• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Poor Annie Ch. 02

Poor Annie Ch. 02

It had been a long and exhausting night and one that taught me that there wasn't any way that a horny, sex starved and sex crazed old man could stay with a horny, sex crazed young woman. Annie took everything I had and she still wanted more. When I finally fell asleep she was lying next to me trying to get herself again with her fingers.

Annie woke me up in the morning with a blow job and we managed to make love one time before I pushed her away from me.

"If we are going to keep this up I'm going to need to eat something to help give me some energy."

Annie giggled and said, "You started this old man so you had better get used to keeping it up. I hope you don't have plans for the day because I don't intend to let you get dressed until you have to get ready for work tomorrow."

Over breakfast I asked her if she was serious about doing groups of men and she said that she was.

"I know that it might sound strange to you that a woman would want to do something like that, but you're a man. You have no way of knowing how great it feels to be filled constantly with cock and to have what amounts to an almost continuous orgasm. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't experienced it."

"Well, I still feel the need to protect you as much as possible. How well do you know the men you were going to see last night?"

"I only know one of them and he was the one who was getting the others together. Why?"

"Because there are a lot of weirdo's out there and if you aren't really careful sooner or later you will find one of them or he will find you. You might find yourself in a hotel room with a bunch of guys who might think it fun to see how far up into you they can shove a table or chair leg or some other strange object. Just last year there was a news story about a girl who got picked up at a bar and after an evening with half a dozen guys they took out to a farm where they were going to see if she could take on some of the livestock. Luckily she managed to break away from them and run to the road just as a deputy sheriff was driving by. I don't want anything like that to happen to you."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful."

"Maybe so, but I'd still feel a whole lot better if I had some control."

"What are you suggesting?"

"If you have to do a bunch of guys at least let me get them for you. That way at least I will know that it is guys that I can trust."

"Oh and wouldn't that be kinky. My father in law pimping for me. Ooh, my pussy tingles at the thought of it. How soon can we start?"

"How soon do you want to?"

"Half an hour ago would have been nice."

"You are sure that it is what you want to do?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then I'll get on the phone right now and see who I can round up."

"Goody. While you are doing that I'll suck your cock and get you nice and hard and then fuck your brains out while we wait for them to get here."

Mike and Jerry were the first to arrive and Annie had one in her mouth and one in her pussy when Bill got there. Bill looked at Annie, "Isn't she the one who was at the bar that night?"

I nodded a yes and he asked, "How in the world did you manage it?"

Annie and I had already decided that the guys did not need to know our relationship I simply said, "Just my natural charm and ability."

Bill stripped and went over to the threesome and started playing with Annie's ass. She pulled her mouth off jerry long enough to say, "No, I don't do that."

Steve was the next to show up and by then Bill had had a turn and Mike and Jerry were back for seconds. Mark and Ron arrived and I lost track of who, when and how many times. About halfway through the session Mike asked me why I hadn't joined in and I told him that she had worn me out and that was why I had called for help. After four hours of almost non-stop sex Annie asked me what time it was which was our prearranged signal for calling a stop to things.

"Time to call a halt guys. The lady has a husband she needs to beat home."

As the guys were dressing Mike said, "I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night. Can we do it again?"

We all looked at Annie and waited to see what she would say. She looked around the room at all of us and then she said, "I can usually only get out on Fridays, but if I do it again I don't want anymore than are here right now. And you have to promise to keep your mouths shut. I can't have this getting back to my husband. If he finds out we all lose. Agreed?"

Every one agreed and then they all took off. As soon as they were gone Annie asked, "Why didn't you join in?"

"You'll laugh."

"No I won't."

"I just didn't feel right screwing my son's wife in front of my friends."

Annie broke out laughing and she laughed so hard that she had tears running down her cheeks. When she eased up I said, "You said you wouldn't laugh."

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it, but on the up side you are fresh and rested. How do you feel about sloppy seconds?"

"I can handle it, but I have a better idea."

"Oh? And just what would that be?"

"Your butt wasn't used tonight so it should be nice and tight."

"Oh no! I don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I know it will hurt."

"A little bit at first, but not much and not for long if it is done right."

"I don't think so. I don't like pain at all, not even a little bit."

"There was a little pain when you gave up you virginity and you seemed pretty happy today about it's not being around any more."

"No pops. I'll think about it and maybe later, okay? Right now I feel so damned good and I don't want to lose that feeling and pain, even just a little, might make that good feeling go away. So, you ready for some sloppy pussy?"

That was the start of it. Every Friday for the next three months was gangbang night at my house. And for the most part during the rest of the week Annie made do with just me. She did have one guy that she worked with that she really liked and she stopped with him every Tuesday night after work.

I know it will sound weird given the circumstances, but the Tuesday affair bothered me. With the Friday crew she was just a married woman who was cock crazy and who loved to fuck and with me she was just a daughter in law humoring me in my attempts to keep her reasonably safe while her husband was away. The Tuesday affair smacked of a bit of emotional involvement and it bothered me. I wanted Annie to be there for Dave when he came home. I asked Annie about it, but her answer did not comfort me all that much.

"He is just a really nice guy who is having some problems and he needs a shoulder to cry on. I listen to his troubles, end up feeling sorry for him and I usually end up taking him out to my back seat to try and make him feel better."

"What kind of problems does he have that he has to cry on your shoulder every Tuesday for three months?"

"His wife is out fucking other guys. She thinks she is doing it behind his back, but he found out. He hasn't called her on it because he loves her and is afraid that he might lose her if he confronts her, but by the same token he can't bring himself to make love to her any more. The boy has some serious problems and all I'm trying to do is comfort him."

"He needs a shrink, not time with you on a back seat. Basically, his wife is a married woman fucking other guys, but he can't bring himself to fuck her. On the other hand we have you, also a married woman who fucks around with other guys, but he can fuck you? He is running a scam on you Annie."

"How could he be running a scam on me?"

"Telling you bullshit about non-existent problems so you will feel sorry for him and give him pussy."

"Why do you care?"

"Because it is an emotional involvement on your part and the only emotional involvement I want you to have is with Dave."

"What? You don't think I'm emotionally involved with you? What about the guys I see every Friday? You don't think sex is emotional? If you want something to worry about, worry about this. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing when Dave gets home. I'll smother him with love and I'm going to fuck his socks off every day of the week, but I'm not giving up my Friday group grope. It may not stay on Friday, but I will find a way to get out one night a week so you can worry about how you are going to handle that. I'll end up letting Brad go on Tuesday because I doubt that I could get away with more than one night a week "out with the girls" or "stopping with the people after work," but I will not give up my group or you for that matter. You made me your slut pops and I guess you are now stuck with me."

I came home from work on Friday and found Annie all smiles and in a great mood.

"Guess what? Dave will be home in ten days."

"I'd better get on the phone and call the guys and cancel tonight and next Friday."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Don't you think that the faithful wife who has kept herself pure while waiting for her hero's return should have a tight pussy?"

"Oh wow, I hadn't thought about that."

"It won't matter much once you start fucking his brains out, but his first time in over eight months? He might notice 'not tight'."

"Don't cancel tonight. I've been looking forward to it all week. We will tell them tonight that I won't be available for the next three or four weeks."

"Three or four weeks?"

"I expect that Dave is going to want to play catch up for the first couple of weeks and I doubt that I'll be able to get out. We will tell them to standby and be ready to come when called." She frowned and then said; "This sucks."

"What sucks?"

"Having to go for almost a month with out my harem. I'm not sure that I can do it."

"Well then I guess you will have to see to it that you get enough tonight to hold you until you can do it again."

She tried. God knows that she tried. Annie had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand trying to get them hard again while someone else was fucking up a storm in her pussy. She begged, she pleaded, she threatened (Yes, threatened, as in "if you ever want it again you had better get that damned thing back up") and did every thing else she could think of to make it last. But no matter what she did or how hard she tried to keep the room full of hard cocks by four in the morning she had worn all of them out.

Annie watched them go and the expression on her face spoke volumes. She was watching her fuck-toys leave and she didn't know when she would see them again. She turned to face me, "I just realized something. To get my pussy tight by the time Dave gets home I have to give up all fucking and that includes you. How in the hell am I going to do that? With the other guys it is different; they come when they are called, but you are here all the time. How am I going to avoid having sex with you?"

"No problem. I'll eat your pussy and you can suck my cock."

"That's fun, but it isn't the same as having a male hardness in my body."

"Again, no problem. All you have to do is try anal sex."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because it will hurt and besides, it is disgusting."

"Your choice, but think about this. Most women I've had anal sex with have loved it. Most say they have bigger orgasms and the big thing for you to think about is that Dave has never had anal sex with you so he won't go there. Even if he did decide to try it he has no reference point for "tight" in that area. If you like it, and I'm betting that you will, and you decide to do it with Dave, he could bury himself in your butt after five other guys and he wouldn't know the difference."

"No pops, I can't. I can't do it; it is just too nasty."

That was Friday. When I got home from work Tuesday Annie was waiting for me. She seemed nervous and on edge and I asked her what was wrong.

"I need a cock in me pops, I need one bad. I'm not going to be able to hold out until Dave gets home."

"So what are you saying? You going to gamble that Dave won't notice how tight you are or aren't?"

"No pops; what I'm saying is that I want to try anal sex."

She was on her knees with her head on a pillow and I felt her body tremble when I placed a hand on her ass.

"Easy baby" I crooned in as soothing a voice as I could manage, "Trust me on this, you are going to love it. I won't lie to you baby, it will hurt at first, but the pain will go away in a bit."

I took the jar of Vaseline, got a glob on my fingers and I began working on Annie's butt hole. One finger for a minute or so, and then I added a second. When I slid three fingers into her she began to moan and I felt her ass push back at my hand. I smeared Vaseline on my cock and placed the head of my dick against her portal and I felt her tense up and try to pull away. I had been expecting it and I had a firm grip on her hips and I held her in place.

I applied gentle pressure against the natural resistance of the sphincter and then with a little push I popped past it and I was inside her ass. Annie gave a small cry of pain and bit into the pillow as, with slow, short strokes, I eased my way inside. When I had my full length in her I paused for several moments to let her get used to it and then I slowly started to fuck her. Not hard, not fast, just slow and steady as I waited for I hoped that I would see. It took several minutes, but then Annie started to moan and a short time later I felt her pushing back at me.

"Are you okay sweetie? How does it feel?"

"Like I need to take a shit. Jesus pops, I've never felt so full."

"Pain gone?"

"There is still a little, but it is a feel good kind of pain."

I picked up the pace and Annie was moaning and grunting and pushing back at me and suddenly the dam broke. "OH YES, OH SWEET FUCKING JESUS YES" she screamed as she reached forward to brace herself against the bed headboard and then shoved her ass back at me. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh god please fuck me" she cried.

I was close to getting off and I told her.

"Not yet, not yet, please wait for me, wait for me baby, please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" and she had an orgasm. Her sphincter squeezed my cock and I emptied myself into her.

She fell forward, face down, on the bed and lay there trying to catch her breath and I asked, "Are you okay?"

"You bastard! You miserable fucking bastard."

"Bastard? What did I do?"

"Why did you make me wait? You knew that I would love it, why did you make me wait?"

"You didn't want to do it. I asked and you said no."

"Bullshit! I didn't want to let you fuck me that first time either, but you didn't let that stop you. You just took me and made me love it, so why didn't you just take my ass the same way?"

What could I say to that? I just shrugged and lay down on the bed next to her. We lay next to each other on the bed, both of us breathing heavily, and Annie said, "Good God, I never imagined that anything that sounded so nasty could be so damned good. Again? Can we do it again?"

"As many times as you want sweetie, as long as you realize that there is no difference between vaginal and anal sex as far as my recuperative powers are concerned."

"No problem pops. My mouth has always gotten you back up before."

"True sweetie, but now we have to give it a good wash before you suck on it."

"Oh yeah, good thinking, good thinking there."

We did it once more that night and then we showered together and went to bed.

In the morning Annie said, "We could still have the group grope on Friday, but limit it to butt fucking."

"Not a good idea sweetie. Seven men, a couple of times each, would turn your butt hole into a wide open tunnel you could put a fist into."

"How about just two then. We can get Mike and Bill."

"Oh? I thought that you said that you didn't have any favorites."

"Outside of you I don't, but of the entire group they have the skinniest dicks. Not the smallest, but the least girth. Please pops? Can you call them?

That Friday Annie took all three of us in her ass and her mouth for almost five hours and after Bill and Mike were gone we crawled into bed and she was sound asleep in seconds.

Tuesday Annie and I both took off work to pick Dave up at the airport. We were standing there watching the plane taxi in when Annie said, "Pops, do you remember telling me that you felt it was your job to keep me safe for Dave?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"You did a lousy job pops."

I looked over at her.

"I saw the doctor yesterday and I'm pregnant and of course I don't have a clue who the daddy is. I don't know if a rubber broke or my diaphragm failed, but I have a bun in the oven."

"Sweet Jesus Annie, what are you going to do?"

Whatever her answer might was lost as Dave came running down the boarding ramp and swept Annie up in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Poor Annie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds