• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 04

A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 04

While Peter waited for Kraven to return with the brochure of the Kraven The Hunter Wild Life Foundation he wondered if maybe he wasn't over-reacting. Kraven's aims were good ones and the man did sound sincere. If it wasn't for the Spider Sense he could have bought into what Kraven had said. On the one hand his Spider Sense had never been wrong, but that wasn't to say that there couldn't be a first time. What if the man was sincere and prison had turned him around? What if the Spider Sense was just some residual from their last encounter. Should he give the man the benefit of the doubt? He really didn't have an answer to that question.

Had Peter the x-ray vision of Superman and could he have seen through the two walls that currently separated him from Kraven he would have had no problem answering that question. Kraven had the legs of Peter's wife up on his shoulders and he was ramming his cock into her accommodating cunt. Andy and Joe were kneeling on the bed on either side of her head and Mary Jane was alternating between their cocks. MJ felt Andy's cock start to throb and she locked her lips around it and reached a hand up to caress his balls and when he spurted it hit the back of her throat and she swallowed it down. She held him in her mouth until he was soft and then she let his dick fall from her lips and turned her head to take on Joe'' cock.

As she opened her mouth to take it she made a mental note to start carrying condoms in her purse. Cocks as big as Joe's belonged in her pussy. At least she had gotten to have that huge log slide into her one time thanks to the rubber that Mark had in his wallet. She glanced at her watch and saw that it was only two-thirty. Kraven noticed and said, "In a hurry to leave Mrs. Parker?"

"Not at all stud. I just wanted to see how much more time I have to enjoy this."

"And just how much time do we have Mrs. Parker?"

"I have to be home by six. Think you and your crew can keep up with me for another two and a half hours?"

"I wouldn't be the least bit surprised Mrs. Parker."

"Call me Mary Jane."

"Oh no, you are Mrs. Parker as long as Mr. Parker is in the next room. There is just something so super erotic in fucking a married woman while her husband is so close and unaware."

At the reminder that Peter was within hollering distance Mary Jane's body trembled as she had another orgasm.

"Why Mrs. Parker. I do believe that you are turned on by the idea."

"Shut up and fuck me Kravey baby, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Mark entered the room and saw Peter Parker sitting there patiently and he smiled to himself as he thought about what a hot piece of ass Parker's wife was. He hoped he would get a couple of more chances at her hot box before the afternoon was over. Like Kraven, and Mary Jane herself, he thought of how erotic it had been to be fucking Parker's wife while Parker was sitting in the outer office blissfully unaware of what his wife was doing just two rooms - less than fifty feet - away from where he was sitting.

"Mr. Kraven offers his apologies Mr. Parker. He received an urgent phone call and he had to take it. He will be back shortly. While you are waiting can I get you something? Coffee or perhaps a soft drink?"

"No thank you. Do you have any idea how long Mr. Kraven's call will take?"

Mark looked at his watch, "He should be finishing any time now."

Two doors over Kraven grunted, "Here it comes you fucking married slut. I'm cumming Mrs. Parker, I'm cummimg."

"Give it to me Kravey, fill Mr. Parker's pussy with your juice. Shoot your jizz deep into Peter's pussy."

Mark smiled at Peter; "While we are waiting can I show the plans for our theme based restaurant?"

Peter had already seen the plans when he had visited the construction site earlier in the day, but he needed Kraven and his crew to think that he was really working on a story so he said, "Yes thank you, I'd like that."

Mark opened a file cabinet and took out a rolled up set of blueprints and spread them out across the desk. He was pointing out the location of the monkey cages when Kraven came back into the room. The familiar tingle ran up and down Peter's spine again. If the Spider Sense was accurate Kraven had either just been up to no good or was in the process of doing something no good.

"Damn" thought Petey, "Just once I'd like to be ahead of the bad guy and not just have to react to what he's done."

"Sorry about the wait," Kraven said, "But that call was from the CEO of a rather large corporation who wanted to make a sizeable donation to the Wild Life Fund. Speaking of which, here is the brochure on the fund that I said I would get for you."

Peter took the folder and as he opened it and started to read it Kraven said, "Is there anything else I can do for you? If not I have some serious business to get back to. I have something that I really want to stay on top of."

"Just one more thing. Could I get a picture of you sitting behind your desk?"

"Certainly, but only if you give me a minute to straighten it up. Mark, go over the information in the folder with Mr. Parker while I sanitize my desk."

Kraven hurried to the bedroom and told Andy and Joe to get off of the redheaded slut and then he took her by the hand and pulled her naked body along behind him into his office.

"I need you to get under my desk."

"What for?"

"No time to talk, but if you got a kick out of fucking us with your husband in the outer office, you'll love this."

Mary Jane crawled under Kraven's desk as he walked away. A minute later he returned and she almost had an orgasm when she realized what Kraven was up to. She heard him say, "I have no idea why the Bugle would like a picture of me behind my desk, but any publicity at all will help my foundation."

Kraven sat down at his desk and scooted the chair forward and Mary Jane almost broke a nail in her haste to get his fly open and his cock in her mouth. She just had to have that hunk of meat in her mouth when Petey took Kraven's picture.

Peter's Spider Sense was screaming and his hands were shaking so bad that he was having trouble focusing the camera. Damn it, what was the man up to?

Mary Jane's tongue was laving the head of Kraven's cock when she heard the 'click' of the shutter as Petey took the picture. She swallowed as much of Kraven's cock as she could and then slowly bobbed her head up and down on it as much as the desk would allow while she waited for Peter to take the backup shot. God but did she feel so wicked. She just wished that Kraven could be ejaculating down her throat just as the camera clicked, but she had already taken so much cum out of him that she knew he was a long way from being able to give her another load. Still the experience would help her get off for a long time to come.

Peter took the elevator up to the top floor and then made his way up to the roof. Assuming his Spider-Man identity he sat on the roof ledge and looked out over the city. He was in trouble and he knew it. Regardless of what Kraven said, he was a career criminal. He might have changed in prison, but it was only a change in the way he did things - "I got caught doing it that way so lets make a change and do it some other way."

The man was up to something and Spidey knew it, and that is where the trouble was going to come from. Kraven had just signed Mary Jane for a movie. Peter knew how MJ viewed her career. Mary Jane would do anything short of going to bed with whomever it was who would offer her a chance to be a star. If he tried to warn her about Kraven she would go ballistic on him. She would accuse him of being jealous of her fame; tell him that he couldn't stand to see her become famous while he had to hide from his own fame as Spider-Man.

Peter shook his head. Mary Jane was very photogenic and did okay as a model, but she had zero talent as an actress. The only way she could achieve any fame in the movie business was if she totally flipped out and started making porno movies. God knows she had the talent for that. Thank God he was the only one who would ever know that.

He stood up and shot a strand of webbing across to the next building and started to web swing around town. He hadn't been five minutes in the air when something on the ground caught his eye. He swung down to take a closer look. The two teenagers who were stealing the hubcaps off of the Cadillac didn't hear him as he hit the ground softly behind them.

"Come on guys, you aren't going to make me waste webbing over a hub cap or two, are you?"

The two boys jerked around, saw Spider-Man and took off running. Spidey watched them go, "Must have been something I said," and then he put the loose hubcaps back on the car.

Mary Jane looked at the four men. "No one? Not one of you can help a poor girl out? Come on guys, I'm just one weak little girl here; surely one of you big strong men can get it up one more time. No? You going to make me go home horny?"

Kraven, Andy, Joe and Mark all looked at each other and shrugged, half ashamed at not being able to help Mary Jane out. She looked at her watch, "Oh well, I guess it is time for me to be going anyway. Probably just as well we don't go again."

She began to dress and then she straightened up and asked Kraven, "What is my schedule going to be Kravey? When do we go into rehearsals and when do I see the script?"

"Be here tomorrow at nine and we will start going over the schedule."

"All of you going to be here?"

"Probably."

"Take your vitamins boys. You don't want to get in the habit of letting a girl down."

Mark said, "Any way we can get doofus to be here tomorrow? I got a hell of a charge doing you while he was waiting down the hall."

"What did you call him?" Mary Jane coldly asked him.

"Doofus. I mean what else could he be if you have to get your meat away from home."

"My husband's name is Peter, not doofus. If you enjoyed what you got today you will remember that. I will not have you clowns making disparaging remarks about the man I love. You got that?"

Kraven smiled, but Joe, Andy and Mark all looked away from Mary Jane and mumbled that yes, they understood her.

"As for getting, as you so crudely put it, my meat away from home, consider this. I'm standing here wanting a cock and I can't get one because I wore the four of you out. My husband is only one man; if the four of you can't stay with me why would you think that one of him could?"

She glared at all four men in turn and then she started gathering her clothes

As Peter was swinging off the roof Mary Jane was in the elevator heading down to the lobby. She glanced at her watch. Normally she wouldn't be in any hurry to get home, but today she figured it would be a very good idea to beat Peter home so she could clean up a bit. God, but she couldn't believe how big a slut she had been. She knew she was a slut - poor Peter's poor peter had seen to that - but before that day she had never done more than one man at a time. She had had more than one at a sitting, like Jameson and Robby, but she only had fucked them one at a time, not the two of them together at the same time. Today she had spent the whole afternoon with two cocks in her at the same time. Mark had wanted to make it three - he wanted her ass bad - but she wouldn't give her butt hole up. So far Petey was the only one who had gone there and she had always felt she needed to keep something just for him.

It had been great; it had been marvelous, stupendous even, and she couldn't wait to do it again. But she did need to beat Petey home. She had so much sperm in her that she sloshed when she walked. If she didn't get some of it out of her before she sat on his face she might drown him and the one thing she knew for sure was that she was going to sit on his face. No way was she going to pass up the chance of getting Peter to slurp up a little of the cum of the man he had put into prison. She wondered if Lois Lane ever considered letting Lex Luther fuck her so she could sit on Superman's face and feed him some of his archenemy's cum.

Oh, and while I'm at it I'd better get some condoms to carry in my purse. I don't want to have to pass up any more cocks like Joe's just because the guy didn't come prepared.

After Mary Jane had gone Kraven had turned to Andy, "Have the arrangements for Mr. Parker's demise been made?"

"Yes sir. In fact, it was supposed to happen this afternoon. I contacted our man and told him Parker was here so he could follow Parker when he left, but then I called it off."

"Why would you do that?"

"I didn't want to risk the police getting to his body with the last pictures in his camera being of you."

"Good thinking Andy. But we need to make it happen soon. I believe I'm going to accelerate the timetable where Mrs. Parker is concerned. And after her display here today I just may change my plans for her also."

"If you do that - what I think you are thinking of anyway - it will cost you a lot of money."

"Not necessarily so Andy. I can always get some one else for that, but I think we may just have a gold mine in Mrs. Parker. We will certainly know by tomorrow night.

Damn it, Mary Jane thought when she entered the apartment. "The TV was on and that meant that Peter was home. She wasn't going to get a chance to 'lighten the load' so it looked like Petey was going to be getting it all. She was just going to have to tell him she was super horny that day plus being excited over being cast as the female lead in a movie. Well girl, you are an actress, let's go do it."

"Petey, Petey lover, I'm home."

"In the kitchen" her husband called back.

She ran into the kitchen and threw herself into his arms. "God baby, I'm so happy to see you. I've got great news Tiger; I'm going to star in a movie. Isn't that great? I'm just so excited that my pussy is dripping. Come on Tiger, I want dessert first tonight."

She took Peter by the hand and pulled him toward the bedroom. Peter, against his better judgement, and knowing full well the consequences of his confronting MJ about her having anything to do with Kraven was never the less getting ready to do just that. Mary Jane's excitement made him back down, at least until she settled down a little, and he followed along behind her to the bedroom. Mary Jane quickly stripped and threw herself down on the bed.

"Look at how wet I am Tiger. Thinking about what we did last night has had me horny all day and then the excitement of being cast in a movie, oh God Petey, I'm positively gushing. Come on Tiger, do what you do so well. Make me happy Tiger, make me happy."

It was at times like these that Peter really thanked that radioactive spider for having bitten him. Without that bite he would have been a normal man, not a super stud, and no way a normal man could have taken care of Mary Jane the way he could. Peter wondered if Mary Jane realized how lucky she was. Damn, she must have been real horny today. She was so wet that he could almost go swimming. Well, he knew what she loved and so he dove in.

Mary Jane was already building to an orgasm at just the thought of Spider-Man sucking up Kraven's special sauce and when Peter's tongue touched her pussy she cried out, "Oh yes Tiger, oh God yes" and images of Kraven's and Joe's big cocks danced in her head as her husband ate her pussy.

Next: A ride down Fifth Avenue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1179 milliseconds