• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Games

Office Games

123

I've been watching her for days and I don't know why. What was it she had that made my colleague, Fran, employ her? She was average looking at best and her figure was nothing special, not that you could really see that much of it as she kept it covered up at all times. Her fashion sense at times seemed frumpy and old for a younger woman. Her name was Claire and I'd say about twenty years my junior. Fran regularly shouted at her across the office floor and from what I have seen and heard lately the timid shy girl was forever getting a stern talking down to. I'm sure half the time the young woman didn't deserve the abuse. Other times though, the two of them seemed too close to have a strictly professional relationship. I've often wondered what it was they had between them.

Claire was now scurrying around the office floor, flitting from one desk to another and from one filing cabinet to the next. God, she's starting to bug the life out of me. I was brought out of my reverie by the phone ringing. A long call from overseas, my sister to be exact. After about thirty minutes of countless questions and comments about my love life, her love life or lack of, I managed to end our conversation by promising to call her over the weekend.

The door to my office was slightly ajar and all of a sudden I heard Fran bellow. "Claire... my office NOW!" I lifted my head and looked out of the window of my office that overlooks the rest of the department layout, including Fran's office. My eyes scoured the expanse room. Claire was nowhere to be seen. My colleague is a bossy bitch of a woman and if things didn't go her way, you were in deep shit!

The lift to the floor opened and Claire casually walked towards the larger filing cabinets. I look over to Fran's office and she's hovering with intent. Why does she have the largest office? Her office consists of two rooms and I've only been in there once or twice. When you walk in, there is another door about ten feet ahead of you with a large, round lock on it. I have no idea what is in that room, but it's more than likely an oversized cupboard or something.

Claire was under the watchful gaze of her employer who stood there dominantly in the doorway with her long blonde hair tightly wrapped into an elegant style on her head. Her dark rimmed glasses sit proudly on her perfect nose giving her a slight edge to her delicately featured face. My eyes meet the 'power' suit. She must have about six of these in an array of colours. She never wears the same coloured suit two days running. Today's ensemble comprised of a deep burgundy jacket, fastened with only one button in the middle. Underneath that, a silk, low cut camisole top in a contrasting ivory colour covers her breasts that are encased in a deep burgundy bra. Shit, am I looking that closely at her?

My eyes lower to her skirt. A straight design, that sits just above her knees. On the right of her skirt, a slit reveals a firm thigh. Her legs are toned and tanned. They are incredibly sexy and secretly I would love to see them in a pair of black lace top stockings! After that fleeting sexy thought my eyes dropped to her shoes. They matched the colour perfectly with the suit and sported a three-inch heel.

As I edge my stare back up her lean body I capture her eyes on mine. Shit, how long had she been looking? Her look at first was quite severe but then she smiled and her soft features glowed. I blushed and smiled bashfully then broke the stare between us. I nervously toyed with the mouse of my computer, dislodging the cascading waterfall screensaver. I fought with myself to resist the temptation of looking out of the window although my resistance was short lived as I heard Fran's voice again. "Where have you been Claire? I called you a while ago."

I stared at the hesitant younger woman. "I... I was downstairs Miss, photocopying. It took longer than I thought."

My gaze continually flitted between the two of them. "Didn't I tell you that all that had to be done first thing this morning? I have deadlines to meet young lady." She scowled at her apprehensive employee.

"I'm sorry Miss. Katie was in the photocopying room with some others and I had to wait."

" Oh really, we'll see about that." I saw Fran turn on her heels and knew I was in for it as it was my secretary that held Claire up downstairs. She thudded towards me and loudly knocked on my door and stepped right up to my desk, towering above me. "If you spent more time keeping an eye on Katie than eyeing me up, then my secretary would get my work done!" I didn't even have time to answer as she stormed out and slammed the door. Her perfume lingered in my office, an intoxicating floral fragrance with an oriental twist.

I watched her wiggle that arse as she strode across the floor to her office with Claire following close behind. Her office door then slammed, causing my window to rattle and the door to shake. At this point I really should have turned away, but the curiousness in me about these two women was on a high level, and god was I intrigued. I looked sheepishly between the blinds at my window.

The two of them were standing opposite each other. Claire had her head lowered slightly and Fran began to circle her young assistant. Fran was talking but I couldn't see if Claire was answering her back or not. Fran then returned to the front of Claire. This time the gap between them was smaller than before and Fran brought her finger up to the side of the young woman's cheek. It appeared she was tracing her finger from the side of the eye, down her cheek and along the jaw line. Fran spoke again and within a second Claire appeared to drop to the floor. I looked at Fran, who again caught me staring. She pointed at me with something and immediately all the blinds in her office fell at once.

I swallowed hard as warmth spread through my body, particularly around my pussy. Did I just see right, Claire dropping to the floor? The more I thought about what she could have been doing the more my pussy moistened. My bra tightened on my heaving breasts. I squeezed my thighs, feeling my pussy tingle. I lightly stroked my breasts through my blouse and felt my erect nipples. I pinched each one and softly moaned. My other hand slipped to the front of my skirt and my fingers unfastened the buttons. They edged underneath the soft material of my knickers and into the warm, wet crevice between my puffy, engorged lips.

For a second my finger hovered teasingly above my protruding clit. The moment of doubt passed quickly and I resumed my risky behaviour. To and fro my finger flicked over the swollen nub. I added more pressure on it, around it and to the sides of it. My orgasm was rapidly approaching. Suddenly my back arched and my legs tensed. I violently jolted back and forth on my desk as my pussy convulsed around my pulsating clit. I left my soaked fingers in my knickers until my orgasm had subsided.

A shadow loomed over the window. Oh god, please tell me she didn't see? Fran stood there shaking her head with a wicked grin on her smug face. I quickly buttoned up my skirt and attempted to smooth out my blouse. Within seconds she had bounded into my office. "Well, well... such a curious slut, aren't you? What was it you thought you saw in my office that got you so worked up that you needed to play with that hot little pussy?" I was speechless. I didn't know what to say to her. I was head of my team, a confidant forty-nine year old woman and here in my office I was getting a talking to in a lewd manner by a colleague sixteen years younger than me. She stood there a little longer, revelling in my obvious predicament before walking out.

I hastily got myself back together before my secretary strolled in. "Where the fuck have you been all morning?"

Katie looked at me, shocked to hear me talk to her that way. "You know where I've been. You sent me downstairs to help with the new recruits. What's up anyway... are you ok? You look a little flushed!"

"I don't feel too good, I might leave early this afternoon."

"I think we all have to go early anyway. Claire was saying 'her' over there is having a large meeting up here as the conference rooms are closed. She said something about everyone leaving at four. From what I can gather, its quite an important meeting."

"Is that so... " I looked at her quizzically. "Ok then, we work until three, that ok with you?" I smiled at her knowing she loved that idea. She nodded her answer back and headed out of my office.

The next couple of hours passed slowly and I often found myself looking out at Fran's office. Claire spent most of her time in there and only occasionally she left for one thing or another. I made my way to the vending machine, in need of another hot drink. Standing there waiting, I inhaled a familiar scent, tinged with the orient. I felt her close to me, then our shoulders brushed together. She leant her head towards my ear. "What fascinates you about Claire?" I felt her breath softly whisper on me. Again I was rendered speechless. She picked up on my inability. "Why have you found it difficult to speak to me today? You aren't usually this reserved with me. Something is definitely up with you!"

I didn't have an answer. I didn't even know an answer. There is no obvious reason that this young woman has the ability to make me clam up around her. I blushed and hesitantly turned to her. "I don't know..." It's all I could say. It was either that or not saying anything. I had to say something. I reached for my tea and hastily made my way back to my office. I felt her gaze follow me, piercing through my back and reach deep within me. I assumed she had that wicked grin on her face. It was the grin that I had seen far too much of already today. I shut the door behind me, hoping it would cut me off from her glare.

I sat at my desk and checked over the schedule for next week and placed little yellow note-its over the documents that I wanted Katie to amend over the weekend. Just as I finished them and placed them on the corner of my desk she walked in and smiled at me. She picked the pile of papers up and looked at me with hope in her eyes. "Is it still ok for me leave... it's three o'clock?"

"Yes course it is, I can't believe it's that time already." I pointed at the papers in her hand. "Well, you could always stay and do those now, you'll be finished by three thirty or you can take them with you and do them over the weekend... your choice!" I smiled at her teasingly.

She chuckled. "I'll take them!" She then leant forward and kissed me on the cheek and waved her goodbyes as she exited the office, leaving me with thoughts of her, like she always does. She is very special and has such an endearing quality about her. She too, is younger than myself, a lot younger!

Fran's voice broke my thoughts as she poked her head through the doorway. "I hope you don't mind clearing out in a while. I know you haven't had much to do today. Work seems to be the last thing on your mind!" She giggled knowing damn well I had been distracted for most of the day.

This time not feeling quite so backed into a corner, I replied. "I don't mind. It has been quiet today. I could have stayed home if I really thought about it. Fridays are usually quiet." There was a pause for a few seconds then I thought, sod it I will ask her what she's planning. "So what's going on? I can't say I agree with clearing your colleagues out because you have a meeting." I raised an eyebrow as I said the last word. "If it was another day of the week, I would have flatly refused." I felt good that I appeared to be back to my confidant self and I do believe she was a little taken aback at what I had said. She looked blankly at me then disappeared from the door, not answering my question.

I hadn't seen Claire for a while and Fran didn't appear to be watching out for her. She was obviously on an errand. I decided to take a wander, stopping off at the ladies before venturing off any further. The bathroom was situated on the first floor of the building. I caught the lift down and hurried a little way to the toilet. As I left the bathroom I saw the young girl with a large case and a carrier bag. She was waiting for the lift, and appeared to be struggling with the fastener on the case. I made my way towards her, my heels tapping on the floor. I stood there for a few seconds as she was bending down to the case. I saw her head turn to my shoes and felt her eyes rise up my stockings. She straightened herself up and looked up at me. In my heels I was about four inches taller than her.

"Are you ok... you seem to be struggling?"

"I'm fine, Madam. Just waiting for the lift, it seems to be taking forever." I couldn't help but feel a slight stirring at her addressing me as Madam. "I have to be back upstairs within five minutes. She will kill me otherwise..."

"I think that's a bit severe don't you? What is all this stuff anyway?" At this point Claire became rather guarded and held on to the case and the bag tighter. "I can help you if you want!"

I could see she was hesitant. "Ok, it's just that when she says a time I know I have to be there. Its her way I suppose." She smiled meekly.

I took the bags from her and seconds later the lift ascended and opened its doors. We both hurried into the confined space and I rested the bag on the floor. The doors closed and the lift jolted causing the bag to topple over and expose some of its contents. Claire gasped and I looked at her, a deep blush forming on her skin. It then dawned on me what kind of relationship the two of them had. I swiftly reached to the side of her, startling her in the process as my hand thumped on the large red button behind her. She froze. I smiled as I moved closer into her. "I won't say a word to anyone, on one condition..."

She was now leaning against the side of the lift. Her eyes met mine as I stared harder into her. Within seconds her head lowered. I moaned quietly as I placed my finger under her chin and tilted her head up to face me. Unbeknown to Claire and of course, Fran, I am usually dominant, despite what's been going on today and have dabbled in domination and submission on many an occasion. I wouldn't necessarily class myself as a full time Mistress but when I feel the need to have a willing young slut, or an unwilling slut at my feet, the opportunity does not get passed up. I can now see why Fran has this young woman. Her piercing blue eyes have a pleading look about them. When you know what to look for, the eyes give it away. The way they fall just before the head lowers; it's such a gift. And now I have those eyes, looking deep into mine. She swallows hard, picking up the courage to speak. "What's the condition?"

Lowering my hand from her worried face she yelped and jumped at my touch as my fingers brushed over her breast. "What do we have here?" Before she answered I eased the case from her clenched fist and placed it on the floor. She inhaled deeply and whimpered as my fingers returned to her breast.

"Please don't touch me!" I began to unbutton her thick, loose shirt. "Please, I have to be upstairs. I'm in trouble if I keep her waiting." I opened her shirt and pulled it back over her shoulders. I chuckled at her uneasiness and her obvious embarrassment as to what my eyes fell upon. She was wearing a black lace peephole bra and attached to her distended nipples were clamps.

"So this is what you wear under these frumpy clothes everyday. How long have you had them on for? Looks like it has been quite a while!" I flicked the clamp and she whined again. "Are you going to answer me or am I going to have to keep flicking?"

"After lunch... she put them on after lunch. Ahhh please... no!" Another sharp intake of breath came from her as I pulled the clamp. "Ohh god, don't do it anymore, please..." Her breaths were now short and her whimpers now came in quick succession. I took the clamp between my finger and thumb and began to slowly unscrew it. "No! Please, you can't, please no... ohhh shit!" Her head hit the side of the lift and as I freed the clamp from her throbbing nipple, her knees began to give way. "God... No... I can't... " I quickly moved my hand under her flowing skirt and went to cup her pussy. My fingers immediately slipped between her moist lips as my thumb caught on lacy material.

"You kinky little bitch, wearing crutchless knickers to work!" Her faced flushed more and was now a deep red colour. A film of sweat coated her blemished skin.

"She, she told me to wear them. We have to stop..." She pleaded. I pressed my finger into her slick folds and felt her engorged clit. I pulsed my finger on it, adding pressure each time. Her abundant juices covered my hand as it moved back and forth along her swollen lips. Within seconds her hips began to jerk and her pussy tightened around my fingers. Her clit began to swell more and her climbing gasps filled the lift. "Uhhh... God... Stop... STOP..." I added more pressure to her clit, rubbing it frantically. Her knees buckled and her pussy fell harder into my palm.

"You like disobeying your Mistress, don't you?" I smirked.

"NO... Ahhh... Please... Stop..." I squeezed her clit hard and felt her pussy pulse violently in my hand. "Ohhhh... NO... NO... OHH GODDD..."

Claire fell to the floor in a panting heap. Barely audible moans escaped from her as she recovered. I moved closer and stood over her. "Aren't you a naughty slut for your Mistress?"

She looked up at me, her begging eyes were pleading at me. "Please... she mustn't know... don't tell her!" I lowered my hand and helped her get up. She straightened out her skirt and began to button her shirt back up. I moved her hands away and put my hand inside her shirt and located the dangling clamp. A cold stare passed between us as I took her nipple between my finger and thumb. She grimaced as I placed the clamp back on her sensitive nipple. "Ohhh god..." I screwed it tighter and tighter. "Too tight, ohhh, too.... " She paused as I unscrewed it a little and an expression of relief covered her flushed face. I finished buttoning up her shirt then traced my finger up her cleavage, tracing it up her neck then to her mouth. I pressed my finger onto her lips knowing she could smell herself and she slowly parted her lips, welcoming my fragranced finger into her mouth. She began to moan as her tongue twirled around my finger. I waited for her to start to fall again then with my other hand I thumped the button on the wall, startling her as the lift jolted and began its ascension to our floor.

"Don't say a word when this lift opens. I'll explain the delay." I reached into my pocket for a stray stick of chewing gum. "Here, eat this... and the condition young lady is that when you see me go into my office, you tell YOUR Mistress that I have left the building. You got that?"

She hesitantly shook her head and whispered her answer. "Yes... ok, thank you Madam!"

The doors to the lift opened and we both walked towards our offices. Fran boldly exited hers and shouted at Claire. "You're fifteen minutes late... where the fuck have you been? In here NOW!" She pointed at her office and Claire briskly walked ahead of me. Fran then scowled at me. "And why the hell are you carrying the bag?"

"Claire was struggling as she waited for the lift so I offered to help. Then as we passed the second floor the lift stopped between floors." Fran then walked towards me and grabbed the bag. "I'll be out of here in a minute, just gonna pick some papers up from my office. Have a good meeting!" I smiled and casually walked away from her, taking a casual glance over my shoulder as I entered my office.

I opened the small window that ran the length of my office window and partially shut the blinds. I took some tape from the dispenser and made my way to the door. I turned the knob enabling the latch to disappear into the door and placed the strip of tape over it and pushed the door closed. I sat on the unit in the corner, a foot or so from the partially opened blinds that covered the window but in earshot of any noise on the office floor. I sat there waiting for any movement across the floor for about fifteen minutes. Claire appeared cautiously from Fran's office door. She tentatively looked towards my door and carried on slowly walking towards the open main doors of our floor. She attached a sign to the front and closed them, locking all three of us in.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Games

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds