• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Man at UMass-Amherst

Bisexual Man at UMass-Amherst

"Quit that Down Low shit, my brother, you like pussy and you like dick, it's cool, there's worst things in the world, believe me," Natalie Etienne said, and with that, she looked Achilles "A.C." Browne up and down, smirking while waiting for his answer. Achilles Charles Browne seemed to flinch, if only for a moment, and the big and tall, somber-faced yet handsome young man remained unequivocally silent.

Achilles had been sitting at a quiet corner of the UMass-Amherst library, studying up for his Ethics of Engineering midterm, and after hours of solving problems and reviewing concepts, he got bored. That's why he decided to discretely check out some porn. The videos he liked featured handsome, well-hung Black guys and Latino guys getting their freak on, sometimes with kinky females in the mix. Bisexual porn, now that was definitely Achilles's guilty pleasure.

Achilles had been so absorbed by the video he was watching, a scene involving a muscular Black guy, a well-built Latino guy and a freaky chick who looked Filipina, getting their freak on, that he hadn't noticed that he wasn't alone. Natalie had been standing quietly behind Achilles, long enough to witness him checking out that which he craved...sex in both female and male forms. Like the tart she was, Natalie confronted Achilles about his sexual proclivities...

"Well, Natalie, I don't know what to say," Achilles said finally, and he sighed deeply. His broad shoulders seemed to sag, and he looked at Natalie, wondering where she was going with this. She knows who and what I am, Achilles thought, alarmed. In today's America, a Black man who didn't toe the line might as hell commit social suicide. For Achilles, being outed as bisexual meant that his world was ending...

Achilles Charles Browne came to the University of Massachusetts at Amherst to study Civil Engineering, and indulge his passion for playing varsity football. UMass-Amherst had one of the top football teams in New England, and for Achilles, playing for them was an honor. He wore his jersey proudly, win or lose, knowing that his parents were usually in the stands, cheering loudly for him.

Born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Clinton Browne, and a white American mother, Joanna Brigida, Achilles Charles Browne grew up unique, which wasn't always seen as a good thing, even in liberal Boston. Difficult economic times led his parents to move into a rented townhouse in the neighborhood of Roxbury, where, sometimes, Achilles could go for days without seeing a white face other than his mother's.

Yeah, Achilles knew all about being different. He was too Black for the few whites in his Roxbury stomping grounds and too pale for the brothers. It taught him to be self-reliant and do his own thing. At the age of twenty one he stood six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and brown-skinned, with kinky dark hair and lime-green eyes. His friends often commented on how much he looked like NBA champion Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors. Achilles, a lifelong fan of the Boston Celtics, claimed not to see the resemblance...

At Achilles's school, there were lots of hot girls and sexy guys. UMass-Amherst is a truly diverse school frequented by students of all hues. Achilles felt drawn to a lot of them, but his strict Christian upbringing and his guilt about his bisexual desires made him choose abstinence. Achilles was part of the campus chapter of the Christian Outreach Circle, and he attended their meetings twice a week, with service at a nearby building on Sunday mornings at ten. Avoid temptation, Achilles told himself.

"Cat got your tongue?" Natalie asked slyly, and from the look in her eyes, Achilles could tell that she thought she had him over a barrel. Achilles, a strong-minded young man of good character, wasn't about to allow Natalie to bully him, no matter what she thought she had on him. Achilles had never had sex with anyone, female or male, so as far as he was concerned, he was straight. Well, straight but curious. Let Natalie start whatever damn rumors she wanted...

Achilles had known that Natalie Etienne was trouble from the moment he laid eyes on her. They met during the first week of his only elective, Humanities 101. Natalie was a sociology major, a newcomer to UMass-Amherst by way of Montreal, Quebec. Five feet ten inches tall and curvy, with mahogany-hued skin, long dreads and a fondness for tight shirts and short skirts, Natalie Etienne was smoking hot and didn't mind showing it to the world. To Achilles's Christian sensibilities, Natalie was downright scandalous...

"Look, um, Natalie, I was bored, and I clicked on a few sites, that's all, and it's none of your business, I say this respectfully," Achilles replied, looking into her brown eyes. Natalie grinned and licked her lips, a gesture which registered with a certain part of Achilles's masculine form. She looked like the Afro-Brazilian beauties in the ethnic porn videos he sometimes watched, when he wasn't cruising online for bisexual and transsexual videos.

"Achilles, you're a switch-hitter, and that's cool, you don't have to lie to me," Natalie said, and with that, she patted him on the shoulder and walked away. Achilles sat there, seemingly frozen on his chair, watching Natalie as she sashayed her way to the exit. Her big ass was ready to burst out of her ultra-short skirt, and those thick thighs definitely caught his attention. Still, she knew his secret and his carefully built life on campus was in danger of being unraveled...

"Dammit, the bitch," Achilles said, slamming his fist on the keyboard, and a librarian walking by shot him a look. Achilles smiled and apologized, then saved his work. He got up, fully intent on following Natalie and confronting her. He looked around and couldn't find her. Damn. While walking around the library building looking for Natalie, Achilles ran into...Alton.

"A.C. hey, bro, how's life?" Alton said, and Achilles looked at Alton, and his heart skipped a beat. Alton Singh Ramsay, the six-foot-two, lean and athletic, brown-skinned shortstop of the UMass-Amherst men's baseball team, is simply...beautiful. Originally from San Francisco, California, Alton is that odd mix of Scottish and Punjabi Indian that mingles to create a fine specimen of man.

A.C. vividly remembered meeting Alton's parents, Roger Ramsey, formerly of Scotland, and his wife Ramanpreet Singh-Ramsay, formerly of Punjab, India. They came to the opening of the baseball season last year, at the fateful game pitting UMass-Amherst against Boston College. He remembered thinking that Alton and his family looked terrific together. A talented athlete, ladies man and all-around cool guy, Alton is Achilles's best friend...and secret crush.

"Chilling, Alton, how's life?" Achilles asked, and Alton smiled, causing his heart to skip a beat. Achilles and Alton shook hands and exchanged a few pleasantries. As they talked, they were joined by a tall, curvy, buxom blonde with frosty blue eyes clad in a bright pink summer shirt and yoga pants. Achilles grinned as he recognized Victoria Edwards, Alton's girlfriend.

"Hey, Achilles, long time no see," Victoria said, greeting Achilles happily, and he gave her a quick hug. Lots of guys on campus fancied Victoria Edwards, the white gal with the big bum, but she only had eyes for her man Alton. Alton looked right into Achilles's eyes and Achilles grinned nervously, and focused on Victoria, complimenting her on her toned arms. She'd taken up bodybuilding recently. Victoria grinned in a decidedly flirtatious manner, further adding to Achilles's discomfort. He had to get out of there...

"Got to get to practice, guys, but let's do lunch Friday," Achilles said, and he smiled at Alton and Victoria, and walked away. He always felt funny around Alton and try as he might, he couldn't make it go away. Sometimes at night, as he lay in his bed, with his manhood in his hands, he thought about gorgeous female celebrities like Serena Williams or Sara Jay, his favorite porn star. Other times, he thought of his buddy Alton...minus Victoria, or his clothes, for that matter.

A.C. returned to his apartment, and logged onto Facebook. He went to the UMass-Amherst football page, and checked out some videos and pictures. During the game against Georgia Southern, he'd scored the winning touchdown. Florida International University was next on their list of opponents, but A.C. wasn't afraid of the southern football super power. Let them come to New England and get their country asses kicked...

Lying in bed, A.C. thought about the events of the day. He found his thoughts wandering all over the place, and they zeroed in on...Alton. Smiling, A.C. visualized Alton's hot, muscular body, those strong shoulders and that firm chest, and of course, Alton's long thick cock...which A.C. once glimpsed in the men's locker room around shower time.

"Come here handsome," A.C. whispered, stroking his dick as he pictured Alton coming to him, a buffet of manliness waiting to be savored. A.C. and Alton got their freak on, rolling around on the bed, right on top of each other. Alton grabbed A.C.'s face and kissed him, and then A.C. grabbed Alton's cock and began stroking him. Without further ado, they began doing their thing...

"You know what to do," Dreamland-Alton said to A.C. with a grin. A.C. nodded while he stroked Alton's cock, which lengthened and hardened in his grip. Smiling, Alton nodded meaningfully at A.C. They continued with their fun and it was A.C.'s turn to get pleasured as Alton took his cock into his mouth and began sucking him off. A.C. stroked his dick furiously to thoughts of Alton going down on him. He was about to cum when a sound interrupted him. It was his annoying roommate Salman coming back with his girlfriend, Rana something or other. Groaning in frustration, A.C. tried to get back to what he was doing, but the moment was gone...

A.C. turned on his laptop and tried to get in the mood while watching some porn. He checked out bisexual male/male/female videos, and some transsexual videos featuring big-booty chicks with big tits and big cocks fucking the hell out of 'surprised' men. None of this kinky stuff, which usually got him hard, seemed to work. Annoyed, A.C. turned to more regular porn, and watched as Black porn star Brian Pumper fucked the hell out of dark-skinned porn cutie Jordan Love.

While watching the video, A.C. masturbated furiously, and grew increasingly frustrated when he failed to get hard. He tried to watch some regular gay porn, and went to his favorite online spot, featuring some corny white dudes walking around the so-called hood and picking up some thuggish Black guys for steamy outdoors sex. That got a stir from his dick, but not much else. A.C. looked at his dick in his hands as if it had betrayed him. What the fuck?

"Hey handsome," came a voice in A.C.'s head, and he was startled to find himself thinking about Natalie Etienne, the annoying, big-booty Haitian chick from Quebec. A.C. found himself visualizing Natalie on her knees in front of him, that big mouth wide open. He rubbed his hard dick against her lips and she began sucking him off. Finally putting those big beautiful lips to good use, A.C. thought naughtily as Dreamland-Natalie sucked him off.

Closing his eyes, A.C. continued his fantasy-fun with Natalie, laying her on his bed and enjoying that sexy, voluptuous and dark-skinned body of hers. A.C. feasted his eyes on Natalie's curvy body, taking in her big breasts, round belly, thick thighs, and big round butt. She smiled at him and opened her thick thighs invitingly, and A.C. knew just what to do...

"Let me taste you," A.C. said to fantasyland-Natalie, and she grinned, watching as he did just that. A.C. inhaled the scent of Natalie's pussy, and then slid his tongue into her wetness. A.C. teased Natalie's clit with his tongue, then began fingering her pussy. She sighed deeply, relaxing and enjoying as A.C. did his thing. After polishing Natalie's pussy, A.C. put her on all fours and they got down to business...

"You love this ass," Fantasyland-Natalie said, grinning and shaking her big dark booty at A.C. as he positioned himself behind her. A.C. caressed Natalie's big round ass, and then pushed his hard dick into her. Watching Natalie's big ass bounce as he began fucking her, A.C. gripped her hips and worked his way into her with slow, deep strokes. Natalie kept grinding that big ass against A.C.'s groin, and it drove him nuts. Soon he was on the verge of exploding...

"Oh shit," A.C. said aloud, as his dick spewed hot cum all over himself. His eyes snapped open, and he looked around his bedroom frantically...confused. A.C. took a few calming breaths, and realized that he was alone in his bedroom. Natalie's curvy and sexy self was gone, and so was Alton's fine manly form. Alone again as usual, A.C. thought. With a satisfied grin, A.C. finally went to sleep.

The next day, A.C. went to his Thermodynamics Basics class, and afterwards, he went to the gym to work out. While walking around the sunlit quad, he saw a couple making out. It was none other than his best friend Alton, and his girlfriend Victoria. A.C. waved them good morning when they came up for air, made up a lame excuse for not staying longer and kept on walking...

"Hey handsome," came a familiar feminine voice, and A.C. turned to face...her. Natalie Etienne, voluptuous Haitian temptress extraordinaire and newcomer to Massachusetts by way of Montreal, Quebec. Today she wore a dark leather jacket over a red tank top and Black jeans. The gal looked good, A.C. had to admit as much. Of course, Natalie was looking at him with that half-smirk of hers which he found annoying...and something else.

"Well, hello Natalie," A.C. said and he smiled at her as though they were old friends. Natalie seemed surprised by his reaction, and returned his smile. There was something cautious in her smile, however. Natalie looked Achilles Charles Browne up and down, for she sensed a change in him. What's going on with this brother today? Natalie wondered quietly.

"Hmm, nice seeing you, A.C." Natalie said at last, and A.C. nodded, then gestured with his arm, beckoning with her to join him. Natalie did him one better, linking her arm with A.C.'s as they walked away together. Anyone looking at the two of them would think they made a cute couple. The tall, handsome athlete and his gorgeous, stylish girlfriend, that's what A.C. and Natalie appeared to be...

"Alright, Natalie, I like girls, and I like certain guys, what's it to you?" A.C. asked, looking right into Natalie's brown eyes. They stood on the grass, at a comfortable distance from passersby, and he braced himself for...he knew not what. A lifetime spent being on the outside, never belonging due to his biracial origins, taught Achilles Charles Browne to stand his ground in the face of any opposition...

"Hmm, you finally admit it, huh? Cool, I think it's hot, shoot, I think you're hot," Natalie said, licking her full sensuous lips and looking at Achilles Charles Browne as though he were a fine piece of cake. A.C. stood there, looking at the tall, curvy, attractive young woman standing before him, unsure how to reply. This was not what he was expecting...

"So, you like bisexual guys, huh?" A.C. asked, and he looked at Natalie, and a slow smile crept into his face. In all his time on the online forums and message boards dedicated to bisexual men and the LGBT community at large, he'd encountered women who liked bisexual men but never thought he'd meet one in person. For A.C. and his ilk, female admirers were as rare as unicorns...

As far as A.C. was concerned, women like Natalie did not exist. The life of a bisexual male in the modern world was anything but easy. Both the straight worlds and the gay worlds hated bisexual men with a passion, with gay men calling them fence-sitters, and straight women considering them potential cheaters. The question is, what did Natalie want with him?

"A.C. you are one dim brother, if you're still wondering about my intentions," Natalie said, and then...she grabbed his butt. A.C. gasped in surprise, then grinned. Gently he put his arms around Natalie and pulled her close. Natalie tilted her head upwards, and that's when his lips met hers. A.C. and Natalie shared their first kiss, right there on the sunlit quad located in the heart of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst...

"You're one bossy lady, but I can get used to you," A.C. said to Natalie when they finally came up for air. Natalie grinned at him, and the two of them continued walking around the UMass-Amherst campus, opening up to each other. As they walked, A.C. thought about the events of the past couple of days. Girls, guys, classes, football, and more of all of the above. A.C. had a lot of questions about a lot of things, but decided to just go with the flow. Natalie just might be exactly what he needed...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Man at UMass-Amherst

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds