• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mrs Harrison Ch. 03

Mrs Harrison Ch. 03

12345

Hope everyone likes this part of Mrs. Harrison. It's a bit different from many of my other stories, as many of this stories later episodes will be as well I imagine. Not sure where the teacher is going, but it might be kinda interesting... hope you enjoy.

Jenny did indeed have a long wait. It was almost two hours later before she heard her mothers vehicle pull back up into the driveway. Jenny jumped off the couch where she had been watching an old movie that she wasn't the least bit interested in. She ran to the door, and opened it in time to see her mother start the walk up the steps onto the porch. She couldn't wait any longer she figured and questions just tumbled out of her mouth.

"Mommy, where did you go? What's in the bag...does it have something to do with what you have planned for Chris?" Jenny blurted out quickly; talking a mile a minute as Martha closed the door behind her.

"What did I tell you about asking questions young lady? If you don't stop it I won't let you help me with what I have planned! Now, are you going to stop the questions or what?" Martha said as she stared at her daughter. Jenny looked properly chastised, and looked down at the floor slightly in embarrassment.

"Sorry mommy, I just got excited you're back, and couldn't help it. Yes I want to help...I'll do anything you want me too." Jenny answered her mother as she again looked up at her mother. Martha gave her a big smile and brought her hand up to caress her daughters face.

"Good, because for what I have planned for your dear brother, I'm going to need your help." Martha said as she moved past her daughter, her bag of newly bought items in hand. Jenny looked down at the bag, still dying of curiosity. She had to stop suddenly as she began following her mother because Martha stopped quickly and looked at her daughter, a wicked smile on her lips. "Did you say 'anything' Jenny? Hmmm...I guess I'll have to come up with something even more interesting for you then what I had originally planned" Martha said as she continued to smile evilly at her daughter. Jenny just groaned in a bit of woe, wondering what her words had gotten her into now. But Martha just laughed at her daughter's expression and raised her hand to her daughters head and pulled her closer. "Perverted I might be honey, but not cruel....well, not too much so anyway. You wont have to do anything to horrible...I promise." Martha said as she leaned into her daughter's mouth and kissed her deeply. Jenny now moaned in pleasure instead of groaning in despair.

"Good, because you have come up with some pretty wacky stuff these two days mommy." Jenny said as they broke the kiss.

"Ohh, and you didn't enjoy every bit of it my little baby? Or should I say my little bitch...but come on we haven't got much time now before your brother gets home and I have to set a few things up for his return." Martha said as she again started to walk toward her bedroom. Jenny just stared after her mother, wanting to ask her questions, but fearful she might make her mother mad.

"But mommy...you haven't told me what I'm supposed to do to help with what you have planned for Chris." Jenny said very timidly, hoping to not make her mother angry. Martha turned again to her daughter, but she was smiling and not angry.

"Yes...and if you just follow me into the bedroom I'll try and explain what I want you to do." Martha explained to her daughter and walked into her bedroom, Jenny following right behind her. Jenny watched her mother walk over and place the bag into the closet, but pulling out a smaller bag and tossing it onto the bed. Jenny glanced at her mother, but Martha only looked at her daughter and pointed at the bag.

"That's your part of the plan...or may I say what's inside the bag. Open it sweetie." Martha said as she watched her daughter. Jenny smiled inquisitively and moved to the bed and picked up the bag. Jenny noticed the bag had come from the naughty lingerie shop that was near the mall. She had never been there, but had heard about it from some of her friends. Jenny reached down and taking the bag, opened it. She gasped at what she saw inside and blushed as she looked up at her mother. She was speechless. Martha laughed at her daughter's reaction.

"Its quite simple sweetie...I want you to use these..." Martha said as she reached into the bag and pulled out the pairs of handcuffs and held them before her daughter. "...And restrain your brother. Oh yes these are for his feet and...well other places." Martha said as she reached in and held up leather restraints. She grinned at her daughter. Jenny blushed even deeper and giggled with embarrassment...but also from amusement.

"You want me to tie him up and handcuff him? Will he let me do that too him? How am I supposed to...?" Jenny again asked her mother, going at a mile a minute. Martha dropped the items on the bed and placed her fingers at her daughter's lips to silence her.

"Shhh...if you be quiet for a minute, I'll tell you." Martha said as she removed her hand and seeing her daughter remain silent, motioned her to the bed to sit. Martha then explained how she wanted her daughter to get her brother to cooperate and even a few suggestions about what to say and how to go about it. Jenny was grinning, but still wondered if Chris would go through with it. She also wondered at what her mother was going to do after Chris was tied up.

"Mommy, even if he does let me tie him up...what then? What are you going to do?" Jenny asked as she looked up at her mother. Jenny shivered as her mother gave her a very evil grin, and Jenny wondered if her mother was going to hurt Chris.

"Don't you worry about that Jenny. Just do what I want and I promise....it will be fun. Even for Chris, though he'll think twice about peaking at me like that again, or even back talking me!" Martha said, a tint of anger creeping into her voice.

"Mommy...you're not going to hurt him are you? Because, I don't want to help if you are..." Jenny said, feeling a bit fearful of her mother right now. But Martha looked down at her and sighed, her face loosing her anger as she noticed her daughters concern.

"Jenny, I promise I won't hurt your brother. Well...maybe his pride, but like I said I think he'll like what I have planned for him. Please trust me sweetie, I still love your brother. I just want to teach him a lesson is all. You still want to help me?" Martha asked as she looked down at her daughter and smiled too her. Jenny's seemed to relax and she nodded her head.

"Yes mommy. I do want to help...as long as we don't hurt him. But you still didn't say what you were going to be doing while I get him tied up." Jenny said and Martha smiled again at her daughter.

"Well, I'm going to be in my car a little ways down the road and when you have him totally tied up, I want you to call my cell phone and I'll be right back. Then the real fun can start. But all you need to know for know...I want to surprise you as much as he with what I'm going to do. You just do as I say and I promise we'll all have fun. Ok Jenny?" Martha asked as she stepped close to her daughter so Jenny had to look straight up to see her mothers face.

"Ok mommy, I'll do it." Jenny said and Martha ran her fingers through her daughter hair.

"Good girl. But now I have a few things to get ready...so if you'll just go watch some more TV in the other room, I'll get busy. Hurry, we haven't got much time before he'll be home." Martha said as she saw Jenny pout at being told to leave the room.

"But mommy....I was hoping I could help you...or at least we could play some..." Jenny said as she ran her hands up the backs of her mother's thighs, towards Martha's ass. Martha shivered at her wild daughter, at how much she too wanted to 'play' with her daughter as well. But Martha shook her head clear, knowing she had to do a few things in private to get ready.

"As much as I would like to play too, you need to get in the other room. Now bitch, before I have to punish you! Don't give me that look; I know you would enjoy it, though I don't want your ass too sore or RED so that your brother notices! Go! NOW!" Martha said as she watched her daughter bite her lip in restrained lust, and then watched her get up, sighing. Jenny looked back over her shoulder at her mother and flashed a grin at her mother.

"You promise to make my ass red later mommy..." Jenny said seductively as she arched her back from the doorway as she pulled her jeans down far enough to expose part of her ass to her mother. Martha giggled at her daughter and nodded.

"Oh yes, I think I can do that for you my little bitch. But for now...OUT!" Martha said loudly, but still smiling at her daughter. Jenny giggled back and sauntered out of the door, leaving it open as she went through the kitchen and into the living room. Martha chuckled at her nutty daughter and walked over and closed the door, locking it too make sure she wasn't interrupted. She then went about fixing everything she want as part of her plan, then setting it all back into her closet and closing the door. She looked at her watch and figured they now had only about 30 minutes before Chris might be home. Martha opened her bedroom door and walked out to talk to her daughter before she had to leave the house.

"And just what are you doing you little bitch! Did I give you permission to do that?" Martha said as she walked into the living room. She found Jenny sitting on the couch, her eyes closed and her hand down her jeans...deep down her jeans. Martha had little trouble knowing what her daughter had been doing. Martha tried to hold back a smile as she saw her daughter jump off the couch, removing her hand from her jeans. Jenny now just stood there, very flushed and breathing very rapidly from being caught and from fingering herself. Martha walked over to her daughter.

"Did I give you permission to finger your pussy, bitch?" Martha asked trying to sound angry, but still trying not to laugh.

"No Mrs. Harrison...you didn't." Jenny said looking up slightly at her mother now. Jenny smiled ever so slightly, hoping she might get punished now. Martha grinned, unable to contain it any longer.

"You little tease." Martha said as she reached down and grabbed her daughter hand, the one that had been inside her jeans, and raised it to look at the fingers in the light. "I bet you think you might get punished now..." Martha said as she looked at her daughters face, then raised her daughter's fingers to her mouth and began licking them clean. Jenny shivered and moaned very loudly. She felt her body quiver and her pussy clenched in lust for her mother. She closed her eyes as she felt her mother tongue play over her fingers...then engulf them one at a clean, sucking them clean with a wet pop. Martha then stopped and Jenny opened her eyes and looked at her mother with desire.

"Well my little slutty bitch...you are quite mistaken. Now don't do it again! Now I have got to get in my car and head down the road." Martha said and looked at her clearly disappointed daughter. "Now, you understand what you have to do right sweetie?" Martha asked as she brushed her daughter's hair out of her slightly sweaty face. Jenny sighed and nodded her head.

"Yes mommy...Mrs. Harrison, I'm pretty sure. I hope he will let me though." Jenny said, still unsure Chris would go through with what their mother wanted.

"Don't worry, he will. Now call after he's all trussed up and I'll be right home. Ok good luck sweetie....and no more fingering until later, understand!" Martha said as she leaned into and deeply, but quickly kissed her daughter.

"I understand Mrs Harrison...no more fingering." Jenny said as Martha walked to the door. Martha stopped at the door and smiled at her daughter. She then closed the door and walked to her car. Jenny sighed deeply as her mother closed the door.

"Shit, I hope this works!" Jenny muttered to herself as she walked over and plopped back down on the couch. Jenny looked at the clock over the mantle place and saw that it was almost 1:00 in the afternoon. Chris's classes let out at noon time on Fridays, but he had almost an hour's drive to get to their house, so Jenny figured he would be a few more minutes she thought. But she quickly grew bored, then restless and nervous when it reached 1:30 and still no sign or sound of Chris's car pulling up. Jenny hoped he didn't stop off to shop or see a movie, and was almost about to call her mother to ask what to do when she heard a car pull up into the driveway.

Jenny jumped off of the couch in excitement and gut wrenching dread, still not sure what to do or how to get what her mother wanted. Jenny figured she might think better if she went to her room and had a few more minutes to think to herself. She was just closing her bedroom door when she heard the front door close.

"Shit, shit....what am I going to do?" Jenny asked very silently to herself as her mind was still a blank as to how to proceed. She knew she would have to hurry a bit, because her father usually got home about 5:30 or so and Jenny wasn't sure how long her mothers 'punishment' for Chris would last. She heard Chris open the door to his room and she knew she would just have to jump out there and hope she could play it by ear. She swiftly turned and opened her door and looked over at Chris's door, which was now closed. Softly walking over to his door she listened to the sounds his brother made in his room as he settled in from school. Jenny started to knock but then decided to just open the door, as she figured he might think her gone at school as she should be. She opened the door and caught her brother just as he was changing clothes as he usually did to lounge around the house. He currently was naked from the waist down, and was even now removing his shirt and hadn't caught sight of her yet.

"Oh, now that's quite a sight!" Jenny blurted out in surprise, hoping to catch her brother off guard...but not this much so. Chris instantly brought his arms and shirt back down and looked over at his door and his sister.

"HEY, god dammit Jenny! You fucking knock, you startled the shit outta me!" Chris said loudly, being quite startled and a bit embarrassed being caught changing clothes.

"Looks like I startled the pants off of you brother!" Jenny said giggling as she looked down at his member dangling loosely between his legs. Chris looked down and then back up at her and grinned, but made no attempt to cover himself.

"Well this is kind of my room twerp and if you didn't want to see it you should have knocked. But it's not like you haven't seen it! Shit Jenny! Is mom here?" Chris uttered, suddenly thinking his mother might be home and here he was with his schlong hanging out before his sister. He quickly grabbed his pants too cover up before she answered. Jenny laughed at his reaction.

"Naw, mommy's at work today...I stayed home because I wasn't feeling well." Jenny said in way of explanation.

"You look fine to me Jen." Chris said, a smile spreading across his face. Jenny also noticed his member starting to stiffen between his legs as he let go of the pants which he had quickly used to cover up. Jenny tried to stifle an embarrassed giggle as she watched his cock reach full mast as it pointed toward her. She still wasn't sure how to get him to let her tie him up, but one thing she did think...he sure was glad to she her. "Why did you really stay home?" Chris asked as he leered at his sister a knowing smile on his lips. He reached down and started to stroke himself with his hand, as he pointed his engorged member at her. Jenny bit her lip, wanting so badly to just jump on her brother and get him to fuck her, but she had to do as her mother asked.

"Umm, well...I was thinking we could spend some time together. Alone that is." Jenny stated and suddenly had a thought race through her head and quickly blurted it out to her brother. "I got really excited last night...by a dream. It was about you...err...us." Jenny said blushing as she lied, hoping her acting was convincing because she didn't feel very much so. In fact she was feeling a bit ill at lying this way to her brother, even if he was a bastard...but a bastard with a nice dick, she thought.

"Oh yeah, what was the dream about?" Chris said as he moved closer to her and stood about a foot away from her. Jenny glanced down and watched his cock throb and bob as he swung between them, almost touching her shirt. She shivered and whipped her face back up to look at her brother, who was grinning at her as she had watched his cock. She blushed again as she tried to stutter out a response.

"I...we...we were fooling around...and I was playing with...with your thingy. Then I...I can't remember what happened between, but I next remember you being tied up and I was on top of you. I then started sliding you into me...and...my god I'm hot!" Jenny said loudly, truly now quite horny as she could almost picture what she had just told her brother. Chris grinned and looked amused at her description of her made up dream and he slowly reached up and took her hands in his. Jenny's body jerked with his touch and she began to shake in excitement and trepidation knowing she was about to set up her brother.

"So you used your hands on me huh? Like this sis?" Chris said as he moved closer and placed her hands on his cock, which jerked with her touch. Jenny gasped at the situation and the heat from her brother's member and she found herself unconsciously starting to move her hand over his cock as she watched it twinge in her grip.

"Mmmhhmm...just like this...oohhh it's so big Chris!" Jenny stated as she again was mesmerized by his member as she stroked it. She then remembered why she was there and swiftly shook her head to clear her thoughts then dropped her hands from his cock as she looked up at him.

"Hey, why did you stop? I thought you wanted to fool..." Chris started to say.

"Can I tie you up Chris?" Jenny blurted out as she looked at his, hoping he would say yes, because she was dumbfounded as to another idea. He looked at her as if she had just asked him to drink from the toilet.

"You're kidding right?" Chris said as he looked at her.

"No...I...that dream really turned me on...and I want to do it like that. Also, this way, I can make sure that you don't hurt me. I am a virgin still..." Jenny said as she trailed off, trying to look at him with pleading eyes, her heart racing super fast as she waited for his reply. She dreaded that he was going to say no. Chris looked at her curiously, and then shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Jen...you're frigging weird...but if you want to fuck me like that, shit...I guess so. Just don't cut off the circulation to my arms ok?" Chris said with a lopsided grin on his face as he chuckled at her. Right now he could only think that his cock was going to be inside his cute sister...and his little head was in the driver seat. Jenny gave him a huge smile, very glad he had agreed.

"Oh thank you Chris!" Jenny said as she moved in and kissed him and again wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it a few times. "You won't be sorry, I promise" Jenny said, feeling very naughty and wicked now, knowing that her mother would be pleased. But also for the fact that she felt like she had power as well as her mother and liked the feeling. She broke away from him and started for the door. "Wait here...I'm going to get the stuff!" Jenny said excitedly as she started down the hall.

"What stuff?" Chris shouted after her.

"To tie you up with stupid!" Jenny said as she stopped, then almost ran to her parents room to get the bag of items. She grabbed the bag right where she and her mother had left it and Jenny pulled everything from it and took off for her brother's room. Jenny figured her mother must have taken off any price tags or such, because there were none that she could see on any of the items as she glanced at them on her walk back to Chris's room. When she walked through his door, she saw him sitting on the bed and he looked up at her when she entered.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mrs Harrison Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds