• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Taslima of Angola

Mistress Taslima of Angola

"You came to the right place, Ismail," Mistress Taslima Ali said, and the towering, dark-skinned, bodacious Black Canadian Muslim dominatrix looked at the chubby, small-dicked Black man who knelt at her feet. For ages now, Ismail had been scouring the web, looking for the elusive Black dominatrix who was interested in submissive Black males. Sadly, those strong Black women only wanted to humiliate White males, never a brother...

Like many Black Muslim men out there with submissive tendencies, Ismail Nyusi yearned to explore his true self with a dominant Black Muslim woman who understood. Unfortunately, ninety nine percent of Black women wanted Black men to be thuggish and rough, and any brother who admitted to being into stuff like female domination, strap-on play, spanking and things of that nature would be scorned and ridiculed. Small wonder most Black men kept mum about their true sexual selves when dealing with Black women...

"Thank you Mistress Taslima Ali," Ismail said, and he bowed his head, then bent down and kissed her feet. Mistress Taslima Ali smiled and patronizingly patted Ismail's head like the chump he was. In her twenty years as a professional dominatrix operating in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Mistress Taslima Ali had met many strange men with unique desires, but Ismail was in a category by himself.

"You're welcome, Ismail, a lot of Black female dominants in today's world have a problem taking on a Black male submissive but not me, I will subject you to small penis humiliation, forced bisexuality, cross dressing, face-sitting, cock and ball torture, and the whole nine yards, I show no mercy to any man, Black or White," Mistress Taslima Ali said with a rather disturbing smile.

"All my life I've longed to serve a strong Black woman," Ismail said, and Mistress Taslima Ali nodded. Ismail gave her the run-down of what he'd been going through. Born into a Mozambican immigrant family, Ismail Nyusi was raised to be a solid citizen, a college-educated, hard-working and mosque-going man. That's what most Mozambican Canadians did, and Ismail didn't want to deviate from the norm.

After college, Ismail Nyusi married a White woman named Mildred Doherty and had a son by her, 22-year-old Miles Nyusi. They got divorced recently, after a 25-year marriage, and Ismail began exploring his true self, which brought him to Mistress Taslima Ali's Lair. Ismail was drawn to Mistress Taslima Ali because, out of all the Black female dominants out there, she was the only one who seemed okay with dealing with Black men. All the other Black female professional dominants seemed allergic to the brothers...

"All Black men feel the irresistible pull of the superior Black woman," Mistress Taslima Ali said, matter-of-factly. Over the years, she'd nearly lost count of how many outwardly strong yet innately submissive Black males came to her lair, eager to serve the superior Black woman that she was. Businessmen, lawyers, doctors, construction workers, thugs, bandits, hustlers, politicians, it didn't matter, none of these brothers could resist the only Black woman who could make their most forbidden desires come true...

A lot of brothers who came to Mistress Taslima Ali's Lair were surprised to meet a Black Muslim woman who was not only into BDSM and Kink, but also proudly dominant. Most people believed that Muslim women were submissive to Muslim men, but this wasn't always true. Long before she began calling herself Mistress Taslima Ali, a certain young Angolan Muslim woman named Nawal Nzinga found her inner strength...

Nawal Nzinga was born on February 5, 1976, in the City of Ambriz, in the Bengo province of Angola, to a Muslim family. Her parents, Mohammed and Tanisha Nzinga fled the country for political reasons and lived in the United Kingdom and the United States of America before ending up moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, after being granted asylum by the Canadian government.

As a naturalized citizen of Canada, Nawal Nzinga considered herself the daughter of two worlds, of liberal and diverse Canada, and of conservative Angola, a land steeped in African traditionalism. While in Ottawa, Nawal learned to open up to new things. After graduating from Carleton University with a degree in Psychology in 1999, Nawal Nzinga began working at Ottawa's Civic Hospital as a psych ward worker. She was still working there, in a management capacity, almost two decades later...

While studying psychology at Carleton University, Nawal Nzinga studied the diversity of sexuality and its psychological components, and it led her into the world of BDSM. Nawal dated both men and women, mostly Masters and Mistresses, as a novice in the realm of BDSM. Along the way, Nawal discovered her inner dominant, and began working as a dominatrix, under the moniker Taslima Ali, a homage to the African Muslim culture in which she was raised.

Mistress Taslima Ali welcomed men and sometimes women of all hues into her Lair, but there was something altogether special about a Black man surrendering his power to a dominant Black woman. Ismail longed to be dominated and humiliated, but Mistress Taslima Ali knew what the brothers truly desired. Out there in the world, they had to be macho and strong, because the world was no place for a weak Black man to be. If they didn't assert themselves, they were toast...

"Yes ma'am," Ismail said, and Mistress Taslima Ali grinned, then ordered him to stand up. Clad in a Black tank top over a red leather skirt, her long dark hair pulled into neat tresses, Mistress Taslima Ali looked like she meant business and she knew it. At the age of forty two, the five-foot-eleven, 200-pound, bodacious Black female dominant knew that she looked hotter and sexier than most women half her age. The look on Ismail's face said it all...

Prior to agreeing to doing a session with Ismail Nyusi, Mistress Taslima Ali dutifully checked him out. The chubby, bald-headed Mozambican brother was born and raised in the Orleans suburb of Ottawa, Ontario. He studied accounting at the University of Ottawa and worked for the Canada Revenue Agency. His ex-wife Mildred Doherty-Nyusi and their son Miles lived in the suburb of Kanata, Ontario. Miles was in his second year at Algonquin College. Yup, Mistress Taslima Ali knew a lot more about Ismail Nyusi's life than she cared to know...

"Hmm, Ismail, your dick isn't small, it's average, but I don't care, I've tortured brothers with six-inch dicks and brothers with ten-inch dicks, in this Lair, your dicks are useless and only female power is recognized here," Mistress Taslima Ali said, as she snapped a chastity device on his dick. Ismail gasped as the chastity device ensnared his dick, and Mistress Taslima Ali laughed merrily.

"Feels tight," Ismail whined, and for his trouble, Mistress Taslima Ali slapped him hard across the face. That's what brothers who whine and complain get while in Mistress Taslima Ali's Lair. Mistress Taslima Ali looked at Ismail who rubbed his face, clearly the slap stung him a bit, and she smiled, flashing pearly White teeth. Ismail kept silent, and Mistress Taslima Ali nodded in approval.

"While in my Lair, you do as you are told and quit whining," Mistress Taslima Ali said flatly, and Ismail nodded. As the evening rolled on, the sultry Black dominatrix put her new Black male submissive through the paces, as they say. Mistress Taslima Ali made Ismail walk around on all fours while she led him around her stately townhouse on a leash. Afterwards, she had him lie down on the carpeted floor while she sat on his face, smothering him with her big beautiful Black ass...

"Your ass tastes wonderful, Mistress Taslima Ali," Ismail paused to say, before he resumed cleaning Mistress Taslima Ali's asshole with his tongue. Afterwards, Mistress Taslima Ali put Ismail on all fours and gave him a sound spanking, then fetched her strap-on dildo. Ismail's eyes went wide as Mistress Taslima Ali donned the strap-on dildo, which was long, thick and Black. Hot damn, this was going to hurt...

"Ismail, I want you to bend over and surrender your ass and your manhood to me, I want you, a Black man, to acknowledge my superiority over you as a Black dominatrix," Mistress Taslima Ali said softly, looking at Ismail. He'd turned to look at her, and she smiled sweetly at him, patiently awaiting his acquiescence to her orders. True submission could never be taken, only given...

"Mistress Taslima Ali, I surrender to you all that I am, I'm a Black man who is proud to serve you, my Black dominatrix," Ismail said firmly, and Mistress Taslima Ali smiled, caressing his ass. Without further ado, she lubricated her dildo, and smeared some lube on Ismail's ass. Leaning into Ismail while gripping the chubby Black man's hips, Mistress Taslima Ali pushed the dildo up his ass, and Ismail groaned loudly.

"Take that dildo up your ass, you man-whore," Mistress Taslima Ali chided Ismail, as she bent the chubby Black man over and shoved the dildo up his ass. Ismail gritted his teeth against the wicked pleasure and sweet pain as the sultry Black Muslim dominatrix invaded his ass with her phallic toy. Mistress Taslima Ali fucked him roughly, stretching his asshole, and after a while, Ismail lost all masculine pretense and squealed as he got fucked.

"Fuck me, please," Ismail squealed, and Mistress Taslima Ali laughed and smacked the chubby Black man's chunky butt while pegging the hell out of him. In her experience, chubby men often had tight backdoors and this made them more fun to stretch and open up with her strap-on dildo. That's why Mistress Taslima Ali fucked Ismail roughly, savagely plowing into his ass until the fucker tapped out and begged for mercy. Only then did Mistress Taslima Ali ( reluctantly ) pull out of his ass. Ismail had tears of joy streaming down his face when he looked at her, and Mistress Taslima Ali smiled.

"This Black dominatrix drinks Black men's tears," Mistress Taslima Ali said, and she grabbed Ismail Nyusi and licked the tears off his face. Tossing aside the strap-on dildo, she pulled down her skirt, and spread her thick dark thighs, exposing her hairy, moist cunt. Nodding at Ismail, she awaited for him to get the frigging hint. The brother nodded and buried his face between her thighs, eating her pussy voraciously. Mistress Taslima Ali relaxed and enjoyed as Ismail did his duty...

"Thank you for a wonderful time, ma'am, you'll be seeing me a lot more often," Ismail Nyusi said to Mistress Taslima Ali, after taking a shower and getting dressed. She smiled warmly at him, gave him a gentle hug and sent him on his merry way. For this Black Muslim dominatrix, dominating a brother was almost akin to a religious experience. She'd be glowing for days after this encounter.

"See you again, handsome," Mistress Taslima Ali said to her new client Ismail Nyusi, before he left her townhouse. After taking a shower, Nawal Nzinga exited her townhouse, clad in a Black vest over a White blouse, dark gray dress pants, and platform sandals. She was meeting some friends from work at Creole Sensations Restaurant in the east end of Ottawa. Time to play, Nawal Nzinga thought with a smile as she got in her Lexus and drove away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Taslima of Angola

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 604 milliseconds