• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • A Minty Monday Morning...

A Minty Monday Morning...

This, to me, is a short story with many poetic elements: onomatopoeia, repetition, occasional timing, and lots of motion. Kind of a story/poem, or a story-poem. If you are looking for a haiku then you've come to the wrong place, however, if you are feeling adventurous then give this a try. Hopefully you will laugh while aroused :)

*****

Bob and Vivian were laying in bed. Vivian's alarm sounded first, like always.

Bob didn't move a muscle; didn't even open his eyes. Why should he? Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. No gunshots. No fire alarms. No screaming babies. Nothing was telling bob to do anything besides lay there and breathe.

"Vivian's alarm is ringing" Bob thought. "Its 6:00 now. My alarm will sill start buzzing at 6:20. Twenty more minutes to lay here". Only the clock didn't read 6:00. By the time Vivian had rolled over to stop the alarm, the clock read 5:40, and Bob didn't have a clue.

Vivian had been thinking about this moment for several days now, and last night, she finally found the inner push she needed to set the clock and prepare. Falling asleep had been no easy task, she was excited and awoke with the same giddy enthusiasm. Sitting next to the alarm were two pieces of candy. She grabbed them both and rolled back to Bob.

Bob almost always slept comfortably, and last night was no exception. He was now lying on his back in nothing more than his boxers, just waiting for the day to start, when he felt Vivian's hand press flat against his stomach.

"Well hey there" Bob thought as he lie waiting for Viv to say good morning and possibly give him a kiss on the cheek. However, after a brief moment, he felt her hand move slowly beneath his belly button, under the lining of his boxers, and begin to caress the head of his penis.

Now Bob opened his eyes. Staring back at him was that woman, that beautiful, sexy woman he had woken up to every day that summer, looking back at him with soft, loving eyes. He opened his mouth to speak and she silenced him with one finger, then sealed his lips with hers.

Vivian leaned back. "This is for you" she said, and placed a mint candy in his mouth. "And this is for me" She placed in her mouth a piece of taffy and began to chew. She chewed and then kissed his neck. She chewed and then kissed his chest. She chewed and then kissed his stomach. She chewed again and this time, stopped and looked up to meet bob's eyes with her own. She smiled to see Bob exactly as she had anticipated, with the look of an expectant beggar.

Vivian relieved bob of his ever-so-restrictive boxers, and swallowed the remainder of the taffy *Gulp*. She moved her now sweet and sticky tongue to continue where her hand had left off, and when bob was fully erect, slid her lips around and down the majority of his length. She felt his entire body stiffen as she exhaled through her nose.

Vivian tried to remain composed and not let Bob see just how much she was enjoying his moment too. She, however, could not contain herself completely. A small reflexive moan escaped her throat on the next exhale, making bob's stiffened body flinch. Every high pitched squeak and chirp Vivian made was a lightning bolt of pleasure. She let out one long, low, intentional moan as she slowly slid him out of her mouth (the rolling thunder to the before mentioned lightning strikes), just to feel him squirm underneath her.

With one hand still holding Bob's erection, Vivian straddled bob and pressed his cock against her pussy. The only thing separating their love was Vivian's red panties.

Vivian playfully bit her bottom lip, locked eyes with Bob, and began moving her hips forwards, then backwards, then forwards, then backwards, then...

They had now switched rolls. Now Vivian had the look of an expectant beggar.

She leaned in close and said, "fuck me".

* * *

Bob's mint shot out of his mouth like the bullet leaving the barrel of a gun. At this moment, all logic seemed to disappear. He knew where we was and what he was doing, he just became infinitely more near sighted. There were no neighbors. There was no job or boss. There was no car, and nowhere else he wanted to be. For the next fifteen minutes, Bob's entire world became him, Vivian, their bed, and the thirteen square feet around them, of which, the color on the walls seemed to vanish.

Bob sat up, slowly and powerfully; their noses were only inches apart. He did not know what his next move was going to be, he had so many options, and yet, he knew, the number of wrong moves, at this point, were slim to none.

He moved his right hand to the side of her neck and pressed their foreheads together. His thumb now resting beside her left ear lobe.

His left hand reached for her hip. His forefingers gripped her outermost buttocks and his other thumb pressed firmly into her inner pelvis.

Bob now guided their bodies back and forth as his erection slid between Vivian's hand and her warm, wet, red panties.

"Something" bob said, "seems to be in my way".

Vivian smiled. She knew exactly what he was saying. She could almost hear his sarcastic/playful voice in her head, "Your panties have become problematic; their services will no longer be required".

She leaned back, out of his grip, and laid her back on the bed. Her knees were now level with Bob's chest and her head was near the foot of the bed.

Bob reached down and began pulling at her panties. She arched her back slightly and bob pulled them towards her knees before she relaxed back into his lap.

She straightened her legs, pointing her feet towards the ceiling to make a right angle with her body. Bob pulled the panties up, past his head and off her feet, then tossed them over his shoulder. Her legs returned from the ceiling, one resting on each side of him. She was completely revealed.

Bob leaned forward, placed one hand above Vivian's shoulder, and brought his legs around and back behind him. He took himself in one hand for guidance and slowly entered her. As she opened, her jaw dropped to mimic the experience; tenseless, easy, and yet, overwhelming. There was no hesitation, hick-up, or resistance; he pressed against her in one slow, seamless motion.

He retreated, and pushed forward; retreated, and pushed forward. He retreated, and this time, pressed against her harder and began shifting her weight towards the foot of the bed. She fell back towards him. With every pass Vivian felt the skin on her back restrict her movement and become tighter and tighter, until their frequencies resonated and their bodies came crashing together again and again.

With her lungs completely full of air and still gasping for breath, she grabbed the foot of the bed with both hands in an attempt to ground herself to this world. Bob saw what she was doing. He slowed his rhythm rapidly and retreated from her completely.

***

Bob swung both feet around and then off the bed. He grabbed Vivian's ankles, one in each hand, and stepped back. Vivian's body twisted towards the side of the bed then slid partially off. She felt a chill breeze pass around the lower half of her body which was now suspended in mid air. Bob stepped forward and assumed a squatting position, allowing Vivian's weight to slide into his lap. She leaned forward reflexively and put her arms around his neck.

Bob stood up, one thigh in each hand. He lifted her slightly and found his mark, then released her, allowing her weight to bring them together again. He bent down slightly then sprang up, sending her to his tip, only to slide back down. He bent down and sent her flying again. Down, and again. Down, and again. He found his rhythm. Vivian's breath was heavy. Her lungs where full of air and she was losing herself again.

Vivian reached up. Only this time, there was nothing to hold on to, nothing to keep her tethered to this earth. Slight panic mixed with her euphoria and further elevated her breadth. She closed her eyes. Every impact amplified the full range of emotion she was experiencing.

Vivian leaned back and began moaning loudly, doing her best to vent the buildup collecting within her, but with no avail. She orgasmed from the top of her voice to the tips of her toes and everywhere in between. Bob's beat sounded through the experience and resolved with decrescendo as Vivian melted into his arms.

***

Bob leaned forward and placed her back on the bed. He kissed her deeply, briefly, then backed away from her, and stood up.

Vivian, looking down her torso, past he palpitating heart and pumping lungs, saw Bob standing there naked and still fully erect. He turned and walked towards the open bathroom door behind him.

"And just where do you think you're going" Vivian managed to say between breadths.

Bob looked over his shoulder without stopping and said with a smirk, "As you can see, I'm in desperate need of a shower". He walked past the bathroom sink and opened the shower door. Then, taking a moment to gaze at her once more, he said, "Looks like you can use one too, maybe you should join me". He hesitated slightly then added, "You know, its not very lady-like to start something and not finish it" and entered the shower.

Vivian chuckled to herself then sat up. In front of her, beside the open doorway, was a wide dresser. On the dresser was a giant, oval mirror with silver edging. She saw her reflection, a new woman full of energy and ready for anything. Past her reflection was an uncovered window. Through the window, beyond the green leaves of a tree, the son was dawning over the horizon, filling the room with around her with deep orange light.

The shower turned on.

Vivian took a deep breath, stood up, and walked her bare butt across the room.

The last thing she thought before shutting the bathroom door behind her: "I am so glad I decided to do this".

***

The room was still rather intact despite the intense start to the day, but if you look closely then you'll find the evidence. You'll find a little piece to the puzzle of life. A piece so many of us try and hide from the world despite our inner desires. Next to a closed bathroom door, on the floor, under a dresser with a silver mirror on top, is a half eaten mint sitting beside a pair of red panties.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • A Minty Monday Morning...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds