• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Journey into Bliss

A Journey into Bliss

This is a separate story from my "Liberty's Adventures" series but features the two main characters you are familiar with at a later point in their journey. This was inspired by some fun I had while I was on the flight home from Rome. It went a little bit away from what I had initially had in mind and began to write itself, but I hope you enjoy it.

*****

It was a wonderful view. The snow tipped Alps glistening in the evening sun. They spread out in front of me in their full majesty as I watched from my seat on my two-hour flight. The furthest mountains, those that were further from the Sun than their brothers directly below me, gave off a brilliant red glow as their view of that glowing disk saw it disappearing beyond the horizon. The dark shadow of night gently drifted across the land beyond them, closing the eyes of its inhabitants.

It was with this glorious view of a snowy paradise that my body shivered. It was from this high vantage point that my feelings soared. It was with that roar of the wind passing me by that I stifled my moans. And it was with the hum of the powerful engines that my teased and drenched pussy pulsed as I sat commando in my flight home.

I had made three mistakes that led me to this delicious situation. The first was that I had packed poorly. I had made the foolish rookie error of not packing enough underwear. I had counted and counted meticulously before my flight. I had checked, and double checked. I had made certain that I had enough for the entire duration of my stay at my hotel. Yet, somehow, through some miracle, I had failed to consider my final travel day. The second mistake was only realising this on the last day. Standing naked in my room I had rooted through my suitcase desperately hoping I was wrong. I clutched at every piece of fabric that I had out of my dirty washing bag in the hope that is was underwear. Unfortunately, none were.

All of this helped to lead me here. But it was my third mistake that firmly placed me here. I could have worn an older pair. It would have been a little gross, and I would have had to choose carefully so as to avoid those that had been saturated on the days that I had been especially...distracted. But I could have managed. My third glorious mistake was that I told her. She who granted me so much pleasure, at the expense of leading me into the most dangerous and exquisite situations in my life. I told her through message that I was without clean underwear and she immediately sprang into action from her office many miles away. A flurry of messages came through asking how I was returning, the timings of my trains, the duration of my waiting time at the airport, the length of my flight and finally what I had planned to wear.

A four-hour train ride to Rome.

A two hour wait in Rome.

An hour train ride to the airport.

Another 4 hours wait and then a 2-hour flight.

And at her urging I would be doing all of it in only a pair of black leggings and a little yellow tank top!

It was going to be a long day for sure.

-----------------

The first instructions for the journey came through shortly after I had boarded the train and was already feeling excited by the sensation of two of my most sensitive areas being stimulated by the soft material of my own clothes. Without underwear they were exposed to teasing caresses as I dragged my suitcase through the sleepy Italian town. The cold air and sensuous touches of fabric caused me to shiver and my blonde hair shook about me. As my hair flowed in front of me, my breasts also relished the unusual freedom they had been granted. My nipples had quickly hardened in the cold, early-morning air and my tank top's touches as they shook from side to side made certain that they would remain so for the foreseeable future.

"I'm glad to hear you boarded the train. Drape that blanket over your waist for me darling. We wouldn't want your legs getting cold would we?"

She rarely minded my chest getting cold and permitting my hard nipples to be visible, but my devious accomplice knew I loved the sensation of my nether regions being warm. Every touch by colder fingers, and possibly even colder juices, was magnified whenever my pussy was burning hot from trapping the heat created by my internal fires. Making sure my lower body was warm was her code for letting me know I would be playing with myself and letting my juices run over my sensitive lips momentarily. She knew that this coded message would excite me immediately and get my overactive imagination running through all the possible activities she would encourage me to act out. She never took a wrong step when crafting the messages she sent to me. Sometimes her words were like short, precise darts, others were long military campaigns designed to strip away all the resistance I had until I was left a vulnerable - and often quivering - happily conquered girl. Her skill was what made me certain she was a writer. Well, that and the fact that she told me she was a writer. In a battle of words, I never stood a chance.

That first order had got me excited instantly.

There had been many more since then.

The long train ride had featured me teasing myself in my seat through just my mind and her carefully crafted words, describing every caress, stroke, lick and squeeze she would put my body through if she were there. At various points throughout the journey she would request that I reached between my legs and put pressure upon the area I desperately wished to touch. Always secretly, but always exceptionally, vulnerably exposed. However, when I arrived at the airport a horny, staggering mess my delightful accomplice switched gear.

"I fear you will have no internet connection while airborne my little sparrow. Due to this unfortunate situation I have neglected my work today to commit myself to your pleasure. I have attached a document that will allow me to be present on that flight with you. Enjoy your flight little bird. I will be awaiting eagerly for your arrival."

I hurried to complete the download of the document on my phone as I worked my way through the crowds of travellers. I was careful when brushing past people to keep my sensitive nipples out of the danger of contact. Without my bra, and after the amount of stimulation they had received, they jutted out, proud of their own arousal. My hands, bound to holding my phone and my suitcase, were unable to cover my chest. I honestly couldn't tell whether the embarrassment of having them on display like that was causing agony or ecstasy, but at that point I was aching to clutch my hands to them and I knew the slightest pressure upon them would quite possibly remove the tiny amount of control I had left.

As I staggered in sexual bliss through the airport it was a wonder I managed to check in. Every second I felt as though I was seconds away from pulling the woman checking my boarding passes and loading my luggage over the counter into an embrace to quench the roaring sexual fire burning throughout my body. I thanked every deity out there that the metal detectors did not find any issues with my outfit as I stepped through as a pat-down induced orgasm was something that I felt was a very real possibility. As I claimed my items from the scanning trays I took a brief moment to look down.

As I had feared, the traces of my intense arousal had become evident with the small sliver of damp darkness that had been just barely visible on my thick leggings had expanded as I moved about. The damp patch was now extremely visible expanding into a large circle. The dark material hid the dampness from a distance, but up close it would require no more than a second look for the excitement spilling out of my core to be obvious.

Uncertainty gripped me as I wondered how I could possibly hide it and whether indeed I should. My wonderful accomplice would undoubtably see it as defeating the point of my exposure and the guilt I would feel at cheating would be terrible. My breathing caught in my throat as I suddenly realised that I had no idea what my next step should be. I felt as though I could no longer carry on my exposure in front of so many people, yet I couldn't bear ruining all the hard and caring work that had been put into my arousal. My head spun with alternatives and worst-case scenarios. The world tilted as I stumbled into a seat in the waiting area. My hands clutching the too-smooth plastic that threatened to slip through my moist palms and throw me onto the floor imminently. I desperately opened the document she had sent me. She would be there waiting for me. She was my last hope for sanity.

"Well hello there. Welcome back my incredible little girl. I hope you are having an absolutely fantastic time. I know your holiday has been immensely enjoyable. I'm so so grateful I get a chance to end it in a way I know you will love. By now I am certain that your enjoyment of my teasing will be visible. Either through that water work of a pussy, those beautiful little nipples saying "hello", or simply just the face of a woman out of breath and locked in a world of her own lust. Hmm knowing you it could be all three. Relax and embrace it.

Time for some deep breaths. In...and out. In...and out. Keep that up. In and out. Expel that burning air. Now I know how overwhelming this must be for you. Your mind is going crazy right now in front of all those people and you are unsure. Keep your eyes locked on this screen darling. Don't drift. No one else exists. Deep breaths. You're safe with me. We're having fun. You can manage it and you will enjoy it. You know you have been enjoying it and when I grant you that sweet release and you fall back, overcome with desire, you'll be falling back into my arms. Just breath beautiful.

Feeling better?"

I did. Immensely. The colourful collection of holiday makers, business men and women and staff members faded into the background. A blurry watercolour painting was all that surrounded me. Their presence remained sexually encouraging but no longer a force to be feared.

"You know, I always feel I need to mention how wonderful you are. I'm so proud of you. The distance you've travelled all on your own today is an incredible feat and you've done all of it while fulfilling one of your, not to mention our, long time fantasies. You can't imagine how many times I have had to hold myself back because I know how willing you will be to accept. Oh, how I wish to show you off to the world! My beautiful girl standing naked. Your beautiful little pussy allowing a torrent of your juices to display to all who watched how excited you were. But they know they can't touch. They know that you are all mine.

Now your orders for the flight are..."

-----------------

I looked out the window to watch the dark sky contrast with the bright glow of the city beneath me.

My struggle through the airport and onto the plane had led me to a whole other level of sexual excitement. Continuously I had been following the commands of my wonderful accomplice and had taken breaks every half an hour to go to the toilets on board and rub my clit until I was close to having an orgasm and then stop return to my seat. At this point I truly was a quivering mess but my surge of sexual confidence at the airport had allowed me to ignore the fact that the two young men sitting next to me had undoubtably seen the flushed look on my face, the large wet spot and possibly even could smell the distinct odour of my arousal permeating the cabin.

The last instruction of the flight I had been told not to read until the last twenty minutes of the flight. That time was now as I felt the plane begin its circling and final approach. Now was the time to read my final commands from my accomplice. Now was the culmination of the entirety of the last day. In my heart I knew what it would be. What I would be told to do as the plane descended. What I would have no choice but to do amongst the rows upon rows of passengers. My reaction would be obvious. I would be watched the entire time. Staring out the window at the network of orange glowing capillaries against a backdrop of deep dark blue I knew the words that would be painted in my mind after leaping out of my phone.

I tapped in the code to my phone.

I opened her document. My orders.

I read the single word I knew she would write.

"Cum."

My body detonated. The heat that had built up inside of me for an entire day and had been centred entirely on my most sensitive areas burst out. Warmth and tension coursed through every vein as my heart leapt for joy and pumped my blood explosively. My skin tingled as a wave of goose bumps rode a shiver along my body stretching out to every extremity as my breath caught in my throat. I could feel fluid blasting out of my exposed and knickerless core and soaking my leggings further as an orgasm ripped through me. In that instant the plane descended, and a sudden feeling of weightlessness propelled my waist upwards allowing more air and space to my contracting pussy.

The aircraft levelled out before slamming into the ground and bounding along the runway. I crashed back into my chair and gripped the armrests as my body quaked and a small powerful moan escaped my lips. My head bowed and my hair jittered frantically from side to side as my eyelids closed and brought me into total darkness.

A hand rested upon mine.

An explosion rattled through my mind as my isolation was broken and I was reminded of my surrounds. The unexpected human contact and my thoughts of exposure sent my body into seismic aftershocks and my muscles and eyes clenched.

I heard a deep calming voice.

"It's okay. This is a normal descent. I'm guessing you haven't been on a plane many times before?" He said quietly.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at him between my hair. My fingers slowly released the armrest and flooded into the space between his. Interlocking as I rode out the last waves of the orgasm I had built over the entire day.

A kind, supportive but ultimately oblivious young face stared back at me allowing me a feeling of security amongst this intense chaos.

A breathy "Thank you" escaped my own lips in what was more whimper than speech.

My lungs and heart finally decided to resume an accelerated but normal function as the plane began rolling to a stop.

"I should have noticed a bit sooner. I fly quite frequently so I should have reassured you that everything was operating..." My mind travelled as his words flew around me without sinking into my conscious brain. I felt beads of sweat rolling down my back and a distinctly different liquid present on my legs and most sensitive space.

I looked out of my window as saw solid ground.

My holiday was now, firmly, over. While the trip had been brief, I was certain I had loved every second of it.

I turned to the talkative frequent flyer next to me as I brushed my hair out of my face conscious of my wet legs rubbing together. With a glowing red face and a gigantic smile, I calmly interrupted him.

"Actually. I really enjoyed that landing."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Journey into Bliss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds