• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Afrocentric Femdom for Black Men

Afrocentric Femdom for Black Men

You are tantalized by my presence, a curvy Black woman with a thick Afro and a big beautiful Black ass, standing decked out in shiny Black leather in front of you. I've been told I have quite the presence. What's my name? You are mystified by me. No names. Does it matter? Not at all. I am your Black Mistress, and I've come to fuck the hell out of you and dominate you, my strong brother. Today, I am here for you, my sexy Black man.

Yes, I'm talking to you, the Black man who scours the web looking for Black Female Domination content. You know who you are. You didn't think sisters like me existed, did you? All you ever see online are those desperate Black female dominants who throw themselves at White men because they think White males are gods. Well, maybe I'm a different breed. I'm a dominant sister who loves the brothers. Think of me as a sexy unicorn, here specifically for you.

"You're mine," I say, and you know that I'm right. You sit at your computer, and you look at porn. Brothers banging big-booty ghetto bitches. Brothers banging White girls. Brothers getting their dicks sucked by White guys while White women watch. Brothers fucking White guys. Brothers fucking transgender cuties. Brothers getting fucked by transgender cuties. You look at all kinds of shit, and it turns you on, but I know what you secretly crave.

"I don't get down like that, that's some sissy shit, I'm a real man," you say, and you certainly look the part. You're a strong Black man who carries himself like a real man. You don't understand weak bozos who act soft in public, regardless of their background or sexual orientation. To you, being Black and male means being strong in a world that wants to kill you. You've got to stay strong. You can't afford to be weak. That's why your desires confuse you.

You scour the online world for the kind of unique porn you crave. You look at Black porn and all you see is the regular shit, brothers fucking females, sisters fucking females, and even some freaky gay, bisexual and transgender shit. You've seen it all before and it doesn't light your fire, not really, not all the way. You like freaky stuff but there's something missing...

When you were younger, you remember the Black ladies from the hood, the strong ones, not the ratchet, man-hating, sellout skanks of today. You remember strong Black women who loved their Black men and protected their people. Those sisters who had their men's backs. You remember getting turned on by them and sometimes get scared by them. You crave them, but you can't find them today.

What you want is Grace Jones in a Black leather outfit, ready to dominate your ass, or an Afro-sporting, bikini-clad Angela Davis sitting on your face, smothering you. Perhaps you want Pam Grier in a dominatrix outfit, spanking your Black ass, my brother. Since those strong sisters are older now, maybe you'd rather see Serena Williams or Beyonce doing those things to you. Your dick gets hard when you think of a strong Black woman dominating your Black male ass.

You'll fuck a White female but you can't submit to them. You know why. Come night time, or perhaps even during the day, White females get scared when they see you, the strong brother casually walking by. You're a friendly, easygoing brother, and you only get riled up when fools disrespect you or mess with you. You've got nothing against anyone. Yet those White females, and the insecure White guys they walk around with, they automatically fear and hate you. What's wrong with those fools?

"I need something else," you say to yourself, and you're right. You don't want one of those man-hating Black females who call themselves feminist, yet fail to see that White feminism doesn't give a damn about Black womanhood. When racist White cops kill Black women, where are the White feminists? That's a question Black feminists ought to ask themselves, once they wake up from the sunken place they've been living in for these past few decades.

You love strong Black women, but you don't like Black women who hate men, especially those who hate Black men. Those sisters delude themselves into thinking of White males as White knights, yet fail to ask themselves where those heroic White males are when racist cops target Black women. Oh well, they're probably out golfing or playing lacrosse or something. They'll be there to rescue the sisters any day now. Yeah, those sisters can wait.

You sit around watching porn in all of is diversity, kink, brilliance and disgust, and after a while, it does nothing for you. There's nothing wrong with you physically, but your body and your mind have become desensitized to porn. You used to be able to get hard watching porn stars like Brian Pumper, Devin Weed, Charlie Mac and Lexington Steele fuck the hell out of Black porn starlets like Nyomi Banxxx, Candace Von, Jada Fire, Sinnamon Love, Sky Black, Sierra, and many others. Not anymore.

What's a brother to do? You continue to work and go to school. You've got dreams and goals. You've got rent to pay. You've got to help your sister with the bad husband and your needy little brother. You've got to help your mama who's barely holding on since your father passed away. You're the man of the house. You've got to be strong for everyone. When can you let your guard down? When will anyone take care of you? Probably the day after never.

You watch Black female domination videos, and in those videos, Black women in shiny leather outfits do kinky things with White males, but they never play with Black men. Is it a question of money? Perhaps brothers can't afford these sexy, dominant Black ladies services. Nah, it can't be that simple. These Black female porn stars like to spank, flog, collar, bind, torture and totally dominate White males, but they seem to be allergic to Black men. Why is that?

You don't need any of those bitches, because you've got me. You can tell me anything. I, your Black Mistress, am ready to listen to you. I'm not one of those desperate, self-loathing Black female dominants who think White males are made out of gold. I know you, my brother, and I understand and accept your desires. You can tell me anything. I accept and embrace you just the way you are, my kinky and sexually flexible Black man.

"I'm here for your sweet ass, my brother," I say, while looking right at you, my hands go from caressing my tits to resting on my hips. I pull down my skirt, and reveal something of a surprise. Nope, I'm a regular sister with a vagina, but today, I am wearing something else. A shiny ebony strap-on dildo. I bought it ages ago, specifically to fuck Black men in the ass. I'm that Afro-centric dominant lady that all the Black men with submissive tendencies secretly dream about.

"Yes ma'am," is your reply, and I smile and watch as you get on your knees and bow to me. As a Black woman, I never like seeing Black men bow. I don't like seeing them bow in church, before the image of a White man. I don't like seeing them bow when they're getting arrested by trigger-happy racist White men in police uniforms. Nope, the only time a Black man should bow is in the presence of a strong Black woman like myself.

"Give me that booty," I whisper as I bent you over, my strong Black man, and lubricate your ass. I watch our reflection in the bedroom mirror, and I like what I see. A strong Black man bending over for a curvy, sexy strong Black woman wearing a sexy outfit, and wielding a strap-on dildo. I lubricate your bum and then press my dildo against your backdoor. I look at you in the mirror and you look back at me. This isn't happening without the magic word, and we both know it...

"Fuck me, my Black Mistress," the words come out of your sweet mouth, and a fierce joy soars through my whole being. This Black woman could die happy right now. I would never do these things to a brother unless he consents. Too much is done to the Black man without his consent, and this Black woman loves the brothers too much to ever harm them...without their consent, of course.

"Yes," I cry out as I grip your hips and buck mine, thrusting the dildo into your ass. You groan. You moan. I love those sounds. When I was younger, when I was discovering the world of BDSM, I had a vision of human rights activist and icon Angela Davis bending over boxing legend and human rights icon Muhammed Ali, spanking him and pegging him, lovingly of course. That's almost what I see when I look at you and me...

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, I love it," you scream and moan, and I grin and smack your cute Black male ass. I lean into you, press my curvy body against you. You can feel my breasts against your back as I basically hug you while ramming the dildo into your ass. I kiss the back of your neck, and continue to fuck you. This isn't about hate or power or dominance. It's about us connecting...

"I love you, my Black King," I whisper into your ear as I flip you on your back, and look into your eyes as I resume fucking you. You lie on your back and look up at me, a curvy, sexy, freaky and dangerous, gorgeous Black woman who is fucking the hell out of you. I stroke your hard dick with one hand and caress your handsome face with the other as I plunge the dildo into your ass. I fuck you until you tell me to stop...

"Thank you my Black Queen," you say, and I smile and kiss you. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, we aren't husband and wife, we aren't even client and sex worker. We are not fuck buddies. We met online, and agreed to meet for freaky fun. Yet I am kissing you like we're one of those Black couples in Tyler Perry movies and television shows. You kiss me back, and we embrace. Fuck the lines and boundaries, I want you and you want me, and that's that. I'm here for you, and you're here for me, like the African motherland that made us intended, so long ago...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Afrocentric Femdom for Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 696 milliseconds