• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bow Down to the Black King

Bow Down to the Black King

"Tyrone, assume the position, come on, we both know you want this," Lady Mahogany said as she tenderly stroked her strap-on dildo. She stood there in the bedroom doorway, casual to the point of nonchalance, a wicked smile on her lovely face. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, curvaceous, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, with rapturous mahogany skin and long, neatly braided hair, she was a vision of beauty in her silver tank top and Black leather pants.

"I don't get down like that, I'm not with that fruity shit," Tyrone Darnell replied, and the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned, muscular and tattooed gang banger stroked his goateed chain while shaking his head. He'd known Marion Jackson for a long time, long before she'd begun to dabble in BDSM and calling herself Lady Mahogany, the hood's first professional dominatrix.

A lot of brothers would have been turned off by a female who dominated men for a living, but not Tyrone Darnell. Marion Jackson was the kind of female who liked to put on airs, and Tyrone could see right through her. Sure, she did make it out of the hood...for a while. Marion graduated from Bridgewater State University with a Business Administration degree, and she worked at the local Bank of America, but she was still hood. You can take the gal out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the gal...

Tyrone Darnell, a connoisseur of Black females, wasn't impressed by Marion's alter ego Lady Mahogany or her dominatrix antics, far from it. Hell, last night, he'd smashed her so hard he bruised her pussy. He smiled at the memory. He put Marion on all fours, face down and big ass up, and slammed his thick dark dick into her pussy, fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Marion, who'd always loved the rough stuff, squealed as Tyrone hammered at her sore pussy, and afterwards, she got on her knees and polished his dick with her tongue. Like a good slut. Tyrone knew all of Marion's tricks, and then some. Marion liked to posture as this tough, dominant chick, but Tyrone knew she loved having his big dick buried so far up her asshole, one couldn't tell where she ended and he began...

For the past few years, Tyrone Darnell and Marion Jackson had an on-again, off-again relationship. Sometimes they were thick as thieves, pun intended. Other times, he couldn't stand her uppity bullshit and she couldn't stand his macho bullshit. Everyone in the hood knew that these two were simply made for each other. After all, what couple in love doesn't push each other's buttons?

"Tyrone, come on, I know what I saw on your phone," Lady Mahogany tut-tutted him, and Tyrone blushed, and looked away. He'd been caught red-handed alright. The self-proclaimed Black King of Dorchester, a man feared by both Crips and Bloods for his ruthlessness, had some sexual secrets that he didn't want his fans and detractors to know about.

In the City of Dorchester, Massachusetts, a Black man could be as straight-laced or as thuggish as he wanted to be, but he couldn't be sexually questionable. Tyrone Darnell had done everything from robbing banks and gas stations to carrying out hits on rival gangs. He was a freelance brother, a gun for hire, and he always got the job done. People feared and respected him. Of course, all of that shit would come crumbling down like a house of cards if they found out about his secrets...

"Bitch, you didn't see nothing," Tyrone growled, and Lady Mahogany cocked an eyebrow, irked by this show of disrespect. If that's how you want to play this, Lady Mahogany thought, and with that, she pulled out the cell phone, and hit play. Instantly the video began to play, and she stepped up to Tyrone, brandishing the cell phone in his arrogantly handsome face. Time to show the brother that she definitely meant business...

"Tyrone, we both know you like that shit," Lady Mahogany laughed, and Tyrone shook his head, even as the video played right in his face. A curvy, brown-skinned woman was in a swimming pool, getting down and dirty with a dark-skinned man. The man was on all fours and the woman was holding his hips while fucking him with a strap-on dildo. Tyrone recognized the woman as African American Porn Star Kitten, and she was fucking the hell out of some Black guy with a strap-on dildo in a vintage porn video. One which Tyrone happened to have downloaded and saved on his iPhone. Damn.

"Alright, shoot, so what if I like it? I'm not a fag, I'm gangster, I'll beat up any fool who comes up to me, and I've fucked half the females in Dorchester and Roxbury and even Brockton, can't nobody beat me at this game," Tyrone said angrily. Lady Mahogany grinned and turned off the video, then put the cell phone aside. Her expression softened as she gently laid her hands on Tyrone's knees.

"Tyrone, you're a strong Black man and you ought to know that letting a strong Black woman dominate you in the bedroom doesn't make you weak," Lady Mahogany said, looking into his eyes. Tyrone looked at her, and flashed her his seductive grin. When he tried to grab her tits to fondle them, Lady Mahogany almost let him, but she stopped him because she had other plans for him.

"Nah, lady, you see, like all females, you want a man to expose his weaker side, then you exploit it," Tyrone said, shaking his head. Lady Mahogany rolled her eyes, irked by his stubborn refusal to see things her way. Lady Mahogany had been itching to fuck Tyrone with a strap-on dildo ever since she discovered that the most macho brother in all of Dorchester was into the same kink she was...

"Oh I see how it is, Tyrone, you want me to take this ass by force, I can dig it," Lady Mahogany said, right before pouncing on him. Tyrone is a strong brother at six-foot and one hundred and eighty six pounds, but Lady Mahogany is a five-foot-eleven, two hundred and sixty pound woman. And she's both horny and angry. They wrestled fiercely, hits were exchanged, and she ended up pinning the brother beneath her weight...

"Oh fuck, dammit, Marion, fuck you," Tyrone said, smiling wickedly, and Lady Mahogany grinned, and continued to hold him down. Tyrone looked up at her, and found himself turned on, oddly enough. His dick hardened in his boxers, and Lady Mahogany saw it. Grabbing Tyrone's dick, Lady Mahogany stroked him while looking him in the eyes, and she licked her lips in a decidedly lustful manner.

"Tyrone, I love that dick of yours, I let you put it in my mouth, pussy and asshole, and it's fun, but tonight I'm fucking you," Lady Mahogany said, and with that, she grabbed his legs and spread them apart. Tyrone looked at Lady Mahogany as she got forceful with him, grabbing him and putting him into position. If someone told him earlier that he'd ever let a female do this shit to him, he'd bust them upside their heads. Now look at him...

"Quit fussing and fuck me already, if you dare," Tyrone said with his trademark smugness, and Lady Mahogany stared at him, and laughed. Even on his back with his legs in the air and his dick hanging out, Tyrone was one tough cookie. This was going to be fun. Grabbing some lubricant, Lady Mahogany smeared it on Tyrone's ass, and then pressed the dildo against his backdoor.

"Tyrone, you're one tough brother but if you played chess, like I do, you'd know that the Queen is an even greater piece than the King, in every chess board," Lady Mahogany said, and with that, she pushed the dildo into his ass. Tyrone groaned sharply as Lady Mahogany thrust him into, burying the dildo deep inside of him. At the same time, she grabbed his dick and continued to stroke him, driving him absolutely nuts.

"Dammit, Marion, you've got to talk shit even while you're drilling a brother's ass?" Tyrone retorted, and Lady Mahogany blinked. Was this fool talking trash to her even as she fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo? Apparently so! Shaking her head, Lady Mahogany bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo as deep as it would go inside Tyrone's ass, and that's when the macho brother began singing a different tune...

"That's right, I'm tickling your prostate with my dildo, Tyrone, talk shit now," Lady Mahogany teased, as she hammered his ass with her strap-on. Tyrone moaned as Lady Mahogany mercilessly pounded his ass, going deeper inside of him than he'd ever thought possible. The more Lady Mahogany pounded Tyrone's ass, the harder his dick got, and he loved it...

"Shit, that was awesome," Tyrone said, much later, after Lady Mahogany pulled the dildo out of his stretched asshole. The Black King of Dorchester lay on the bed, his fine, masculine body covered in sweat, a big smile on his handsome face. Marion Jackson tossed aside the dildo and wrapped herself in her man's arms, and she rested her lovely head on Tyrone's hairy chest.

"Of course it was, you know I love you babe," Marion said, and she purred like a kitten as Tyrone kissed her on the lips. They resumed making love, the regular way. Marion grabbed Tyrone's dick and began sucking him off with gusto, getting her man harder than a rock in mere minutes. Tyrone then put Marion on all fours, spanked her big butt and began licking her butt hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Marion squealed in delight, loving what Tyrone was doing to her...

"My Queen, your King needs that booty," Tyrone whispered, and Marion nodded, and opened herself up to him, spreading her big ass cheeks wide open. Tyrone took some of the same lubricant she used on his ass earlier to grease himself up, and then he pushed his hard dick into her backdoor. The Black King of Dorchester was reclaiming his rightful place by banging the Queen up her big beautiful ass...

"Welcome home my King," Marion moaned softly as Tyrone gripped her hips and began fucking her in the ass. The Black King's thick manhood filled her backdoor, and he fucked her like there was no tomorrow, leaving her a quivering, orgasmic mess when all was said and done. They lay on the bed, side by side, sweaty, reeking of their love juices, and happier than they'd been in ages. Exchanging a smile, Tyrone and Marion eagerly began another round...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bow Down to the Black King

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds