• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mistress Hargeisa of Edmonton

Mistress Hargeisa of Edmonton

As Salaam Alaikum, people. Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims. My name is Shukri Abdi Aden, and I'm a young Somali Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. I graduated from the University of Calgary with a degree in business management, and work at CIBC. I'm that pretty gal in the Hijab who greets you with a smile when you enter the downtown Edmonton branch of CIBC.

I smile a lot and it's as much customer service as it is an attempt to pacify my clients. My day to day life is fairly boring, and that's how I like it. I'm an account manager with the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, and I have lots of fun dealing with subtly racist Albertans who aren't used to dealing with attractive, well-dressed, educated Black Muslim women in the worlds of business and banking.

The world is changing but you can't tell that to Canadian rednecks. They're deeply in denial about the whole thing, I swear. In the past few years, the City of Edmonton and the City of Calgary, the crown jewels of provincial Alberta, have changed drastically from a demographic and social standpoint. This is the way that Canada is going and there's no going back. Of course, some people can't face that fact...

The province of Alberta is changing. Scores of immigrants from places like Somalia, Ethiopia, Jamaica, India and China moved here, and we've changed the world as these uptight Albertans knew it. They're passive aggressively resisting the racial diversity and progress that we bring. I don't let the daily bullshit get to me, though. In this life, I learned to adapt and get things gone without letting the small stuff get to me.

As a Black Muslim woman, I have to be stronger than that. No other choice, ladies and gentlemen. I work, go to the mosque, do volunteer work, and hang out with family and friends. I rent a nice one-bedroom apartment, and I'm single. My existence seems mundane, but only until you scratch the surface. I recently discovered the amazing world of BDSM and after much soul searching, I decided to explore it. That's how I ended up...here.

I have another life, and another identity lurking beneath my more mundane one. In certain circles, I am known as Mistress Hargeisa, First Lady of Torment, and the reasoning behind this moniker holds special meaning for me. I was born in the City of Hargeisa, Somalia, and raised in the province of Alberta, Canada. I don't remember Hargeisa but it shall forever be the city of my birth.

As I embark on a journey as a full-fledged dominatrix, albeit one who wears a mask and not just stylish leather pants and a shiny Black tank top. I take my role seriously when I don the mask and outfit. I know that I represent Black womanhood and embody both power and danger. The world isn't ready for dominant Black Muslim women to step out of the shadows and embrace our sexuality and power. Or is it?

As a six-foot-two, somewhat curvy, dark-skinned Muslim woman in a world that worships shorter, skinnier, paler women, I felt awkward my whole life until I became a dominatrix. All of a sudden, my dark brown skin, my angular features, my dark brown eyes, and my curvaceous body, my wide hips, thick thighs and big round ass made me exotic and beautiful instead of odd and different.

The men who came to my dungeon in search of release and fulfillment valued me because I was a tall, strongly built Black woman instead of a short, skinny blonde. I cannot tell you how wonderfully empowering that is. My clients come in all shapes and sizes. Black men, White men, Hispanic men, Arab men, Asian men, Native men, they all come to me. And I show them what Black female domination is all about...

"Shut up Malik," I said to my latest sub, a burly Black man named Malik Diallo, a newcomer to Alberta, Canada, by way of Guinea. The brother is tall, strongly built, dark skinned and handsome, exactly the way I like my men. I was kind of surprised when Malik sent me an email on my online spot. The brother claimed to have been reading my blog for ages, and wanted to experience domination at the hands of a Black Muslim dominatrix. How cool is that?

"Yes Mistress Hargeisa," Malik replies, and he looks at me as I approach him, riding crop in hand, a wicked smile on my face. Malik is kneeling before me in the carpeted basement of my building. Only I have access to this place, thanks to an arrangement I worked out with the landlord. I have utmost privacy as I indulge in my wicked games, and it's a lot of fun. Malik won't know what hit him...

Prior to accepting the three hundred roses that Malik Diallo brought me for this session, I thoroughly checked him out. The brother is an international student at the University of Lethbridge where he's taking up accounting, and according to his Facebook page, he's really into BDSM and kink. Well, I'm about to give the handsome Muslim brother from the nation of Guinea an education money can't buy...and have fun beating his cute ass into submission.

"Come here," I said to Malik, as I sat on my throne-like chair, and nudged him with my foot. Malik nodded and then proceeded to kiss my toes, one at a time. A thrill shot through me as this strongly built Black Muslim man kissed my toes. I'm a Black Muslim woman and everywhere one goes in the Muslim-dominated parts of Africa, men rule and women are secondary. It's woven in the people's consciousness, even in more progressive places like Senegal, Chad, and others.

"You look strong and mighty, Mistress Hargeisa," Malik said, and I nodded, and after watching the brother polish my toes with his tongue, I bent him over a nearby bench and gave his cute ass a sound spanking. Malik toughed it up as I spanked him, but when I switched from bare-handed spanking to using a wooden paddle, I got some grunts and screams out of him.

"Spread that ass for me," I told Malik after paddling his ass till it was Black and blue. Malik nodded, then spread his ass cheeks with both hands. My pussy twitched with excitement as I got ready to show him what I was made of. I grabbed my strap-on dildo, and after donning gloves, I lubricated my fingers and began fingering Malik's asshole. I ordered Malik to shower and clean his ass prior to our session, and was glad he heeded my orders...

"Mistress Hargeisa, please go easy on me," Malik pleaded, turning to look at me, and I smiled and nodded. Gripping his hips, I leaned into him and pushed the dildo into his ass. As I fucked Malik's ass, the brother from Guinea began to moan, then outright scream. I smacked his ass and pushed the dildo deeper inside of him, to make him feel the true extent of my power as a strong Black Muslim dominatrix.

"Take this strap-on like a man," I told Malik, as I bucked my hips and fucked him harder. In the dating game, sisters like me meet a lot of handsome, well-endowed brothers, and they like to cram their dicks in our mouths, pussies and assholes. Well, tonight, this kinky sister is doing the fucking and Malik is going to take it. I fucked him hard, ramming the dildo up his ass and he squealed like a bitch. I didn't let up until he tapped out, begging for mercy.

"Mistress Hargeisa, my ass is sore but I feel good, like a new man, thank you," Malik Diallo said, smiling. After I wrecked his ass, I sent him straight to the washroom. The brother has showered, and is now dressed up and looking good. I gave him a hug, thanked him for a wonderful time and sent him on his way. I don't think he's going to forget me or my strap-on, do you?

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Life in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, can be boring for this Somali Muslim sister, but I make my own fun. Brothers living in Alberta, be sure to check out my dungeon sometime. I, Mistress Hargeisa, aim to please. I also aim to fuck...you, right up your ass. The world will become a better place if more Black Muslim women strap it up and peg the hell out of Black Muslim men. I firmly believe this. So, gentlemen, are you ready to make the world a better place?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mistress Hargeisa of Edmonton

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds