• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suleiman, Asma & Amman

Suleiman, Asma & Amman

"A brother could definitely get used to this," Suleiman Al-Aswad said, sighing happily as he lay in bed with Amman and Asma El-Senussi, the lovely couple that owns the Shawarma Paradise restaurant which he patronized frequently. Outside the El-Senussi household, a modest townhouse located in the heart of Nepean, Ontario, a fast-driving snow blanketed the landscape. Inside, however, things were just heating up...

With his right hand, Suleiman caressed Asma's thick round derriere, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-skinned Libyan Muslim woman purred like a kitten. Gone were Asma's stylish Hijab and traditional dress, and her curvaceous body gleamed with raw sensuality. Asma's sheer beauty was not lost on Suleiman, even as he worked on her hubby. Suleiman's left hand stroked Amman's thick cock, and the bearded, silver-haired Libyan patriarch nodded approvingly.

"Libyan hospitality, Suleiman, trust me, brother, there's really nothing quite like it," Asma said, grinning, and she took Suleiman's face into her hands and kissed him. Suleiman kissed Asma back, and continued to stroke Amman's thick cock. The big and tall, stylishly dreadlocked, ruggedly handsome brother from the Caribbean didn't believe in gender-based discrimination. What Suleiman does for the ladies, he's more than happy to do for the fellas...

Suleiman is an avowed bisexual, and has been one all his life. Born as Solomon Kingsbury in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, the big and tall young black man moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Civil Engineering at the University of Ottawa. Along the way, he converted to Islam, got himself a job as a security guard, and ended up working at a big-box store located right next to the Shawarma Paradise restaurant. That's how he met Asma and Amman El-Senussi of Libya. They forged a special connection, to say the least...

"Hmm, I like that," Amman whispered, nodding as Suleiman's hand gripped the base of his shaft, causing his already throbbing cock to swell in size. For hours the three of them had been going at it, doing things which defied the laws of propriety, so many deliciously haram things. This brother is something else, Amman thought as Suleiman pleasured him while his wife Asma watched them.

From the moment Asma El-Senussi first laid eyes on Suleiman, she knew that he was trouble. He waltzed into the Shawarma Paradise restaurant, friendly and smiling, his inquisitive brown eyes taking everything and anything. When he looked at her, she felt a frisson inside, for she knew he found her attractive. The fact that Suleiman, a man in his late twenties, openly checked her out flattered Asma, who was forty and feeling it.

"You can definitely do better than that, Suleiman," Asma said, and Suleiman grinned at her, and then went to work on Amman in earnest. Asma watched the two men as they did their thing, fingering her erect nipple with one hand while rubbing her clitoris with the other. Aroused by the man-to-man action unfolding right next to her, Asma's pussy was already wet.

"Ah, that feels nice," Amman said softly, as Suleiman leaned over and began sucking his dick. If Amman were truly honest with himself, he'd had designs on Suleiman from the moment the big and tall, dark-skinned Afro-Caribbean stud walked into his restaurant. Like a lot of Muslim men the world over, Amman was forthrightly bisexual and his wife Asma knew about it. For ages he watched Suleiman chat and even flirt with Asma, and he didn't mind...for he wanted Suleiman himself. Tonight's fun get-together was the fulfillment of many repressed desires for all involved...

"Go ahead, Suleiman, suck Amman's cock," Asma said encouragingly, watching as Suleiman's dreadlocked head bobbed up and down as he sucked her husband's cock. Asma remembered the day her husband Amman told her he was bisexual, during their courtship back in the City of Tripoli, Libya, all those years ago. While initially shocked by Amman's revelation, Asma grew to accept him the way he was, and they'd been together ever since.

"Hmm, Amman, your dick tastes magically delicious," Suleiman paused to say, and he winked at Amman as he resumed sucking his cock. Asma, tired of playing spectator, decided to join in on the fun. She looked at Suleiman's dick, which was long and thick. Tentatively Asma reached for Suleiman's dick and began stroking it. In twenty years of marriage, this was Asma's first time touching a dick which wasn't her hubby's.

"Go on, Asma," Amman said, smiling as he watched his wife stroke Suleiman's dick. Asma nodded and flashed her husband a wry smile, then leaned over and took Suleiman's dick into her mouth. Suleiman, who was busy deep-throating the hell out of Amman's thick cock, felt a tingle of pleasure as Asma wrapped her full, succulent lips around his dick. What a beautiful and absolutely freaky woman, Suleiman thought, amazed.

Suleiman winked at Asma, unable to speak due to the fact that he was sucking on a mouthful of her husband Amman's cock, and Asma winked back at him, even as she sucked his own thick, dark dick. Asma stroked Suleiman's dick while fellating him, and used her free hand to finger herself. Noticing the lady's needs, Suleiman stopped sucking on Amman's cock, and began focusing on Asma, who did not mind at all.

"Asma, gorgeous lady, can a brother get a taste?" Suleiman asked, and Asma nodded, and let go of his engorged member. Suleiman grinned and propped Asman on her back, gently spreading her thick, beautiful legs. Asma did not shave down below, and Suleiman didn't mind at all. He brought his face closer to her crotch, and inhaled the unique feminine scent of her womanhood.

"Yes, habibi, go for it," Asma whispered, and Suleiman grinned, then buried his face between her legs. The Afro-Caribbean Muslim stud slid his tongue into her pussy, teasing her clitoris with his tongue. Amman sat on the bed, stroking his cock. He missed the feel of Suleiman's magic tongue on his member, and admired the brother's cute bum even as Suleiman ate Asma's pussy.

"Amman, don't just stare at my ass, do something," Suleiman paused to say, without looking up from Asma's crotch. Amman grinned and reached for condoms and lubricant. After applying some Aveeno cream on Suleiman's asshole, Amman pushed his cock into him. The brother's tight ass gripped Amman's cock like a vise, causing the older Libyan stud to groan in ecstasy. Gripping Suleiman's hips, Amman began to fuck him with slow, deep strokes.

"Dammit, Suleiman, your ass is tight," Amman groaned, and Asma grinned, rubbing her tits together while watching her husband slide his cock into Suleiman's ass. Suleiman teased Asma's pussy with his tongue, and fingered her, loving the way her pussy smelled and tasted. Suleiman had been with women and men of all hues in his twenty seven years, but this was his first time with a Muslim woman. If they all tasted and smelled as wonderful as Asma, then Suleiman definitely picked the right religion...

"Hmm, Suleiman, keep going," Asma cooed softly, and Suleiman continued to give her pussy a tongue bath. At the same time, Suleiman kept grinding his ass against Amman's groin, welcoming the thick cock invading his backdoor. For a bisexual Muslim stud like Suleiman, what could be better than getting to enjoy a sweet pussy and a stiff cock at the same time?

As the evening rolled on, Suleiman, Asma and Amman got their freak on, as they say. After fucking Suleiman's ass for a while, Amman pulled out of him and lay on the bed, spent. As Amman caught his breath, the seemingly tireless Suleiman focused exclusively on Asma, who got on all fours, and shook her big beautiful brown butt at him.

"Such a beautiful ass," Suleiman said, smiling as he caressed Asma's thick round bum, and she turned and flashed him a wry grin. Suleiman stroked his hard dick, and Asma pressed her bum against his groin. After rolling a condom on his dick, Suleiman pushed his way into her. Asma sighed happily as Suleiman began fucking her, his thick dick filling her cunt quite nicely...

"Give it to her," Amman cried out, smiling at Suleiman and Asma as they got their freak on. The burly Afro-Caribbean stud bent the sexy, curvaceous Libyan MILF over and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. One of Amman's fantasies was to watch Asma get fucked by another man, preferably one whom he too found attractive. Tonight, many of Amman's fantasies came true...

"Hmm, Suleiman, I want you in my ass," Asma purred, and upon hearing that, Amman gasped. In the twenty-odd years that he'd been married to his lovely wife, Asma never gave up the booty, no matter how much Amman pleaded. Asma looked at Amman, and grinned, and then Suleiman looked at Amman, who reluctantly nodded. This is a night of surprises, Amman privately grumbled.

"Ask and you shall receive, sweet lady," Suleiman said, as he watched Asma spread her thick ass cheeks for him. After lubricating Asma's butt hole, Suleiman pressed his dick against her backdoor and pushed his way inside. Asma squealed as Suleiman's dick penetrated her butt hole, and he slowed down a bit. Sighing, Asma willed her butt muscles to relax as Suleiman worked the bulk of his dick into her asshole. Slowly but surely, they got their freak on in this most unique, forbidden way...

"Suleiman, is my ass as tight as the guys you normally fuck?" Asma turned to ask, and Suleiman stared at her, this wanton, curvy and sexy woman, and smiled. Typically, Suleiman was a top with women and a bottom with men, he wasn't versatile like most bisexual men were. Playfully smacking Asma's big beautiful ass while burying his dick in her asshole, Suleiman paused before answering her.

"Asma, your butt is to die for," Suleiman said, laughing, and Asma grinned, grinding her big ass against his groin, driving his dick even deeper into her asshole. Amman watched all this, and found himself both turned on and disturbed by it. Suleiman fucked Asma's ass for a good while, then pulled out when the lovely, freaky lady declared she'd had enough.

"Hmm, let me get a taste," Amman said, and he grabbed Suleiman's dick, right after it popped out of his wife Asma's asshole and yanked off the condom. Asma lay on her back, her curvy face covered with a fine sheen of sweat, her lovely face flush. She was pleasurably sore down below thanks to Suleiman's pounding of her holes, and found herself turned on as her husband Amman grabbed the Afro-Caribbean stud's dick and began sucking on it.

"Amma, go ahead, habibi, suck his dick," Asma said, licking her lips and nodding approvingly as Amman sucked Suleiman's dick with gusto. Suleiman sighed happily as Amman sucked his dick and massaged his balls. After a while, Asma joined her husband, and they sucked Suleiman's dick and balls together. Unable to resist the husband and wife cock-sucking team, Suleiman came all over Asma and Amman's faces. Grinning, they licked cum off of each other's faces, then nodded at their lover. It was a beautiful night...

"Thank you for a wonderful night, my friends, see you next time," Suleiman Al-Aswad said, and before parting ways, he hugged Amman and Asma. The happy couple wished their friend a good night, and watched him get into his car and drive off into the night. To many more nights like this one, Amman thought, and he kissed his wife Asma's hand, and she smiled at him. Hand in hand, husband and wife went back to bed, for more explorations.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suleiman, Asma & Amman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 458 milliseconds