• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Maria, Maria

Maria, Maria

Mrs. Teresa Cherry sat in my office as we discussed her case. At that time, I had my Columbus office at Mound and High, and I was doing volume Domestic Relations work. I can't recall how Mrs. Cherry became a client, but I can recall that she was a divorce client and a Filipino. It was a mild joke that she went by "Terry Cherry", she wasn't a dancer. Her husband was Mike Cherry, and, as an army sergeant, he had married Terry when he was stationed in the Philippines. Their divorce case was not significant - certainly not worth writing about. But when it came round for her final divorce hearing, Mrs. Cherry needed a witness. As her witness she brought with her another Filipino woman, her friend Maria. The hearing was set for an early December day that was seasonably cold.

We all met in Court that morning, in the old Municipal Court building that housed the Divorce Court for years. Terry and her friend were standing outside the courtroom, and Terry waived at me as I approached. The first thing Terry did was introduce me to her friend Maria. I was magnetically and immediately drawn to Maria, who stood out as the focal point in a very crowded hallway. She was a very attractive woman, well dressed, and a shapely 5'3. I'd guess her weight at a light 105 pounds. She wore a white button front blouse, through which I noticed her nice chest, linked to a tiny waist. Black heels with tight navy blue slacks highlighted her small firm butt. Long curly black hair ran half way down her back. Maria was as much Spanish as Filipino, a cross resulting from the 300 year Spanish rule over the Philippines. She had a Eurasian look about her flawless face; high cheekbones, deep set eyes, light smooth skin.

While we rehearsed for our hearing, I asked if the two women had any celebration plans after Terry's divorce was finalized. I offered to take them to lunch, and they accepted. An hour later we were all in Terry's van, heading to an Asian restaurant at the corner of Grandview Avenue and old Scioto River Road. Terry drove, and I chatted with Maria. I wanted to know more about her. I soon learned that she was 28 years old. Maria was fluent in several languages; she spoke Spanish, dialects of Filipino, Japanese, Chinese, a little French and American English. She was no dumb bimbo. Now I'm no slouch myself, I keep in shape, I am 6' 1, 185 pounds. And I am a handsome guy of Italian heritage - good looks and appearance mean a lot to me.

Once inside the restaurant, our conversation drifted into mild flirtation. Then Maria told me that she was married, which surprised me, but that she was bored with her husband. She went on about how excitement was missing from her life. The gals drank a few exotic drinks - I had a Tsing Chao or two - then we finished our meals and left the restaurant.

On the way back to my office, Maria was boldly flirting with me. We sat together on a bench seat in the back of the van while Terry drove. Maria claimed it was cold, and she asked me to put my arms around her. Then she let me put my hands on her breasts and her butt as I held her and kissed her. Maria became excited as we hugged, and I did too. With Terry listening, she told me that she wanted to have an affair, and asked me if I would have an affair with her. Yes, I have been picked up many times, but no one, especially not a beautiful stranger, ever asked me that before. I didn't know if she was drunk, or horny, or teasing me. I gave her tits a good feel as I wondered if I would ever see her again.

"Maria," I said, "will you come back tomorrow and see me? We can meet in my office and go to lunch."

Maria responded, "Sure, I would like that", and we agreed that she would meet me around 1:00, at my office in Columbus, the following day.

I was impressed with her promptness. At precisely 1:00 Maria arrived in the reception area, and she introduced herself to my secretary Kelly. I came out of my office to see her standing there. Maria was dressed for the occasion. My tongue swelled at the sight of her. She wore brown spiked heels, tight slacks that kissed her crotch, and a tight button up blouse that allowed her boobs to poke through the spaces between the buttons. Kelly took one quick glance at her, figured the scene out, and then told the two of us that she would be taking a long break for lunch. I led Maria into my office as Kelly left.

"Wow, thanks for coming" I said. "You look great".

"Thank you" she replied, blushing a little, embarrassed by the situation she was getting into. She sat down in an office chair. Myself, instead of sitting behind my desk, I sat in the chair next to her. Light jazz was playing on the office stereo.

"Yesterday, were you serious about wanting an affair, or were you fooling me?" I asked.

She cast a hard stare at me and said, "I don't know, I don't know what I want. My husband hasn't made love to me in over a year. Imagine that, a year. But I have never cheated on him. A year is a long time. I look myself in the mirror and I wonder why. Is it my hair? My perfume? I doubt everything about myself. I want to know someone, I want to love someone. I feel so unappreciated."

"He must be blind" I shot back. "You are a beautiful woman."

Maria smiled at me as I complimented her.

"Stand up and let me admire you."

Maria stood up for me, and moved for me in front of me. She was Eurasian eye candy as she danced across the floor. I rose from the chair and put my arms around her, I spun her around slowly, and I kissed her on the mouth. She was shy at first, hesitant, a real stranger in unknown territory.

"You weren't teasing me yesterday, were you?" I asked.

"A little bit. But I am here in your arms now," she said.

My hands found their way across her breasts, which were held firm in a 36C bra, and then my hands went down to her tight fanny. We kissed as I felt her, though she was motionless in my arms. She was not fighting me off, not in any way. It was as if I could do with her as I pleased. So I started to have my way with her, as they used to say. I unbuttoned her blouse and massaged her breasts, first through her bra, and then I pushed her bra cups down and felt her bare. Maria was the first Asian woman that I had been with, and I was surprised at the darkness of her nipples, which contrasted against her white skin. I took her small hands and I place them on my crotch, where my cock was getting hard. Next I unzipped my fly, and I told Maria to kneel down.

Surprisingly, because I didn't know where this was going either, Maria got on her knees in front of me. But as she did, she was trembling. Things were happening fast, she'd only been in my office 5 minutes, she'd only known me one day. I pulled my penis out, put her hand on it, but she would hardly even look at it. There knelt this beautiful woman in front of me, her blouse open, with her hand on my cock. She tried to move her mouth on me, she lightly brushed her face against my cock, but she couldn't - or at least wouldn't - take my dick in her mouth.

"I've never done this," she looked up at me and said. "I've never sucked a man. I'm sorry, I just can't do it."

"What do you mean?" I said. "You're married. Are you telling me you don't give head to your husband?"

"I have never sucked him, or anyone else," she replied. "When we did make love, it was always dark and under the covers. I have never had my face this close to any man's penis before."

"Then how would you have an affair with me, Maria? Oral sex is a normal part of foreplay. It's one of the ways that lovers get each other aroused. Will you arouse me?" I asked.

With that remark she went silent. She didn't know what to do.

I dropped to the floor next to her, and I put my arms on her again. We embraced and kissed, and as our tongues met she began responding back to me. I lightly laid her back on the oriental rug in front of my desk. She didn't speak, but she didn't object. I unfastened her slacks and began pulling them down to her knees, and when she said nothing, I slipped off one high heal and pulled her slacks off of one leg. Maria had on nice gold panties that matched her bra. I pulled down my own pants and underwear, my cock was ready. Then I moved up on my knees, with my hard cock close to her face, and I put my hand behind her head and guided her mouth toward my penis.

She objected. "I can't. Really, I can't."

I admit that, at that moment, I was mildly upset with Maria. I reached for her panties and pulled them off her bare leg, knocking her other heel off. Then I leaned back and took my time examining her nearly nude, and oh so beautiful body, with her tits and pussy exposed to me. In her shyness, she would not let her eyes meet mine. I moved between her legs, and with Maria under me I spread her legs apart. Without waiting for any further objections, I guided my hard cock into her pussy. As I entered her, I lifted myself up on my arms, so I could watch my cock going into her, and so that I could see her under me. I worked my dick in slowly, a little at a time, and then I watched her face as I stuck my cock all the way in her. I ground into her, back and forth, side to side, corkscrew moves, and I stretched her Filipino pussy wide and deep. I grabbed her wrists and held them over her head as I pumped her. She was quite tight - I believed her remark that she hadn't been fucked in a year. Her vaginal walls kept hold of my shaft, but she didn't offer many wiggles back. Within a few minutes, I felt myself ejaculating inside her, and I felt really good. After resting on her, I rose and sat back down in my office chair, looking down at the freshly fucked Maria at my feet.

Maria stood up, reaching for her clothes, and slowly dressed herself. I watched as she pulled her panties up, and then her slacks. I watched as she lifted her bra back over her tits. Then she looked at me almost tearfully.

"I am sorry," she said. "I will be better for you next time."

"It's ok, that was very good," I said.

Hell, I expected her to be angry with me, angry because I went ahead and fucked her. But she didn't mind that one bit. Apparently she just wasn't ready to suck my cock.

"Come on" she said. "I owe you a lunch. Where would you like to go? I'll need to get some money from the bank, so let's get going."

In a short while we were standing in line at the Fifth Third Bank on High Street. I was rubbing Maria's ass, thinking that my semen was inside her and that it was probably oozing onto her gold panties. I looked down and noticed that she had put her shoes on the wrong feet! Then she took me to The Court of Small Clams, a fine restaurant near my office. We enjoyed a glass of wine while waiting for our food, and we talked more.

"I am not much at making love," she said. "I am so sorry for my behavior. I promise that I will get better at pleasing you."

Myself, I was confused. I had heard things about Asian women, about how dedicated they are to their males, but Maria's attention was unexpected, an enjoyable surprise.

"When I was young, 15, my parents lied about my age and I was married off to a US soldier. We were poor. I had been sold, or so I thought. He was nearly 50, and I was a virgin. Sure, I slept with him, and he was kind and gentle to me. But we only had sex a couple of times and it was terrible. He brought me back with him to the US, and once here, I divorced him."

"Then I met my husband, who is the only other man in my life that I have had sex with, until today. My husband is a born again Christian, he's joined that cult called the World Harvest Church in Pickerington, and he doesn't believe in sex for pleasure. Today was the first time that I have tried sex for pleasure."

Frankly I hadn't realized the significance of the day for her. My mind had said that she was just another housewife fuck, and that I was a lucky guy. Now I wasn't so sure. Maria insisted on paying for the lunch, and it was an elaborate lunch. I was overwhelmed. Then she asked about seeing me again. She wanted to get together on Friday, later the same week. I said ok. She also asked if there was anything that I liked, anything that she could do for me.

I said "silk."

At 1:00 on Friday, she was in my office, talking to Kelly. This time there was no need for introductions. Maria asserted herself as my new lover. Kelly recognized that Maria was there to fuck me, so once again, Kelly left for a long lunch. Maria walked into my office and shut the door behind her.

She looked nothing short of fantastic. Her hair was pinned up, and she wore a knee length tan Chinese silk dress, hose and matching heels. The dress had a square collar that wrapped around her neck, and it buttoned down the front. "Wow" I thought, "a truly beautiful woman."

"Well, you like?" she said. Then she moved around a bit showing off and smiling. It must have taken her hours to dress.

"Are those buttons functional?"

With that question she proceeded to undo the buttons, from top to bottom, as if she was taking off a coat. Under the dress she wore a matching tan teddy, tight enough to squeeze her breasts high. The teddy latched to tan thigh highs, and the thong panty portion had clip snaps that pulled tight on her pussy.

I walked over and put my arms around her. "Yes, I do like your outfit, I like it very much." Removing the dress from her shoulders, I place it over an office chair. She undid her hair and let it fall down across her breasts.

"I am happy that you are pleased with me," she said.

We leaned against each other and kissed for a few minutes, standing in my office, she in her heels and teddy and me in a suit. I felt her tits, and felt her firm bare ass. Her hand touched my crotch and I knew that she was ready. Placing my hands on her shoulders, she caught the hint and knelt down in front of me. I unzipped my fly, loosened my pants and boxers, and drew out my cock. Maria touched my hard dick and looked up at me, smiling. She ran her tongue around my cock head, up and down my shaft, and then took my penis in her mouth and started sucking. There was no holding back, no hesitation. It was mildly clumsy at first, as we grew comfortable with it. I sat back on the office chair and Maria knelt between my legs and slowly sucked me, her head bobbing up and down. With her right hand she formed an O circle, with her thumb and forefinger, as she jerked the shaft of my cock. With her left hand she gently massaged my balls, all the while with her mouth sucking the head of my penis. Once started, she coordinated her sucking and her hand jerking very well. After a few minutes of ecstasy, I felt myself getting ready to cum. My pump was being primed, and my balls were tightening up. I pushed the back of Maria's head all the way down my cock and I ejaculated in her mouth. I held her head while I finished squirting and I whispered "swallow" in her ear. She swallowed every bit, and continued sucking my dick as I went soft.

"Maria. That was really good. How did you learn?"

"From the TV," she said. "I got a blow job movie and watched it while my husband was gone, and I practiced on pealed bananas. Then I watched the movie again. I tried to do what the women did on the video, and they were all wearing thigh highs and heels, so I tried that too. You like?"

"Yes, very much. You are wonderful," I said. "What do you think? Do you like sucking my penis?"

"Well, it's not so bad."

I stood up and motioned for her to sit on the chair. Sunlight was cutting across the room, and I positioned Maria so that the sunbeam shone directly on her. I lowered the straps on the teddy, pulling it down to show her nipples. She was so attractive as the sunshine beamed on her like a spotlight. I unclipped the crotch of the teddy and pulled it up, exposing her trimmed pussy. Then I opened her legs and had her sit in front of me, with her legs spread wide on the office chair, heels still on.

"Please stay that way for a moment, I have some things to do," I said to her. Next I sat behind my desk and returned a few phone calls, all the while staring at this nude beauty with her legs spread posing for me.

After 10 minutes of staring and pretending to work, I felt rejuvenated. I went back to the chair next to her.

"Maria" I said "I want to make love to you now. Please take my cock in your mouth again and get me ready for you".

Maria knelt between my legs as I sat on the chair. She took my penis in her mouth and after a few seconds she had sucked me hard.

"Maria, I want you on top of me. Climb here and kneel on the chair. Put one knee on each side of me."

Maria did as I asked, following my instructions and positioning herself over my hard dick.

"Now lower your pussy onto my cock. Use your hand to slip it inside of you."

Maria slipped me in, she lifted her butt up and she dropped it down. Right away she was comfortable with it; she genuinely enjoyed this position. She bent back so that she was perpendicular to me, then she moved forward and thrust a boob into my mouth. There must have been more on that video, I thought to myself. I squeezed her bare tits, pinching her nipples and pulling on them. Her dark nipples hardened and projected over a half inch. Maria rode me for thirty minutes till I sent my seeds up into her. After I came, she lowered her face to mine and held me close.

"That was the first time," she said, "that I have fucked on top of a man."

We rested that way for a few minutes until we heard the office door open. My secretary Kelly had returned from lunch. Maria got off me, reached for her dress, and stood behind the chair to put her dress on. I stood up and stopped her, holding the dress open in front. Then I folded the bra sections of the teddy in, under her boobs, so that it would support her but still allow her breasts to be bare. I told Maria not to clip the panty portion of the teddy, and to only fasten those buttons in the middle of her dress. The dress then formed an open front, which, from a certain angle, provided ample view of Maria's tits and of panty-less pussy.

"Maria," I said, "let's go over to the City Center for lunch. We can eat at Mark Pi's, they have some excellent Lo Mein dishes. It's only a short walk from my office."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Maria, Maria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds