• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 31

A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 31

123

The trap has been set and needs to be sprung. This chapter contains more sex. Ailene and Stuart are saying their goodbyes to each other, Blackthorne fucks Teárlag's maid and she further fucks a man on watch to get a message out.

*****

Thorburn was up before dawn, dressing for the day in Dervaig. He would buy some supplies to encourage the belief he was stockpiling for a battle, but most of what he'd purchase would not be food particularly, but durables. He planned on buying swords, steel, arrows, and additional week or more's worth of food, but primarily; he needed to see the magistrate. Teárlag, still naked, stood at a window watching him prepare to leave. She might not spend more that a few moments with him between now and Monday. She wanted to watch him as much as possible; memorize his face, his body, the way he moved, before they were parted forever. Good to his word, Thorburn had held her all night long. It was the first restful sleep she'd had since moving into the Keep, safe in his arms.

There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Teárlag asked.

"Bonnie, Lady."

"Come in," she called, staying at the window. When the maid entered, Teárlag signaled her to lock the door behind her. Bonnie did.

"You'll need to change the sheets. Thorburn was quite vigorous last night, as expected."

"Aye, Mistress. I heard."

"Did you? Just remember what I told you, Bonnie. Men love to hear you call their names out in passion as they fuck. If Blackthorne fucks you today, convince him how wonderful he is and he'll probably pay you more than usual."

"You don't care if I fuck your future husband?"

"I should care if you wish to spread your legs and remove some of the burden from me? I think not. I'm rather tired of men poking their pricks in me. If I never had to accept another cock, I should be quite happy. The more he does it with you, the less he needs to bother me. As long as he does it often enough to produce an heir, you can have as much as you want. If I have a bairn and he's male, I never need do it again."

Teárlag went to her new wardrobe and pulled out the letter so carefully constructed with Thorburn last night. She walked back to the maid.

"Give this to Lord Blackthorne right away, before you part your legs for him. There's a chance he might be able to capture Lady Ailene, end this business with the Cameron's, and we can get back to our normal lives. I find the Keep so dreary compared to Blackthorne Manor, or even the house in Dervaig. Bring back any instructions he has for me before I meet with him next week."

"Aye, Mistress."

"What are you waiting for? Take the linens and go. Tell one of the maids to put new sheets on. You're wasting time."

Bonnie curtsied and left. Teárlag returned her gaze to the courtyard. Thorburn was mounting one of the carts. "Good bye, my love," she whispered. She waited until Bonnie entered her carriage and left, then turned from the window.

******

"Could this information be correct?" Blackthorne demanded of Ian. He had finished reading Teárlag's letter as Bonnie sucked his cock. "Could Thorburn really turn his training over to this chit of a girl?"

Ian shrugged his shoulders and Blackthorne grabbed a handful of Bonnie's hair and dragged her off his cock.

"Have you seen this?" He commanded, holding the letter in her face. "Is Lady Ailene really training Cameron's soldiers?"

"She does seem to be training them, Lord. She speaks to them of what she expects and they seem to follow her instructions," Bonnie replied, drool running down her chin.

"They listen to her?" Blackthorne asked. "These men listen to her?"

"I know nothing of warfare, Lord, but they do seem to listen to her, very respectfully."

"Where is this information coming from?"

"Lady Mackintosh has gathered it all sir. She meets with the family almost every night. They had another meeting last night. It is hard for any of the rest of us to get any information. They don't speak of it at all. I believe they know there are spies in the Keep, sir. They've threatened all of us if they catch someone snooping or being somewhere they don't belong. We have to be extremely careful, sir."

Blackthorne thrust her back down on his cock. Bonnie started moaning as she'd heard Teárlag do last night, trying to entice Blackthorne to release in her mouth. Her knees were getting sore.

"What is there about this woman, Ian? Why would Thorburn trust her to train his men? She's young, has absolutely no military experience and she's barely started training herself. Is this another deception? And to what purpose?"

"I don't know, Lord. Perhaps we can ask her if we can capture her."

"Are you familiar with the glade she mentioned?"

"I believe so, Lord. As far as I can tell, there's only one with a pond. It's fairly close to the Keep, less than a mile."

"Do you think we can take her if she's out there or is it a trap?"

"It may very well be a trap, Lord, but it's a dangerous one for them. Do you think any of the Cameron's would willingly risk their women knowing what happened to Màiri?"

"I'm not sure what the Cameron's think given they turn their training over to an untested lass. The devil! I want this woman so bad I can taste it. Stuart's young wife; what I wouldn't give to have a week alone with her. How many men would you want in the event it was a trap and I chose to spring it?"

"At least 80, Lord, all mounted. I think we could fight our way out against any forces they could bring to bear on us."

"Make plans. I don't know yet if I will, but I want you ready if we do."

Blackthorne closed his eyes and grunted, sending his seed down the servant girl's throat. What was her name again; Becca, Berta, Bess, something like that. No, Bonnie. She gobbled up his sperm like the good little girl she was.

"This little tart is quite good, Ian. You may sample her yourself if you like, mouth or ass, I don't care as long as I don't have to support any rug rats she produces."

"Thank you, Lord."

Ian pulled up his kilt and let the lass have a go with her mouth.

"How accurate has Teárlag's information been to this point, Ian?"

"100% since she moved to the Keep, Lord," Ian said, groaning. "It was an excellent idea letting her move in."

"Anyone else close to 100%?"

"No, Lord. The big details that can't be missed are all pretty consistent, but much of the rest is completely off, the times and routes. Teárlag says they don't pick a route until they leave. It would be smart to do so and agrees with what we've observed ourselves. What about the news about Frang coming to the Keep? Should we try to intercept him?"

Ian grabbed the maid's hair, stood her up and bent her over Blackthorne's desk, plunging his cock into her tight ass. She whimpered in pain.

"Would you have any earthly idea where to intercept them? It's a completely new route he's taking according to Teárlag's letter," Blackthorne responded.

"Not and take on a large force," Ian said. "I could have five or ten men on a number of different possible approaches, but if he's moving most of his fighting men, they'd have to let him pass. What about attacking Lady Luck when they've gone?"

Ian started slamming into the maid's small sphincter, enjoying the friction she was giving his cock in her tight orifice. She started moaning louder, then begging, "Fuck me, sir. Fuck my ass and give me your cum. Give it all to me, sir. I want you to cum in my ass, feel you squirt in my bum."

"She's really begging for it, isn't she, Lord. She loves to have cock up her ass," Ian grunted, panting hard.

Blackthorne looked at her oddly. He'd heard these cries before, often. Teárlag said much the same thing when fucked. The maid hadn't been so vocal before. Ian bucked into her ass and released, spewing the contents of his bollocks into her dark passage.

"Aye, she appeared to love your cock, Ian. She sounded just like Teárlag when I'm fucking her ass. Almost exactly the same. Where'd you hear this before, Bonnie, is it?"

"Aye Lord, Bonnie." Ian pulled out of her ass and wiped himself on her buttocks. She stood up, Ian's cum dripping from her ass down her legs. "Beg pardon, Lord, if I be mistaken in your likes. Lady Mackintosh said men like to hear women beg for it. It can help stiffen their cocks, or speed their release if you're sore. If this be not to your liking, I can stay silent, Lord."

"Lick his cock off, my little canary. Nay, I guess I don't mind your singing, though I'm sure I'll pay far less attention to the tune the next time I hear it."

She obediently cleaned Ian's cock.

"You may go now, little bird. Your work here is done. Take your clothes with you and dress outside."

He waited until she'd left before saying, "I shall have to remember this song the next time I hear it. I'm inclined to think I shall disregard it altogether. I wonder what song she'd sing if it was the fifth cock in a row plugging her ass."

"What song is that, Lord?"

"Never mind, it doesn't concern you at this time, though it may later."

"You haven't answered my question about Lady Luck, sir. Shall we burn it down?"

"What's the point. He's building a new place anyway. You'd be doing him a favor, burning McTavish's pigsty to the ground. He'll only have to do it himself later."

"Aye, Lord."

******

Thorburn went into the magistrate's office in Dervaig and asked to speak with him.

"Can I ask what it's in reference to?" The clerk asked.

"Aye, just say it's a matter of extreme importance," Thorburn responded, "and could be lucrative."

Thorburn waited patiently while the magistrate was fetched.

"You haven't got any more dead, decaying bodies for me to look at, I hope," he said when he saw who was waiting for him.

"Nay, your Lordship. I do have an urgent matter for you to address. I would like to persuade you to come to Cameron Keep tomorrow at six P.M."

"Why would I want to do such a thing?"

"We have a matter of great importance to the throne, and we'll be happy to provide you with food and drink and a bed for the night so you needn't return to Dervaig late. It would be worth at least ten crowns to you if you could join us."

"You will pay me ten crowns to come to Cameron Keep tomorrow evening, plus provide me with food and drink and a bed because you have something you wish to discuss something you think the king would consider important?"

"Very important. We can't discuss it here and now," Thorburn said, "but if you promise to come, you won't be disappointed, I can assure you."

"Very well. I'll be there."

"Excellent. I have some very fine whiskey and would be happy to crack a barrel in honor of your company, your Lordship." Thorburn bowed and departed.

He made the rest of his sales and purchases and headed back to the Keep.

******

Stuart and Ailene lay naked in bed together. Stuart was lightly tracing his fingers over all the lovely curves of Ailene's body; her breasts, hips, buttocks, shoulders, neck. His hand drew nigh her curl covered sex and Ailene spread her legs to grant him access to her soft folds.

"Fencing has done well for you, my Lady. There is a firmness under the softness that wasn't there before. And if my memory serves, you might be tighter now than on our marriage night when I took your virginity. It seems the exercise is good for more than your arms and legs."

Ailene purred. "You think so, Stuart?"

"Aye, when you climax on my fingers, I'm afraid they'll be crushed during the contractions, and the feel of you on my cock cannot be described, lass, except for the word 'heavenly'."

Ailene giggled. "What about when I cum on your tongue, Lord."

Stuart grinned. "Well, if I'm foolish enough to leave my tongue inside you when you cum, it feels if you're trying to suck my entire face up your sweet cunt."

"Ooh. I think we should try right now, Stuart, to see if you're telling the truth, or trying to flatter your wife into another bout of fucking."

"Can't it be both," Stuart replied, starting to slide down her body. "Flattery and the truth. For while it's true I'm ready to plunge my cock into your sweet sheath again, I'm not lying about the blessed tightness." His hands parted the dark hair and his tongue dipped into her liquid core.

"Mmm, Stuart. I love when you do that. It's my second favorite thing you do to me in the whole world."

Stuart paused. "What's the first?"

"Don't stop," Ailene ordered, "and I'll tell you."

Stuart resumed his oral attentions on his lady's moist cleft.

"My most favorite is the first moment your cock enters me; when it spreads me, pushes my heated flesh aside and the head glides deep into me. As you said, it's heavenly."

Stuart stopped again. "You're in luck, my love. I fully intend doing both of those things to you again."

"I look forward to it, but not before you finish doing what you're doing down there," she said, pushing his face back into her sex.

She heard and felt Stuart's muffled laughter as he continued plunging her depths with his tongue. She moaned in pleasure and her legs parted more and drew up, granting him full admittance to her dripping sex. She felt two of his fingers penetrate her as his mouth moved to the magic button at the top of her cleft and her back bowed as he wrung another groan from her pleasure wracked body.

"You're making me cum, love," she whispered, a fresh spate of her fluid drenching his fingers. Ailene whimpered again, her body spasming at his touch.

Stuart waited until her tremors died, then climbed over her body, his cock rock hard.

"Are you ready for your favorite thing, Ailene?"

"More than ready," she whispered. "Fuck me, Stuart."

"Put me into you, dear heart."

Ailene reached between them and found his prick, the tip slick with pre-cum. She lodged it at the entrance to her womb and wrapping her legs around Stuart, drew him into herself, sighing as he plunged in, burrowing into her fevered flesh.

"My husband," she cried. "Love me."

Stuart stroked back and forth, in and out, from the purple tip of his crown until his sack slapped against her taut bottom. He found a rhythm they both enjoyed and pumped, enjoying the heat, the wetness, the softness. She moaned and her sheath tightened, clasping him in trembling spasms as she climaxed. Stuart groaned. Ailene was so tight, so exquisite against him he could scarce breathe as she clamped around him. Her trembling ceased and he continued to plunder her treasure, entranced by the sight, the sound, the smell of her. He reached between them and grasped her breast, full and sublime, the puckered nipple taut and engorged, just as his cock was. Moaning, he felt his balls draw up as they prepared to pump his hot seed into his wife. He slammed deep and the top of his cock exploded from the pressure and jet after jet flooded into her, leaking out between her legs despite the tight seal as she cried out again and clamped around his organ, hoping to retain every drop of his essence. Stuart continued to pulse, his back arched as his sack emptied.

When it ended, he dropped to her side, holding her tight as her own tremors eased.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" Ailene asked, her voice low and soft in his ear.

"It was as wonderful as could be hoped for, my love." He kissed her, soft and gentle. Stuart got up to dress.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. Stuart opened it and Thorburn stuck in his head.

"Are you ready to go, Stuart?" He asked, nodding hello to Ailene in the bed. "Bjarkë should be outside waiting and we made another sweep of our land a half hour ago to clear out the spies."

"Aye, I'm ready."

Stuart kissed Ailene again and she sat up to watch him go, clutching the bedding to her chest. As soon as the door closed, she sprang from bed and threw on her robe, opening the door, expecting Stuart and Thorburn to be at the stairs, though all she saw was Teárlag, watching for anyone who might be spying from below. She heard a noise at the window behind her and turned to see Stuart climbing out the window, Thorburn watching to see he made it to the ground safely. She watched to see Thorburn follow him out, waving to her before he disappeared down the rope. Once they were gone, Teárlag left the stairs, going to the window, untying the rope, pulling it up and closing the window.

Carrying the rope, Teárlag stopped by Ailene, whispering, "They didn't want anyone seeing them leave the Keep. Apparently, Thorburn's used this way to sneak out before."

"Can you come into my room for a moment Teárlag?"

"Of course."

Ailene drew her in and locked the door. Going to the bed, she sat down and waited for Teárlag to sit beside her.

"I have something to tell you, but you must promise never to tell anyone until this is over. Can you do that for me?"

Teárlag looked at Ailene askance, wondering at her request. "I won't tell anyone unless you wish it," she replied, "but why?"

"I'm pregnant with Stuart's child, and if anyone were to know, they would not let me do what must be done," Ailene whispered. "I do not want to raise a child in a world with Blackthorne walking free in it. This is our only chance to stop him and I want to take this chance. I wanted to get pregnant so I could have a little piece of Stuart if something were to happen to him. I got my wish, but now it's me who faces the greatest risk and he would want this child in the worst way, but I can't wait until it's born. Too much is at stake, so promise me you won't speak of it unless I die."

"My God, Ailene, are you certain? Why do you put this burden on me? I do not want it."

"I missed my last monthly," Ailene said. "I'm fairly certain I got pregnant around the Midsummer Festival and Isobel's and Frang's wedding. I'm not sick yet and healthy, so if I survive this, the child should too. But if I don't, I want you to look after Stuart. I know he's not the one you love, and you're a little older, but he does care for you and he's forgiven you as I have. He may not turn to you, but if you're available, he might. I know he finds you attractive. He's told me so. You could remain close to Thorburn. I know it's a mess, but I ask it of you if you have any affection for me at all."

"Ailene, it's crazy; silly and crazy."

"We've all become friends. I know Thorburn was hurt, but he cares for you still, I know he does. He may not wish you to wife, but he respects all you've done for us. We could be your family, Teárlag. I know you care for us, too. Don't disappear from their lives. Remain here or at Lady Luck Farm. Isobel would befriend you. Frang will have room in the new house."

Teárlag sighed. "You ridiculous girl. I'm as likely to die as you, but if you're going to tell me your secrets, I suppose I should tell you mine. I'm pregnant too. About two months, I think, as close as I can figure. I'm starting to show a little, though Thorburn wouldn't notice, he no longer sees me naked."

"Is it Thorburn's?" Ailene asked.

"Most likely," Teárlag answered, "though it's a slim chance it be Blackthorne's. I made sure I fucked him once when there was a chance I could carry Thorburn's child. I was already determined I wouldn't marry him. When he beat me and gave me to McTavish, I knew I'd rather die first. He said he wouldn't marry me if I carried a child, but if he believed it his own, he might not realize I betrayed him with Thorburn. What a mess I've made of my life. I do know I will love this child with all my heart as I believe it to be Thorburn's."

"Why have you not told Thorburn?"

"I would not have him forced to accept me on behalf of a child. I want him to love me for who I am, ugly faults and mistakes included, not because he fathered a child on me. It's why I'm reluctant to remain here. He may believe it's his and do the honorable thing regardless of how much he detests me. I chose to take his seed. He didn't force it on me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 31

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds