• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kiah: Your Black Mistress

Kiah: Your Black Mistress

"What's up brother?" It's me, Kiah, your Black Mistress. You're here because you've been scouring the Internet, and you can't find what you seek. Those porn sites are dull and boring as fuck. They were not created with you in mind. All you ever see is stuff for White guys, as if Black men with complicated desires don't exist. You're not a Bull, a BBC, or any of those stereotypes. You are masculine, yet sexually flexible, and looking for a kinky sister who understands.

"Get on your knees, please," so commands your Black Mistress. You know you want to. You watch porn all day and watch skinny, blonde-haired White girls in leather outfits dominate dull-looking White males who are way too eager to get slapped around, spanked, cuckolded, forced to suck dick, forced to take dick, forced to cross-dress, and all that jazz. They find it so easy to kneel before any female, but not you. You're too strong for that.

As a strong Black man, you can't simply surrender to a female like that. The racist society that we live in treats Black men very poorly. You're walking around the mall, and those fake-smiling, nervous-looking White girls and those annoying, dull White guys stare at you awkwardly. They're loud and act like they're all that when they're in a group, and act nervous when alone around you. You're better than them and you know it.

You're Black and male, secure in your Blackness and your maleness, whether you identify as heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. The world is used to throwing everything it has at you, and you are strong as a result. The creepy clerks following you around the store. The fake-smiling White folks in the elevators. The weirdoes looking at you awkwardly on the bus, the train, at the mall, and everywhere else. The same ones who look away or act nervous when you look them in the eye. They're punks and you know it.

White males need the support of society to feel strong, and once things don't go their way, once their bubble bursts, they realize they've got very little strength inside. That's why they off themselves, and their wives and families. Lose their job, their house or their yacht and all of a sudden, they've got no identity, no sense of who they are, no reason to go on living.

White men's lives are easier than Black men's lives, and individually, this makes White males weaker. Hardship strengthens the Black man and makes them stronger as individuals. How does that play out in the bedroom? It's not the size of the Black man's dick or his strong body that make him remarkable, it's his soul, his rawness and those things that make him who and what he is.

Inner strength floods the Black man's world, and it strengthens him to face a racist society, day in and day out. Women know this, and are drawn to you for it. Hell, gay men are drawn to Black masculinity too, though they also hate and fear that which they desire. If society broke down tomorrow, no more stock options, no more government, no more insurance, expect Black men to begin again, free of the burdens of the old system, while White men would be disoriented and commit suicide in large numbers.

Again, it's that lack of individual strength and the fact that they're always shielded from harm by the system. A lot of the other Black female dominants operating in the world of BDSM mainly deal with White males. They claim that economically it makes more sense. They claim that Black men have trouble submitting to a strong Black dominatrix in the bedroom. Excuses after excuses, my brother. They just don't want to deal with you. They've sold out.

I, your Black Mistress, still want you. When I walk down the street and see a fine Black man, I feel excited. I love all my brothers. The Black male nerds. The Black male thugs. The Black male athletes. The Black male professionals. The young Black men. The dapper older Black men. The Black men living on the street. The Black men living with their mamas. The Black men living in nursing homes. I'm that sister who loves the brothers, and I'm kinky on top of it. How cool is that?

A lot of Black women are afraid to let a brother explore his sexuality, and they are far more permissive with their White lovers. They hold the Black man to an impossible standard. Don't deal with those useless, dumb Black bitches. Get yourself an open-minded, kinky Black woman. Someone like me. Dear brothers, kinky Black women who love Black men definitely do exist.

I, your Black Mistress, have a secret to confess. I like sexually flexible Black men, whether they are straight or bisexual. They're fun, in and out of the bedroom. I cherish and treasure them. Yes, I do date them. Yes, I do sleep with them. Makes life more fun and worth living. I am not that dumb-ass sister who thinks it's okay for females to eat other females pussies, yet hates on brothers who get down with other brothers. Those dumb bitches need to get real. I'm a sexually adventurous sister who loves the brothers, for real.

Let me tell you some of the things I've done with, to, and for the brothers. I once had a lover named Tyrone Smith, a burly, dark-skinned brother with dreads and a thick beard. Tyrone was smart, and sexy, and he studied at a local university. We met online, and totally clicked. Tyrone loves the sisters, he loves our curvy bodies, our big tits, our big round butts and our full lips.

That's fine, you're probably wondering where I am going with this, dear brothers. Tyrone digs the sexy sisters but he also likes the brothers, because he's bisexual. Now, most Black females would run after finding this out about Tyrone, but not me. Your Black Mistress found herself turned on! I arranged for Tyrone and I to have some fun with Raymond Jackson, a fine-looking brother who cuts hair at the local barber shop. What followed was a night for the ages...

"Let's do this," I said to Tyrone and Raymond as I got naked, and the two sexy Black men looked at my curvy, sexy body. Tyrone stroked his big dark dick while watching Raymond kiss me, fondle my tits and then eat my pussy. I lay there as Raymond ate my pussy, and gestured for Tyrone to come closer. I grabbed Tyrone's dick and sucked it, getting the brother hard in no time.

"This feels nice," Tyrone said as I sucked his dick, and then he joined the action, much to my excitement and that of Raymond. It was intense, getting fucked by two sexy Black men. It totally made this voluptuous, kinky sister's night. Tyrone put me on all fours, spanked my big ass and fucked me, slamming his dick deep into my pussy. At the same time, I sucked Raymond's dick, getting him good and hard.

"Come here, Tyrone," Raymond said to Tyrone after the dreadlocked brother had been fucking me for some time. I watched as Tyrone quit fucking me, and grabbed Raymond's dick, which he began to suck. I missed the feel of Tyrone's dick in my pussy but liked watching him suck Raymond's dick. I joined Tyrone in sucking Raymond's dick, and when the sexy barber came, Tyrone and I actually sucked every last drop of his cum. How cool was that?

A lot of sisters reading this will shake their heads and declare that they would never mess with guys like Tyrone and Raymond, whom they consider to be Down Low brothers. Those same sisters have probably sucked a lot of dicks which have been in other men's assholes, they just didn't know it. Tyrone and Raymond are honest with themselves and with me, and we had fun together. What's the harm?

As the night rolled on, Tyrone, Raymond and I had ourselves some fun. I donned a strap-on dildo and fucked Raymond with it while he sucked Tyrone's dick, and I got to tell you, this freaky sister felt an awesome sense of power while fucking the brother's ass. After sucking Tyrone's dick, it was Raymond's turn to get some ass. Tyrone got on all fours and Raymond got behind him, and he inserted his dick in the brother's ass, after putting on a condom and lubricating him, of course.

"Fuck Tyrone's ass," I said encouragingly to Raymond, and I gave him a kiss while watching him fuck Tyrone. A lot of sisters love watching male on male action but won't admit it. The same way most straight males enjoy watching lesbian porn, it would seem. Tyrone screamed as Raymond fucked his ass vigorously. I silenced Tyrone's screams by giving his mouth something to do, like eating my pussy. We fucked and sucked the night away, and we all had a great time.

"Thank you Kiah," Tyrone and Raymond said, smiling as they left my place. I hugged the brothers and sent them home. Afterwards, I took a shower, thoroughly washed my pussy, and went to bed. See? I love the brothers and I'm fun in and out of the bedroom. Um, why am I single again? Oh yeah, it's because most brothers cannot handle my unique intensity and kink, go figure.

Another fun session I had was with Steve Jacobson, a tall and handsome Black man originally from Jamaica. Steve had some unusual desires, in that he liked both female domination and cuckolding. A lot of Black guys who like cuckolding want to be the Black bull who fucks a White woman while her White husband or White boyfriend watches. Steve had, ahem, other desires...

"Steve, my dude, if cuckolding is your thing, I will make it happen," I said to the big guy, and Steve smiled. Now, when you're a Black female dominant in the world of BDSM, you know a lot of freaky people. I had to find another dude willing to play this kind of game, and I called upon my old buddy Tyrone, to help me out with fulfilling Steve's fantasy. I'm down for whatever, but keep it Black on Black, and consenting adults only. Cool?

"Oh yeah, fuck her," Steve said, and he sat there, with a mask on, and a chastity device on his big Black dick, playing the role of the cuckold to the hilt. I was having some fun sucking on Tyrone's long, thick dark dick while Steve watched us. Tyrone sighed happily as I sucked him off, and when he came, I happily drank his cum. Next, I got to play the part of the vicious Black dominatrix tormenting her Black cuckold with her bisexual Black Bull. How awesome was that?

"Steve, watch me fuck a real man, you stupid cuckold," I said viciously, and as Steve watched, I got on all fours and shook my big ass for Tyrone. Tyrone got behind me and grabbed my hips as he thrust his dick into my pussy. Tyrone fucked with slow, deep strokes. I kept grinding my big ass against Tyrone's groin, driving his big ole dark dick deeper into my cunt. The brother fucked me roughly, and I loved it.

"Hmm, come suck my dick in front of Kiah like a real Black cuckold," Tyrone said to Steve, and the masked Black male cuckold knelt before the bisexual Black Bull, and began sucking him off. I sat nearby, rubbing my erect nipples and puffed up pussy lips as I watched Steve suck Tyrone's dick. Afterwards, Tyrone bent Steve over and began fucking him up the ass, and I masturbated, immensely turned on by what I was watching. This was frigging fantastic...

"Hold on a second," I said to Steve, even as he got fucked in the ass by Tyrone. I left the room, and went to grab my strap-on dildo. I put it on, and ordered Steve to suck on it even as Tyrone continued to ram his dick up his ass. I love watching Black dick slide into Black male ass, it gets this freaky Black woman's pussy wet. Tyrone made Steve howl as he fucked him roughly, and I loved the sounds both brothers made as they fucked.

"Damn that was hot," Steve said, after Tyrone pulled his dick out of his ass. I looked at the two Black men, and smiled. I was still horny. So I went to them, got on my knees and grabbed both of their dicks. I sucked Steve's dick, and then sucked Tyrone's dick. In no time I got them both hard, and then smiled up at them. I had big plans for those smooth chocolate dicks...

"Don't love me tender, fuck me hard," I demanded as I climbed on top of Steve, who lay flat on the floor. I impaled myself on his hard dick, even as Tyrone came up behind me. Tyrone rolled a condom on his dick, and I spread my ass cheeks for him. Tyrone lubricated my ass with Aloe cream, then eased his dick into my asshole. At last, my double penetration fantasy came true. Tyrone and Steve rammed their dicks into my holes, and then the fun really began...

"Fuck Kiah hard, Steve, she's a real rough rider," Tyrone said, even as he thrust his dick deep into my asshole. I screamed, loving the feel of Tyrone's dick in my asshole, even as Steve pounded his hard dick deep into my pussy. My curvy body shook as the two bisexual Black studs filled my holes with their dicks, and it felt awesome. I welcomed the wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain as Steve and Tyrone fucked me silly, and it was awesome. I lost count of how many times I came, it was that hot...

Tyrone and Steve went home with big smiles on their faces, and I went to bed with a pleasurably sore body. I was still walking funny when I went back to my job. Co-workers asked me what I had been up, and I told them I did some rock climbing. Funny, eh? See what I did there? Anyhow, I'm always looking for my next adventure. I am Kiah, just Kiah, your Black Mistress. Where do I live? Somewhere in North America. The one sister who is down with Black male bisexuality, cuckolding, cross-dressing, threesomes, orgies, bondage play, and the like. Holler at me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kiah: Your Black Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 363 milliseconds