• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Shane Diesel Gets Cuckolded

Shane Diesel Gets Cuckolded

"Yes, Shane, stick your big Black cock in my butthole," Porn Starlet Mandy Muse said, and the curvy, pale-skinned and dark-haired young Caucasian woman looked up at the muscular, bald-headed, goateed and light-skinned, mature Black man on top of her and smiled. Shane Diesel nodded and raised Mandy's legs in the air, burying his world-famous thick dark cock in her asshole like a champ.

Lying on the couch, Mandy Muse was having the time of her life working with Porn icon Shane Diesel. She'd been a big fan of his work for a long time, and never had the chance to work with him. Shane Diesel specialized in interracial Porn, especially Black bull/White slut/White wimp hubby scenarios, while Mandy Muse did everything from interracial to lesbian Porn. Their get-together was a long time coming...

"Yeah, I love fucking freaky White chicks like you," Shane Diesel said, and he watched as Mandy Muse rubbed her small, perky breasts together while he hammered his big Black cock into her asshole. He'd fucked a lot of women up the ass throughout his decades in the adult film industry, but Mandy Muse was in a class by herself. He'd been wanting to work with her for quite some time, that's for damn sure.

"Cum in my ass, sexy man," Mandy Muse squealed, and Shane Diesel happily obliged her, burying his cock deep into her butt hole before releasing his manly spunk. Moments later, Shane pulled his cock out of Mandy Muse's butt hole, admiring the sinkhole it had turned into. Was there anything more beautiful than a freaky White chick's gaping asshole after she got fucked anally by a well-endowed Black man?

"Be a good cuck and suck my cum out of her asshole," Shane Diesel said to Alan, a chubby, middle-aged White dude who played the role of Mandy Muse's cuckolded husband while Shane played the role of the Bull. Mandy Muse laughed as Alan, like the dutiful cuckold, began licking her asshole, tasting Shane Diesel's manly cum as it leaked out of her used backdoor. This was so much fun...

"That was awesome," Shane Diesel said to Mandy Muse, and she smiled and took the hand he offered. Rising to her feet, the young Starlet smiled at the burly, handsome older Black man. Impulsively, she kissed him. Shane grinned, and kissed Mandy Muse back. They turned to look at the movie director and the camera and lighting people. Everything was set and everyone was good to go. The Porn shoot had definitely gone well...

"Pleasure working with you," Mandy Muse said to Shane Diesel, and the young Starlet headed to the showers, Stark naked, and he admired her thick White ass. Dammit, Mandy Muse was one sexy mama, and Shane Diesel wouldn't mind working with her again. Shane showered, got dressed, picked up his cheque, and drove home. Just another day of filming Porn movies in the Van Nuys area of Los Angeles, California.

When Shane Diesel got home, he watched movies, and relaxed, then sat down and thought about the events of the day. Bored, he went online and watched some Porn. It was always a good idea to check up on what his competitors were doing. He checked up on the interracial cuckold genre, and saw that African-American Porn actress Nyomi Banxxx was doing some wicked fun stuff.

Shane Diesel sat there, stroking his big caramel cock as he watched Nyomi Banxxx play the role of the hot wife to an unfortunate cuckold. In the video, Nyomi Banxxx made her husband, a Latino-looking guy wearing a Black mask and hood, kneel before a well-endowed White dude, and suck his big White cock. Shane Diesel watched the video and got more turned on than he thought he would. As he watched it, forbidden thoughts, long repressed, came to his consciousness...

"Mercy, please contact Nyomi Banxxx and her agent, and the studio she works for, I got a proposition for them," Shane Diesel said to his agent. Mercy, his agent, had been a close friend for ages. She immediately reached out to the management team representing Nyomi and arranged for a meeting between them and Shane Diesel for the very next day.

"I've done cuckold scenarios where I played the Black hot wife of a White dude, or a Latino guy, whom I cuckolded and did encourage bisexual action with, but never with a Black man," Nyomi Banxxx said thoughtfully. She sat inside Shane Diesel's office in Van Nuys with her agent, Russell somebody, and the three of them hashed things out, as they were.

"I've been wanting to explore this for a long time," Shane Diesel replied, and Nyomi Banxxx smiled and nodded. Ever since Black female Porn Stars like Ana Foxx, Cherry Hilson, and Jezebel Vessir pioneered the Black female/White bull/Black male cuckold genre, Nyomi knew that it was only a matter of time until it became mainstream, or at least more popular.

"Shane Diesel, lots of Black men are bisexual, and heteroflexible, and I know there are lots of Black male cuckolds out there who enjoy watching Black women get fucked by White males, and some of those Black male cuckolds even want to try some White cock themselves, I'm more than okay with that," Nyomi Banxxx replied, looking Shane Diesel in the eyes. The burly, bald-headed, light-skinned brother smiled and nodded, pleased to encounter such an understanding lady.

"Let's get to it, I have a particular bull in mind, a handsome young White Porn actor named Chris Strokes, I've been a fan of his for a long time, and he's done two Black hot wife/Black male cuckold/White bull videos, one with Porn Star Cherry Hilson, and the other with Porn Star Ana Foxx," Shane Diesel said confidently. Nyomi Banxxx smiled and nodded, her pussy tingling with excitement. She couldn't wait to get this show on the road...

"You do me a great honor, sir and ma'am, I'm one hundred percent down," Chris Strokes said enthusiastically, when Shane Diesel and Nyomi Banxx approached him with the idea. The three of them agreed to meet later at the studio for the shoot. The camera people, the lighting people and the various producers got everything set up, and then the cameras began to roll. Everyone involved with the project knew that they were making movie history...

"Hmm, Mr. Strokes, you've got such a big White cock, much bigger than my husband Shane's," Nyomi said, kneeling before Chris Strokes and stroking his thick White cock. Shane Diesel sat on a couch nearby, an enigmatic smile on his handsome face. Chris Strokes flipped Shane Diesel the bird and thrust his big White cock down Nyomi's throat, thrilled to be getting his cock sucked by such a gorgeous, freaky African American Porn actress. Nyomi had one hell of an ass, and he'd been fantasizing about her for ages...

"Yes, Nyomi, I'm going to show you the awesome power of my BWC," Chris Strokes said, sighing happily as the sexy Black female Porn Star sucked him off. After Nyomi finished polishing his thick White cock, Chris Strokes put her on all fours and spanked her big beautiful Black ass before pushing his way into her pussy. Nyomi gasped as Chris Strokes penetrated her, and then the fun really began...

"Fuck her," Shane Diesel said, and Nyomi Banxxx, who was grinding her big beautiful ass against Chris Strokes big cock smirked, and then put a pause to the proceedings. Both Chris Strokes and Shane Diesel were surprised but on a Porn film set, the women run the show and everyone knows it. Nyomi grabbed her purse and pulled something out of it, and when Shane saw what it was, he suddenly looked pale...

"Now you're a real Black cuckold," Nyomi Banxxx said, snapping the chastity device on Shane Diesel's thick Black cock. Shane Diesel looked down at his big Black cock, amazed to see it restrained by the 'cock cage', and oddly turned on. He'd been on the other side of such action for ages. Typically, Shane Diesel played the role of the big Black stud who fucked White women in front of their limp-dick, cuckolded White husbands. Tonight, he was experiencing the reverse...

"Shane, be a good Black cuckold and suck my big White cock before it goes into your Black wife's sweet Black pussy," Chris Strokes said, waving his big cock at Shane Diesel. Nyomi Banxxx watched the interactions between the two men, rubbing her erect nipples with one hand while fingering her wet pussy with the other. After a brief hesitation, Shane Diesel grabbed Chris Strokes big White cock and began to suck on it...

"Hmm, I love watching macho Black men sucking White cocks," Nyomi Banxxx said, and she smiled at Chris Strokes and kissed him while watching Shane Diesel suck on his big pale cock. Afterwards, Chris Strokes put Nyomi Banxxx on all fours, spanked her big beautiful Black ass and then thrust his big White cock into her cunt. Nyomi squealed as the well-endowed, sexually flexible White stud banged her harder than any Black man in the adult film industry ever had...

"Nice," Shane Diesel thought, admiring Chris Strokes technique as the young porn actor slammed his thick cock into Nyomi's pussy. After fucking Nyomi for a while, Chris Strokes pulled out of her. As Nyomi took a breather, Chris Strokes locked eyes with Shane Diesel. The burly macho Black porn Star had already sucked his cock. How far was he willing to go?

"Want some of this, sexy man?" Chris Strokes asked, and Shane Diesel grinned, and nodded. As a stunned Nyomi looked on, Chris Strokes thrust his cock down Shane Diesel's throat, and the burly macho Black porn Star sucked him off most eagerly. After that, the two hunks got their freak on in earnest.

"Do your thing, fellas," Nyomi Banxxx said, masturbating while watching the hot man to man action. Swirling fun of a different kind, that's for damn sure. Chris Strokes bent Shane Diesel over and worked his big pale cock into his ass. Shane Diesel sighed happily as Chris Strokes cock popped into his asshole. After years of fucking women of all hues up the ass, Shane Diesel finally experienced the feeling of a cock in his ass, and it felt oh so good...

"Oh yes, I love Black male ass on my cock almost as much as I enjoy Black female ass," Chris Strokes said, winking at Nyomi Banxxx and smirking as he thrust his big White cock deep inside Shane Diesel's asshole. Chris Strokes spanked Shane Diesel as he fucked him up the ass, and Shane groaned and moaned. Nyomi got so turned on by what she was beholding that she had to join the action...

"Oh yes that feels good," Shane Diesel sighed happily as Nyomi Banxxx knelt before him and began sucking his big Black cock. At the same time, Chris Strokes big White cock filled Shane Diesel's asshole, and he went so far up Shane's ass that Nyomi couldn't tell where one man ended and the other began. Nyomi sucked Shane off energetically and didn't let up until the macho Black porn Star squealed as he came, and she drained him of his manly cum.

"This was too damn hot," Chris Strokes said, and he wrapped his arms around Shane Diesel and Nyomi Banxxx as the three of them concluded the shoot, and headed for the showers. A lot of wonderful things happened on that fateful day. Porn Star Shane Diesel's ultimate fantasy came true. Porn Starlet Nyomi Banxxx became an even more famous and edgy porn Star, and Porn legend Chris Strokes cemented himself as the freakiest dude in all of California. All is well that ends well...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Shane Diesel Gets Cuckolded

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 415 milliseconds