• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cheaters Ch. 03

Cheaters Ch. 03

Susan Roberts arrived at the office, on time as usual. She followed her customary morning pattern. She checked her e-mail, her daily calendar and then headed off to Lori's office for her morning snack. She had considered having Lori report to her office every morning, but decided against it. Lori's office always smelled like wet pussy when she was done, and she could not have that happening in her office. Besides, let Lori worry about it. If anyone took notice, they would just think that Lori had poor hygiene. These were the thoughts that flitted through Susan's mind as she approached Lori's door.

Susan knocked on the door and waited. She opened it when she did not get a response, and found Lori on the telephone. Susan cleared her throat loudly and tapped her foot as Lori looked up at her with a smile.

"I've got to get going dear. We'll begin work on everything when I get home. I love you." Lori said. She hung up the phone and continued to smile at Susan.

"Don't just sit there looking at me like an idiot. Get up and get those panties off." Susan ordered. Lori stood up and revealed that she was not wearing the customary skirt, but a pair of slacks. "I think we have a problem. I forgot to wear a skirt today. I was running late." Lori said apologetically.

"Then get the pants off." Susan said, her voice becoming menacing.

Lori held her hands up and shrugged. "That's the other problem. My husband and I had a great time last night, and neither of us was up for doing it this morning. I'm sorry, but I don't have anything for you this morning." She said.

Susan's face turned red as she became angry. "You're starting off my day in a very bad way and you seem to think it's funny. We'll see how funny you'll think it is when your standing in the unemployment line." She growled.

"Wait Susan, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Please don't fire me." Lori pleaded. She was finding it increasingly harder to sound sincere.

"You're going to have to make it up on Saturday, and I don't mean just this. You'll deliver on Saturday morning, then you can spent the day reorganizing the file room." Susan said with a sneer.

Lori nodded her head. "I understand." She said.

Lori waited for Susan to turn and leave the room before she stopped her. "Oh, I did bring something that you will be very interested in." She said, stopping Susan in her tracks.

Susan turned as Lori picked up a manila envelope from her desk. Lori held out the envelope, and could not suppress a smile. "Please take a look." She said.

Susan took the envelope. She pulled the contents out and her eyes grew wide as she surveyed the pictures. Terry had made copies of the photos of Lori and Susan's last encounter and had printed at least four of them to every page. There was also a DVD in the envelope that was simply labeled 'Susan'.

"Now before you get all excited and start making threats, I want you to know a few things. First of all, we have multiple copies of the pictures as well as the video. A hard copy has been stored in our safety deposit box, and the files have been copied to an Internet file storage system." Lori said smugly.

"This doesn't mean a thing. I made a bad decision on a business deal and you've been blackmailing me into sex ever since. " Susan shot back.

"Oh yeah, what deal?" Lori asked.

"It doesn't matter. I can make up anything I want. You don't have anything that I can't refute. I'll continue to use you as much as I want." Susan said.

Lori smiled and sat back down at her computer. Lori typed a few seconds before turning the computer monitor for Susan to see. Susan's hands tightened on the papers she held as a video clip of her and Lori played out on the screen. "That was a good change of pace. Make sure he fucks your ass at least twice a week." She saw herself say.

Lori clicked her mouse and the video stopped. "That's just a bit of what you said that day. The best lawyer would be hard pressed to argue that you weren't the one in charge." Lori said. She twisted the monitor back to herself and made a few more mouse clicks.

"It doesn't matter. I can make up anything I want. You don't have anything that I can't refute. I'll continue to use you as much as I want." Came Susan's voice as it was played back from the computer.

Susan lunged across the room and yanked the computers power cord from the wall.

"I've already uploaded our talk so far. It's not on the computer, so you can do whatever you want to it." Lori told her.

"Fine then. Fine. You can keep your job." Susan spat. Lori was amazed that Susan had lost none of her bluster.

"That's not good enough." Lori said, her voice filling with anger.

"What?"

"My husband and I have found out quite a bit about you. Your husband is a major player in high priced Real estate. Not that it would matter, seeing how his Father is listed as one of the wealthiest men in the country. I don't think your hubby or his papa would be too pleased if these kinds of photos and videos got published." Lori explained.

"You wouldn't! It would ruin you as well!" Susan yelled.

Lori came from behind her desk with a speed that surprised Susan. She pushed Susan hard, causing her to slam into the wall. "That's where you're wrong." She hissed. "I can always start over someplace else with the money I would make. Your Father-in-law wouldn't stand for the scandal, and neither would your husband. You would be out on your ass, and I'm sure that prenuptial agreement you signed would make sure that you only left with the clothes on your back."

Lori had to force herself to back away. The pent up anger had rushed out with such force that she didn't trust herself to not strike Susan.

"You're mine bitch, and for as long as I want you." Lori said, taking deep breaths to regain her composure.

"So what do you want? A promotion? A raise?" Susan said, her attitude still in check.

Lori shook her head and walked back around her desk. She sat down and reclined back in her chair. "You're going to come to my house for dinner tonight. I want you to explain to my husband what's been going on. I'll let you know what else is in store for you when you get there." Lori told her.

"What?" Susan said, her anger flaring up.

Lori regarded her with a cool eye. "Look, I'm not about to deal with any shit from you. You either do what I say or I start showing the pictures. I'll probably start by e-mailing them to everyone in the company." She said.

Susan choked back a response. She had gotten the message. There wasn't any way out of the situation, at least not one she could think of at the moment. She chewed her lip and tried to come up with something, but after a few long moments of silence she came up empty.

"Okay, fine. What's your address?" She asked. Her voice had lost much of its edge.

Lori smiled. "My address is in the corporate directory. Look it up." She said sarcastically. "I want you there for seven. Don't be late."

Susan grunted and turned for the door.

"I think you better get that attitude in check before you show up. I don't like it, and I know my husband won't. Get it straight or you'll be in for a rude awakening." Lori said before Susan opened the door.

"Do you understand?" Lori asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah." Susan mumbled back.

"That's 'Yes Ma'am', and don't forget it again." Lori added.

"Yes ma'am." Susan corrected herself. She quietly opened the door and left the office.

Lori called Terry on the phone and gave him the news. The plan was for Terry to leave work early and meet Lori. They had a few stops to make before heading home for their meeting with Susan.

**IF you enjoy or not, please leave feedback**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cheaters Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 306 milliseconds