• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women are Submissive

White Women are Submissive

Bonjour, dear readers. How are you doing today? Got a story to share with you. I'm Rebecca "Becky" Mongeon, everyone's favorite pleasantly plump French Canadian temptress. I was born in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, and recently moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I work as a manager at Loblaw's, working on the overnight shift. Just a smiling, plump, nerdy, bespectacled, dark-haired French Canadian gal, that's me. The definition of a nonthreatening female, at first glance...

I am something of a BDSM aficionado, and have been ever since I was a freshman at the University of Quebec in Outaouais. I have always found men of African descent very attractive, and I like how strong and masculine they are. The whole world hates the Black man but he's strong, and fights back, and quite often, he actually wins. I'm one of those women who love Black men and I don't apologize for it. Bigots reading this can kiss my fat ass.

Early in my BDSM journey, I discovered that I am submissive, and I went to many events in my search for the right top. That's how I met my future Master, Mr. Santino Nguessie. Tall, dark and handsome, this fine African brother is originally from the City of Douala, Cameroon. He teaches in the Criminology department at his alma mater, the University of Ottawa. The brother was single and I was ready to mingle, so we really hit it off.

As my Master, Santino Nguessie taught me many things, and I, Becky, have been a serious student. I consider BDSM to be an art form and a way of life. My Master taught me a lot of things about the world, the power dynamics between men and women, Blacks and Whites, and about myself. I like to obey and please my Master, like a true submissive. What happens when my Master asks me to dominate...him?

"That's what you get for calling me Becky all those years," I said, laughing as I gripped my Master's hips and thrust into him, burying the dildo deep inside of him. Got my pussy all wet, the sight of that thick dildo disappearing inside his cute ass. I'm not a dominatrix or anything but I am starting to get a feeling of arousal mixed with empowerment as I fuck him with my strap-on dildo, and it's absolutely awesome...

Looking at our reflections in the basement mirror, I am stunned by what I see. A short, plump White chick bending over a Black man and fucking him up the ass with a sex toy. Nice, controversial but nice. The six-foot-tall, burly and dark-skinned gentleman, who happened to be my Master, Santino Nguessie, formerly of Douala, Cameroon, groaned sharply but did not scream. Tough guy, I thought as I gleefully continued to fuck him.

I've got Master bent over the same bench where he fucked the hell out of me a mere hour ago. We're in the basement of Master's nice townhouse located in the By Ward Market area of downtown Ottawa, Ontario. Things are definitely heating up as I spank Master and tug on his long and thick Black dick while burying my dildo far up his sinfully sexy Black ass. Who says all Becky's are soft and sweet?

Now, you might be wondering what the fuck is going on, and it's okay to be surprised. I, Rebecca "Becky" Mongeon, consider myself one hundred percent submissive. I am not one of those angry feminist chicks who rebel against the natural order of things. I firmly believe that the man is the head of the household, but the woman is the heart and soul of said household. Strong men lead, and good women follow, that's what I happen to believe.

What am I doing going all dominatrix on my Master, Santino Nguessie? Oh, I am a good little sub doing what I am told. Apparently, my Master has been curious about exploring his submissive side for a long time. I'm a good submissive White slut for my strong and superior Black Master. I love to suck Black dick, and ride Black, and I also love the feel of Black dick in my mouth, vagina and butt hole. I'm one of those freaky White mamas with whom almost anything goes...

"Oh fuck that's intense," Master says, and I can see him trying to tough it like the tall, strong Black man he's supposed to be. I, Becky, love and support my Master one hundred percent. Earlier, Master put me on all fours, spanked me, and then flogged me before making me suck his ten-inch thick, superior Black dick prior to filling my vagina and ass hole with his awesome rod. I screamed passionately and came several times from Master fucking me, and it was awesome...

"Becky, you suck and ride Black dick real good, but tonight, your Master has other needs you must fulfill," Master Santino Nguessie said, in that deep, accented voice fo his. I was still aglow from all the things Master had done to me. As he held me down and rammed his big Black dick in my vagina and asshole, I screamed his name, and he left my voluptuous body pleasurably sore.

"Yes Master," I replied, and then took the strap-on dildo that Master had bought for me a while ago. During one of our sessions, Master Santino Nguessie had me don the strap-on dildo and fuck another woman with it, a Latin chick named Crystal Martinez, while he watched. I have been known to sleep with other women and I like men more. Looks like I was about to put the strap-on dildo to new and extremely fun use...

"Harder," Master Santino Nguessie demands, and I lean into him, bucking my hips and slamming the dildo into his ass. I feel turned on by what I'm doing but it also weirds me out. Nice, submissive White girls like myself aren't supposed to wear strap-on dildos and fuck big, strong Black men with them. I'm only doing this because my Master told me to, and also because it turns me on, at least a little bit...

"Shut up and take it," I hear myself scream as I go to town on my Master, ramming the dildo into his ass. Master Santino Nguessie screams and I laugh and don't let up. My pussy is dripping as I continue to fuck him. Things got so intense that Master tumbled off the bench, landing onto his back. I pull out of him and look into his darkly handsome face. I smile lovingly at him. I make sure he's okay. I'm sorry I got so rough...

"Fuck me, Becky," Master Santino Nguessie demands, and I see a light in his soulful brown eyes that I'd never seen before. We continue with our fun. Master lay on his back. I grab his big Black dick and stroke him. I raise his legs in the air. I lubricate his ass again and push the dildo back into his backdoor. For my Master and I, the fun is just beginning...

"Give me that cute Black ass," I scream as I really take my Master at last, going full dominatrix on his ass. He screams. I groan. He moans. I cry out. I thrust into him, going deep, and he shudders and cries out. Lovingly I wrap my arms around him, and he sucks on my breasts. Hot cum spews out of his big Black cock and I lean over and suck him off. All is well that ends well...

"You're the best submissive ever," Master Santino Nguessie says, and then he kisses me. I purr like a kitten and press my curvy body against him. He caresses my breasts, and gives my thick ass a playful little slap. I want him, so I sit on his lap and begin grinding against him. Master slides his fingers between my thighs and fingers my wet pussy, then thrusts his hard dick into me. I squeal, and welcome him inside of me. I start to ride my Master with all of my might, and he sucks on my tits and slaps my big ass while fucking me. My King is Back!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women are Submissive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds