• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Millionaire Chronicles

Black Millionaire Chronicles

Meet Derek Dyson, a six-foot-three, burly, fifty-something Black man living in the City of Mobile, Alabama. He's the proud owner of Dyson Motors, the third-largest car dealership in all of Alabama. Dyson made his fortune playing for various teams in the National Football League, between 1988 and 2001. Dyson was worth seventy three million at the time of his retirement, and unlike a lot of NFL legends, he was actually just getting started.

"A lot of brothers make their money in the NFL and the NBA and end up broke, I swore this wouldn't be me," Dyson said, speaking to Zahra Jabir, the pretty African American reporter for KTV-57 News Network. As he spoke, the brother kept stealing appreciative glances at the tall, curvy Black female reporter in the cream-colored pantsuit. That gal is certainly shapely, Dyson thought with a smile.

"I can see that, Mr. Dyson, between your auto commercials on television, the car dealership and those five restaurants you own, you're quite the success," Zahra Jabir said, smiling politely. What is it with lecherous older men always looking at me like a piece of meat? Zahra wondered. Not that Dyson was your run of the mill lecherous guy by any means. He had a lot of money, but money couldn't buy you everything...

"Ma'am, I thank the Lord for His blessings every day," Dyson replied, taking off his trademark Stetson hat for emphasis, and Zahra Jabir rolled her eyes. Like a lot of successful businessmen, politicians and others, Dyson claimed to be a devout Christian. Zahra Jabir, the daughter of a womanizing and thrice-divorced Somali Muslim preacher from Saint Louis, Missouri, wasn't the type to fall for that bullshit. She'd grown up right next to it, after all...

"That's nice, Mr. Dyson, and that's a wrap," Zahra Jabir said, and she looked at her cameraman, a skinny gay White dude named Floyd Stone, and he stopped filming. Ever the gracious host, Dyson invited Zahra and Floyd for a tour of the facilities, as in the parts he hadn't shown them while they were conducting the interview. Puzzled, the reporter and her cameraman dutifully followed their host into his inner sanctum.

"The secret of my success is relationships, I couldn't have built Dyson Motors without my investors and my friends, I had to show them that my success was good for them too," Dyson said, and he pointed to a picture on his office wall. Zahra looked at the picture and was surprised to see Dyson standing next to Mayor Anton Sterns, a tough-as-nails Republican who got into politics after serving twenty years as a police officer in the City of Mobile, Alabama. As a cop, Sterns made the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio look like a school chum, he was that hard on minorities.

"You're friends with Mayor Sterns? That's a surprise," Floyd blurted, and Zahra shot him a look, then looked at Dyson, who smiled. The burly Black businessman leaned against his oak desk, and smiled. Dyson found the flabbergasted looks on Zahra and Floyd's faces completely amusing. Everyone always underestimates the intelligence of a brother, Dyson thought, grinning wryly.

"Yes I am, son, and let me tell you, the Mayor is retiring at the end of this year and has asked me to run for office, and I'm considering this very thing," Dyson said, smiling at Floyd. Upon hearing those words, Zahra Jabir's eyes went wide with shock. A long-time stronghold of southern politics, Mobile was one of those towns that was part of what made the South what it was, and had always been. To call it conservative didn't do it justice. The place was simply conservative central...

"Interesting, Mr. Dyson, I wish you'd told us sooner, we could have included this announcement part of the interview," Zahra Jabir said, and she looked Derek Dyson up and down, appraisingly. The man was full of surprises, to be sure. Prior to doing the interview, Zahra had done her homework on him. During her time as an undergrad at the University of Missouri School of Journalism, Zahra Jabir learned to dig into the backgrounds of those who appeared too good to be true...

Derek Dyson was born on February 5, 1967, in the City of Mobile, Alabama, to Canton Dyson, a day laborer, and Antoinette Miles-Dyson, a schoolteacher. In 1985, he enrolled at the University of Alabama, where he studied business management, graduating a year early in 1988. In 1988, Dyson went on to play for the Washington Redskins, and he stuck with them until 1997.

In 1997, Derek Dyson went on to become a defensive fullback with the New England Patriots, and he stuck with them until 2001, when he retired. He returned to the University of Alabama, where he earned an MBA in 2004. In 2005, he used his personal fortune as well as funding from several backers to purchase the troubled Vickers Motors, renaming it Dyson Motors.

The fledgling auto company struggled until 2008, posting losses of five million. That's when Dyson got rid of most of his managerial staff and assumed direct control of the company. In 2011, through aggressive marketing, branding and expansion, Dyson turned the company around. Seven years later, Dyson Motors had three locations, in Mobile, Birmingham and in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, part of its eastern expansion.

"I'm full of surprises, Miss Jabir, stick around and you'll find out that only those with my mindset triumph in the end," Derek Dyson said, and with that, he concluded their meeting and personally escorted Floyd Stone and Zahra Jabir off his property. They got in their news van and drove away. As Floyd drove them back to the station, Zahra was lost in thought. The brother's got dough and he looks good, why isn't he married? Zahra wondered.

That's how Zahra Jabir's obsession with Derek Dyson began. According to his Facebook profile, Derek Dyson had a son named Steve Dyson from a college relationship. Steve Dyson turned out to be a mixed-race young man with caramel-hued skin, green eyes and a thick Afro. His mother was a tall, plump blonde-haired White lady named Kristin Donnelly, Derek Dyson's college sweetheart. Dyson likes them White chicks, Zahra thought, disappointed.

Nevertheless, Zahra Jabir was quite surprised when Derek Dyson invited her to his place to discuss his political aspirations. Zahra, thinking he was going to officially announce his political campaign, hastily agreed. For this meeting, she wore a White blouse, knee-length Black skirt and Black cowboy boots. Her long dark hair was pulled into a bun. Her dark brown skin practically glowed after she practically doused herself in Aveeno cream. Zahra was dressed to slay...

"You didn't really summon me here for an interview, did you?" Zahra said, smiling as she sat in the couch opposite Dyson. They were in the plush living room of his stately mansion in the west side of Mobile, Alabama. Dyson wore a Black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, Black silk pants and dark moccasin shoes. Elegantly casual and masculine, Zahra thought admiringly.

"Well, yes and no, Zahra, I find you very attractive, and your positive coverage of Black Lives Matter in the South has won you a few awards and many enemies, you're a gutsy reporter, I do admire you," Dyson said, as he sipped his red wine. Zahra grinned and nudged him with her nyloned foot, causing him to gasp in surprise. Now we're getting somewhere, Zahra thought.

"You flatter me, Mr. Dyson, I checked you out too, you are wealthy, powerful, and partial to vanilla only, sadly," Zahra said, licking her lips, and Dyson paused, looking her up and down. What is it with Black women's obsession with brothers who date outside their race? Dyson had been with women of all hues. He didn't notice major differences in how Black women and White women treated him. Men with money and power were magnets for all women...

"Hmm, I don't discriminate, Miss Jabir," Dyson replied, and Zahra grinned, and playfully slapped his thigh before reminding him to stop being so formal. Dyson nodded and watched as she drew closer, and then, the gap between them narrowed. Looking into Zahra's eyes, Dyson noticed that she was quite passionate, and indeed very beautiful. So what if she was from a different background?

"Neither do I," Zahra said, and then she took Dyson's face into her hands and kissed him. Passionately. Dyson kissed her back. After that scathing first interview, Dyson found himself puzzled by Zahra, and found out quite a bit about her. Zahra Jabir was born in the City of Saint Louis, Missouri, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents. She was Muslim, but clearly more liberal than most, given her fondness for wine, and strange men. Wondrous discoveries as far as Dyson was concerned...

"You're on fire, darling," Dyson said as Zahra straddled the hell out of him. Zahra couldn't quite remember how she ended up sitting on Dyson's lap, stark naked. Nor did she exactly mind. Dyson kissed her lips and caressed her breasts, and then his sleek yet strong hands grasped her big round bottom and caressed it. She winced as Dyson pinched her booty, and then grinned.

"It gets hotter from here on in," Zahra replied, and she grasped Dyson's manhood and stroked it. As the older Black man watched, she pumped her hand up and down his shaft. Hot damn, Dyson thought as Zahra slid off his lap, and then knelt before him. Winking at Dyson, Zahra took him into her mouth, and just like that, the fun really began...

"You're a unique woman," Dyson said, almost breathlessly, as Zahra sucked his dick and licked his balls like there was no tomorrow. Soon Zahra had him harder than a rock. Dyson pulled her to her feet and kissed her, then laid her on the carpet. Zahra purred like a kitten as Dyson went to work on her. Spreading her thighs invitingly, Zahra held her breath as Dyson began licking her sweet spot, his tongue teasing her clitoris. Do your thing, Zahra thought giddily.

As the evening progressed, Zahra Jabir and Derek Dyson found new pathways to pleasure. The young woman found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Dyson took her like this. Zahra moaned softly, loving the feel of Dyson's thick dick which pounded her pussy roughly, his hands gripping her hips harder than he'd ever held a frigging football in his pro days.

"Hmm, you love this ass," Zahra said, giggling as Dyson pulled out of her, and kissed her big round buttocks. After pounding away at her for what seemed like ages, he came, unable to resist the merciless pressure of Zahra's vaginal muscles on his dick. I do special exercises to stay tight, Zahra thought victoriously as Dyson slumped beside her on the carpet...

"A brother could get used to that," Dyson said, and he winked at Zahra. They spent the rest of the evening relaxing, drinking wine, ordering Chinese takeout, and this was of course followed by their favorite form of exercise. When all was said and done, Dyson asked Zahra to spend the night, which she happily did, rather than put her in a cab like she halfway expected. Sleeping beside Dyson, Zahra smiled. She wasn't looking for anything more than casual fun, but this was nice...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Millionaire Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 306 milliseconds