• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Thomas & Kimberly

Thomas & Kimberly

After the delivery man left, she stepped into the hot shower, and soaped down her luscious curves with the dreamy scent of Moonlight bath gel. It was hers and her husband's favorite scent. It drove him up the wall, and made him hornier than ever, making him want to make love to her, over and over. She lathered herself good; making sure every part of her body was covered not once, but three times. She looked at the clock they had hung in the bathroom, and knew it was time to get out -- time to meet him at the door with a hug and a kiss. Tonight there would be no card players on the main floor, where they held private games during the week, so she could slip down there how ever she wanted. And so she did, wrapped in a terry cloth towel.

Leaving puddles behind her, she walked out of the master bedroom, down the hallway, and out to the stairs. The house was silent. She continued down the stairway; steam still coming from her hair in the cool air. She glistened as she passed a lamp, set to low lighting, as were all of them in the house. As she passed the downstairs kitchen, she picked up the Chinese take out, special ordered for him; she was still learning to cook. She was 5'3 with collar length brown hair, hazel eyes and had a stunning set of 42C breasts. She set the food on a near by table. Reaching the tiled flooring, the water running down her legs to her feet leaving foot prints on the floor.

A few more steps and she reached the door, as she heard a key turn in the lock. The front door opened and in stepped a young, handsome 5'11, long brown hair, hazel eyed man wearing a black trench coat, with a white shirt and pants. His eyes opened wide as he saw her standing before him, in her towel.

"Kimberly Daniels! What a lovely surprise! Oh and don't you smell lovely!" Kimberly giggled; she now noticed that he had a hand behind his back.

"And what is that Thomas?" She said pointing to the arm behind his back.

"Oh, this?" He pulled a dozen long stemmed pink roses from behind his back.

And then he pulled her into a long steamy, romantic kiss, during which, Kimberly's towel dropped, the roses were dropped onto a playing table, during which Kimberly went into a moaning fit, as Thomas kissed her on ever part of her body that he could reach with his lips, sucking the water off of her body at the same time. He wrung from her hair just enough water to put two droplets on her succulent light brown nipples, and then proceeded to gently, but with enough force to bring Kimberly to her first ecstasy of the night, sucked the droplets off of her tender, hard and aroused nipples.

Now cooled off, at least for the moment, Kimberly took Thomas's hand and led him to the table where the food lay, but before they sat, she took his trench coat, and hung it on the coat rack by the downstairs kitchen, and unbuttoned his shirt.

"How was your games today honey?" Kimberly asked while they ate.

"I'm untouchable." He said this with great pride. He was the best at what he did with card games. "I earned us another $5000 today, at various card games.

"How did your day go with your friends?" He asked.

"It was fun, I actually won a couple of games, and then we went shopping, and I bought a new present for you…" she paused, "it's in the bedroom." She gave him a mysterious smile, finished her Chinese food, and then, still naked, she shimmied in a graceful way, her body flowing, her lightly tanned skin glowing in the low light, her hips swaying back and forth, mesmerizing Thomas.

"When you're finished, I'll be waiting for you in the master bedroom!!" She called back to him as she climbed the stairs.

Thomas gave it a few moments, then, trying to walk while his body stiffened up on him in all the right places, managed to make it to the stairs. As he looked up, he thought, this is gonna be one hell of a climb, but it's sure as hell gonna be worth it!! He smiled to himself, and called out to Kimberly, "I'm coming to see you my love, and I can't wait to see what you've gotten me!" He could hear her giggle softly.

Laying there in the center of the crisp sky blue bed, was Kimberly, wearing soft white bunny ears, a painted white nose and black whiskers on her face, a white soft feathery teddy that came to her belly button, half see through, and matching panties with a trim of soft feathers, and white leather zip up the sides boots that came up to her calves. Thomas was about to rip off his pants, because she didn't often dress up like that. But he controlled himself, and walked over to the bed calmly. She rose to greet him. Her ears flopped around when she moved, and he liked that. Then he noticed the 12' white leather whip, and he got excited, oh so very excited. He knew then what she was waiting for.

"My Mistress, I come before you, asking that you would grant me the privilege of your gorgeous body tonight." And he knelt before Kimberly, eagerly awaiting the whips of approval. She appeared to think for a moment, and then a faint smile crossed her face. She whipped him twice across the back, good and hard, leaving welts, and a little bit of blood. He showed not a trace of pain.

"Undress my servant. I wish to see you tonight, as a man, not a clothed beast."

His shirt slid off, showing nice muscles, and he quickly undid his pants, and took off his underwear, revealing his hard penis, swollen with excitement, and then stood naked in front of Kimberly. "I do as you command, my Mistress, are will be your next orders?"

She eyed him over with pleasure "Lay down on the bed, with your legs off of the side."

Thomas did as he was told. Kimberly stood over him, and ran her hands over his chest, down his belly, and then down to his huge penis. She grasped it tightly, and he gasped with pleasure. She began at the base of his penis, and used her hands to stroke him with force, causing him, to whimper with the beginnings of desire for her body, not just her hands. She stroked harder, smiling as he moaned in fits of pleasure. She stopped, but only for a moment, to switch he bodily position. Now she could really get him going. She wet her mouth, then licked the top half of the penis, and began oral sex. She went lightly at first, but after a few moments, she sucked harder, and harder, but just not enough to where he would cum. He was nearly screaming with ecstasy. She felt his large head in his mouth, soft, warm, and her tongue played with the opening to the head of the penis for a few seconds. The shaft was soft on the outside, but hard on the inside, and she could feel the blood throbbing on the bottom of side of the penis. She always enjoyed that part.

She finished. "Now my servant, arise, and take off my panties, but be careful, and don't rip them, or I'll whip you hard."

"Yes, My Mistress." Thomas couldn't help but smile. He looked at Kimberly. She was the only woman to ever make him feel like a child, to make him moan like an animal in heat. He grasped the edge of her panties with his long slender fingers, like if he were holding on to his cards. He slid her panties slowly of her hips at, first, then slowly revealing her pink and already wet pussy. He slid the panties down around her waist, and heard a snapping of fabric, then down her long slender and ever so sexy legs. Then he threw them to the ground.

"Now did that hurt?" She asked as she whipped him unmercifully five times, drawing a little more blood across his back, and smiled looking into his lustful eyes.

"No not one bit Mistress." She teased him, giggling at him. Oh, how he loved it all of it.

She made him horny. And he wanted her now, but he would tease her back. He smiled as he went down on his knees, his penis still hard, and wet. He smiled at Kimberly, as he began to use two fingers to finger her pussy slow at first. Then he sucked off the juices from his fingers, and placed them in her pussy again going a bit harder--then slower. She was moaning with pleasure, her hands squeezing her breast hard. She bit her lip hard. She was screaming with indulgence. But she loved him and she wanted him. And he felt the same way. He slid his tongue into her wet pussy, and sucked her, licking her walls deep in side her. She was enjoying the pure pleasure, and he was enjoying eating her out. It was the old days back in high school where he would give her pleasure, after he beat her in a game of cards. And if she won she would get to whip him, and he'd have to streak at school. He enjoyed their little game, keeping their marriage going and it kept it fresh.

He licked the insides off her legs, then he moved up her body licking very surface, while she played with her breasts. He roughly grabbed her hands away from her breasts and sucked on them, first the left one, while his hand played with the right one. Then he sucked on the right one while he played with the left one. While she moaned loud with lust, she reached for the whip, and thrashed him again on the buttocks, in the midst of him fingering her pussy. His back arched, and he moaned, and crammed all of the many fingers he could into her juicy, wet pussy. She bucked with pure, wild, and raw ecstasy. He watched her, his hard penis rubbing against her belly button. Kimberly grabbed a hold of it and rubbed his shaft in content, causing pre-cum to flow out. He moaned loudy.

His penis was so large and so full of wetness. He grabbed it between her breast and she gave him a breast job, making him cum even more out of pure joy. By this time he had broke a sweat, and Kimberly was getting a little sweaty as well. Then he slid his hard penis into her wet pussy, and began to slam her hard, making her buck wildly with pleasure. She took hold of the whip as he plunged into her, and as she screamed, she whipped him, and whipped him good for not asking to enter her. But she enjoyed every minute of the hard pounding she received and called out his name over and over again.

Thomas finally reached his climax, just as Kimberly was reaching hers and they both screamed with pleasure as they finished their night of fun and lovemaking. Gasping for breath, they both looked at each other and started laughing--just holding onto one another.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Thomas & Kimberly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds