• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught in the Moment Ch. 1

Caught in the Moment Ch. 1

This is how it all began.

My mother had been divorced from my workaholic father for 3 years this past weekend. I know watching her that the anniversary of their divorce weighed heavy on her spirit, as she was rather quiet and pretty much stayed to herself over the last few days. Knowing that she liked her privacy, I occupied myself with my friends and watching some US Open tennis matches in my room.

Whenever we did pass each other in the house, I smiled at her knowingly and gave her a warm hug every now and then. I kinda amused myself with the realization that I had now grown to be an inch or two taller than my mom, who was 5'6", and weighed about 140. I was now 18 and although a bit small for my age, I had good muscle tone that had developed as I was on the High School swim team and during the summers I have played little league baseball since I was 7.

I have always felt that I was partially responsible for my parents divorce because I would complain that my father never supported me, nor came to see me compete in sports. My mother assured me that my complaints were not the reason for her finally deciding to send my father packing, but I knew that they had argued a few times about how I was growing up without a father and not only was I being affected, but my mother was tired of doing everything around the house on her own.

My father would always scoff at her and remind her that he was busy earning money for the family while he was out of the house, always putting an emphasis on just how much money he earned as Manager of a Real Estate development corporation. He did site analysis so he would travel extensively throughout the New England area. At times, he would be away for 6-8 weeks, during which he may make 2 or 3 phone calls home.

His distance lead my mother to wonder if her spouse of 19 years was cheating on her. He denied any extra marital activities, however, he did admit that he thought about cheating on my mother every once in awhile because their sex life was now pretty much nonexistent.

Of course I couldn't blame her for not wanting to have sex with him. Over the years not only had he become emotional vacant, he had let his physical appearance slide and now walked around sporting a fairly large beer stomach. So after he missed last Christmas and not calling for five weeks, mom sat down with me one evening and began to cry. She looked at me through her tears, her black mascara starting to stream down her cheeks. I held her close and kept on telling her that it was going to be okay, that we don't need him in our lives.

She was so confused as to what to do, she was actually shaking while I held onto her. I remember her smelling so wonderful because she had just gotten out of the bath, her body still maintaining the warmth of the water. My nose nestled into her soft neck, breathing her scent deeply. We were rocking back and forth, holding each other until she broke our hug and looked at me, her mascara smeared down her cheeks. I joked to her that she looked like one of the guys from KISS. She broke out laughing and we fall to the floor tickling each other, giving each other reassuring hugs and touches. Since my mom had taken her bath, she only had on her terry cloth robe which fell open slightly as we rolled around on the floor.

Just as she was about to sit up on me, pinning me down, her robe flashed open for a brief moment, exposing her breast to me to quickly to focus my eyes, but long enough for me to go to bed that night with a hard on knowing that I had seen my first breasts. Of course at that point I really didn't associate my hard on and my mothers tits to anything sexual between us, it was simply a young teenager seeing some flesh. She had closed her robe quickly and then asked me if I was sure I would be okay with her finally telling pops that she wanted out. I looked into her sad eyes and knew that we could only be better without him. I told her that I loved her and we would be just fine on our own. She let me up off of the floor and kissed me goodnight.

As she walked up the stairs heading to her bedroom, my eyes followed the way her butt moved underneath the robe knowing that she was naked and when she had pinned me down on the floor, her bare thighs were straddling me. Not too much of her weight was on me as she was pretty much kneeling above me, so I'm sure that her pussy had not come into contact with my crotch. As I laid in bed later on with my hard on, I was glad of that because I would have been so embarrassed if she had felt that I was excited in seeing that brief flash of her milky breasts. The next week my father finally came home and my mother had his bags packed, waiting for him. They argued for an hour or so, with my father finally leaving, almost predictably without saying anything to me.

The following three years went by well, although at times I knew my mother was lonely. I encouraged her to start dating again but after a few bad dates, she stopped searching for companionship. During this time, I dated a few girls, none too serious, but Shandie, my last girlfriend, was the most serious as we had dated for just over 5 months. We made out all the time and I had felt her tits under her bra a couple of times. One night, while her parents were out, we were watching some movie we rented but didn't watch any further than the open credits.

We were going at it pretty hot and heavy, to the point of our pants coming off. My fingers had slid into her panties, feeling her wetness. She moaned while I began to finger fuck her, her hands rubbing my very hard cock through my boxers. She began to fumble with the buttons on the fly when we heard the garage door open, signaling her parents arrival. We got dressed in a blur and took a respectable distant from each other when her father came into the living room. My heart was racing and my dick was breaking. Although I was afraid that he may have a sense of what was going on in his house with his 18 year old daughter, my cock was still throbbing. After some nervous conversation, I got up to head home.

Shandie walked out with me to the curb and kissed me goodnight. As I was about to turn on home, she whispered in my ear that next time, she hopes that we don't get interrupted so soon because she wanted to finally feel my cock in her mouth. I nearly creamed my pants right there. I watched her skip into her house and then I began the painful walk home. When I arrived, my mother was laying on the sofa watching the news. She asked me how my night was as I approached her. She was still wearing her office clothes which was a navy blue skirt and cream colored blouse. She had slipped off her high heeled shoes which laid provocatively on the carpet. Next to her on the couch was her nylons. I know that she didn't like wearing them and took them off as soon as she got home. I got lost in a fog as my eyes covered her bare legs up to her exposed knees. Her legs looked so delicious.

"Curtis... Curtis...?"

"Oh... Ummm. Sorry mom. My night was fine. Well, until Shandie's parents came home" I joked. Me and my mom talked about everything, including sex and fooling around. My mother had told me that as long as I was careful, and I didn't have intercourse, it was healthy to have "sexual fun" with my dates. She laughed at my comment and replied "I bet you were disappointed honey." The way that she said that made me look at her directly and I noticed she had glanced at my crotch.

Oh my god I thought. She noticed that I still had a hard on. Now I'm not going to brag about how huge my dick is, because it's not. But... under the right circumstances... like now, my dick can make a nice size bulge in my jeans. As I looked at mom, her eyes left my crotch, worked up to my face and she gave me a smile that had a hint of sexuality in it. My heart skipped a beat. The painful hard on in my pants needed relief. I kissed my mom goodnight and headed up to my room.

As I was just about to jump into my bed naked, I noticed that my mother's bedroom light had gone on. I normally left my door slightly ajar for a cross breeze during the summer and tonight was no different. While laying on my bed squinting to see across the hall, I could see my mom walking around in her dimly lit room. I heard her walk into her private bathroom and turn on the shower. Quietly I got up to cross the room so I could get a better look into her room.

A few minutes later she came out of her bathroom with her blouse half unbuttoned. I expected her to come back to her door to close it completely but she didn't. Instead, I watched excitedly as she finished unbuttoning her blouse, shaking if free from her shoulders. I had seen my mother in various states of undress before, but tonight I was spying on her with a sexual passion I never felt before. She stood in front of her dressing table, looking at herself in the mirror. She leaned in to the mirror and wiped her eye, as if there was something in it.

As she did so, I could have sworn she looked across towards my room in the reflection. I know that she couldn't have seen me because I was watching between the crack of the door and the door jam. If she had seen me, she made no indication as she now reached up to her front of her bra and unsnapped the closure. In a blink of an eye, my mother was naked from the waist up, and my hand had now worked its way down to my aching cock. I was slowly stroking it watching my mom from behind, hoping at the very least to see her from the front.

I was disappointed as she quickly left my line of sight and back into her bathroom. Just as I was about to give up on seeing any more of my mom, she came back into her room and sat on the edge of her bed facing my direction. I could not believe how beautiful she looked in the dim light. Her black hair cascaded over her shoulders, enhancing her pale skin. Her breasts were so breath taking. Still firm at her age (41). But what really caught my eyes were her nipples. From my distance, I couldn't really make out too much detail except that they were large, just about the size of a half dollar.

I would guess that her tits were 38 or 40 B's. A beautiful size, I dreamed to myself. I began stroking myself faster, my cock getting hotter. Between what I was now seeing, and Shandie earlier, I was ready to blow a good sized load. My mother was rubbing her feet and then stood up, turning her back to me once again, but still in my viewing area. My heart was racing with excitement, knowing that her skirt was just about to come off. Her hands reached around and began to unzip her skirt, her hips shaking back and forth when she began pulling it down her legs.

Finally it dropped to around her ankles and she stepped out. Her butt covered by dark colored panties. Her ass so perfect too I thought. My mom had just the right amount of 'girlie fat' on her. All the right curves. My eyes strained almost willing her to finally pull off her panties.

My hand gliding over my cock, slick with pre-cum. My mother turned around to give me a frontal view again, then bent over to pick up her discarded skirt. Her tits hung down from her chest when she bent down, and I thought back to the day when she had pinned me down on the floor. She then walked out of sight into her bathroom again. I heard the door close and knew that the show was over for the time being. Quickly I moved back to my bed and stroked myself harder thinking of my mothers tits hanging down, wishing that they were just inches from my mouth. I could feel the cum building up inside and it exploded all over my naked chest and stomach.

My mind was racing and I was excited about watching my mom come out of her bathroom after her shower, but before I knew it, I dozed off exhausted from the day. The next thing I knew it was light out and I had been awoken by my bedroom door opening.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught in the Moment Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 563 milliseconds