• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Southern Women into Black Men

Southern Women into Black Men

Meet Tommy Brown, a big and tall young Black man living in the City of Detroit, Michigan. He's thirty two years old, has a bachelor's degree in business management from the University of Michigan and an MBA from the University of Detroit-Mercy. The brother works for the City of Detroit Department of Public Works as an Auditor and makes real good money, we're talking six figures. So why is a fine brother like Tommy still single?

Tommy Brown is considered a pillar of the Black community of Detroit, and counts the Mayor and several city councilmen among his close friends. He also has friends in the White business community. The beautiful Black women at the prominent Black church which Tommy Brown attends wonder why the brother hasn't married one of them. Some wonder if he swings the other way. The truth is much more complicated than that, ladies and gentlemen...

Let us get at the bottom of this mystery, shall we? Tommy Brown has a bit of a problem, ladies and gentlemen. He has certain sexual and emotional desires that he isn't quite sure what to do with. You see, Tommy likes White women, and while that's a fairly common condition among Black men, the kind of White women that Tommy likes are, ahem, a bit on the extreme. Fortunately, there's the Internet, linking freaks of all shades for the past twenty years...

"Miss Lily, I like conservative White women with southern accents, who are, ahem, bossy," Tommy said, as he sat across from Lily Morgan inside the Black Lotus Lounge, located not far from downtown Detroit. Lily Morgan took a deep breath as she considered the big and tall, well-dressed and handsome Black man sitting opposite her. In this Caribbean restaurant, with the mostly Black staff and the Black owner, this brother was confessing his most illicit desires.

"No, you don't, Tommy, you like strong White women because we turn you on, we've been knowing that a lot of you negroes are turned on by our natural dominance," Lily Morgan replied with a sly wink. Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Lily Morgan is a newcomer to the City of Detroit, Michigan, and the only good thing about this shithole of a town is the fact that it's packed full of handsome, sexually adventurous Black males...

Lily Morgan is the kind of gal that looks deceptively innocent. Only five-foot-seven, and trim, she looks tiny next to the six-foot-four, burly and dark-skinned Tommy Brown. In her halcyon days at the University of Alabama, Lily majored in accounting and had a hell of a time as Captain of the Varsity Cheerleading Squad. It afforded her the chance to holler at the handsome Black men who dominated the varsity football, basketball and track and field squads...

"Hmm, Miss Lily, I like it when you use that word," Tommy said, laughing, and Lily Morgan smiled and nodded. For the past six weeks, they'd been talking online, discussing their most forbidden fantasies. After much talk, they decided to meet. Lily Morgan strolled into the Black Lotus Lounge wearing a red flannel shirt, daisy dukes, Black cowboy boots, and a shiny red hat. Yes, one of those red hats. It got her stared at on the streets of Detroit but she didn't give a flying fuck...

"Turns you on, eh? Admit it, you want a strong White woman to dominate your Black ass, it keeps you up at night, just thinking about it," Lily Morgan said, flashing Tommy a sweet smile. When he accidentally brushed his foot against hers under the table and didn't apologize, she slapped the hell out of him for being fresh, and then waited for his reaction.

"Oh my, you're so hot," Tommy said, and he grabbed Lily Morgan's sleek hand and kissed it, watching as she smiled and nodded. A Black waitress walking past them with a tray shook her head in disgust. A chubby older White businessman who walked in with his slender redheaded collegiate female plaything almost did a double take when he saw Lily Morgan canoodling with a burly, handsome and well-dressed Black man. Dude was definitely not expecting that!

"Alright, Tommy, I like Black men, and I only date you brothers, but I like my southern heritage, and my southern flag, and my southern culture, so don't think your big Black dick can turn me into a democrat, I'm a die hard republican, and a proud southern woman, that's who I am, take it or leave it," Lily Morgan said, matter-of-factly. She waited for Tommy Brown's reaction, as if she didn't know what it would be...

"Mademoiselle Lily Morgan, I think you're a dream come true, I like White women but not the soft liberal types, I like a strong White woman, one with strong southern roots, who nevertheless likes Black men, but one who dominates, in and out of the bedroom, for years I hated myself for feeling this way, but I admit my desires at last," Tommy Brown said with a sigh.

"Oh my gosh, Tommy Brown, I want to kiss you and beat your Black ass and hold your hand and make love to you and slap you and have your brats and beat your Black ass some more, the thought of a strong Black man like you submitting to me, in and out of bed, and becoming my mate, well that thrills me," Lily Morgan said, her eyes suddenly moist.

There was much that Lily Morgan hadn't told Tommy Brown, or any of the Black men whom she recently dated. The fact that her parents, Vaughn and Leanne Morgan of Birmingham, Alabama, had disowned her during her freshman year at the University of Alabama for dating a young Black man. When asked to choose between her uptight family and her love for Black men, Lily chose the latter, and never looked back. This didn't jive with her fondness for race play, but whatever...

"My lady, will you do me the honor of this dance?" Tommy Brown said, rising from his chair and bowing his head as he held out his hand. Lily Morgan batted her eyelashes and blushed like a true southern belle, then took Tommy's hand and rose from her seat. As the hit song "Take My Breath Away" played on the jukebox, the two of them danced without a care in the world as the other patrons, male and female, Black and White, stared at them.

"Oh Tommy, you are amazing," Lily Morgan said as he spun her around, and caught her in his strong arms. When he leaned in for a kiss, she turned her head, not because she didn't want to kiss him, but a true lady doesn't kiss on the first date. Lily Morgan is a freak in every way, but a true southern lady. Tommy Brown appreciated that about her, and deemed her worth the wait...

"Ma'am, you move like the wind, I sure hope to see you again," Tommy said, as he gently kissed Lily's hand. The two of them went out for a stroll after dancing, and she linked her arm with his. After many dates with Black men who were too macho and insecure to handle her uniqueness, Lily Morgan had finally found someone worthy in Tommy Brown, and she would not let him go...

"Sugar, you're going to be addicted to this little southern rose and there ain't no cure," Lily Morgan said with a wink, and Tommy smiled and nodded. They parted ways after a heartfelt hug, and then each headed home. Lily Morgan went home with a smile on her face and a song in her heart. After graduating from the University of Alabama with an accounting degree, she'd taken a job with the prestigious Liberty Bank Detroit, and settled in Motown. Lily never thought she'd find her kind of man here, and then along came Tommy Brown...

A few dates and weeks later, Tommy Brown and Lily Morgan finally got it on, after a country music concert. It was a hot summer night when they stumbled into Tommy's townhouse, and got their freak on, right in his living room. Tommy held Lily in his arms, noting how adorable and sexy she looked in her cowboy hat, flag-inspired tank top and daisy dukes. He looked mighty fine in his Black silk shirt, blue jeans, Black cowboy boots and cowboy hat. So fine that she wanted to eat him up...

"Make love to me, my sexy negro, my handsome devil," Lily said to Tommy, as she lay naked on the carpeted floor. Tommy looked at the tall, slender, busty blonde beauty who lay sprawled before him, her sexy legs spread invitingly, and smiled. He kissed Lily, then proceeded to caress her breasts with one hand and finger her sexy blonde bush with the other. This dame was pure fire, and he wanted some of that...

"Yes my southern goddess," Tommy replied as he buried his face between Lily's creamy White thighs, and proceeded to eat her out. Lily shuddered as Tommy licked her pussy, teasing her clit with his tongue while fingering her. In no time the Detroit brother revved up his favorite Alabama missus engine, and had her squealing in sheer delight, and he was just getting started...

"Oh fuck, Tommy, southern pride be damned, I'm your slut, take me," Lily squealed, and Tommy grinned, and showed her what he was working with. Taking her small pale hands, he placed them on his long and thick dark dick. Lily gently stroked Tommy's dick, and he nodded as she licked her lips, then hesitated. Emboldened by the demanding, yet loving look on Tommy's face, Lily knelt before him and began sucking his dick, loving the way he smelled and tasted...

"Go for it," Tommy cooed softly as Lily sucked him off, and she had him harder than a rock within a few minutes. As she straddled him, he reached for a condom and rolled it on his dick. Lily impaled herself on Tommy's dick, and began riding him. Tommy thrust into her, smacking Lily's cute round ass as he fucked her. They went at it like this for some time, and her passionate moans mingled with his manly grunts. They fucked and sucked the evening away in this fashion...

"Got a surprise for you, my sexy negro," Lily said, smiling enigmatically at Tommy as she returned from the washroom. After the pounding that Tommy's hard dark dick gave her pussy, she had to pee. When she returned from the bathroom, she had an object of a decidedly phallic nature jutting from between her thighs. Tommy grinned as he saw the strap-on dildo that Lily wore, and nodded in approval...

"Yes ma'am, I like it a lot," Tommy said, and he assumed the position as Lily expected. She got behind him, and playfully smacked his ass. Gripping Tommy's hips, Lily leaned into him after lubricating the dildo, and pushed it into his ass. For a moment, Lily paused. She'd always been dominant in her dealings with men, but this was her first time doing it with someone she actually care about...

"Tommy Brown, you're freaky, and weird, and I love you more than Dixie," Lily said, and when her lover turned around, she blew him a kiss. Tommy winked at her, and blew her a kiss right back. He was still smiling when Lily switched on him, going in dominatrix mode. Slapping his ass, hard, she thrust into him, burying the dildo up his ass. Tommy groaned, and tried not to scream. Lily laughed and bucked her hips, sinking the dildo into the depths of Tommy's ass, and at last he screamed...

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Tommy screamed, and Lily was more than happy to oblige him, slamming the dildo up his ass like there was no tomorrow. She held onto him as he bucked and tried to flee. Surprisingly strong given her size, Lily held Tommy down as she fucked him up the ass with her strap-on dildo. She fucked him down and didn't let up until the brother squealed and actually tapped out, which is exactly what she wanted...

"Tommy Brown, I love you and pledge myself to you, you are mine, and I am yours, if you ever leave me, we're going to Hell together, cause I'll send us both there," Lily Morgan said sweetly. She looked into Tommy Brown's eyes as he lay on his back, still sore down below after the strap-on play she'd just subjected him to. Tommy smiled and wrapped his big strong arms around Lily, this crazy, freaky, weird woman whom he loved.

"Lily Morgan, you're my dream come true, now give my big lips a kiss," Tommy Brown said, and Lily grinned and kissed him passionately. Tossing aside the strap-on, Lily climbed on top of Tommy, eager for another ride. She couldn't get enough of this strong northern Black man who was secure enough and open-minded to accept her with her weird fetishes and strange ways. As they began making love, Lily silently thanked heaven for Tommy. After years of searching, the freakiest southern belle of them had finally found herself a good Black man...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Southern Women into Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds