• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 01

A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 01

12

This is my first story, hope you enjoy. The themes are hot to me, not to everyone. Feedback appreciated. All characters over 18.

*****

It was just an hour past dawn, on a warm Saturday morning in July, as David Santos pulled into his driveway. He was just coming back from the central bus station, having dropped off his youngest son early that morning to catch a ride upstate. Sergio had enrolled in a 3-week summer robotics camp in San Francisco, and was by now well on his way.

"She must be at it already," David thought to himself, as the smell of coffee and bacon greeted him as he walked through his front door.

David's older son, Christopher, was a student at Oregon State, on an athletic scholarship, and had left for sophomore training camp a couple weeks prior. He'd be the starting 3rd baseman for the OSU Beavers this year. He'd stay on campus until the semester was over. With Sergio now away at his camp, their parents were alone.

Sergio and Christopher, at 18 and 20 years old, had grown to be surprisingly responsible and well-rounded young adults. The boys grew up close, while being very different people. Christopher was a jock, a fanatic baseball player and an avid climber. He was the more assertive of the pair, often set the example, and led the way. Sergio on the other hand was more cerebral, thoughtful, and sensitive. Natalie had immense love for both of her sons, but Sergio was nakedly her favorite.

"Hey Nat, we're officially child-free!" David announced, as he walked into his kitchen and right up to the coffee machine to pour himself a cup.

Natalie Santos was leaning down into the fridge, looking for something in the bottom drawer, her big butt bursting out of pair of stretch-cotton navy blue shorts.

David had a perfect life, and he knew it. He had a well-paid career at a large construction company, 2 successful and well behaved sons, a house with a pool, and above all, a curvy Latina sex doll for a wife. She sure looked like one.

Natalie was born in south Texas, to Mexican immigrant parents. She was shy in groups, and meeting new people, but could be quite outgoing when among close friends and family. She was sometimes a bit naïve and gullible, but was very knowledgeable on topics that interested her, like women's rights, animal rights, and the environment. She didn't work, and enjoyed being a housewife and mother. She was humble, and kind, in spite of her ridiculous physical features. To David, she didn't seem to realize how rocking her body was.

At 5' 10", Natalie was tall compared to your stereotypical Hispanic woman, but the rest of her body had developed in the more traditional Latina way. Natalie's skin tone was a medium beige, like a butterscotch tone. Her wavy, brunette hair, always accompanied with a refreshingly fruity scent, cascaded in gentle curls down her back, ending right where her thin waist flared out over the exaggerated curves of her twin ass globes.

At 40, Natalie moisturized her face every night, and the skin around her dark brown eyes and pouty lips showed no signs of wrinkle. Those bee-stung lips where one of David's favorite features, and loved them most when they were sliding on his dick a few times a year. As far as David was concerned, his wife gave unmatched mind-blowing blowjobs when her heart was in it. Those lips were contrasted by high cheekbones, and hid 2 rows of flawless white teeth.

However, most people were often too distracted to concentrate on her face for long. Natalie had always been blessed with nice tits, sporting DDs since her teenage years. When David met her, he loved those large grapefruit size boobs. But with the birth and breastfeeding of Christopher, her tits got larger. After Sergio, they got larger still. They never went back down, and settled to a tremendous 36H. They were full blown watermelons.

Those orbs were capped with thick, puffy nipples that quickly engorged with a little attention. They're often engorged, as Natalie tends to absentmindedly tweak her nipples, like a bad habit. She was uncomfortable in most bras and usually attempted to go without. She would usually ask David for his opinion on if she was decent enough to leave the house. He loved to stare at her obvious nipples, so usually voted for no bra. That usually ended in him, and a crowd of lucky onlookers, getting an an eyeful of stiff, broad nipples, constrained by a blouse, begging for more attention.

Below Natalie's jutting chest was a flat stomach and thin waist. She exercised, and had good genes. On her lower body, lay her best assets.

Natalie's swollen backside stuck out from her frame high and proud, and could rarely be hidden by any outfit. Her butt cheeks were inflated pillows: silky soft yet firm when pressed in. Natalie's big bubble butt was the envy of every other housewife in town and was prime jerk off material for all their husbands.

To complete her goddess look, Natalie had soft thighs, thick legs, sculpted calves, and pretty feet that seemed small for her tall build. She was an Amazonian wet dream. Although nearly always barefoot in the house, she kept her soles constantly clean and soft, and was diligent in keeping her toes pedicured.

"Ah here it is!" Natalie exclaimed, getting up from the fridge and turning around. "Needed a cucumber for my smoothie!" she said as she giggled happily, holding the large cucumber in front of her. She was wearing an orange Oregon State shirt, the university's name warped by the massive quivering tits inside. It was a delight for David, to watch her hold the cucumber tight to the front of her succulent bosom. David poured himself a coffee and took a seat, not taking his eyes off her curves. She moved to the counter, to chop her cucumber.

"This is always the worst part of the summer for me David, I'm so lost without my baby boys! And Sergio will soon be gone for good!"

David observed his wife's jiggling backside as it moved rhythmically with every chop, her navy blue shorts leaving a couple inches of tan, firm cheek meat exposed.

"It's just 3 weeks Nat, and we have a whole another year with Sergio before he goes to college. We'll see Christopher on Christmas break, and that'll be before you know it."

"That's true but Sergio will be leaving too after a year. I'm going to have to find something to occupy my mind so I'm not just missing and thinking about my handsome boys!"

Husband and wife laughed together at this last comment. Both Christopher and Sergio were obviously good looking, in their own way. David, at 44, was a bit more plain, and had let his gut grow over the years. He was a few shades darker than Natalie and at 5'9", he was just a tiny bit shorter than Natalie. He was able to nab Natalie at the tender age of 19, mostly because his parents knew hers.

They chatted for a few more minutes as she cooked. When finished, she served their breakfast and they sat down to eat. After mostly discussing their kids' futures for another few minutes, Natalie remembered something.

"So you know how my friend Joanna was in that ugly divorce battle with her ex? Well it finally got resolved this week. The judge finally made a ruling and she's officially a free woman! She wants to celebrate at a bar tonight with some of the girls, don't know the name of it. She really wants me to go, but I don't know if I should. What do you think babe?"

Pulling his eyes up from his wife's incredible bust, David responded without thought.

"Baby you should definitely go! This could be exactly what you need to distract you with the boys leaving, you get to spend more time out with your girlfriends!"

Natalie put her red painted fingernail to her plump pink lips, and thought for a second. She seemingly had not considered the notion before.

"I guess you could be right babe. Reconnecting with my girls while my sons are gone could be good for me " She seemed happier. "In that case is it ok for me to go tonight, maybe just for one drink?"

David loved how Natalie never lost the habit of asking for husbandly permission even when she didn't need to, ever.

"Of course Nat, it's more than ok. I want you to have fun, please stay out as late as you want, don't worry about me. Better still, you should go buy yourself a new dress to wear out!"

"You're the best husband ever," Natalie said as she stood up from the table. She walked over and leaned in to kiss David on the forehead "I'm gonna go get changed, and hit the mall for a new dress." She turned around in place to walk upstairs, nearly hitting David in the face with her enormous, soft butt cheeks as she turned. He stared at his beautiful wife as she strutted away, her delicate feet leaving momentary prints on the hardwood floor. She turned and added,

"Give me a shout if you need anything hon."

——

Natalie had made a day of her shopping trip, and by the time she got home it was nearly time to get ready to be picked up.

"Hi honey! I'm sorry I took so long, Joanna is going to be here in 2 hours. Good news is I think I found the perfect dress for tonight! Let me go upstairs to shower and I'll show it to you!" Natalie shouted to David as she walked in the front door, heading right upstairs to their master bedroom. David was sitting downstairs, on the living room couch.

"Sounds good babe can't wait! Welcome home!" David yelled back. Truth be told David was glad his wife was going out. Usually she would exhaust herself between supporting her sons' activities, maintaining the house, or keeping up with her yoga and dance class schedule. Rarely did she have the energy to go for a night out on the town with her girlfriends. David knew it was good for her health and mental well being to "let loose" every once in awhile. Now that Christopher was off to college, and Sergio was going into senior year of high school, he hoped she did it more often.

After nearly two hours passed, David heard footsteps coming back down the stairs. He turned his head on the couch to see his wife as she came down the short hallway to the living room. David could see immediately that this dress was indeed a perfect choice. It was a light brown color, just a shade darker than Natalie's skin. It was mermaid style, which meant it was long and form-fitting, this one made of a soft cotton material. What made this particular dress stand out from similar ones was the front of the dress was secured by long strings, the way a shoe is laced. Tight near her waist, the gap became larger as the strings struggled to contain Natalie's bust. The result was nearly half of her giant tits were on full display, some strings laid lazily across them, with her nipples only just covered by the edges of the soft material. The laces stopped at the top her mammoth breasts, and ended with about a foot of excess string hanging from the top of each boob. She held onto and played with the ends of the dress' slack strings like a schoolgirl playing with hoodie strings.

Her face was flawless, with light makeup that gave her an extra glow. Her shining brunette hair was left down, the ends coming down her back, swishing on her curves as usual. On her feet she wore cute flat sandals, pretty red toes showing. She wore the flats just in case they had to walk or dance, and expected the long dress to keep them nearly hidden from view.

As Natalie comes into the living room and sees Davids jaw drop she asks "What do you think babe? You like? Not too much?" She subtly gestured to her breasts, seeking his approval for the amount of cleavage she was showing.

"I think you look stunning Nat! Definitely wear that dress. How does it look from the back?" Having seen the luscious curves of her hips clearly outlined from the front, David knew her ass would look remarkable tonight.

Natalie didn't miss a beat and promptly turned around for her husband. "I'm not sure, is it to tight around my butt?" The cotton material of the dress stretched around her wide rump, and she bent her knees just a little to give her husband a better look. She turned her head around her shoulder to look at him, lightly biting her fingernail. He wanted nothing more than to bury his face in his wife's inviting ass cheeks, inches from his face, but restrained himself to speak.

"Looks breathtaking baby, but did you know you can see your panty line pretty clearly on your bottom? Maybe like... a thong would be better?"

She pouted her fleshy lips playfully and reached down to feel the panty line on the outside of her huge left cheek, her wedding ring glittering on her finger.

"Hmm. You know I hate wearing thongs babe they're so uncomfortable. But you're kinda right, the panty lines are pretty obvious."

David worked up a little courage. "Maybe just go commando? No one will know, you'll be the most comfortable."

Natalie looked like she was about to reject the notion outright, but caught the words in her throat just in time to think about her response. Just as she was about to answer again her phone buzzed.

"Oh looks like Joanna is here. She's going to drive there but I'll probably take an Uber back home shortly. Love you, thank you babe!" She kissed David on the lips, letting the contact linger for a few seconds. David got scents of fresh shampoo and pleasing perfume.

"You're welcome darling. You should stay out later and have fun, enjoy this time you have. I'm gonna stay in tonight so call or text me with updates. Love you babe, be careful."

With that, Natalie left, and David settled down on the couch with a beer and a sandwich, phone close at hand.

——

A couple hours passed by, and David went upstairs to lay down on their bed and peruse the internet on his iPad. Natalie had texted him that they had arrived to the bars and might check out a few other ones. David had adored Natalie's dress of choice and could only imagine the attention she was getting. Sometimes she acted like she was unhappy with her curves, wishing she was a slender body type. He disagreed. Her self confidence always took a boost when she was flirted with, and David was thankful for it. He knew his wife was a knockout and he should not (and could not) hide her glorious body from the world.

Natalie was not conservative dresser, and David almost always enabled her. Around the house, Natalie usually wore tight yoga pants with a sports bra, her cute bare feet washed after her workouts. In the evenings she'd change into some tight white or khaki shorts with a T-shirt picked from a collection of those stretched to their limits by her knockers.

David had noticed when their son's friends came over they spent most of their time ogling Natalie's gifts, fluttering around her like hummingbirds around a flower. He was glad to provide some eye candy to spice up the boys lives, and Natalie seemed ever-oblivious to it. He rationed no one ever complained to Natalie about what she was wearing, probably ever in her life, and therefore she was consistently unaware that she was highlighting her ridiculous charms, searing sexy memories in the minds of any men who crossed her path.

David was shaken from his reverie with a text. [Hey babe we came to nightclub :\. I'll cope with a drink or 2. I'm gonna be wingwoman for Joanna, should be a laugh!]

David knew Natalie didn't like nightclubs, and generally avoided dancing in public even though she took regular exercise-heavy dance classes. She was too embarrassed, and her curves bounce and shake like mad once she gets moving.

[Lol show her how it's done babe! Try and make best of it, could be fun ]

David envisioned his busty wife talking to groups of men at the club, trying to assist her friend. He felt a little stiffer in his shriveled penis. He knew his wife would have no problem attracting male attention, and he was right.

[Omg we found a pair of friends that are so funny! As soon as we met, one of them grabbed my dress by the ends of the strings, said I was his, and used them to pull me around. We had no choice but to sit with them lol]

David's dick stirred further. He could picture his thick, tall wife being escorted around the club like a show cow, laughing happily the whole way. David texted back a lust-clouded response.

[You're so fucking hot in that dress. Are you guys gonna dance?]

[Not sure, we're waiting for drinks, we're all pretending to be a baseball team now, these guys are goofballs lol]

She quickly followed up with another text.

[Im gonna put my phone away, call you later, love you!]

David leaned back and rubbed his dick through his shorts.

——

After another nearly 2 hours David's cell rang, Natalie's gorgeous portrait popping up on his screen.

"Hey baby! How are you? You were right it turned out to be kinda fun! Say hi to my friend Brad!"

David could hear the alcohol in Natalie's voice, and was glad she had loosened up enough to have a few drinks. It was loud in the background but a male's voice came clearly onto the line.

"Hi uh... David, I'm Brad, I'm here at the club with your lovely wife!"

He sounded like a nice guy. "Hey Brad nice to meet you, watch yourself she's a handful."

"Don't I know it! Thanks for letting her come out tonight, might not let her go back tonight!"

"Haha well she doesn't have to be back as far as I'm concerned!"

Natalie's voice came back on the line. "Hey baby, so guess what, Joanna and Logan are really hitting it off so Brad and I have been hanging out and dancing. Can you believe he noticed my pantyline showing too? Haha! I was so embarrassed. Anyway, we're going to sit down for a little bit now, is it ok if I stay till the last call?"

David laughed out loud, feeling the beginnings of a boner return.

"Of course babe, please stay as long as you want. Glad you're having fun after all. Don't worry about me I'll be here whenever you get back!"

"You're the best, love. Thanks so much, goodnight baby!"

——

Just an hour before dawn broke, Natalie was climbing the stairs of her house, big ass swaying. She was tired from a long night, but went to shower before joining David in bed. David woke up when his wife started the water in their tub, and waited with his eyes closed for her to be finished. He had fallen asleep after talking to his wife on the phone, but was eager to hear her story in person.

After showering and brushing her teeth, Natalie came to bed wearing a white baby doll nightie, her tan tits heaving over the lacy ends of her low cleavage. She had on a white Calvin Klein underwear that failed to cover nearly any of her supple ass cheeks.

David surprised her with an abrupt whisper.

"How was it Nat?"

His wife rolled over to face him in bed, her oversized jugs and a smiling face to greet him.

"I'm so glad you're up, I wanted to tell you about my night! Thanks for letting me go baby, let's see where do I start..."

"You're welcome beautiful, how about you start with how it went with Joanna and Logan?"

"Oh! Well she ended up going home with Logan, can you believe that? She was acting like a total slut at the club, babe. He basically had his way with her. I think she was giving him a blowjob under the table before he grabbed her and took her back to his place! They're insane. I ended up hanging around with Brad most of the night. He's so cool, you're gonna like him a lot baby.

"Wow at least Joanna was successful! So this Brad was the grenade you had to jump on huh?" David chuckled. "What was he like?"

"He was just a bit taller than me, kinda young, handsome guy. 26 years old I think he said. He's a nurse but is down here on vacation for a few weeks. Him and Logan were so funny from the beginning, Joanna and I never left their side. She giggled, bouncing her tits for a second. "We had so many inside jokes, you're going to think he's so funny when you meet him!"

David wondered why she kept implying he would meet Brad?

"Anyway, most of the other girls left just before we got to that club. It had pretty awful music but we were determined to get Joanna a guy, to properly celebrate! You know I don't like to dance, but I started dancing with Brad and we started to try and impress each other with our dancing skills. Brad is so fit babe, we danced for hours! And keeping him around kept all the other guys off of me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds