• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Room Service

Room Service

Dear Babydoll,

I told you I often fantasized about you while alone in the shower. This night was no different, but if anything, it was more intense.

We were, as my fantasies often are, in the motel room we plan to share. It had a large, old-fashioned tub, with only a shower curtain that ran across the front. Of all things, this time I imagined me washing your hair, as you soaked in a tub full of fragrant bubbles. I was naked before the tub, on my knees, tending to you.

You had your head back, your eyes closed, as I scooped handfuls of warm water and dropped it down the sides of your face, washing the soap from your hair. You were murmuring contentedly about how good it felt to be pampered, and I bent occasionally to kiss your hot, half-opened mouth. Our tongues played with each other's, our kisses getting more and more urgent.

Once your hair was rinsed thoroughly and your face dried with a soft towel, you had me stand next to the tub, so you could suck my cock. I could imagine your mouth on me, as I have so many times, your teasing tongue working me to new levels of excitement. Your hands ran up and down my legs, which I spread widely, and one hand cupped my balls as you began to suck me harder. I worked my hips back and forth, unable to stay still, and I held your head lightly in my hands, feeling your cheeks with my thumbs, as they went concave. I slid one hand down under your chin, turning you up to me slightly, so I could watch your eyes.

Finally I couldn't stand any more, and I pulled suddenly from your lips with a soft plop. "Time to rinse," I said, and pulled you to a standing position in the tub. I pulled the drain plug and whipped the curtain closed as I got into the tub with you. You watched me closely...waiting to see what I had in mind, and I smiled at you.

"What?" I teased, and then your hand closed around my cock again, and you pulled me to you. We kissed, long and hard. My hands went to your breasts as we did, and you gently stroked your hand up and down the length of my cock, getting me hotter and harder.

"What do you want?" I teased, and you tightened your grip on me.

"Mmmmmmm, maybe this..." you said coyly. I leant over and took one of your nipples in my mouth as you teased me, tasting the tang of the soap on your skin. Yes...time to rinse.

I turned on the water, turning from you, but you refused to release your teasing grip on me, fondling my balls from between my legs as I bent to get the water just the right temperature. "Ah, god," I moaned, as you slid your soapy finger up and down the crack of my ass. Then the water hit us from above, and you retreated to the back of the tub, laughing.

I pulled you back to me, and we wrestled to keep from slipping on the soapy bottom of the tub, but now the bathwater was gone, and the fresh water from the shower bathed us in it's warm aura. Good time for another long, hot kiss! This time your arms went around my waist, and my cock slid up along your hipbone as we held each other.

Many teasing kisses later, your foot was up on the side of the tub, and my cock was inside you, as I thrust upward, my hands holding your wrists captive behind your ass. You were panting hard, and fearing for your balance. I watched your face. "Oh, god...catch me," you begged, and I tightened my arms around your waist as I continued to stroke into you.

Suddenly the shower curtain rustled behind me, and I felt the rush of cool air as someone pulled it aside.

"Getting clean, are we?" a voice said, and your eyes opened suddenly, wide in surprise. You saw the man from the front desk over my shoulder, his eyes taking in the whole scene. To your surprise and mine, I continued to thrust in and out of you, uncaring now if he saw or not, intent only on my impending climax inside of you. I was so close...

"Honey...?" Your voice was full of concern, and it brought me back to reality for a moment. I pulled from you and turned to the man, who was stroking himself through his slacks.

"Just watch," I told him, and I returned to you, taking you by the hips and turning you away from me. I pushed lightly on your back, and you bent over to take the sides of the tub in your hands, and waited for me to enter you from behind. The man moved around to get a better view.

I slid easily into your wetness, and began to slowly stroke in and out. You were getting turned on by being watched, I could tell, and I nodded at the stranger. He pulled his cock from his pants and began to stroke it as you watched. This really inflamed your lust, and you began to beg me to fuck you harder.

"That's it, darlin'," you panted, as I upped my tempo. "Oh, god, yes! Like that!" You looked at the man again, and saw he was watching your face closely, and really stroking himself now. Your eyes locked onto his cock, which was about the size of mine, but somewhat thicker, and you licked your lips as you imagined it in your mouth.

All this was not lost on me, as I watched you from behind. I knew you wanted him, and that this would make you happy. I looked at the man, and he glanced at me nervously, unsure of what I wanted him to do now. I merely nodded, and he moved to the end of the tub, offering himself to you.

You turned to me questioningly, and I told you, "Go ahead, honey. He's here for you." He took your head then, and turned your face toward his cock. I smiled as I watched your mouth open for him, your tongue already hanging out. I knew the sensations you would be giving him. You swallowed him in one stroke.

As soon as you had your mouth around him, I pulled from you. Turning the water off, I reached for the towel, and began to dry you off, listening all the while to your purring around him, and to his groans of pleasure.

"George," I said to him. "On the bed." It was then that you knew that this had been prearranged, a special treat for your last night in town. His hand went to yours, and he helped you from the tub and led you to the bed.

I dried myself off, as I watched him shuck his slacks and under- wear. You watched him, too, anxious to get his cock back between your lips, as you crawled onto the bed. You lay on your back, looking first at me, but he walked around to the side of the bed, and you rolled over onto your side to accommodate him, facing away from me. As you took him inside you again and began to suck, I wondered if you even cared that I was there! The sounds of lust that emanated from the two of you filled the room as you sucked greedily on him, and he pumped slowly in and out of your hungry mouth.

I watched for as long as I could, slowly stroking my own cock, knowing what you were doing for him, until I could take no more. I climbed up behind you on the bed and began to fondle your breasts from behind. This stepped up your pleasure immediately, and I knew that as soon as I entered you, you would cum. I lifted your one leg with my own, and positioned my cock at your sweet entrance.

I could feel your heat, and your wetness. I teased your lips with the head of my cock as I lined myself up, and you began to moan loudly, wanting me. Then, with one smooth thrust, you were being filled at both ends! George felt the effect immediately. You began to suck him even harder as I stroked in and out of you, and your orgasm hit quickly.

We both held you tightly, neither moving, as you climaxed between us. It was so sexy to watch! Your body shook, your back arching, as you rode your pleasure up and over, and you groaned loudly. Then he and I began to move.

We alternated our thrusts, his tempo matching mine, as we again plumbed you deeply, and before long you were sucking him once more, hungrily, as my cock split your velvety lips. You came again, within minutes. This time, we continued our assault, even through your climax, each fucking you harder as our own excitement built.

Finally, George looked at me for approval, and I nodded at him. He began to fuck your face furiously, and soon he stiffened, his ass cheeks clenching as he emptied his load into your mouth. You moaned, swallowing rapidly, even as I pummeled you from behind, and by the time you had sucked him dry I was ready to unload.

I moaned, "Oh, god, honey!" and thrust into you even more rapidly, and soon I felt you tighten around me. I knew you would cum with me then, and I let go as your pussy clenched me tightly, sucking the sweet cream from deep in my balls. You screamed in pleasure as I flooded your insides, and I felt you spasm around me.

Our combined pleasure seemed never to end, and when we finally relaxed into each other's embrace, our friend had gone. I kissed you deeply, and you murmured your thanks into my mouth.

As last nights go, this would be a nice memory to take home with you! I hope you enjoyed it...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Room Service

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds