• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kris' Victory

Kris' Victory

I came home early so that I would have plenty of time to prepare for the evening's activities. Kris would be home soon and I wanted everything to be ready. I placed candles in all corners of the room so that there would be plenty of light to see what was going to happen. Kris and I had talked for a long time about involving someone else in our sex life but we had never acted on it. Tonight that was going to change! I knew that the idea of having another person screwing her- guy or girl- turned her on but she was afraid to act on her feelings. This would be a way for her to enjoy the pleasures that she so badly wanted. I had found a willing participant to fulfill my wife's fantasy and mine.

When Kris came in we had a nice, candlelit dinner and a little bit of wine. She had a few more drinks than I did as she becomes a little less inhibited when she drinks. My cock was straining to get free just thinking about what was to come. After awhile we moved to the bedroom where I made her strip and then placed a blindfold securely over her eyes. I led her to the center of the room and made her kneel down. She turned her head in my direction with a questioning look and asked me what was going on. "You always say you can tell my dick from someone else's just by putting it in your mouth," I challenged, "and it's time to put your money where your mouth is."

With that I beckoned to the man hiding inside the bathroom and he came out to stand on the other side of her naked. Grasping my now free cock I rubbed its hard length up and down her cheek. She turned her head, mouth open, to try and suck it in but I pulled it away. The "extra" then rubbed his manhood against her other cheek, moving it from her eager mouth as it swung his way. Kris' nipples were erect and I noticed the faint flush of her skin that signifies her arousal. With an impish grin she said, "Okay let's see if I can really do it. Contestant number one please."

I stepped in front of her in silence and placed my swollen cock in her waiting mouth. She closed her lips over it and began to rub her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. She then slowly bobbed her head up and down swallowing almost the entire length. After about 20 seconds of slow sucking she released my cock with a popping noise and grinned. "I do love a challenge," she said panting with desire. "Next please." The other man stepped in front of her and placed the tip of his penis on her tongue. I grinned as I waited for her reaction.

She thrust her head forward to swallow his cock and let out a muffled gasp of surprise at the size of it. She of course could now tell who was who as I am an average 6 1/2 inches and the other "contestant" was a thick 9 inches. She pulled back and said triumphantly "I win honey you were the first dick!" I agreed and asked what she wanted for her prize. She pretended to think about it for a minute and then replied in a thick, lust filled voice, "I want the two of you to fuck me any way you want to and I want it now!" We needed no further prompting and he pushed his thick cock deep into her wet mouth as I moved down to her large breasts and began sucking on first one nipple and then the other until they seemed as hard as my throbbing cock did.

We picked Kris up and moved her to the bed where she hung her head over the side and grabbed his penis and began stroking it as she ran her tongue over his balls. I spread her legs and stopped with the head of my cock resting at her swollen, wet pussy lips and watched as she turned her head to the side and began to suck his dick with a wanton hunger. Not wanting to miss any of the action I thrust my hips forward, plunging my hard shaft deep into her hole. I began to pound her cunt with an animal ferociousness and with each pump her beautiful tits jiggled and she moaned around the huge member that was face fucking her.

She used one hand to pump the cock in her mouth and the other to rub her swollen clit. Her face began to contort in ecstasy as she neared an orgasm and she pulled his big cock free and began to scream in pleasure. "Oh yes, baby. That's it baby fuck me harder... slam my pussy... watch me jack this big cock off as you fuck your wife. Hearing her talk like that made me even hotter and as she began to moan in orgasm I pulled my dick out and shot a thick stream of cum onto her heaving belly. As she slowly worked one hand on his still hard cock she rubbed my cum in with her free hand.

Usually after one orgasm Kris is done, but she rolled over and got on her hands and knees. "Come up hear and let me get you ready for round two while our friend here finishes his first round." He moved behind her and placed his hands on her hips as he eased his massive girth into her dripping pussy. She pulled my hips forward so she could suck my still limp dick into her hot mouth. She moaned around my penis as her pussy swallowed the large mass moving into her.

My penis began to stiffen in her mouth as he began to pull in and out stretching her pussy with each movement. Her moans became louder and the vibrations sent shivers through my now erect prick. I placed my hands in her thick brown hair and began to move her head up and down on the shaft. Her tits began to sway back and forth as he steadily rammed his tool into her pussy. We fucked for what seemed like an eternity as she licked and sucked my cock and balls bringing herself to two more orgasms.

The other man began to pick up his pace and moan before plunging deep into her pussy one last time filling his condom with semen. This seemed to drive Kris wild as she felt his seed shoot deep in her twat and then she sat up and turned her face up to me and said, "I will only do this for you, and I want it so bad so please come on my face." Well of course I couldn't turn her down so I began to furiously pump my cock until I shot spurt after spurt onto her pretty uplifted face. After I collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion she looked at me and purred, "Two cocks were wonderful now I can't wait to taste a pussy with you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kris' Victory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds