• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 06

A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 06

Mary Jane stood in the middle of the sound stage dressed in some ones idea of what a woman would wear on an African safari. Khaki shirt and shorts with way too many pockets and a pith helmet. Thick socks and hiking boots completed the outfit.

Several men, similarly attired, were lying on the floor with fake blood smeared on them. A mousy little man who had been introduced to her as the director made a motion and the AD (assistant director) shouted, "Places everyone." There was some stirring and then everyone was still.

"All right people, this is picture," the director said, "Roll camera."

A second later the soundman said, "Speed" and the director pointed at Mary Jane and said, "Action!"

Mary Jane took a deep breath and then looked around her and wailed, "Oh my God, they're dead, they're all dead. I have to get out of here."

She turned to the left and started to go only to be stopped by the sight of three African warriors looking menacingly at her. She reversed course only to find four more in her path. Several of the black warriors leaped at her, grabbed her and pushed her to the ground as she screamed. Hands clutched at her clothes, ready to rip them off of her and she twisted and turned and screamed as she tried to fight them off. Suddenly the director hollered out, "Cut!"

He turned to Kraven and said, "This isn't going to work. The woman is just too damned sexy."

"What's the problem?"

"Look at my Africans, there isn't a soft dick among them and on film it is going to stick out like a sore thumb."

Kraven nodded and then said, "I have an idea." Turning to Mary Jane he said, "You can see the problem, right?" She nodded an amused yes. "I hate to bring this up and normally I wouldn't, but I saw you in action yesterday and I know that you have a strong sexual appetite." He motioned around him, "All this is costing a bundle and the quickest way to get back on track is to get rid of those stiff cocks. You are a professional Mary Jane and you have some idea of what production times cost. What do you think, can you help us out?"

Mary Jane looked over at the African warriors; Joe was one and so was Max. "Okay, I'll do it."

"Good girl. Can I ask a favor?"

"What?"

"You know what out takes are, right?"

"Yes."

"As long as you are going to do it can I roll camera? I would like to film it for my own private library. I'd like to pick it up at the point where they wrestled you to the ground and have you act as if they are forcing you. After all, that was the purpose of the original scene. The only difference is that in the real movie Tarzan, played by Brad Pitt saves you before it happens. I'll even give an under the table, tax free bonus of say, twenty thousand?"

Mary Jane kicked and screamed and tried to fight them off, but they ignored her and ripped her clothes off her. "This would be Academy Award stuff if it was ever seen by the paying public," she thought as the last little wisp of clothing - her thong - was ripped off her. She opened her mouth to scream again and a thick, dark chocolate cock was shoved in her mouth. Hands grabbed the back of her head and the cock started to fuck her face. A mouth attached itself to her right tit and fingers started pulling on her left nipple. More fingers entered her pussy and a thumb was pushed into her ass.

Her body tingled with that delicious "Fuck me" feeling that she loved so much, but the professional in her said, "Fight it off MJ, you are being forced here, play the part." She got one hand free and she beat on the chest of the warrior stuffing his cock in her mouth and she kept struggling and trying to break free of them. He legs were pushed apart and she felt the first slab of meat pierce her outer lips and it felt so damned good.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth as the cock in her pussy began to pound into her hard and fast. In the back of her mind she felt it rear it's head, "Oh shit," she thought, "There goes my Academy Award" as her first orgasm washed over her. She felt the cock in her mouth throb and she knew it was only seconds away from pushing a load down her throat. At that exact instant she felt the cock in her pussy pulse and her insides were splashed by hot sperm.

"Oh my God" her mind screamed at her, "They aren't wearing condoms" and she really struggled and tried again to break free. Hands held her legs apart as another black warrior moved between them and pushed his hard lance deep into her. The cock in her mouth spit out it's offering and she was forced to swallow it all or choke. When the cock pulled out of her mouth she cried out, "No, please God no, you ca...." But another cock was shoved into her mouth before she could finish saying "do me without rubbers."

For the next several hours Mary Jane Parker was stuffed with cock as one man after another fucked her. She had stopped her struggles and her body welcomed the invaders. She had orgasm after orgasm as her legs wrapped around torsos and her fingers dug into butt cheeks. She screamed out in pleasure and begged the men to fuck her harder and make her cum.

Mary Jane had so many orgasms that her body was drained of strength and she was exhausted. She was so tired that when she was positioned on her hands and knees and Max took her anal virginity her scream of pain didn't have any more steam behind it than one of her low moans of pleasure (Peter had been there, but with him only having three inches it could still be considered untouched). By the time Max had emptied himself in her ass the pain had subsided and she was pushing her butt back at him. Max pulled out of her ass and the other six Africans lined up to pooper poke her.

When the last of the black warriors had finished packing Mary Jane's fudge Kraven made a signal to the cameraman and the camera was turned off. And then Mary Jane really got worked over as the rest of the cast and crew took turns ramming their cocks into whichever hole they fancied. Cameraman, soundman, gaffers, best boy, key grip, dolly grip and the janitor who kept the sound stage clean all fucked her. By the time the dead safari members got up off the floor and unzipped Spider-Man's slut wife had passed out from exhaustion.

When she awoke Mary Jane's entire body hurt. She sat up and saw that she was on a small cot in a room with no windows. She got up and went to the door and found that it was locked. She started beating on the door and demanding to be let out. Nothing happened for several minutes and then the door opened and Kraven came in.

"Why am I in here? Why have you locked me up?"

"It was necessary to give me some time to figure out what to do with the Widow Parker."

"The Widow Parker? I don't understand."

"Right about now your husband should be stuffed into a trash can in some alley and the question for the Widow Parker is would she like to be in the next trash can over or would she rather be my own personal sex toy?"

"I still don't understand."

"It is simple Mary Jane. You are drop dead gorgeous and the most magnificent piece of ass I've ever had and it would be an absolute shame to have to kill you and stuff your body in a trash can somewhere. Hence the question, "Would you rather be dead or my personal sex toy?"

"I still don't understand what this is all about."

"It is about money Mary Jane, an awful lot of money. There is an extremely wealthy man who wants a one of a kind, one-copy only -his- porno film. You know what a 'snuff film' is Mary Jane?"

"Oh my God" Mary Jane moaned as she finally realized what Kraven was saying.

"God can't help you here Mrs. Parker, but I can. I'm being paid two million dollars for the film. You don't have to be the one snuffed. All my principal specified was that it be a busty redhead."

"What is this stuff about the Widow Parker and Peter being stuffed in a trash can?"

"When you had died and we had disposed of your body we couldn't have your husband looking for you, now could we. It was a tidy solution to a vexing problem. Everything is wrapped up nicely. Your husband would be dead, you would have disappeared and the police would start looking for you as the prime suspect. I mean you were obviously guilty or why had you run? And your husband is dead. Our man hasn't reported in yet, but Slasher is the best in the business. He has never failed."

The actress in Mary Jane took over as she suppressed the joy in her heart. Her Peter was alive! And as long as she was alive there was hope. She knew he was alive because there wasn't anyway in the world that a man could get close enough to Petey to hurt him because of his Spider Sense. Oh no, if you wanted to take out her Tiger it would have to be from half a mile away with a pretty accurate sniper rifle. No, her baby was okay and all she had to do was stay alive until he found her. Kraven had wanted an actress, she would give him one.

"What are you, stupid? Come on Kravey baby, you've seen me in action. Do you think I'd really chose a trash can over a cock like yours? Just tell me you aren't serious about my being your private sex toy. Don't tell me that you are going cut me off from Max, Joe, Mark, and yes, even little Andy. You have a super cock Kravey, but you've seen me sweetie, I need cock, a lot of cock."

Kraven chuckled, "I'll see to it you get all you want Mary Jane and I'm going to make you a star. It will be of porno films, but you will be a star."

Mary Jane giggled, "Well, that certainly should get me all the cock I want."

"Course the down side for me is now I have to start all over on my snuff film."

"Not necessarily."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I know a girl who looks enough like me to be my double. Might have to play with camera angles a little, but we can off her and still use the footage of me."

"You're kidding. You would set up a friend?"

"She's not a friend, just some one that I know. And for a share of two million I would have snuffed my husband myself. Just make sure that you keep that film in a safe place so we won't have to waste money hiring another crew and re-shooting."

"I have the film safe in the warehouse office. Who is this woman we can use?"

"Her name is Mellisa Courtland. I'll give her a call and ask her to meet me for a drink and you can take it from there." Thank God she is in Denver MJ thought, it will buy me some time. Time for Petey to find me and rescue me and time for me to find a way to destroy that film.

At that very minute Spider-Man was moving from warehouse roof to warehouse roof looking for something that would indicate where he could find Andy Zimmer. He had covered almost all the warehouses in the district before he saw something that grabbed his interest. There was a limo parked outside one of the warehouses and it was a limo that he recognized. On look at the plate number showed him that it was the same limousine that had carried Kraven and MJ from Adolpho's to the hotel. He settled on the roof of the building and tried to make sense of what he knew. It could be a coincidence that this Andy Zimmer guy had an office in the warehouse district and Kraven's limo was parked at a warehouse in the warehouse district, but he didn't believe in coincidences where criminals like Kraven were concerned. No, Andy Zimmer must be one of Kraven's henchmen.

So why would Kraven want Peter Parker eliminated? Given that Kraven didn't know that Spider-Man and Peter Parker were one and the same the only tie between Kraven and Peter was MJ. What could Kraven want with Mary Jane that would require the removal of her husband? Well, he wasn't going to find the answer to that question sitting on a roof. He looked around for a skylight or some other way into the building.

In the office twenty-one feet below where Spidey was standing Mary Jane was on her knees with Kraven's cock in her mouth. Standing just behind her and sliding his cock into her ass was the object of Spider-Man's search. Andy had missed the afternoon gangbang, but he didn't mind now that he knew the redheaded whore was going to be around for a while. Mary Jane was giving Kraven the best blow job she was capable of hoping that he would lean back and relax and not notice that she was checking out the room. She had located the two film cans, but she needed to find a way into the room and get them and then escape. She had no doubt that Peter would find her and save her, but that film had to be destroyed before there was any chance that he could see it.

Ideas were running rampant in her head and she was shooting most of them down as soon as they occurred to her as being improbable or impossible. Then she remembered seeing two gasoline cans sitting next to a portable generator on the sound stage. If they were full, or even half full, they would give her what she needed to start a nice fire. Open the film cans, pour gasoline on the film and then throw a match on the pile and that should take care of things. But she had to find a way to get to the film cans without being seen.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Andy's pounding into her butt hole brought on an orgasm and as her body shook Kraven grabbed the back of her head and punched a load down her throat. God, but she was going to miss the asshole when Peter got around to taking him down. He had the sweetest cum she had ever tasted and he was a great fuck. Too bad he was a criminal. Maybe she could fuck him a couple of more times before the curtain came down on him.

Peter Parker, in his guise as the Super Hero Spider-Man, checked out the skylight on the roof of the warehouse. It was locked on the inside, but a little Spider Strength was applied and he pulled the whole assembly loose from its mounting. It did make some noise though and Mark and Joe, who had been working on the sound stage, looked up to see where the noise came from. They saw Spider-Man swinging down as he said, "Hi guys. Can one of you tell me where I can find Andy Zimmer?"

Joe was just a little smarter and faster than Mark. Realizing that the web head could snare both of them with a web net if they were standing close together he broke to his left while at the same time drawing his gun. Mark, suddenly realizing the threat that the wall crawler presented, pulled out his gun and got off one wild shot before being entombed in webbing.

"I'll bet you guys don't get much company when you exhibit such anti-social behavior," Spidey said as he turned his attention to Joe.

"Die, you fucking insect" Joe snarled as he pointed his gun at Spider-Man only to see his hand become encased in webbing before he could pull the trigger.

In the office Kraven heard Mark's shot and he rushed to the door and looked out to see Spider-Man bundling Mark and Joe up in a cocoon of webbing. He turned back meaning to grab the film and Mary Jane, but then his instinct for survival kicked in and he yelled at Andy, "Let's get the fuck out of here" and then he turned and ran for the door and the limousine waiting outside. Spidey turned and saw Kraven and another man just as they went out the warehouse door and he started after them.

Mary Jane, recognizing the situation as her best chance to destroy the film, peeked out the door just in time to see her husband go out the door after Kraven. She ran out into the warehouse and got one of the gas cans that was sitting next to the portable generator and then ran back into the office. She opened the film cans and dumped the film on the floor and the emptied the gasoline on top of it. She grabbed her purse and moved to the door. Once there she turned and tossed a lit match into the room and was rewarded with a loud "fuhwomp" and an instant flame covered floor.

She turned and headed for a side door. Just as she left the warehouse she saw Joe and Mark on the floor in the middle of the sound stage. Her eyes looked longingly at Joe as she thought, "Damn, but I am going to miss that big slab of meat between his legs" and then she turned and beat feet.

Kraven and Andy hopped in the limo and tapped the napping driver on the shoulder. "Get us the fuck out of here Max; Spider-Man is just behind us."

The limo had been sitting there with the motor running so Max could have the heater running so all he had to do was drop the shift lever into DRIVE and floor the gas pedal. The limo tore away from the warehouse and Spider-Man was just getting ready to go after it when he heard the loud "fuhwomp" and looked back to see the flickering flames through the warehouse windows.

He turned and started after Kraven and then he remembered the two men he had left tied up in the warehouse. "Shit," Peter said to himself, "Can't be a Super Hero without having some values. Even though they both would have shot me if they could have I can't just take off and leave them in a burning building."

He cast on last glance at the disappearing taillights of the fleeing limousine, "We will meet again asshole, count on it" and then he turned to go back into the burning warehouse.

Mary Jane stayed in the shadows as much as possible as she made her way through the warehouse district trying to get to an area where she could flag down a cab. She heard a car coming and she turned hoping to see the familiar bright yellow of a cab; instead she saw a limo coming and she ducked into a doorway and waited for it to speed on by.

"Damn," she thought, that might have been Kraven and I damned sure don't want to see him again. I've got to find a cab and beat Petey home and get in the tub and soak. What a waste. As much jizz as I've had pumped into me today I know I would really get off having Petey eat my pussy tonight, but I don't dare. My pussy and my asshole must look like the Holland Tunnel after all the meat that was stuffed into them today. I don't dare let Petey go down there and get a close look. Damn it, why can't you ever find a fucking cab in this town when you need one."

The apartment was strangely quiet when he entered it. "MJ, I'm home."

"In the bathroom Tiger."

Peter walked into the bathroom and found Mary Jane soaking in the water-filled bathtub. "Hard day?" he asked.

"Very. It is hotter than hell being under all those bright lights and constantly being on your feet as you shoot scene after scene."

"Did you enjoy your brief stint at being a star."

"Brief stint? What are you talking about?"

Kraven's film studio burned to the ground a couple of hours ago and he's on the run from the law."

"What did he do?"

"It seems for some reason he wanted your husband dead and he hired a guy called the Slasher to do it."

"I suppose that now you will give me the "I told you so" lecture? "I told you he was up to no good Mary Jane, but would you listen to me?" Is that why you are in here Peter, to rub it in?"

Mary Jane saw the skin around Peter's eyes tighten as he clenched his jaw, turned and walked from the room and she knew she had accomplished what she wanted. He would pout for a day or two and avoid her and that would give her holes time to tighten up. She would make it up to him. He loved it when she sucked and licked his little pee pee and a couple of days of that and he would get over his mad.

Life just wasn't fair. She loved him so much and wanted him so bad and he was just so totally fucking worthless in bed. Damn good thing she had her list of lovers and tomorrow was Friday; time to go see Jameson and Robby again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds