• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Anniversary Dinner

The Anniversary Dinner

I've had the hots for my wife's younger sister since the day I met her. I was dating Karen and one day she took me home with her to meet her family. I took one look at her sister and I had to fight to keep the rest of the family from seeing me drooling. And don't think that little sister didn't know it. Shannon went out of her way that night to tease the hell out of me and fifteen years later she is still doing it.

If Shannon turned me on so much why didn't I drop Karen and go after Shannon? Because I was in love with Karen, I only wanted to fuck Shannon. That hadn't changed after fifteen years either. Neither had the fact that Shannon teased me unmercifully every chance she got. From "accidentally" letting me see her naked to rubbing her body all over me on the dance floor. But the worse thing she did was tell me all about the men she played with. Shannon was married to a dumbshit - a hell of a nice guy - but a dumbshit. He thought he was married to the sweetest, purest, most faithful woman in the world, but Shannon was the biggest slut in town and everyone but her husband and family knew it. I knew it because she went out of her way to tell me. And she did that, or so I believe, because she knew I lusted for her but loved my wife too much to do anything that would fuck up my marriage and she was going to punish me for it. I say that she went out of her way to tell me, but going out of her way wasn't really going all that far since we both worked for the same company. All Shannon had to do was catch me at morning or afternoon break or catch me in the cafeteria at lunch.

That's how it started. Shannon caught me at lunch one day and joined me at my table.

"You missed out Hal."

"On what?"

"I decided to try out a strange cock the other night, but you weren't around, not that you would have anyway, so I had to try someone else."

"Yeah, right Shannon."

"It's true baby. Just ask Mike in Accounting. Several of us stopped at the Strip for drinks and Mike managed to get me out to the back seat of his car."

"Good grief Shannon, you just got married."

"Six months ago."

"Still, six months is an awful short time in which to decided that your marriage isn't working."

"Oh my marriage is working. Gary is a great husband and I love him to death, but he is lousy in bed."

"How do you know that? You told Karen that you were a virgin when you walked down the aisle."

"I was, but I've had too many girlfriends tell me how great sex is supposed to be and it just isn't great with Gary. So I decided to try someone else and see if there was a difference. Guess what Hal? Major difference Hal, major, major difference. Even in a cramped back seat Mike managed to ring my chimes. It could have been you brother in law. Maybe next time?"

After that I got an update on her infidelities about twice a week. I got to hear all about the cocks she sucked and how big or small they were. I learned who had taken her anal cherry and how much she had loved it. I knew who she had her first threesome with, how many and who made it to her first gangbang and all of it in great detail. I was give names, times, dates and places and she always ended it with, "It could have been you brother in law mine. Maybe next time?"

Then she would get up, walk away and leave me with the mother of all hard ons. At first I didn't believe her; I thought that she was just pulling my chain. That is I didn't believe her until the night I stopped at the Strip for a drink and saw her go out into the parking lot with Bill from Marketing. Curiosity got the best of me and I followed them out and saw Shannon get in Bill's car and minutes later her legs came up and were kicking in the air. I turned around and went back into the Strip and hoped that no one noticed the tent in my pants.

This went on for years. Shannon got more and more blatant in her teasing of me. More than once she groped my crotch and a couple of times she came into my office and sat down in the chair in front of my desk and opened her legs to show me that she had no panties on.

"It's yours baby; just say the word and Shannon will give you all you can handle."

I wanted to of course, I desperately wanted to, but my marriage to Karen meant the world to me and I would do absolutely nothing that would jeopardize it. Shannon knew this of course, but it never stopped her from trying because she knew how much it tormented me. It got to the point where I dreaded going to family functions or any other place where Shannon was liable to be and where she could get me alone. I couldn't get away from her at work, but I could limit my exposure to her when we were not on the job.

Avoiding her caused as many problems for me as being around her. Karen began getting on me for not going to family parties and other family events and I couldn't very well tell her why. I can see it all now.

"But honey, if I go your sister will flash her pussy at me or try and grope my cock."

That would go over real well.

It was our fifteenth anniversary and I planned on taking Karen out for a romantic evening. I had purchased a diamond necklace for her and had arranged it with the restaurant that when I said we were ready for dessert they would bring the necklace to the table on a silver tray. I was sitting at a table in the cafeteria thinking about Karen and how much I loved her when Shannon sat down across from me.

"I could have used you last night Hal. My stud of the evening was a dud. He had a little dick and almost no idea of how to use it. I was so frustrated by the end of the evening I actually had to go home and fuck my husband. He isn't all that good, but he is better than nothing. You know brother in law mine, you should really loosen up and take advantage of the fact that the best piece of ass in town wants you to be her stud. How about it Hal? I'll give up the rest and you can be my steady guy."

"I'll never understand you Shannon. You have a great husband and he adores you. Why do you do this to him?"

"Because he is lousy in bed Hal. I love him to death, but he is just piss poor in the sack. My marriage is great. My being a slut doesn't hurt it."

"What if he ever finds out?"

"If he does nothing will change; he loves me."

"That could change in a heartbeat Shannon. No one loves their mate so much that they could excuse the wholesale type of fucking that you do. Most men wouldn't put up with just one, let alone crowds."

"Bullshit Hal. As much as you love Karen are you trying to tell me that you would toss her out on her ass if she was cheating on you?"

"Karen would never do something like that Shannon. Our marriage is too strong and it is based on mutual love and trust. Karen would never betray me."

"A lot you know."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean you are a chump Hal. You have been passing up a piece of me for fifteen years now because you are afraid that you might spoil your perfect marriage to Little Miss Perfect Karen who has been fucking around on you for those same fifteen years."

"You don't know what you are saying. Karen would never, ever do that to me."

"Oh no? Today is your anniversary, right? A holy day as far as you are concerned? Well I've got news for you buster. While you are sitting here with your head full of moonlight and roses Karen is at home with her pussy full of Billy Neubert or Harry Short or both. You haven't known, but it has been going on and as far as you're concerned you have the perfect marriage. So now that you do know are you going to throw her out? No, no you won't Hal and you know why? Because you love her."

I sat there stunned at the vicious lies she was throwing at me.

"Don't believe me? Karen was fucking the two of them right up to the day of your wedding and she has kept on fucking them off and on since you got back from your honeymoon. Go look Hal. Go on home and take a good look and then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Go on Hal, go look, or are you afraid to? Go on, prove me wrong, and then come on back and call me a lying bitch. Do it Hal. Do it just to prove me wrong."

Mad and upset at her I jumped up and said, "Okay, damn you, I will and when I do I want you to stay the fuck away from me from now on."

I stormed out of the cafeteria, found my boss and told him I had a small emergency to take care of and that I would be back shortly.

I almost ran off the road and hit a fire hydrant when I turned onto my street. Coming out my front door was Harry Short. He walked down the drive, got in his car and drove off. There had to be a reasonable explanation I thought as I pulled up in front of the house and I was sure that there was a reasonable explanation for Billy Neubert's red Ford pick up being parked in my drive. I let myself in the front door and then closed it gently behind me and then went looking for Karen. I only had to take six steps to know where she was. Those six steps to me to the upstairs stairway and as my foot fell on the first step I knew that everything Shannon had told me was true.

"Oh God Billy, like that lover, just like that. Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard."

My heart did flip-flops and I turned and left the house. Driving back to work the only thing I could think about was what Shannon had said about what her husband would do if he ever found out about her.

"Nothing will change, he loves me."

*

The setting was perfect. The lights were low; the candles on our table spread out a warm, romantic glow. The meal had been perfect, the wine superb and I told the waiter that we were ready for dessert. Minutes later he approached with a silver tray and set it down on the table in front of her. It surprised her and her eyes lit up and her hand flew to her throat.

"Oh Hal, it is just so beautiful. Put it on me, please?"

I stood up and picked up the necklace from the tray. I moved behind her and draped the necklace around her neck. Thoughts of what I'd heard that afternoon made my fingers tremble as they touched her neck and I forced myself to get them under control and I managed to get the clasp fastened.

"Oh Hal. This is such a surprise baby. I love it; it is absolutely beautiful."

"I have one more surprise for you tonight."

"What, baby?"

"I have a room here in the hotel. How about it Shannon? Still want a piece of your brother in law?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Anniversary Dinner

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds