafa since their freshman year at Carleton University. He'd always been the most wonderful friend, so generous, so awesome, and oh-so unattainable.

Back then, Mustafa Ali was the dashingly handsome brother from Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Gianna was the doe-eyed newcomer from Salerno, southwestern Italy. They bonded while volunteering at the Carleton University International Student Bureau. Gianna had a major crush on Mustafa, who was tall, athletic, and carried himself like an authentic African prince. Something about Mustafa's confidence and swagger appealed to Gianna immensely, and she thought about putting the moves on him.

Unfortunately, Mustafa Ali ended up bypassing Gianna and dating her good friend Beatrice Lucien, a pretty young Haitian woman originally from Montreal, Quebec. Gianna envied Beatrice, until the day Mustafa came out as bisexual, and informed her that he'd fallen in love with some guy named Dalton. Beatrice ended up leaving Ottawa, heartbroken over losing her boyfriend to a man. Gianna actually stayed friends with Mustafa, even though she never approved of his relationship with that whiny bitch Dalton.

"Mustafa, I hope you don't mind my saying this, but you can do better than Dalton, there's lots of guys and girls who wouldn't mind a shot at you," Gianna said, smiling at Mustafa. Sighing, Mustafa nodded, even though, from his facial expression, he didn't fully believe what Gianna was saying. She's trying to be supportive and has no idea what life is like for a bisexual man, everyone hates my kind, Mustafa thought somberly.

"Gianna, thanks, but when you're bisexual, nobody likes you, gay guys think men like me can't be trusted, and women think I'm always going to run off with some guy, so I'll always end up alone," Mustafa said. Squaring his shoulders, Mustafa gently laid his hand on Gianna's, wished her the best and got up. Time get this show on the road, Mustafa thought sourly.

After settling his bill at the cash, and leaving a generous tip, Mustafa Ali walked out of the restaurant with his head held high. A lot of fellow patrons witnessed the scene caused by Dalton, and glanced at him. Ignoring them, Mustafa headed back into the mall. He was starting a new job and would need a new wardrobe. He went to the suits store located close to the Payless Shoe spot, and bought a couple of business suits. Satisfied, Mustafa called an Uber and headed to a hotel.

As it turns out, Mustafa's move to a hotel turned out to be smart, since Dalton put his stuff out in neat little boxes when he came by the next day. Mustafa put his stuff on storage and returned to his hotel. He began browsing the web on his phone, looking for a new place. He found a furnished one-bedroom apartment in the By Ward Market, and went to check it out. It cost eleven hundred a month, all included. Mustafa ended up taking the spot. It was too good to pass up...

When Gianna got home that night, she kept thinking about Mustafa and the scene with Dalton. She'd never liked Dalton, and it had nothing to do with the fact that the flamboyant, annoying gay Jamaican dude was the one who stole a fine hunk like Mustafa and turned him away from women. Nope, Gianna had nothing against gay people. She didn't like assholes, and that's what Dalton was. Mustafa can do so much better, Gianna thought to herself.

"Mustafa, I would treat you so much better," Gianna said to herself. Lying in bed, stark naked due to the summer heat, she began touching herself. Rubbing her clitoris while pinching her erect nipples, Gianna licked her lips and fantasized about the hunky Mustafa. The hard-bodied, muscular and handsome Somali-American stud was oh-so fine, and she yearned to feel his touch...

In Gianna's fantasy, Mustafa came to her, tall and handsome, and Gianna's hands roamed all over his hard body as he drew close. They embraced, and kissed. Mustafa caressed Gianna's breasts, and then his hands went to her big, round buttocks. Gianna, who had often been told that she had a much bigger and nicer ass than the average Caucasian female, grinned as Mustafa caressed her bum.

"Come here sexy," Fantasyland-Mustafa said to Gianna, and he kissed her then gave her big ass a firm squeeze. She reached for his manhood and began stroking him, causing him to stir. Gianna gently fell to her knees and began worshipping at Mustafa's altar. She began sucking his dick, and Fantasyland-Mustafa sighed happily. She sucked his dick with gusto, and he grinned, pleased with what she was doing.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Gianna squealed, and she masturbated furiously with her eyes closed. In her fantasy, Mustafa laid her down and ate her pussy, and then buried his thick manhood into her. She rode him hard...in fantasyland. Thrusting two fingers into her cunt, Gianna worked herself over, stimulating her womanhood as she imagined her dark-skinned, virile lover hammering at her. Moments later, the young woman cried out as she came, an orgasmic explosion that left her body shuddering and sweaty...

"One day you will be mine," Gianna thought, smiling to herself as lustful, pleasant thoughts of Mustafa and his hard body flooded her mind. She pulled the covers over her curvy body and fell asleep with a song in her heart. Elsewhere in the City of Ottawa, Mustafa Ali found himself unable to sleep. The brother lay in bed in his new apartment, tossing and turning, disturbed by thoughts of recent events...

"Damn you, Dalton," Mustafa grumbled to himself in the dark. The night before, Dalton called him, pleading for him to return. Mustafa felt like coming back, but his self-respect would not let him. To hell with Dalton and his hissy fits, I'm done with that fussy and annoying fool, Mustafa thought angrily. He'd been disowned by conservative Somali Muslim family back in Minnesota for falling in love with Dalton, and this was how the fool repaid him.

Mustafa thought of Dalton and some of the good times they shared. There was that one time when they hooked up in the basement of Dalton's office building during lunch break. Mustafa had dropped by to check up on Dalton, and the lustful Jamaican stud looked at him in that lascivious manner of his, and decided that he'd have him for lunch...

"I'm glad you came by, Mustafa, now give a brother some dick," Dalton said, and he unceremoniously got on his knees, suit and tie and all, and unzipped Mustafa's pants. The Somali-American stud leaned against the basement wall as his lover knelt before him and took his dick into his mouth. Dalton stroked Mustafa's balls while fellating him, and didn't let up until he made his lover cum...

"You're frigging insane," Mustafa sighed, as Dalton looked up at him after sucking his dick so damn hard it made him weak in the knees. Dalton got up and kissed Mustafa, and then they readjusted their clothes before exiting the Coldwell Realty basement. Dalton went back to work as if nothing had happened. Mustafa headed home that day, amazed by Dalton's sheer freakiness. Yeah, Dalton was a pain in the ass, but he knew how to satisfy Mustafa's big ole dick.

Mustafa stroked his dick as he thought of Dalton, and found that he couldn't get hard. He was so distraught by Dalton's latest betrayal and insincere act of contrition that his body wasn't into what his soul had already rejected. Mustafa found himself thinking of some of the women he saw on a daily basis. He thought of his ex-girlfriend, the Haitian gal Beatrice, and she didn't motivate his dick to get hard any more than Dalton did tonight. Sighing, he was about give up when he thought of...Gianna.

"Gianna," Mustafa thought as he envisioned her, the tall, curvy and big-bottomed Italian beauty he'd known since first year at Carleton University. Mustafa often wondered how life might have been different if he didn't meet Beatrice or Dalton, both of whom turned out to be so wrong for him. The bisexual man's dilemma was that most women and most gay men didn't want to take a chance on him. With a start, it dawned on Mustafa that Gianna was the only woman who ever showed him unconditional acceptance...

"What Gianna doesn't know can't hurt her," Mustafa said to himself as he began masturbating while thinking of her. In his mind, he envisioned the tall, curvaceous European beauty in his bedroom, stark naked, with those big beautiful breasts of hers swaying this way and that as she came to him. Rising, Mustafa kissed Fantasyland-Gianna, and they embraced passionately.

"I'm going to make you forget all about Dalton," Fantasyland-Gianna said, and Mustafa kissed her, then began exploring her curvaceous body. In his fantasy, Mustafa indulged himself. He hadn't been with a woman in ages, not since he banged that Mexican escort Marianna while in Cancun. Prior to that, he'd only been with Beatrice Lucien, his most storied ex.

"I should have done this a long time ago," Mustafa thought, as, in his fantasy, he made love to a very eager and willing Gianna. The Italian beauty moaned softly as Mustafa caressed her big breasts, and grabbed her ass cheeks before giving them a rather firm squeeze. Mustafa kissed a path from Gianna's full, sensuous lips to her voluminous breasts, suckling on them. At the same time, Mustafa slid his hand between Gianna's thighs, and began fingering her pussy.

"Go for it, handsome," Gianna whispered, and Mustafa nodded, and stopped suckling on her breasts. The Somali stud buried his face between her legs, and began eating her pussy. After stimulating Gianna's pussy with his tongue, Mustafa stroked his hard dick and entered her with one swift thrust. Gianna squealed in delight as Mustafa began fucking her, wrapping her arms around his torso. Passionately the two of them went at it, purging ages of repressed lust.

"Oh fuck," Mustafa cried out as he came, his hard dick throbbing in his hands. He closed his eyes, imagining the lovely and freaky Fantasyland-Gianna riding the hell out of his dick. After all the cum oozed out of his hard dick, Mustafa opened his eyes, panting softly. He looked around, and saw that he was alone in his bedroom. No Dalton, thank heavens, and unfortunately, no Gianna either. I am going to make some changes, the young man thought with a smile, before falling asleep.

The next day, when Gianna Rutelli woke up, she felt giddy, and excited, for reasons she couldn't explain. She wasn't sure why she felt this way. Fantasizing about Mustafa was nothing new. The young woman got up, went to the washroom, took care of business, showered and got dressed. Today she was off, and decided to do some shopping. She'd check out Aritzia, the famed women's fashion boutique at the Bayshore Mall. As Gianna got ready to head out, her phone started to buzz.

"Hello, Gianna, it's Mustafa, hope I didn't catch you at a bad time," came a very familiar, deep and masculine voice. Gianna's heart skipped a beat, and she froze. It was Mustapha. Calling her at ten in the morning. What could the handsome Somali stud possibly want with her? If Mustafa starts whining about Dalton I think I am going to hurl and hang up, Gianna thought, pre-emptively annoyed.

"Hello, Mustafa, it's Gianna, how are you?" Gianna replied, somewhat nonchalantly, and Mustafa chuckled softly on the other line, and then continued. Gianna couldn't have braced herself for what the brother was about to say, that's for damn sure. Gianna leaned against her bright red Mitsubishi, a university graduation gift from her father Gaetano Rutelli when he visited her a while back.

"Gianna, I've been thinking about a lot of things, and I want to discuss them with you, you're the only person in my life that's never let me down, like you said, there are lots of girls and guys in the world who would treat me better than Dalton had, let's meet for dinner when you're free," Mustafa said into the phone, and he paused. His heart thundered in his chest as he awaited Gianna Rutelli's answer.

"Sure, I'd love to have dinner, let's meet at the Bayshore Mall food court this afternoon around two if you're free," Gianna heard herself reply, and Mustafa laughed, thanked her and wished her a good day. Long after he hung up, Gianna stood there, smiling nervously. She thought about last night, remembering her lustful thoughts of Mustafa, and wondered if this turnabout ( on his part ) was somehow connected to her fantasies, on some cosmic level...

"And that's how you close the deal," Mustafa said to himself, smiling after hanging up. He put aside all thoughts and memories of Dalton, the gay Jamaican dude whom he wasted years of his life with. A bisexual brother has got to open himself to possibilities and that includes hot women, Mustafa thought. Staying with someone who didn't appreciate him taught Mustafa that he had to keep his options open.

Mustafa sat on his couch, musing on the future. Soon he'd start his high-paying new gig with the Department of Public Works. New job and new place, all he needed was a new love interest. Mustafa kept thinking about Gianna, the foxy Italian gal who'd always shown more than a passing interest in him. He'd wine and dine her, and hopefully, eventually, get with her. After all those years spent sharing his bed with Dalton, Mustafa longed for a woman's touch. If it was meant to be, then it would happen, simple as that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Bisexual Black Man's Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds