• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 01

The Smell of Sex Ch. 01

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

I'm going to fix that little bitch! Monique thought to herself. She sat at her desk soldering on a circuit board. She was angry - she was hotter than the liquid metal that flowed to the transistor she was working on.

It had been a tough year at college so far, and Monique had endured all the insults Laura Leigh had heaped on her. However, last week the skinny bitch had the nerve - the audacity to flirt with Monique's boyfriend right under her very own nose. What pissed her off most was that she knew that Laura didn't even like black guys; she only did it to spite her.

Well, Monique was going to teach the little bitch a lesson. One very important lesson. Never fuck with a sistah!

Monique snapped a cover on the device she was working on, slid down to the floor on her back and secured it under Laura's bed with some electrical tape.

Please work, she thought. She was running out of ideas for revenge. She had waited patiently for the ice princess to fuck up so she could use it against her. She had even hooked up a camera in the room to spy on Laura. But Laura wasn't only an ice princess, she was the single most boring person Monique had ever seen.

'Well maybe little Laura just needs a nudge in the right direction.' Monique thought, as she finished disguising the small black device beneath Laura's bed.

Monique began to giggle. If my plan does work, well Ms. Goody-two-shoes won't be stealing any more boys from anyone else . . . ever again."

Later that night Monique lay in bed, her head hidden underneath the covers. Her Ipod played Missy Elliot to cancel out the effects of the black box.

But Laura didn't have on headphones when she went to bed. The only thing she had on was a pair of cotton panties and a long T-shirt that hung to her thighs. After she was asleep and her breathing grew regular, a little red light glowed on the device hidden beneath her bed. And at a frequency so low that only an animal could her, and at a wavelength perfectly matched to Laura's sleep cycle a recorded message began to play.

"Laura Leigh, when you wake up, you will be fascinated by panties, plain panties, sexy panties, panties of every color, and every size. The thoughts of panties, anyone's panties, or even hearing the word panty, will make your pussy DRIP with pleasure! Your mind will be consumed by thoughts of panties and pussies. When you wake up, you will have the irresistible urge to smell panties, because the lingering smell of pussy and sexual musk will turn you into a horny SLUT. This scent will make you desire to MASTURBATE your wet cunt. The stronger the aroma of pussy, the hornier and wetter you will become. You will be hopeless to fight your desires to sniff panties, especially when they belong to someone else."

As the message was being repeated over and over, Laura's eyes wiggled back and forth under her eyelids. The message was programmed into Laura's brain during REM sleep for the rest of the night.

'Oh yes - oh yes," Laura moaned, her hands balling her sheets up, her lips kissing her pillow. Laura thought as she awoke with a start. 'What am I doing?" she wondered. Worse, she had been having the weirdest dream that was slipping out of her memory.

She was hot and a wonderful buzz emanated from her wet pussy. What was the dream about? She couldn't quite place it, but she remembered it had something to do with her sorority sisters. Laura looked over to be sure that the inferior black bitch Monique was not in the room with her.

She was alone. Perfect. She reached her hand down and began to trace the swollen lips of her pussy and summoned up her usual image of Brad Pitt. But it wasn't just Brad, Angelina Jolie was there too. And soon there was just Angelina.

'God! I am so hot!' Laura thought, as she stroked her pussy with her middle finger.

And in her fantasies, Angelina was pushing Laura down to the bed, and the she straddled the young coed, her crotch only inches from Laura's face. As Laura inhaled her fantasy lover's scent, she brought her wet finger to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmmmmm. . ." Laura moaned and ground her sex into her down comforter.

' What am I doing??!" Laura tore her hand from her face. 'This is- this is disgusting.' Her fantasies dissolved leaving a mortified Laura very scared and wondering where they had come from. She got out of bed and decided a shower would cool her off and give her time to get her libido under control.

After the shower, Laura came back to her room and noticed a pair of panties Monique had left on top of her dresser drawer.

"That slob, why do I always have to pick up after her?" she muttered to herself as she picked up the panties to put them away.

With her fingers touching the silky garment, Laura had an overwhelming desire to smell them. Deep down, she knew what she was contemplating was wrong - very wrong.

"Well I need to sure they are clean" she rationalized, as she smelled their clean fresh scent. Laura opened Monique's lingerie drawer to put the garment in and it was filled with even more panties. Laura rubbed the assorted panties gently.

'God I need a cum!' thought Laura as she felt a stab of pleasure deep in her cunt.

'It can't be the panties . . . They don't turn me on like this. It must be from my dream, but I've never had fantasies like that before.'

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Monique's discarded panties and shorts from her morning jog crumpled on the tile floor.

'Hmmm. Maybe I ought to clean those up for the slob as well. I can't wait to move in the sorority next year with girls of class and breeding,' Laura thought as she bent to pick up the wrinkled items from the floor. However, instead of picking them up as she had planned, Laura found herself down on her hands and knees. 'What am I doing, oh god, this is so *wrong*!'

God there was no way to rationalize it. There she was crawling on the floor, her face rooting around in the recesses of her roommate's shorts until she honed on the sweat soaked crotch of the soiled panties. She inhaled her roommate's scent deeply, enjoying the scent of Monique's exertions and the aroma of her sexual musk.

"Oh God! This is - this is positively delicious," Laura gasped. As she supported her upper body with her forehead, Laura undid the towel covering her still wet body. She ran her hands over her smooth young curves, tweaked her nipples between finger and thumb sending electricity straight to her clit.

Over and over Laura's brain repeated, 'This is WRONG...This is WRONG. Oh God! I can't be doing this.'

But her body was burning from the sensations of lust, so desperate for release from her pent-up frustrations. It might have been wrong, but it felt so RIGHT as she stuck one finger, then two up her already soaked sex. Her sight and smell totally overwhelmed, as her senses were immersed in Monique's soiled panties. Her face planted firmly in crumpled shorts, back arched gracefully, toned thighs spread wide, and her young tightly rounded ass high in the air. She reached underneath her body and tormented her swollen clit.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck my pussy." The blonde cried as she plunged her two digits deeply into her cunt from behind.

"Oh Oh ohhhhh -- eeeeoooooowwwwww!!!" Her cries echoed off the cinder-block walls as she came. Several students passing underneath the girl's dorm looked toward the commotion and wondered enviously which young co-ed was getting her brains fucked out.

"Ahhh...Cumming!! Oh-oh fuck-fuck-fuck!" Laura, who had never climaxed so hard in her young frustrated life, humped her fingers against the hard tile floor as she felt pleasure flow like a tidal-wave throughout her body.

Oh! Oh! Fuck I'm cumming!! I'm fucking CUMMING!!"

The small girl stuck out her tongue and tasted her dormmate's essence, as she had a mind-blowing orgasm and her consciousness faded to black.

The blonde laying unmoving, nose buried in her roommate's shorts, as she laid face-down on the floor. Her juices ran down her finger, which was still buried deeply in her gaping cunt and collected on the tile floor. Had Laura known, she would be quite shocked to learn that a video camera was recording her actions.

As Laura came to, she groaned, "I can't believe I did that. I've become some sort of a sick demented pervert." She cringed inwardly, as she thought of her depravity.

She glanced at the clock. "Oh shit! I am going to be late for class." Thankfully, she had no time to think further. She had to get ready.

She quickly got off the floor and washed her hands and face in the dorm lavatory. There was no time to take another shower, so she placed her right foot on top of the sink, then pushed her hips forward until she was able to bring her sex directly over the sink. When Laura turned the water on and splashed it over her pussy, she felt a thrill of pleasure as the cool water hit her swollen sex and hardened her small nipples.

As Laura looked in the mirror, she was stunned by the image of the blonde slut that greeted her there. This person with her face and chest flushed pink, small breasts capped by hard swollen nipples, clit pushed out like a small cock, and her inner recesses peeking out from parted lips, couldn't be her.

The image in the mirror traced her fingers through the folds of her aroused sex as her head tilted back in pleasure. The person in the mirror was a wanton slut, it couldn't be Laura. It just couldn't. She was a nice girl. A good girl. Tears dropped from her eyes as she dried herself.

Then she took the towel and carefully wiped up the evidence of her morning activities from the tile floor of the dorm. No matter what happened, she couldn't let Monique discover what she had done.

As Laura dressed, she subconsciously put on the Monique's panties, followed by a bra, pink mini-skirt, white stretch shirt, and pink pumps. Laura grabbed her book bag, left the dorm, and began walking to her first class. On the way, she brought her hand to her nose and inhaled the lingering musk from her morning activities.

"Mmmm! I smell good and royally fucked!"

Little did she know how fucked she really was.

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1030 milliseconds