• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

123456

(This is the third of the four entries to the Trouble Brewing series. All characters represented are of eighteen years of age or older.)

*

The rain that poured outside could not compare to the sweat that drenched our bodies. Fallen together like a forbidden family of angels cast out of heaven to find their own slice of pleasure. That is where we lay still entwined in the flesh of our kin. That is where the story continues.

I don't know what day it was. I don't know what time. There were no clocks here. Our 'Vegas in the mountains' if you will. A cabin on a lake miles upon miles away from the city we left behind. Might as well have been an island as the storm outside had isolated us much as an ocean would.

It was the wind that woke me. A groaning sound pulling at the many limbs from the trees outside. A scrapping on the windows. We thought it was letting up yesterday, but now, it seems to be worse. Odd weather indeed.

As my eyes opened, the first thing that I saw was Sydney. There she lay beneath me. One leg wrapped around my back. Her hair; brown, red, and disheveled. Eyes closed. Peaceful. Beautiful. I reached under myself and began to push up. Our sticky skin peeling itself apart inch-by-inch. It was amazing how beautiful her glow looked as I took a moment to take her in.

I began to push myself away when I felt it. Looking down, I found myself inside her. My cock quickly hardening inside of my sister's pussy. Oh my god. What have we done? I tried to recall everything from the night before. But it seemed all too surreal. This couldn't be real. But it felt more than that.

As I tried to pull away, my growing tool began to slide out. A low moan of disapproval escaped the sleeping lips of Sydney as her leg pulled me back. I slid inside her womb again as it grew wetter by the second. I tried to pull out this time almost escaping her canal. Just as the edges of the crown crossed out of her lips, she pulled back ounce more and then she clamped her muscles around my dick. Tightening her natural vice to keep her brother embedded within her.

"Don't," I heard her whimper. Looking up, I saw those sunflower eyes that could cripple any man. "Don't leave."

I stared deep inside those eyes. "We shouldn't," I said. What have we done? My God, what have I done? I began to pull out again.

"No..." She moaned. Pulling her other leg up and over, she thrusting her hips up forcing my shaft deeper. Our pelvis's pressed together. A groan escaped both our throats as I looked up to see the others. Eric and Janet were asleep and breathing heavily. Janet on her back with a hand wrapped around Eric's large, and flaccid penis. The head on Janet's leg belonged to Mindy. Her long hair flowing around on the floor. Her back arched displaying her gorgeous chest to the world. Her legs spread with Jeff's hand in-between. Jeff sprawled out against her side spooning himself against her body. We were all truly a sight to be seen.

"We have to be quiet," I said down to Syd. "We'll wake the others."

"Whatever... ohhh just don't pull out," She cooed.

Slowly I began to pump my hips as far as we could go on every thrust. My sister's cunt grasping at my cock for dear life. We were trying so desperately hard not to make a sound, but the slush of our wetness was filling the room with every pump.

Syd's face was contorting with bliss as she tried to hold off her moans. It just built up the excitement for both of us as we began to pump harder and harder. Desperate to be able to cry out.

I leaned back trying to give her more and she brought her legs up tight together. Christ it was tight. I couldn't believe how good it felt. The fact it was so wrong, made it so much hotter. So taboo. But God was it fantastic. I have never felt a woman like this.

I slammed my meat into her harder and harder. Grasping both her legs together and holding them against my chest. Grabbing at a fallen couch pillow, Syd pressed it against her face and bit into it as she hid her moans. Our bodies rocked together. The feeling of it all too much to handle. Looking down at her between her breasts, I met her glazed over gaze.

"Fuck your slut of a sister, Taylor," she whispered between breaths. "Make me cum!"

Falling on top of her, I flung a leg over each shoulder and pulled my cock out of her soaping wet pussy.

"Noooo," she cried almost in tears. "Put it back. I'm sooo close"

I lowered my hips and held my cock with one hand. I wanted to tease. It was my turn. I felt the tip of my cock press against her lips. A gasp escaped her mouth. The desire to push it in was overwhelming, but I resisted. I smeared the head up and down those lips. Covering the head in our juices once more. I could feel her pulsating, and wanting.

Centering the cock at her entrance, I pushed the head in. Once the crown passed, I stopped. A low whine escaped her lips as I pulled back slightly. Then in a little more. Then out. Then a little more yet again then pulled out so the crown just barely parted her entrance.

"Do you want it, Syd?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" She whined.

"Say it," I insisted. Her hips tried to thrust, but I managed to pull back. Our connection stayed in place.

"Please..." She begged.

"Come on Syd," I encouraged.

"Please fuck me. Put that cock back in me right now!" she cried as she reached up and grabbed my hair. I plunged my full length inches into her wanting canal. Her hands fell to my shoulders where her nails dug deep into my flesh. This only raised my arousal. Her mouth was agape in a silent scream of extreme pleasure as her eyes were squeezed shut.

I hammered her pussy just a few times more when she began.

"Oh Taylor. I'm gonna cum baby" I thrust deep again. "Oh Shit!"

All her muscles clamped down at once as she held me tight in a death embrace. The orgasm ripped through her body like dam had burst. Her body shaking into mine as wave after wave coursed through her. She began to subside just when I was getting close.

"Syd, I'm..." I began.

"My mouth," she whispered. "Please cum in my mouth. I want to taste you, Brother."

How could I turn that invitation down? Quickly I pulled out and scooted back. She arched up and down landing her mouth directly over my cock and all but swallowed it. I could feel her tongue wrap around the bottom coaxing the cum from inside. She wanted it, and I would not deny her my seed.

"It's coming," I breathed. This was too much to see. My horny, naked, little sister desperately trying to milk the cum from my cock. Her head bobbing up and down. She had some talents I never would have guessed. But I probably should have. It was very close now.

"Oh God, that feels...I'm very close," My cock began to swell in he mouth.

"Syd, I'm..." and then the first stream fired off shooting down her throat. Shot-after-shot disappearing into the depths of her mouth. My insides felt on fire as my own orgasm began. Quaking from each spasm, I began to come back. As I opened my eyes, Syd ran her tongue up and down the outside of my manhood one last time. She locked eyes with me and smiled as she kissed the crown.

"Morning brother," she giggled.

What have we done... again.

"Morning Syd," I stammered. She dropped my cock after giving it a 'goodbye squeeze' and began to crawl her way up my body. Her breath passing over my chest, my neck, and then directly in front of me. Our faces inches apart. Our noses just barely brushing. Our lips quivering. Wanting. She leaned in and we kissed for the first time.

Her lips were ever so soft, yet still firm with passionate aggression. The whole element laced in a forbidden feel. Our sense where sharp. Our bodies aware to everything from out previous orgasms. Her lips were like cocaine. They parted slightly, and mine with them. Our tongues snaking out to meet each other. They danced and we moaned. Pressing together in a newfound love. And then slowly, we pulled away.

I still had the feeling of her on my lips when I saw the room had been watching. Pair after pair of unblinking eyes. Mindy was the first to speak.

"You guys just can't keep off each other, now can you?" was all she said.

Syd and I looked at each other. She couldn't help but smile.

"Well, that was exactly what I needed," she yawned as she stretched her arms in the air. She leaned over and lightly kissed me on the lips. Then quickly getting up, and heading to the bathroom. We all couldn't resist staring at her tight butt as she walked away.

"Anyone else feel a little weird right now?" Asked Janet. She looked around at the group.

"I feel like I should be, but really I'm not," said Mindy. She looked at Jeff.

"Janet, I'm sorry. I never..." he began, but words seemed to fail him.

"It's okay. I know you never cheated on me before last night. I'm oddly fine with this... How are you?" she asked Jeff.

"Confused," he responded.

He didn't just sleep with another girl. He slept with his sister right in front of his girlfriend. And she was fine with it. In all fairness, she did have a go with Mindy's boyfriend too.

"And you know what... I think I'm okay with it too. I mean the whole Eric and you thing. It's only fair right?"

"Of course it is," came from Syd as she returned. She sat down causing a circle again, much like last night. "I mean, do you want the poor girl to just wait for you? I think she deserved Eric's meat after the show you two gave."

Jeff blushed as Mindy giggled.

"So what now?" asked Eric.

"Well nothing much for you," began Mindy. "You didn't sleep with a family member. We'll have to do something about that later." She winked.

"In the mean time," I began, "Why don't we get some food in our system. We've all had quite a bit of exercise and could truly use some protein."

"I know where to get mine," joked Syd as she reached for my package. The group laughed at this. It felt good and released some tension.

"Come on," I responded trying to bat her hands away. "I'll cook this time."

I'm not too handy in the kitchen, yet I can make some killer pancakes. Nice, buttery, flaky, delicious. So it was a magnificent platter of these that I whipped up with sausage and scrambled eggs. We ate like depraved zoo animals. Around the table we all sat now fully dressed. We talked about everything and anything. One would never guess that last night, we all fucked like bunnies.

As we dined, Mindy and Sydney talked with each other throughout most of breakfast. The rest of us communed openly. After all the plates were empty and everyone was satisfied, Mindy and Syd addressed us all.

"Hey guys," Mindy started, "Syd and I have been talking, and we think that we should address an issue before it arises."

They had all of our attentions.

"I thought we should talk a little bit about last night. I mean, if anyone wants to. For me, I'm not going to regret the decisions that I made. Because of that, I'm not going to hold any that you made against any of you. I think we, as a group, should all swear on that."

"Basically, what she means is let's not judge anyone on any choice that they make from this point forward. If something happens, it happens. If we all are okay with it, no one will be hurt." Syd put in.

The group took a moment to digest this concept.

"So what happens at the cabin stays at the cabin?" questioned Eric.

"I wouldn't put it that way. Let's say more along the line of what happens in the group, will stay in our group." Mindy responded.

"I'm okay with that, I guess," Jeff said.

"Me too." came from Janet. She looked to Jeff and they smiled.

"Fine by me," Eric chimed in.

"We're down," said Sydney including Mindy.

The group looked to me.

"I feel like we are starting up some sort to twisted club. But what the hell, I'm in. We all came for a good time right?" Everyone nodded their agreement.

What we didn't know was that back in the city, Mom (Joanne) and Aunt Claire were having a blast without us around. Whether it was late drunken nights in the spa, bar hopping through downtown, or whatever it is that they do. They had plans to come up to the cabin in a couple days, but that was about to change. It went something like this:

Joanne was in the kitchen preparing the crock-pot for pot roast dinner. It had been a long time since she made dinner for two. She hadn't had time to date in a while with her career and the two 'children' at home. But since the news of her family coming up, she took as much time as possible and now relished in the two-week vacation she managed.

For the past two nights, since the kids went up to the cabin, Claire and Joanne had been going into the town into all the singles bars. Claire of course had a husband, but she wanted to encourage Jo to make some effort to see someone. Whatever bar these two beauties walked into, suddenly all the attention was drawn to them. It was almost like the old days. Unfortunately, it never ended like them. And both nights, the girls came home, empty-handed.

It was now the morning after their second night. At same time that we cabin dwellers made our decision, Joanne had just finished preparing the meal to cook for the day when Claire came down the stairs wearing a large t-shirt and panties.

"Hey honey," she yawned. "What you got there?"

"Dinner," Joanne replied.

"Already? In my household, we like to have breakfast first. Then maybe lunch." She joked.

"Don't worry. I made you pop tarts. This is just for later. Tonight we have pot roast."

"Mmmmm. Yummy." Claire said. "So I guess this means no bars tonight, eh?"

Joanne sighed. "I don't know. I'm kinda getting sick of it. It was fun back when we were in our twenties, but it feels different now. I... I don't know."

"When was the last time you were with a man?" asked her sister.

Joanne looked at her. "It's really not your business."

"Since when to you keep that from me? Hell I was there when you lost your cherry anyway. I was even there when you conceived Mindy!"

"So?" defended Joanne.

"So how long ago was it?" Claire asked again.

Joanne took a moment.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know. I don't know the number of years. It was... a while. Charles was my last one."

"Charles?" she said more in disbelief. "He died seven years ago. You haven't had sex for seven years?!?"

"We didn't have sex for months on end before he died," Jo said.

"Wow," Claire managed. "And I thought I had it bad."

Joanne looked up. "What do you mean?"

"I think Jack's having an affair." She let out.

"Are you serious?" Joanne asked. Claire nodded.

"He's been showing all the signs. Coming home late, smelling sweeter, strange phone calls, you know, he hasn't even touched me in forever."

"Maybe he's..." Joanne began.

"Look it doesn't matter. All I know is that we used to have sex at least three times a week. Now I'll be lucky if I can get him once every three months."

"That's some affair." Jo slipped.

"Better be." Claire responded.

There was silence between the two. Suddenly, Claire began to chuckle to herself.

"Well this makes perfect sense now, doesn't it? Here we are, two attractive women. Randy as all hell and have no man to get us off. When the hell would anyone think that would happen? You remember the parties we used to go to?"

Both women began to drift to their memories of their wild sex parties. Joanne's nipples began to harden just as the thought entered her head.

"Those were some wild times," she said focusing on nothing. The temperature in the room began to rise.

"You remember the one at the cabin?" Claire asked Jo as she took a step closer to her.

"Tough to forget." Joanne said. Her words unconsciously slipping from her throat.

"I still use that memory to get me off when I'm like this." Claire said. Her voice just barely louder than a whisper.

"Me too." Jo's eyes were glazing over, lost in her forbidden thoughts.

Claire pressed up against her sister's body. One hand placed onto both hips. Her lips snaking their way behind her head to be next to her ear.

"I remember your moans..." Claire purred into Joanne's ear. Her knees almost buckling from the hot breath of her sister against her skin again. It had been so long. It was so wrong.

"I remember how unbelievably wet you were..." Her hand began to slide around her hip to the front. She pressed tight against the jeans just over the fly, pressing into her sister's mound.

"I remember what we did to each other..." She began to slide her hand back up to the button on the pants. Jo felt the tension release from her waist as Jo's hand deftly popped it open. Then between two fingers, she pulled the zipper down, clasp-by-clasp. Joanne's white panties were now on display for her sister's hands.

"Do you remember?" She snaked her hand up and began to slip it beneath the elastic of her underwear. Their bodies breathing together.

"I want to see the pictures again." She whispered into Jo's ear.

Joanne's eyes burst open, snapped rapidly back to the present. The pictures! How could she have forgotten?

"Oh Shit!" she almost screamed as she tore herself away from her horny sister.

"What? What is it?" Came from the sexually frustrated Claire. Her nipples as rigid as diamonds.

"The Pictures! The fucking PICTURES!" Jo screamed. She passed back and forth through the kitchen.

"What about them?" Asked Claire.

"They're not here. They're at the cabin!"

"What are you talking about? I gave them to you, remember? Big box, my name on the side."

"I know. I know. I took them up to the cabin after Charles died. It wasn't exactly something I wanted to throw away. Nor did I want someone to find."

"Relax, baby. It's probably okay." Comforted Claire. She walked up to her sister. "We just have to think right now, okay? Now, where did you put it up at the cabin?"

"Down in the basement." Joanne responded.

"Basement. Okay. Good. Now is there any reason for them to go down there?"

"They have to for heat and power. It's where the fuse box is, not to mention the heater."

"Well not the best, but maybe we're still okay. Did you put anything else in the box? Kinda to be misleading?"

Joanne's eyes grew wider as tears began to build. She covered her face.

"Oh Shit!" She cried.

"What! What else did you put in there?"

"I hid it all under the kid's old games," she whined.

"You're fucking kidding me. You want to hide something from the kids so you put it under their games?" Claire took a breath and then slowly exhaled, gaining composure. "It's okay. I'm sure they have better things to do up there right now than stay inside and play games. We may have lucked out on this one."

"You think?" Asked Joanne. Her face had trails from the fallen tears.

"Yeah, I do. They went up to the mountains, so I bet they're out enjoying the sun. Probably taking a swim in the lake. Countless things they could do to entertain themselves. It's not like they're suffering from a rainy day or anything..."

Claire looked down at her sister. She seemed to be more at ease.

"So what do you think?"

Jo took a breath.

"I don't know. I don't know what I would do if they found those pictures. My God what would they think of me? I'm their mother! They're not supposed to see me like... like I was. Or YOU for that matter. There are pictures with both of us!" She began to lose it again.

Claire was running out of ideas. "Look, the only way we can be sure those pictures are still hidden and secret is for us to go up there a little early. It's not like we've got plans to hold us here anyway. Besides, it would be a nice surprise for the kids."

"That's true," said Joanne, "Why don't we leave today. We can be there before six. Maybe earlier," she began to get up. "Should we call them and let them know?"

"I'll call. You go pack. Most of my stuff is still in my suitcase already."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds