• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Jedi's Training Ch. 01

A Jedi's Training Ch. 01

Author's Note: I don't own Star Wars or any concepts associated with it. I am a huge sci-fi fan though, so I wrote this story. It was written for my own entertainment only - George Lucas, please don't sue me.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 – Culture Shock

"And so, on behalf of the Jedi Order, I would like to welcome you all to the Jedi Academy," Master Rand Kelvar said, concluding his welcome address to the newest class of Jedi initiates.

The crowd of students applauded, but Kelvar held his hand up for another moment of silence.

"And remember, here at the Academy we stress hard work and peace of mind. Though I understand the excitement of moving into new lodgings and meeting new people, I expect each and every one of you to be on your best behavior."

Kelvar was sure he heard a few chuckles from the crowd as the students dispersed to find out their housing assignments. Kelvar smiled to himself. He may have been recently appointed to the Jedi Council, but he was no old fossil – as the youngest council member, he still clearly remember his own experiences at the Jedi Order's collegiate level academy: secret late-night "meetings" with female students, a few less-than-discreet parties in dormitory rooms, and the like. It was rumored that each year the activities of the students became more and more daring – he could only wait and see what kinds of happenings came before the Academy's disciplinary boards this term, especially since highly disproportionate gender statistics in the entering class had necessitated that the Academy adopt a co-ed housing environment in place of the traditional single-gender housing assignments.

With a duffel bag slung over his shoulder, Jacen Daasa followed the curved hallway until he reached the door at the end of the hall, Apartment 615. He placed his hand on the identity scanner next to the door and the panel lit up green, confirming his access to the apartment. The door slid open quietly, and Jacen was left speechless by what he saw: a young woman, completely bare-skinned, with her backside facing the door. She had curly dark brown hair that fell to about mid-back. All indications were that she had just gotten out of the shower, as her hair was shimmering with wetness and droplets of water were trickling all over her back. Her body was shapely and athletic, not uncommon for students at the Academy. Jacen noted, as his eyes wandered downward, that her buttocks were tight and toned. As he was beginning to get lost in her slender legs, she turned toward him, and Jacen quickly snapped his eyes back up.

"Oh, hi!" the woman said to him, unabashed at her own nakedness as she walked toward the couch, where a towel was slung over the arm. Her full lips were a natural shade of reddish-pink, and they seemed to pout as she spoke. "I'm Eryn Selena."

"Jacen Daasa," Jacen replied back. "Is this... Apartment 615?"

"Yes it is," Eryn said as she grabbed the towel and raised her arms above her head, drying her hair. Jacen couldn't help noticing her breasts, small yet firm, jutting out toward him. "I'm your roommate."

It was only then that Eryn noticed the slightly shocked look on Jacen's face, and laughed.

"I'm sorry Jacen, I keep forgetting that people here in the Galactic Core aren't used to seeing women walking around naked all the time. On my home world of Asiris, everyone goes naked in their households. It's our standard. This is my first time off-world."

Eryn then wrapped the towel around herself, concealing everything between her shoulders and her lower thighs.

"Better?" she asked.

"I uh... yes," Jacen stammered, then quickly added, "But don't let me get in the way of what you're used to. I'll learn to adapt."

"No, it's all right. I'm going to be living here for the next three years anyway – I'd best get used to all the new customs."

"If you don't mind my asking," Jacen interjected as he began carrying his bag to his room, "How is it that this is your first time away from Asiris? I thought the Jedi Order took in all their initiates as infants."

"Usually, yes," Eryn told him, coming back out of her room with a thin tank top on. From the way her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, it was still obvious she wore nothing underneath. "But the settlement on Asiris was actually founded by two Jedi deemed lost during the War of Exar Kun. Almost all of the people on Asiris are Force-sensitive, and for years we have had our own institutions for instructing children in the use of the Force. When the Jedi found us, they agreed that they would accept adolescents and young adults for training. That's how I got here. What about you?"

"I've been with the Jedi since I was a baby," Jacen said, unpacking some of his belongings. "Been going to their academies since I could walk."

"Sounds like quite a life," Eryn called from her room, pulling on a pair of shorts.

"It has its ups and downs. Sometimes I regret never having known my family, but other times, the kids I grew up with are better than family. I'll introduce you sometime if you like – Coruscant is probably huge compared to your settlement on Asiris."

"Are you kidding?" Eryn said, walking out of her room into the common space again. "Just this dormitory seems bigger than my settlement."

Jacen, having stored away some of his clothes in the dresser and closet, walked out to join her. When he came into the common area, Eryn stood up and spun around.

"How's this?" she asked. "A little better than naked?"

"Cultrually, yes," Jacen said as he looked her over. Her skin was still damp from her shower, and as such was turning her tank top sheer at some areas around her stomach and lower back. "Personally..."

He trailed off, realizing he was probably delving into the realm of the inappropriate.

"You liked what you saw?" Eryn asked, smiling mischievously.

"I'll just say... do all the women on Asiris look like super models?"

Eryn laughed at his question.

"I'm hardly a model. I'm actually a bit below average by Asirian standards."

"You're kidding," Jacen said in disbelief.

"Yeah," Eryn sighed, subconsciously raising her hands to her breasts. "I'm a bit too small. Most women on Asiris are a size 3. I'm only a low 2."

Jacen realized Eryn was talking about breast sizes, with 1 being the smallest sized garment and 4 being fairly large.

"Well I... don't have much experience with that kind of thing," Jacen began.

"I'm sorry," Eryn interrupted. "I'm probably getting into more than is typical again. I have a habit of doing that."

"No, it's okay," Jacen reassured her. "We'd better be getting to bed soon though. Classes start first thing tomorrow."

"Tell me about it," Eryn said, yawning. "It was a long trip from Asiris. I should get some rest."

"I think I'll hit the shower," Jacen said, getting up and heading toward the bathroom. "Good night, Eryn."

"'Night, Jacen."

The next few days were a sort of adjustment period for Eryn and Jacen. For Jacen, it was all about being used to living with a woman. All of his previous years with the Jedi, students had been separated by gender for living quarters. Eryn, on the other hand, was still dealing with the concept of clothing in the home. She was getting better with it, gradually, but Jacen still occasionally walked into the living area to find her topless, bottomless, or both, as if nothing were wrong. Eryn usually laughed it off and put on some clothes, but for Jacen, the presence of a naked female coupled with Eryn's natural sexiness was becoming somewhat frustrating. He tried to just ignore it, telling himself that Eryn would adjust soon enough.

At the end of the first week, Jacen was working on an assignment about galactic government in his room when he heard a sound from Eryn's room across the hall. It sounded like a scream or a yelp, so Jacen hurried to see if Eryn was all right. He was completely unprepared for what he saw.

Eryn was lying on her bed, completely naked, her sheets entangled in her legs. Her knees were bent, thighs spread, one hand between her legs. She seemed to be gripping something in her fingers, but Jacen couldn't make out what it was. Probably because the vast majority of it was buried inside of her vagina, which was glistening with her wetness. Eryn's hair was all splayed across her pillow, her eyes were closed, and her chest was rising and falling rapidly. Her nipples were hard peaks, and the entire room smelled... sweet. Aromatic. As Jacen watched in silence, Eryn arched her hips up and slowly withdrew her toy from her swollen lips. The object slipped out of her easily, and she moaned gently as the tip popped out of her. The toy was some sort of polished glass, with smooth ridges and ripples on its surface. Much to Jacen's surprise, it appeared rather short – shorter than the average human male (or what he had gathered to be the average from his limited experience), and at the very least shorter than him. He was still watching, mesmerized, when Eryn opened her eyes and turned to face him.

"Jacen, hi," she panted, still catching her breath. "I'm sorry, did I disturb you?"

She behaved as if nothing were out of the ordinary at all!

Jacen stammered at first, unable to really make out any words.

"I heard... a sound, I uh, wanted to make sure you were okay."

It was then he noticed that Eryn wasn't looking at his face so much as she was looking at something at her eye level from the bed. He glanced down, and saw that his arousal had become painfully obvious.

"I've obviously intruded," Jacen said quickly, turning to hide his own embarrassment (as well as his erection). "I'd better get back to my work."

Eryn opened her mouth to protest, but by the time she formed her first word, Jacen was back in his room with the door closed and locked. Instead of working on his government assignment, however, he had sat down at his information terminal and inserted a holovideo disc. Immediately the screen was filled with images of naked women. He took himself in hand and, the image of Eryn still fresh in his mind, began relieving his problem.

A few hours later, Jacen was awakened from a nap by a knock on his door. He looked around the room quickly to get a grip on himself. After his encounter with Eryn and the subsequent masturbation, he had fallen into a deep sleep on his bed wearing only his boxers. He quickly pulled on a pair of pajama pants as he stumbled over to the door.

"One second!" he called out, trying to keep his footing.

He opened the door and Eryn stuck her head in the room.

"Do you mind if I come in?" she asked.

"Yeah, no problem," Jacen said, stepping out of her way. "What's up?"

"I wanted to talk about what happened earlier," Eryn said, sitting down on Jacen's bed.

"Look, about that, I'm really sorry," Jacen began.

"Don't be," Eryn interrupted. "It was really my fault. See... on Asiris, masturbation is like nudity – we don't hide it as much as here on Coruscant. It's not uncommon for us to touch ourselves with our doors and windows open. We believe that sexual desire is something that is unavoidable, so it's better to deal with it than to repress it."

"So... people on Asiris just have sex when they want it, wherever they want it?"

"It's not that simple," Eryn said. "Self-pleasure is one thing. Sexual intercourse is an entirely different matter. Because our society is so liberal with self-pleasure, rules about sex are much more restrictive. Infidelity is taken very seriously, as is casual sex with others."

"But masturbation is okay," Jacen said, trying to understand.

"Yes," Eryn told him. "People do it in public sometimes, though not very often. When they do, it's not shunned or anything. For the most part, masturbation is done amongst friends. We don't touch each other, but we watch each other. It's a learning experience in some ways."

"What about that toy you were using?"

"Toy?" Eryn asked, a puzzled look on her face. It was then replaced by realization. "Oh that. It's not really a toy, per se. It was actually a gift, a family tradition. It's given to every woman when she comes of age. A symbol of vitality. Some of the more creative girls in the family figured out that it has... other uses. My older cousin showed it to me, actually."

"Oh," Jacen said, quietly taking it all in. The thought of Eryn masturbating with a group of friends, all as gorgeous as her, was quite staggering.

"Anyway, I'm sorry for the surprise this afternoon," Eryn said, standing up. "Sooner or later, the culture shock will stop. Until then, thank you for being so understanding."

She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Jacen's cheek, then headed out the door.

"This is going to be an interesting year," Jacen said to himself after Eryn had departed.

------------------------

Upcoming chapters: Jacen's training gets into high gear, and things start heating up...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Jedi's Training Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds