• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 16

In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 16

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 16

"Point is, they sound like they were 'fuck-me' shoes. That's a good sign," Lucy remarks from where she hangs.

"What does that even mean?" I ask her.

"Exactly what it sounds like. Shoes to let a man know you want to get fucked. You can't be this naive, even for an elf," she relaxes as much as she can while still strung up.

"Well of course she wants to, at some point. That's why they're getting to know each other. I don't think guys even notice shoes that much," I think she's jumping to conclusions, "And you don't even have... oh, I guess you do. I thought your natural feet were hooves?"

"He made me change to feet 'cause I was scuffing up the floor," she shrugs, or again, as much as she can with her arms tied to the ceiling.

"That was you!" I exclaim, and we actually manage to share a bit of a laugh.

The vibrator had finally reached the extent that the motor could handle, after running for more than a week, and completely burned out over an hour ago. Lucy wasn't complaining, of course, but frankly, neither was I. Miss Clara had come early in the evening, and she and master left to go out, leaving me all alone with nothing to do but agonize over what's happening. Lucy wouldn't be my first choice as a girlfriend to chat with, but she would have to do. The fact that she's a literal captive audience does help.

I've spent the past hour telling her everything that had happened, getting her up to date with the situation with Miss Clara, up to and including tonight. What she was wearing, how she interacted with master, even how she interacted with me.

Naturally, she reads into everything, as she is wont to do. To Lucy, everything about Clara's dress, her shoes, her demeanor, obviously must mean that she wants to bed master tonight. I think it's just wishful thinking on her part, which I can't completely blame her for. Also, the pent up sexual frustration from a week's worth of riding that thing has probably affected her already poor judgement.

Even Miss Clara's gift for me, Lucy makes assumptions about. She arrived with a hairband with a little heart shaped pin on it. She said it would look cute on me and wanted me to have it. I adore her already. Lucy claims that the heart is a secret cuckquean symbol, and that this is a way of marking me as her submissive cuck. I've not heard that, and I think she's making it up, but what's more perplexing is that she would think I'd object to it. As long as she's good to master, she can decorate me how she pleases.

My ears perk up as I hear footsteps up above. Our eyes share an excited glance. I hadn't heard him come in. I get up and start rushing up the stairs, only for master to meet me halfway. I move out of the way and follow him down, my hands clasped together and practically jumping up and down. He -is- smiling!

"Well?!" I finally ask, probably more demanding that is appropriate for an elf.

He looks like he's about to ask what I'm going on about, but then he grabs me by the waist, lifts me up and spins me around in an energetic motion, kissing me squarely on the lips before putting me down with a smile.

"I had a pretty good time," he shrugs and obviously understates it. I could not be more giddy.

"Well did you fuck her or what?!" Lucy demands.

He takes her insolence well, "No, not yet. Believe it or not, most human relationships don't escalate that quickly, Lucy."

"But-but she was wearing the shoes!" she says, perplexed.

"What, now?" he responds, just as perplexed.

"The fuck-me shoes! She clearly wanted it!"

"I... have no idea what you're talking about, Lucy. She was wearing... heels? I think? I don't really pay much attention to shoes. I don't think many guys do," he shrugs.

"Ha!" I shout at Lucy, "I told you!"

"We clearly have a mutual interest, but we aren't going to rush things, so you girls will just have to be patient," he walks over to her and examines the apparatus between her legs.

"Oh! Master, the vibrator, it-" I start explaining.

"I see that, I guess there's only so much to expect from a little motor like that," he reaches up and starts unfastening her restraints, "It's just as well, though."

"You're letting her down?" I ask, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, I think it's been long enough. And I'm in a good mood," he holds her body as she slides down, a bit wobbly from her time hanging there.

"What's the trick this time?" she asks him, point blank.

"No trick. But if you really want to be tormented more, we can do that," he chuckles.

She doesn't really have time to react before he reaches down and presses his first two fingers squarely against her clit. There's a little arc of energy, and her body convulses, her lips letting out a moan, then a sharp gasp. Her fingers fly between her legs, only to be repulsed by the barrier. She thrashes around and falls to the floor, gasping and whining as she tries to press her fingers to her pussy.

"That's two. One more to go, Lucy," he smiles and pats her head.

"You can do that... with just..." my mouth hangs open a little, considering the implications here.

"Yes. Yes I can. Though honestly, it doesn't interest me that much. More about the journey than the destination, you know? But I thought I'd try it. Actually, it was Clara that brought up the idea. I think I'll stick to ordinary means, but it's still there if I want to," he playfully wiggles his fingers at me, "So be a good girl."

"Of course!" I exclaim, impressed and a little frightened at this power. He could bring me ecstasy in an instant, and snatch it away just as fast. And somehow, I'm not sure which fascinates me more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds