• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Letter to My Husband

A Letter to My Husband

I'm sitting in my chair waiting for you to come home. My mind is wondering to how the evening will go. Will you come home kiss me, have dinner and go to bed? Or will this be a special night. I so hope it will. I'm so hot; I want a long night of loving. If you only knew what I really want. How I fantasize our love making will actually be. How I want you to tie me to the bed and tease me until I beg. Or take me passionately in your arms instead of always so gentle. How just once, I would like for you to look me in the eyes while you make love to me, and tell me how hot I make you feel.

My dear lover you're always so silent, I can never tell what's in your soul. I can't tell how you really feel. We are close so rarely; I would love just once a passionate loving. I wish you would come in the door, walk to me and just look in my eyes as you ran your hands through my hair and kissed me hard and full. I want you to stand me up from my chair, and whisper in my ear, "I'm going to make you cum until your begging for me to fill you. This night is just for you." I want all of our worries from the outside world to disappear, as you walk me to the bedroom, and tell me to take my clothes off for you.

I want to see the pride and excitement on your face as I remove my clothes. As I slowly pull my shirt off at your request, I want to feel that tingle of uncertainty, only to be reassured by the look on your face when you see by body covered only by my shorts and lacey bra. As I start to remove my bra, I want to here your breath catch and have you say, "Wait, I want to enjoy you as you are. Take your shorts off first. Let me see that gorgeous body a piece at a time."

I would slowly unbutton my shorts and pull them down to my ankle and delicately step out of them. I want to hear your breath catch, as I stand there before you almost but not quite naked. I would feel so self-conscious, but the adoring look on your face would reassure me that you love what you see. The heaviness of your breathing would show me your excitement. As I finally began to remove the remainder of my clothing, you would tell me stop and begin to remove them yourself.

With my clothes lying in a pile on the floor, you would gently move me toward the bed and tell my to lye down. As I lay on the bed you would gently caress my face and tell me you loved me so much, and your going to show me how much tonight. I feel a blush come over my face and nuzzle your hand. I feel so loved and cared for, I loose myself in you touch. You would move your hand from my face, and gently caress my shoulders—making sure to gently caress my shoulder at the base of my neck, knowing it sends shivers through my body. You would replace your hand with your mouth, and begin to kiss and nibble my neck and shoulders. You would gently kiss my mouth as I moaned from the pleasure, return to my neck and shoulder to enjoy the smooth skin there. Ever so slowly after minutes of pleasure to my neck you would move down and kiss a path to between my breasts. Circling each mound with kisses and nibbles but never quite making to the tips that were begging to be kissed.

You would begin a path downward kissing sucking a hot path down my body. Passing the mound crying out for attention. Kissing down to my knees, and you begin to move back up my body, you tell me to spread my thighs for you. I gasp uncertainly; you've never asked me to do anything like this before. You gently, but firmly move my legs apart. You're so close I can feel your breath; it makes me so hot I squirm under you. I'm embarrassed, but it feels so good. I want your mouth there so bad; I want to feel your tongue on my clit… My mind is racing, I barely hear you tell me to touch myself. I'm thinking I can't, but my hand slowly moves down. I begin a dance with my fingers that I've done many times by myself, but the sensations are so different. Knowing your there watching my hand move. Everything is intensified. I'm so wet; I begin to feel an orgasm start. Deep within myself, I begin to quiver. You gently, lay your hand over mine, and tell me not to cum yet. You move my hand away, and kiss my inner thighs until I begin to calm down.

You begin to move back up my body, and I sigh knowing you won't return. I won't be getting that pleasure tonight. You lay on me, and I hug you close scratching you back because I know you love that. Assuming your going slide in I shift around so you can reach me easier. You whisper in my ear that you're not done yet. Reaching in your table, you pull out something I can't see, but I assume it's a condom. Closing my eyes I relax and enjoy the feeling of you lying on top of me.

I feel you move your hand up my arms and secure my hands above my head. MMMM, that feels so good. And you kiss me deeply while my hands are held securely above my head. I moan loudly and grind against you. I can't believe the pleasure I feel, or how hot that makes me. As you roll over to my side you release one hand and I reach for your head and pull you down and kiss you sliding my tongue in your mouth. I feel you move my other hand to the corner of the bed and tie something soft around my wrist and secure it to the bed. A shock of pleasure moves threw my body, and I feel you move to bind my other wrist to other corner of the bed.

You move back over me and I raise my hips to try to pull you in, but you tell me to be patient. You begin to kiss my neck and shoulders again. Slowly you move toward my breasts, once again you circle the globes with your tongue and teeth. Not quite touching my nipples. You slowly lick from one side of my breast, this time lightly grazing my nipples on each breast sending a shock through my whole body. I moan and rock my hips on the bed. You continue this for what seems like forever. I roll the wave, of an orgasm, and you stop and just hold me while it rocks my body.

Gently, you brush my hair away from my face and tell me, "Next time keep your eyes open, I want to look in your eyes when you cum."

That sends another roll of pleasure through me. As I start to relax, you begin to gently brush your hand up and down my body. Not touching me in anyplace specific just running your hands over my body. It feels wonderful. You begin kissing my neck and shoulders again, and then you slide your hand in my hair at the base of my neck and tighten your hold and pull my head back into the pillow. As you begin to kiss and suck on my breasts. Moving to my swollen nipples. You nibble gently, on my nipples and waves of pleasure shoot threw me to my clit. My hips begin to rock again. I climb again to the peak of another Orgasm. Remembering what you said, I tried to keep my eyes open and look into yours, but it made the feeling so intense. I cried out louder and closed my eyes, as I did you whisper in my ear " Look at me baby." I opened my eyes and looked into yours and another wave an intense pleasure shot threw me. The waves of pleasure slowly fade. Knowingly, you hold me realizing the intense feelings that are rushing through me.

Finally, you would resume the gentle caresses that are so heavenly. Your hands run the length of my body. Soon you begin to trail wet kisses in the path of your hands. Mmmm, it feels so wonderful. Once again, you've kissed my body from shoulders to knees without touching the spot that cries out for your touch. I feel you begin to move back up my thighs with your open mouthed kisses. As you reach that one spot of heaven I feel you pause.

First you use your fingertips to gently caress the lips that conceal the heat of my body. Then I feel your breath so close….

Moaning, "Please…"

"'Please' what honey, what do you want me to do," you say next my body.

"mmm," moaning I lift my hips towards you.

"Say it," you say holding me down from your mouth.

"Please… touch me there."

"Where do you want me to touch you, and what do want me to touch you with?" I can hear the smile in your voice. You're enjoying yourself. You are touching my clit with my finger, just enough to keep me excited. But that not what I want.

Moaning, and trying to lift myself toward your mouth; "please put your… m-mouth….Ohhh… on my… clit." Finally you lower you mouth to me. I would feel your mouth press to me, and your tongue circle my clit. Eventually, you would place one finger, and then two inside me. Sucking, and thrusting at my clit until I cum. I would beg you to and fuck me hard, but you would continue your work building up orgasm after orgasm. Until I couldn't think coherently, and then you would lie on top of me and ask me what I wanted. My only response would be, please fuck me now.

I love you my darling husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Letter to My Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 498 milliseconds