• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Southern Woman into Black Men

Southern Woman into Black Men

Six feet tall, blonde-haired, green-eyed, curvy and attractive, Dr. Margot Robertson cut an imposing figure, although her stylish pantsuit softened up her image a little bit. Born in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi, and educated at the University of Mississippi, Dr. Margot Robertson moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, ten years ago. These days, she held a small psychiatric practice in the South end of Boston, and also lectured in the psychology department at Northeastern University.

In her psychiatric practice, Dr. Margot Robertson had just about seen it all, from womanizing macho men with repressed queer desires to successful politicians with split personalities, housewives with murderous fantasies, and more. Still, her patient Stephen Watson was definitely a special case, and not the least for the fact that she was quietly smitten with the handsome but not too confident young man...

"Stephen, you shouldn't bother with those young Black women at your school, they're basically dumb and waste their time chasing thugs, and those thugs leave them alone and pregnant, and they end up becoming those bitter single mothers the Black community is full of," Dr. Margot Robertson said smugly, while taking off her glasses. She looked at her patient, Stephen Watson, who nodded sagely as he processed her words while sitting on the couch.

"Why must it be this way, though? I'm in college, I come from a good family, I have a good job and my own place, I'm not bad-looking and people say I'm funny, why don't they like me?" Stephen asked, and the big and tall, well-dressed young Black man shrugged his massive shoulders. The despair and anguish written all over his face gnawed at Dr. Margot's heart, though she hid her feelings behind a mask of professional detachment.

"Stephen, while it's true that girls of all races love the bad boys, Black women never grow out of that phase, they'll see a thug with a criminal record, and five brats by four different mothers whom he doesn't take care of, and they'll throw themselves at him while ignoring a perfectly good man like yourself, it's a disease in their minds," Dr. Margot replied calmly.

"I guess so, Doc, you know best," Stephen replied meekly, and Dr. Margot flashed him a knowing smile. They'd been seeing each other for three years now. Stephen Watson, the son of hard-working Jamaican immigrants and restaurant owners Luther Watson and Nicole Blake-Watson, definitely came from good stock in every way. The brother had the face of a male model and the body of an NFL player, but unfortunately he did not seem to know his own worth. That's why he wasted his time chasing skanks who toyed with his feelings...and then came to tell her about it.

"You haven't mentioned Kiana Hollander in a while, what happened with her?" Dr. Margot Robertson asked innocently, and Stephen winced and shifted in his seat. From his body language and the pained expression on the young man's handsome face, the good doctor could tell that he wasn't thrilled with where the conversation was going. Still, she simply couldn't resist...

For the past couple of years, Stephen Watson had been whining to Dr. Margot Robertson about many things. The brother complained about everything from his demanding father to his struggles at school, social struggles, not academic ones, to his issues with Black women and his self-image as an educated young Black man who refused to adhere to the thug stereotype to please today's not so bright young Black women. Still, Kiana Hollander was a sore point with Stephen, and Dr. Margot couldn't help but twist the knife...

"Doc, for years and years, I thought of Kiana Hollander of Gaithersburg, Maryland, as my best friend, hell, possibly my soul mate, she always supported me, and I always supported her, but lately, it's like she's allergic to me, we don't talk or text anymore, she's grown distant but insists that it's nothing," Stephen said, sighing deeply. He was quite shaken up by the slow but seemingly inevitable dissolving of his nearly decade-long friendship with Kiana Hollander...

"It's because you've given Kiana too much, Stephen, you gave her your trust and respect, and you're too good of a person to realize that she's playing a game with you, she's having fun at your expense, she probably has some other guy blathering all over her Facebook page and giving her attention, she's not your friend anymore, she's got someone else," Dr. Margot said softly. She barely stopped herself from smiling as Stephen squirmed in discomfort, her words piercing the young man's heart like twin spears...

"Story of my life, Doc, I'm too much of a nice guy, I bet you that if I went out and robbed a bank or stabbed someone just for fun, all of them bitches would start blowing up my cell phone with calls," Stephen said bitterly, his ire rising. Taking his cell phone out of his pocket, Stephen held it up and Dr. Margot Robertson watched as he deleted the phone number of one Kiana Hollander, and then smugly put his phone back in his pocket.

"Oh Stephen, I'm so proud of you, don't let Kiana Hollander or any other woman know your secrets, except for me, of course," Dr. Margot Robertson said, smiling slyly. Stephen Watson leaned back on the couch, and exhaled sharply. A smile slowly stretched across his handsome features. For some reason, this sent a pleasant thrill down the good doctor's spine. The brother was too cute for words...

"I'm good, Doc, I can't force anyone to like me, and I'm going to stop moping over Kiana and all those other insane young Black women who chase thugs and lowlifes, maybe I've been looking in the wrong direction all along, maybe I need me a White chick," Stephen said thoughtfully, and then he chuckled softly. As his thoughts raced, he remembered a young woman named Aileen, from one of his Criminal Justice classes at the University of Boston. Cute redhead with freckles, maybe he should have hollered at her...

"Hmmm, there's a thought, Stephen, I must say, any particular White chick?" Dr. Margot Robertson casually asked, leaning back in her chair, and pursing her lips. Without even being conscious of it, Stephen's entire posture shifted, and he seemed like a new man. He sat up straight, and suddenly he looked her right in the eyes, something which the normally shy and easygoing young Jamaican-American seldom did. There was something different about him alright...

"Aileen Jenkins from my Criminal Law class last semester at the University of Boston, I'm going to look her up online," Stephen said confidently. He did not see the look of disappointment in Dr. Margot Robertson's eyes. Rising from his chair, Stephen looked at the good doctor, smiled, and declared their session over. Just like that, he headed for the door, and left.

"I did not see that one coming," Dr. Margot Robertson said to herself, honestly astonished by what Stephen Watson had said and done. She looked out the window, and watched the young man walk to his car, a swagger in his step, and he got in, and sped out of her office building parking lot. He barely avoided running into a trio of pedestrians, honked his horn loudly at them and kept on going. What had just been unleashed upon the world?

After a long day at the office, Dr. Margot Robertson gathered her belongings and headed home. Driving to the suburb of Milton, Massachusetts, the good doctor thought of her favorite patient. Stephen Watson was definitely full of surprises. Once in Milton, Dr. Margot Robertson went to the local grocery store and bought some food, including her favorite items, extra-thick cucumbers. She was forty three, and firmly believed in eating healthy, exercising, and all that jazz...

"I guess I really set him off," Dr. Margot Robertson said to herself as she stepped naked into the shower, still thinking about Stephen Watson. Standing under the lukewarm water, the good doctor rubbed her breasts, and then began to masturbate. Taking the cucumber she'd brought with her, she rubbed it against her puffed up pussy lips, teasing herself before sliding it in...

"Oh yes, give me that big Black dick," Margot said, closing her eyes and visualizing Stephen Watson in the shower with her. In her fantasy, the tall, curvy blonde embraced her tall, dark and handsome lover, letting her eager hands roam all over his firm body. Cutting loose, Margot feasted her eyes on Stephen, and the burly, dark-skinned stud flashed her a seductive, cocky grin and waved his big fuck stick at her...

"Come on, Doc, you know you want this, now come taste it," Stephen Watson said, and Margot Robertson got on her knees, grabbed his big dark dick and began fellating him. The young Jamaican-American stud leaned against the tiled wall, and watched the tall, curvy blonde as she did her thing, her lovely head bobbing up and down as she deep throated his dick. He always knew the good doctor was a freaky one, and her oral skills did not disappoint...

"Don't tell me what to do," Margot said, glaring at Stephen, who smiled apologetically then fell silent. Smiling, Margot continued sucking Stephen's dick, and didn't let up until the brother came, and she tasted his seed. Afterwards, they continued their fun in the bedroom. Propping Margot on all fours, Stephen proceeded to worship her ass, which was nice, pale and thick.

"Hmm, I love this ass," Stephen said as he spread Margot's thick ass cheeks and proceeded to eat her delicious pussy from behind. The good doctor moaned in ecstasy and rubbed her tits together while her younger lover pleasured her. As the evening rolled on, doctor and patient did their thing, crossing many boundaries without looking back...

"Fuck me harder," Margot demanded, as Stephen took her, face down and ass up, his hands firmly gripping her hips as he drilled his dick into her. Margot visualized Stephen's hot, dark-skinned and virile body pressed against hers, and she wrapped herself around him, clenching her vaginal muscles on his dick, feeling his hardness embedded in her womanhood. For these two lovers, the fun was just beginning...

Margot thrust the foot-and-a-half long cucumber into her pussy, howling in pleasure as it hit the spot. Her eyes snapped open, and for a moment, the lust-addled brain of the good doctor could not process where she was. She was panting, and moaning a bit, and her patient Stephen Watson was nowhere to be found, as he'd been inhabiting the lustful recesses of her mind, rather than being in the shower with her...

"I really need to get laid, and I want some of Stephen's chocolate, guess I'll have to show him how good women my age can be," Dr. Margot Robertson said to herself as she sat on the couch, in a crimson negligee, watching the second season of Luke Cage. She had a thing for bald-headed, masculine Black men and the dark-skinned vigilante on TV reminded her of a certain handsome patient of hers. Smiling, the good doctor began to masturbate again. She looked forward to her next session with Mr. Watson...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Southern Woman into Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds