• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Workout

The Workout

Lori always loved working out. She went to the gym four times a week to do aerobics, swim, workout on the machines...just about everything. She liked staying in shape, and it really showed.

She was a knockout. Whenever she was working out on the machines, the guys around would be checking her out. Without realizing it, they would just stare at her as if she was one of those magic eye pictures that you have to focus on to see. She knew they were looking and it didn't bother her one bit. She'd put a lot of effort into this body and was proud of the results.

When Lori worked out, she was almost oblivious to the people actually there. She knew they were around but she wouldn't have even recognized her own mother if she were there. Lori gets very focused during her workouts and is sometimes absent-minded.

Toward closing time, there weren't very many people left. After Lori got finished with the stair-stepping machine, she grabbed a towel and was wiping the sweat pouring from her forehead. She started walking to the shower room and ended up making a wrong turn...into the men's locker room.

She sat down on the bench and got undressed. Grabbing a towel from a stack, she headed for the shower stalls. As she passed one by, she noticed a man's feet poking out from under a stall. She looked around and realized what she had done, but before she could go back to get her things, the man stuck his head out to go grab the shampoo he forgot.

Lori looked at him and was pleasantly surprised. It was one of her best friends, Jared. He looked at her with the towel wrapped around her, chuckled and said, "Make a wrong turn, Lori?"

She kind of looked down and smiled, "Hi Jared...yeah."

Just then, they heard a couple of male voices coming into the locker room, so without thinking, Lori jumped into the stall with Jared and pulled the curtain closed.

He was quite surprised but pleasantly so. He had always thought Lori was gorgeous and wanted to take things further than friendship.

Lori whispered, "I'm sorry. I don't want to get kicked out of this club. I love it here, and--"

Jared put his finger up to her lips and smiled. "It's okay. I'm almost done with my shower and then you can take yours. I promise I won't peek if you won't."

She looked around, obviously a little flustered and finally managed to say, "Okay."

He slipped back into the shower and began finishing up when he felt two arms come from behind him and go up to his chest. He jumped a little, not expecting anything like that to happen. When he turned around, there was Lori looking at him with lust in her eyes.

They grabbed each other, pressing their wet, naked bodies together and kissing deeply. His hands roamed down to her perfectly-formed ass as her hands caressed his back.

He brought his hands around front and caressed her breasts. He bent down and took one of her nipples into his mouth with the water from the shower splashing onto them both. She grabbed the back of his head and started to let out a moan but stopped herself, remembering there are other men in the locker room. This got her even more excited.

Jared stood with his back to the shower as Lori got on her knees. She stroked his hard, wet cock in the hot water and then took him into her mouth. He braced himself against the walls of the stall as she gave him the most incredible blowjob he had ever had.

Grabbing her head, he pulled her up into a deep kiss. He grabbed her ass and lifted her off the floor, bringing her down right on top of his erection. As he slid into her, he put her back up against the wall and kissed her neck.

He thrust into her over and over again, the water providing some buffer for the sounds they were making. Lori held onto the back of his neck as he penetrated her. She had never felt so out of control in her life, and she loved it.

Jared pulled himself out of her and lowered her to the floor, her legs riding his all the way down until they landed with a splash. She turned around, placing her hands against the wall, and stuck that beautiful butt out for him. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her again. He watched himself go in and out of her as he had imagined so many times before. This time it was real and he couldn't believe it.

He felt the heat take over his body as he penetrated her over and over again. He put his head next to her ear as he came. "Oh, Lori...oh, god Lori," he whispered.

She whispered back, "Oh, Jared...give it to me, baby...oh, yeah..."

He came with three last thrusts. They both just stood there for a minute, enjoying the afterglow and the feeling of hot water soaking their sweating bodies.

Lori turned around and kissed Jared, pulling him close. "Wow, this was the best workout I'VE ever had," she said, smiling at him.

He chuckled, "Yeah, me too. I can't wait to do it again..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Workout

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 479 milliseconds