• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 02

A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 02

12

Hope you enjoy this story. Constructive feedback is appreciated. All characters over 18.

——

David woke up late the next morning, a bit groggy from his late night. He was alone in bed, and it took a few seconds before the events from last night came flooding into his memory.

His wife, Natalie, had gone out the night before and apparently had a great time. She made friends with a pair of male buddies at the nightclub, and had gotten quite "touchy feely" with at least 1of them. David had never grappled with the idea, and rarely broached the thought, of Natalie being naughty with other men.

Before last night, Natalie had never given him a reason to suspect her fidelity. Since getting pregnant and married to a David at the age of 19, she had been unquestionably devoted to her sons, the house, and her husband. The only time she ever took for herself was to hit the gym regularly, just to maintain her weight and stay firm.

In the sex department, David knew he wasn't stellar, but was generous. In the early days of their relationship, David had to convince Natalie to let him lick her pussy. After a few years of marriage, when she was much more comfortable with him, she would let him rub his face on her ass cheeks, or use them as a pillow if the kids weren't around.

The first few times Natalie gave David a blowjob, it went so fast and they weren't able to have sex afterwards, so neither of them brought blowjobs up again.

Now, almost every sex session they had, included some cunnilingus or ass worship, followed by a couple of minutes of David's thrusts before his uncontrollable orgasm. Most of the time, Natalie would continue ride him until his soft dick slipped out of her pussy, but Natalie always seemed happy and thankful.

As David lay in bed and thought about his sexy wife, who he could hear was in the kitchen downstairs, he realized that she didn't even own a dildo, at least as far as he knew. The thought of his busty Latina wife laying in their bed while she shoved a big toy in and out of her pussy made his dick wake up.

"Maybe she isn't actually satisfied? And she doesn't even know it?" David thought to himself.

He remembered how happy she had been the previous night, and how excited about Brad she was. David was always a cheerleader of Natalie's, and understood how hard she worked as a housewife and mother. He knew, more than anyone, that she needed a break. To vent. To not be responsible, get a little wild. To live like the 20 year old she never got the chance to be.

Also, for a reason unbeknownst to David, the thought of someone else grabbing his wife's ass or sucking on her nipple, even briefly, made his 5 inch dick surprisingly hard. Natalie's handjob during her story last night made him cum more than he had in a long time.

"As a loving and caring husband, I'm going to support Natalie and her friendship with Brad. At least for now." With that, David headed downstairs.

——

Natalie was at the stove, making breakfast as usual. She had changed out of her stained nightie and into burgundy-plum leggings that went down to her ankles and a sports bra, a matching set. She was barefoot, toes still painted red. Natalie rested her right foot on the ground in a way that the topside was down and her sole and toes faced back towards her husband had sat down. He wanted to crawl up and kiss her feet right then, but decided it was best to wait. David couldn't believe how those dainty, suckable feet could carry around such a body built for sex.

The leggings wrapped tightly around his tall wife's thick thighs and wide firm hips, having stretched a bit to accommodate her curves over a few uses. Even then, the material struggled to contain the housewife's massive rear, and had the effect of pushing her lush cheeks outward and together. Most of her "yoga" pants had this effect, which meant Natalie generally lived her daily life with her big ass sticking out invitingly for all onlookers. To make it worse, although her pants were labeled "opaque" on the label, they often failed in this regard, especially around her bottom. David quickly knew which panties his wife was wearing, and some of her sexier underwear with prints on them were the easiest to see. David wasn't sure if his wife realized how clearly her butt was on display with her common choice of pants, but he reckoned she may stop if he pointed it out to her. He didn't want her to stop, so he smartly kept his mouth shut. The pants tapered up to an end near her belly button, above her small waist.

Natalie's sports bra was having an even more difficult time. She rarely found cute bras that could truly fit her huge jugs, so she made do with too small bras. The elastic stretched to try and accommodate, but there was never enough fabric to cover a decent amount of tit flesh. This was one of her workout bras, and that meant that every gym goer in town had seen her exercising with the top halves of her heaving, sweaty tits exposed. Every husband in town who chances to look out his window or mow his lawn while Natalie runs past gets a lifelong highlight reel of bouncing, jiggling boobs as she bounces by waving hi. Anyone with the presence of mind to look up from her chest is greeted with the dichotomy of a sexy, pouty face and a perfectly innocent smile. Her runs usually take long as she engages in frequent conversation with their neighbors.

This morning, as she made breakfast, Natalie was on the phone with their son Sergio, who was still away at robotics camp. David drank his coffee, dawdled on his iPad, and ogled his wife while he waited for food.

"That's so good baby, I'm glad they're teaching you guys all sorts of different skills."

David couldn't make out what his son was saying on the phone from where he was sitting.

"I'm glad your liking camp this year hon. I'll let you go so I can finish making breakfast and not burn myself. Don't forget what I said about keeping those girls off you!" She giggled. "I hope camp goes by fast this year so I can have you back home, I'm gonna be so bored without you!" Natalie ended the call and served their Sunday breakfast.

Husband and wife settled down to eat, a delicious egg sandwich for him, a simple fruit, OJ, and toast for her. They made small talk for a while, David mentioning a new project his company was working on. Husband and wife carried on as if the previous day's events had never taken place. There seemed to be an unspoken game of chicken as to whom would mention them first. They were just about done eating when Natalie veered the conversation to the topic at hand.

"So Sergio told me that this year they're teaching him basic masseuse skills aside from his robotics training. It's supposed to be for the campers relaxation. Can you believe that? I think that's such a great idea, very progressive."

"Wow that's interesting subject to teach. I guess the more skills he learns the better. Sergio is such a sponge, he'll be a master masseuse in no time. He's got just a few weeks to learn before he has to come on back."

"Oh I know, it can't pass soon enough, it'll be good to have him home. But at least I'll be keeping myself occupied. I'm really looking forward to that barbecue later."

David could feel his ears and cheeks flush red. She mentioned today's barbecue to him last night, but he was on such a sexual high he thought he might have dreamed it. He cleared his throat, remembered his pledge to himself, and choked out a response.

"That's right babe, I forgot all about it. That guy Logan's place right? Joanna's new crush?

Natalie chuckled. "Yes His place, I wouldn't be surprised if Joanna's still there. Apparently he has a nice property a little ways north of here. I would have invited you baby but Brad needed someone to go with and they said it was kind of a "couples thing", so we couldn't really be a group of 3."

"That quite alright babe, I wouldn't have wanted to go anyway. You're just making new friends, you don't need your husband around to crowd you all the time."

"Oh David, you never crowd me. All husbands should be like you honey. Anyway, I'm gonna give Brad a ride to Logan's place tonight. I don't plan to drink so I'll drop him back off afterwards and come home. Are you gonna be alright by yourself?"

"For sure baby, I got some things to do around the house so I'll just stick around here. Thanks for giving me some space and alone time. More wives should be like you!"

They laughed together, and let the conversation float to other topics.

——

The couple spent most of the afternoon lounging in the living room together, recouping from the previous day and enjoying the calm of an empty home. David noticed Natalie was on her phone more than usual, and regular buzzes let him know she was receiving texts.

His curiosity got the best of him, and David snuck a peek at an incoming text while his wife was distracted. He saw the name "Cute Brad" shining across her screen. He observed her as she texted all afternoon, laughing to herself, rolling her nipples, and rubbing her thighs together. David didn't know the content of the texts, but was glad his wife had a friend that was keeping her so entertained, and she seemed to be as happy as she had been last night.

David could clearly see that Brad was having a positive influence on Natalie's mood, which made him feel even better for supporting their friendship. David's penis agreed, it was getting hard throughout the day as he watched his wife text, which had never happened to him before.

After a time Natalie announced it was time to shower and change for the cookout and headed upstairs. David was giddy with excitement to see what his wife would wear. Needless to say he was floored when she came back downstairs, ready to go pick up Brad.

Her thick brown hair cascaded down the front of one shoulder, stopping right where the hair ends could rest on her areola. Her lips looked plump, and had a shining pink sheen. Her makeup understated as always, more highlight than cover.

What she was wearing today was a far cry to the relatively demure dress she had wore the evening before. That dress had showcased her curves, but hid most her skin. Tonight was a different story altogether.

She was dressed in a tight, mauve colored, latex skirt, that ended just below where her ass cheeks met her thighs. There was a zipper running halfway down the back of her skirt, right over her deep asscrack. It seemed to almost beg to be zipped down, to be relieved of the stress of holding in her big cheeks, and allow her round and bountiful treasures to be shared with the world.

Below the skirt, her thick, toned thighs were on full display. Her tanned skin was glowing, and it was clear she had used some sort of shimmer or lotion, especially on her legs. On her feet, she had black sandals, with thin straps wrapping her feet up to her ankles, and 4 ½ inch heels! That was especially unlike her, and quite surprised David. Her toes were on full display, changed to an eggshell white polish, clean and super sexy.

Up top, Natalie went with a simple gray ribbed tank top, since it was just a Sunday barbecue after all. She gave it a little flair by tying off the bottom of the shirt, just above her belly button. The lower half of her midriff was on display, a flat stomach in front and a muscular lower back, strong from carrying her assets around.

Her proud nipples were clearly visible, though not yet hard, through her thin top. David knew they'd get more pronounced as her night went on.

David stuttered out a reaction. "... I'm speechless babe, you look ridiculous! How did I get a goddess for my wife?"

Natalie laughed shyly and thanked her husband. "Did you notice something? I took your advice from yesterday, no panty lines on my bottom tonight!"

David suddenly felt lightheaded when he realized his curvy wife was about to go to a party with no panties on. He imagined her big butt cheeks crammed into that tight skirt, warm globes rubbing together with no cloth in their way.

"You'll be the able the most comfortable girl there for sure. What's with the heels, no dancing tonight?"

Natalie laughed again softly, seemingly at David's question. "We're definitely going to dance honey! But this kind of dancing doesn't require moving your feet much, so I can wear heels and dance at the same time. I should probably head out now actually, I want to swing by a cosmetics store to pick up something Brad recommended, before heading over to his place."

"Oh really? Stopping for some makeup?"

"Not quite, you're going to like it though. It's kind of a gift for you!"

Natalie walked over to where David was seated on the couch, the heels of the tall woman's sandal's pounded the hardwood floor with every step.

David noticed even with his wife's more revealing look, she still had her wedding rings on, bright little stones glittering on her finger.

She kissed her husband deeply, and they made out for a few seconds.

"Thanks again for letting me go out again tonight baby. I promise I'll be good and when I come home I'll have not a thing to say sorry for! I'll keep in touch with you babe, bye now."

David again was at a loss for words as he tried to say bye. Was he supposed to thank her for promising not to let a guy she knew for only a few hours, nurse on her nipples again?

"No worries babe, you enjoy yourself. See you later tonight, let me know how it goes!"

——

David ran up to their bedroom after Natalie left, and he used his evening alone to jerk off furiously. He had been gotten very turned on by seeing his wife dressed that way to go out. He had been trying to get her show off her curves in that way, nearly all their years of marriage. He was inexplicably horny at the thought of his shy wife prancing around a barbecue filled with guests staring at her enormous breasts and oversized juicy butt. Above all, he was glad she was out of the house and having fun. His phone beeped with a text.

[Hi babe, we got here a few mins ago, Logan has an amazing house. He says I can't have a hot dog unless I eat his first, so mean lol. Brad is gonna sneak me one tho.]

[Lmao sounds like a hilarious bunch. Send pics of the house!]

Natalie then proceeded to send a series of photos of the house and its guests. David couldn't deny it looked like an amazing house, like a tasteless party mansion with money thrown at it. She sent a photo of a tanned and shirtless male posing next to a fountain. The handsome young man had on white board shorts and topless, showing off his chiseled torso.

[That was Brad, he thinks he's soooo handsome lol]

David now imagined this young stud with a flawless face sucking on his wife's massive melons the night before. He decided to push the naughtiness a little bit. He texted with one hand and jerked off with his other.

[Got yourself a bimbo boy toy. A Ken doll. Nice job!]

[Lol oh stop. He's a male nurse, hardly a bimbo]

The next photo almost made David's dick erupt immediately. A larger man, paler, less boyishly handsome than Brad, had his huge cock out, hanging out over his swimming trunks and an arrogant grin on his face. Without having to think about it, that was the thickest, strongest looking cock David had ever seen. He thought to himself, "my wife is partying with big dicked studs, who were exposing themselves readily?" He wondered what she thought of that behavior. Would she stay?

[That was Logan, it's his hot dog I'm supposed to eat. He's so crazy!]

David was revved up from masturbating and seeing his wife's surroundings, and kept playing along.

[You'd be so full if you ate all that lmao. It's his house so I guess he can walk with that monster out lol]

[Haha yup. He's been chasing me around, and I can't run in these heels. He tells me to kiss it goodbye and he'll go away!]

David stopped texting and finished jerking off after that one. He came all over himself as he imagined his poor busty wife having to kiss a strong strangers cock so he can stop chasing her. He wasn't sure if she had or not, but it was nice to dream. He would ask her when she came home. He had no idea why his wife's antics without him were making him so horny, but his orgasm was so satisfying that he couldn't help himself. After he cleaned himself up in the restroom, he noticed another text from Natalie.

[We're about to start dancing, yay! Text u later on]

David sat back down and tried to think of something else so as not to bother his wife anymore.

A short time later his phone buzzed, with a 45 second video message. It started dark, loud, and shaky but once the camera relaxed David could see it was his voluptuous Hispanic wife in the frame. She had her back to the camera and was dancing to thumping music. The camera panned down to show a giant, latex-encased ass as it grinded, bumped, and slammed against the cameraman's crotch. David recognized Brad's white shorts from the earlier photo. His voice came on the video "hey buddy, I must say she's a natural. You should be proud of these skills she learned so fast." David had to admit she had clearly taken to this dance form vigorously.

David quickly texted his response.

[You look hot babe! Brad takes good videos. Maybe you can show me those moves soon?]

She didn't respond, and David resumed stroking his now re-hardening dick, thinking about his wife and her legendary butt, pounding it all over Brad and who knows who else.

——-

At just after midnight, David's phone ringing woke him up. He'd fallen asleep, exhausted from cumming on himself twice that night.

"Hey baby did I wake you? I wanted to ask you a favor. Can Brad stay over our place tonight? His house is pretty far the other way, and he's kinda drunk so I want to keep my eye on him. Plus you said I should bring him by, you don't mind do you?"

David was surprised, but he welcomed the idea of meeting the guy who had hit it off so well with his wife. It sounded like she was calling from her car.

"Um sure, not a problem at all Nat. But the guest room isn't ready for him though, between all of Sergio's contraptions and Chris' old baseball gear, that room is basically off limits."

Natalie discussed with Brad in the background for a moment.

"He said he wouldn't mind the couch. Yay, I'm so happy you're going to meet Brad!"

"Me too babe, see you soon."

David went downstairs in a daze, and cleaned up as best he could. He was glad that Natalie had made a fun friend, someone to keep her spirits up. The fact that it was a mid-20s, male model-type kid, who had tricked his way into sucking his wife's tits the first night he met her, worried him a little bit, but beggars can't be choosers.

A short while later the front door opened, and David walked up to greet the pair.

"Hey there, welcome home babe, and you must be Brad? I'm David, come on in make yourself at home."

David was a little surprised at how handsome he was in person, like a tan Zach Morris. Just a bit taller than his wife and a bit more taller than him. He recognized Brad's white board shorts from the photo and video, he now had a navy blue t-shirt.

"Hey man, yea I'm Brad. Nice you meet you David. Thanks for letting me stay here tonight, you have a great house."

The three continued to exchange pleasantries as they stepped into the foyer. David noticed Natalie holding small pink bag.

"Our house is your house, everything here is yours. Nat will make sure you feel better if you're not feeling so hot."

"I sure will honey, now look what I bought! You must thank Brad, he insisted." She took 3 small jars out of the bag and started reading the labels out loud.

"This one is a precursor grease, meant to fight cellulite and regenerate new skin cells. This next one is a whipped clay mask that plumps and detoxifies. And this last one, my favorite, has caffeine in it, and it moisturizes, firms, and protects from the sun. They're booty oils!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds