• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sorry, Sex is About Fun, Not Money

Sorry, Sex is About Fun, Not Money

12

Those who new Georgia and I thought we'd be in it for the long haul, we did too. We'd met three years ago, and moved from dating, to sleeping over to actually living together. We'd made some long term commitments in the way of purchasing assets together and arranging financial investments. There'd even been some discussion about want we wanted long term in the way of careers and children. Our sex life had slid from the exciting, to the predictable but enjoyable. We would enjoy tired late home from work romps during the week. But Georgia tended to be more sexual in the weekend after a bit of socialising and drinking where she would come into her own. Then she would be more adventurous with games, toys and movies, and willing to play for a long time. I can then spend time coaxing her to an orgasm, something she doesn't accomplish every time we have sex.

At twenty five years old, Georgia was pretty but not beautiful. I'm no Tom Cruise and I think everyone's got their match; Georgia's easily mine. She likes her dark hair cut short which I think looks great. She is on the tall side with small but pert breasts; a narrow waist flares out to ample hips, and strong thighs and legs. It would be fair to say that while Georgia is a very confident lady, she would consider herself to be too big. I don't think so, and when she is fully made up and dressed, she turns many a male head and mine to boot. She hates any form of exercise and luckily inherited her mother's genes; who in her mid fifties still looks pretty good in a swim suit, not that I've actually looked of course.

Our sex life was pretty normal until an old friend Jamie came to stay for a few days. Now, Jamie was a hunky looking guy, tall, dark, good looking and a natural athlete's body. Ever since I've known him, woman just seemed to swoon and fall at his feet. His conquests were many and according to him, very satisfying. Having spent a lot of time with him, I've no reason to think there's too much exaggerating. But he was now going through a bad patch, after being married to one of the most attractive ladies I've ever met, she had devastatingly left him for someone else. Georgia commented one day that his wife was the only lady he ever loved; I think she's probably right. For the last few months, Jamie had been successfully getting his single life back together. There seemed to be no shortage of eligible ladies in the town he was now residing in, about three hours north from Georgia and I. Georgia liked Jamie well enough, but in the past she hadn't liked his talent of picking up ladies and promptly disposing of them after sampling their carnal delights.

Jamie arrived on the Thursday night, and after eating out, the three of us headed for a bar. He was soon chasing one of the barmaids, and as the night wore on he thought he was close to success. Like most women, Georgia read situations like this quite well. The pretty barmaid was enjoying Jamie's flirtatious attentions, but working in a bar she was far too savvy to play ball immediately. According to Georgia, it would take more than one night before he would have his evil way with her. Georgia and I watched with interest, but as the night wore on it became a bit tedious. Close to midnight and with work the next day, we suggested to Jamie that we should head for home. Confident that he was just on the brink of success, he declined. At around 1a.m, Georgia and I decided to get a cab home as Jamie had driven us into town. Outside, we walked into torrential rain and there wasn't a cab in sight. We waited for ten minutes but realised that if we didn't drag Jamie out, we'd be walking home. We accosted Jamie at the bar who was still busy watching his prey serving drinks to other customers. Again we tried to pry him away but it was no go. We tried to reason with him, but he commented that it was all right for us but he wanted some action, he wasn't leaving for anything short of a waitress hand job. By this time Georgia was getting agitated. She flippantly commented that she would bloody well give him a hand job if he took us home. To our surprise, Jamie looked over at Georgia and gave her a wink. He downed his drink, removed himself swiftly from his stool and headed for the door leaving us bewildered to say the least. We looked at each other for a few seconds before Georgia took me by the arm and pushed me towards the door.

"C'mon, if it gets us home, I'll happily give him one. Hopefully he'll have forgotten by the time we get there." she said quietly.

There was nothing much said as we drove home, but there was a little anticipation in the air. Inside, Georgia and I went into the bedroom and took our jackets and shoes off. Georgia grinned and whispered that maybe he'd forgotten. Seconds later Jamie was at our bedroom door.

"The hand job still on?" he asked with a grin.

Georgia looked over at me for guidance, I just shrugged my shoulders. Both of us had been drinking and were in the mood for a little fun, but did it stretch to giving Jamie a hand job?

She looked around at Jamie, "Okay, but no touching, I'm strictly out of bounds."

"Fine by me, where do you want to do it?" he asked.

She thought about it for a second, "Out in the lounge, I'll be there in a minute."

Waiting until he had gone, Georgia turned to me, "You don't mind?"

I shook my head, "So long as it's only a hand job."

"That's all that's on offer." she reassured me.

Stepping closer she kissed me on the lips and my erection was now noticed, her hand slid down and cupped my cock through my trousers. "Mmmm, keep it hard and I'll see to it when I get back. Or do you want to come and watch?"

My silence was a dead give away.

She laughed, "You're a naughty boy. I think you want to watch."

Georgia picked up a box of tissues from the bedside table and a bottle of lube from the drawer and then headed for the lounge. I closely followed. Jamie was sitting on the couch with just his belt undone. She told him to drop his trousers and lie back. After he'd done so, Georgia pulled the foot stool up beside the couch and sat down close to Jamie.

"Okay, how do want it, natural or lube?"

"Lube will be good."

She pulled his shirt up to reveal his cock for the first time which was lying half erect up his stomach. I watched as her manicured hand took hold of it and began stroking it, in a few seconds it was fully erect. Lube was then poured liberally over the head and stroked down the shaft. I moved closer to get a better look as Georgia's hand began to slide up and down its now slippery shaft. Jamie's cock was about the same size as mine; the main difference was that the head looked smaller in diameter to the shaft. I noticed Jamie's eyes were focused on my girl's slightly parted thighs, her dress was halfway up.

"How about showing me your panties?" he soon asked.

She looked at him for a few seconds before sliding her dress to the top of her thighs where her green panties could be seen.

"That's all." she told him firmly.

For the next few minutes I watched as my Georgia brought Jamie close to an orgasm, she now concentrated her strokes around the top half of his cock and sliding her thumb over the eye which is just how I like it. Without breaking her rhythm, she dribbled more lube over the head. As Jamie gave the tell tale signs that the end was near, Georgia pulled a couple of tissues from the box and placed them over the head of his cock. Seconds later, Jamie was moaning in ecstasy as Georgia milked his cock dry. Waiting until he had relaxed, she pulled a few more tissues out of the box and gingerly wrapped the sodden tissues in the clean ones.

"Thank you; that was real good." he whispered.

Georgia smiled, "All part of the service. Goodnight."

Seconds later, we were alone in our bedroom. Georgia immediately pushed me back on the bed and pulled my trousers down in seconds. Her mouth teased my cock as she got herself comfortable. For next few minutes, she slobbered all over my cock like a woman possessed. Then she pulled her dress up and straddled my hips, pulling her panties to one side she slipped easily down on my cock. Her pussy was sopping wet and slapped noisily on my navel, she pulled her bra and top off in one action before lowering her face to mine.

"You're in for it now." she whispered as she rotated her pussy on my cock.

What followed was the best sex we'd ever had.

Nothing was said the next day; we carried on like nothing had actually happened. On the Saturday night, the three of us met mutual friends and ate out before heading to another bar. I remember thinking it was strange that Jamie wasn't on the make with the opposite sex. We arrived home in the early hours of the morning and decided on coffee before heading for bed. We were sitting in the lounge when Jamie asked if another hand job was on the cards. We'd all been drinking and in a good mood. Georgia just grinned, a fair indication that she wasn't against the idea. Jamie asked if I minded, I didn't. Without another word, Georgia disappeared into the bedroom and returned with the tissues and the lube; she turned down the lights before moving over to Jamie.

"How about showing me your panties again?" Jamie asked.

This was a bit more difficult as she was wearing tight jeans, but without hesitation she undid the belt and zip and pushed her jeans down over her thighs, then stepped out of them. She pulled her blue panties up tight before sitting down on the footstool.

"Same rules as last time, no touching." she said.

From the adjacent chair I watched as Georgia started the same routine as Thursday night, she was soon stroking his well lubricated cock.

Then Jamie looked over at Georgia, "I'd like to fuck your thighs." he said.

Georgia slowed her strokes and looked into his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Well, if you bend over the couch, I'd slip my cock between your thighs. We'd put lots of lube between them."

"No, I don't think so." she replied.

"Why not? You'd still have your panties on, there'd be no penetration."

"Nope." she said as she again picked up the pace with her hand.

Not long after, Georgia slowed down.

"You promise there'd be no penetration?" she asked.

"Promise." he replied.

She looked over at me and grinned, I knew she wanted to try it. I returned her grin.

Seconds later, Georgia was bent over the couch as I smeared lube between her thighs. Then Jamie applied lube to his cock and approached her from behind slipping his cock between her thighs.

"Okay, now close them." he instructed.

I watched as Jamie began to slide his cock noisily in and out between Georgia closed thighs. Once he got the right position, he took hold of her waist and began to move backwards and forwards. I could hear Georgia laughing at the situation, a cock so close but so far away. She was obviously enjoying it.

Jamie worked away for a short time before stopping, "Your panties are a bit rough on my cock; can I pull them down a bit? I promise no penetration."

I was surprised when Georgia reached around and pulled her panties down just below her pussy, she then leaned back over the couch. I caught a brief glimpse of her glistening pussy lips through the dark trimmed hair before Jamie's cock slid back between her thighs. For the next few minutes, Jamie slid his cock in and out of her lovely thighs. He again held her around the waist as he coaxed her, then she lowered her right hand and placed it between her legs. From the angle I could tell there was no penetration and realised that she must be stimulating the head of his cock with her hand. Then Jamie slowed down and from the look on his face it was obvious that he was in the middle of his orgasm. He then stood still for a few seconds before stepping back, his erect cock already wilting and pointing towards the floor.

"Boy that was good fun." he said wiping his brow.

I was however concentrating on Georgia who had turned around facing us. I could see Jamie's cum splattered through her pubic hair and dripping into her panties. Her face was red and there was urgency in her manner. She pulled her panties up and then led me into the bedroom without muttering a word. She closed the door and pushed her panties down below her pussy. Taking the corner of an exposed bed sheet, she wiped her pussy and then bent over the bed rail.

"Stick it in me, I need you to fuck me real good." she demanded.

Without hesitation I dropped my jeans and moved in behind her, her hand reached impatiently behind and guided my cock slowly into her wet warm pussy. She moaned loudly as I began to pump away at her. In my hastened state of excitement, I lasted less time than Jamie and was soon emptying my cock into Georgia's wet pussy. I could feel cum running down my balls and thighs. Georgia pulled away from me, turned and knelt in front of my cock. Using her hand, she cleaned the gooey mess from my cock and then began gently sucking it. My cock was confused, it wanted to wilt but her warm lips were still stimulating it. Georgia then stood up and kissed me on the lips before pulling the bed covers back and climbing in. From a bottom beside drawer, she removed her favourite seven inch vibrator and then lay back. I watched as she turned it on and then place it between her open thighs. For the next five minutes I became the eager spectator as Georgia experienced two orgasms and nearly a third before the batteries began to die. Normally Georgia wouldn't use her toy due to the noise if we had overnight visitors, but tonight she didn't care one bit. Casting the vibrator aside, she sat on my semi erect cock and slowly coaxed it back into life. Eventually, we turned on to our side and slowly made love. By the time we had finished, our bed looked like a bombsite. We then reminded ourselves how much we loved each other before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Georgia didn't feel too good about herself, a hangover combined with more than a little guilt. We lay in bed and talked about what had happened, we both admitted enjoying ourselves but Georgia commented that it was too dangerous to do it again. I agreed. When we finally got up, Georgia confronted Jamie and told him that if we to remain friends, what had happened was not going to be repeated. He nodded and then casually asked what was for breakfast. For the next year or so, our love making improved in both frequency and spontaneity, we talked about what had happened with Jamie and fantasised about doing it with other people of both sexes; threesomes and foursomes. It was all good fun.

Twice a year, Georgia and I head to a resort a good five hour drive away. We eat and drink a lot, gamble a little, sleep in and have lots of sex. By manipulating her birth control pills, Georgia always makes sure she's available to play. We save money so that we don't murder our credit cards while at the resort and then have to live a frugal life on our return. However, a week before we left, our refrigerator died, Georgia lost her cell phone, and I broke a tooth on a fruit pip. By the time we had put everything right, our funds had taken a major hit. We discussed not going, but we'd already paid for our accommodation. We decided to go but to limit our spending. Just to make matters worse, our Toyota threw a cam belt on the trip; the repairs went on the credit card. I should point out that we weren't exactly destitute as we could always call in one of our investments early, we just didn't want to take a hit.

Over the next few days and nights, we enjoyed ourselves while watching what we spent. We could save a bit by driving into a nearby town and dine at cafes rather than eating at the resort. That way we could spend a bit more on booze, something we both enjoyed. We met and began socialising with a small group of people in one of the resort bars. There were three couples and Max, a single male a bit older than Georgia and I. On the third night we were all comfortable in the bar as the drinks flowed. Georgia and I politely declined the offer of drinks as one round would just about clean us out for the whole trip. We stuck with red wine, something we both liked and could sit on all night. As the night wore on, and lips and inhibitions loosened, one our group commented on our low booze consumption. Georgia just poured out the story of our recent financial bad luck, it sounded quite funny the way she told it and it got a few laughs. At the end she suggested that if we had any more bad luck, she'd have to sell her body. Probably wouldn't get enough to pay the booze bill with a body like hers, no one agreed with her.

Around 11 p.m., a band started up, the noise scared the couples away and left Georgia, Max and I at the table. Max liked to dance more than I, and soon he and Georgia were up on the dance floor. The wine was beginning to tell and Georgia was having good fun, she was a good dancer and enjoyed flaunting her body just a bit. During one of the breaks we sat around talking, Max told us he was a business man, divorced, and not interested in a real relationship. When Georgia asked him if he ever got lonely, he told us that he had many friends, and if he wanted sex, he just paid for it. It was far cheaper and less complicated than any relationship, and you got to choose a different woman every time if you wanted. To Georgia, this was strange. Max was a tall good looking guy his silvery hair had been cropped short. He was wide shouldered and had a narrow waist, any single woman would consider him quite a catch; probably some married ones too.

Georgia was interested in the women he paid for sex, were they good looking, how much did they cost, and what they would and wouldn't do? He told us that most of the ladies were doing it to maintain a standard of living that they enjoyed. They were attractive, intelligent and friendly. Age wise, he liked them between the ages of twenty five to forty. They had to be good in bed and be willing to treat a man like a king. One of his favourites was a married woman Maria; her husband knew and approved of what she did. With a high sex drive that her husband couldn't keep up with, they thought they might as well make a little financial gain with a few extramarital flings a week. With Maria, it was like going on a date; they would eat out and then return to his apartment for sex. Sometimes they would do it before they ate out and then when they returned, other times she would stay the night.

"How much would that cost?" Georgia asked.

Max shrugged his shoulders, "Between five hundred and a grand, depending if she stayed the night."

Georgia and I laughed.

She turned to me, "Hell, you must owe me millions."

Max grinned, "If I told you how much it cost me to get rid of my wife you'd fall off your chairs, and the sex was a shocker. I tell you, I'm quite happy to pay for it for the rest of my days."

Georgia looked mischievously over at Max, "So, how much would a girl like me be worth?"

He threw head back and laughed, "Depends how good you are at it."

She turned to me, "Well?"

I stroked my chin and pretended to think about it, all it got me was a swift kick under the table.

"Absolutely fantastic." I wisely decided.

"Well, in that case and seeing as it's only your first time, I'd probably let you hold me out for a grand." he replied. "But you'd have to be real good."

"What would I have to do to be good?" she asked.

"A bit of teasing and seduction I suppose, I like blow jobs but what man doesn't. You'd have to fuck for a long time, and try lots of positions. I'd like to see you have an orgasm or two, but I'd hate it more if you tried to fake it."

"I can do that, but I don't swallow." she replied.

I could vouch for the not swallowing; the two orgasms may be a bit of a stretch of the imagination I thought to myself. I wisely kept quiet.

Max laughed, "Its okay, I happily put up with a nice facial or a tit job."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sorry, Sex is About Fun, Not Money

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds