• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt May

Aunt May

123

About five summers ago I was working as a lifeguard at the 'Y' after graduation. While walking home one Friday evening I noticed an unknown car parked in front of my parents' house. This wasn't really all that unusual since my mother made leather goods for mad money and sometimes buyers would come and purchase her entire stock.

I walked in and announced myself but I there was no answer. I knew my Dad wasn't home yet because his car wasn't there. I figured Mom had to be out back with whoever it was. I walked through the house and out to the back porch.

"Hey! Jack, look who came to visit!" Mom said, as she pointed to a woman sitting in a lounge chair, wearing sunglasses, and drinking a beer.

It took me a moment to figure out who it was, and then it hit me. "Aunt May!"

My mother (Virginia) was the oldest child in her family. She had six brothers and sisters and May was the youngest of the bunch. There was a large gap in ages between Mom and her next closest sibling, something around 15 years. I was Mom's only kid and she gave birth to me when she was quite young. As a result, May was only three years older than me. I hadn't seen her since I was 15, three years ago.

My mother was still a good-looking woman for being in her mid 40's. She and my aunts and uncles resembled my Grandmother. All except for May, that is. She resembled my Grandfather. Her face reminded me of Melissa Joan Hart. Sadly, both Nana and Grand Pop had been dead for three years at that point and I missed them both very much.

"Jack, I told you I'd rather that you didn't call me that," she said, while taking off her sunglasses. "It makes me feel old," she said and pouted at me.

"Sorry."

She did have a point. We played together as kids just as if we were cousins rather than aunt and nephew. Calling her 'Aunt' came from my Mother who insisted on the formality.

"Go get yourself changed, Jack. Your father will be home soon and he's bringing steaks. You've got grill duty, so get your stuff together," Mom said, as she jerked her thumb at me to get going.

As I walked away, I heard May say, "You got yourself a hunk for a son there, Ginny. Jack was kind of scrawny the last time I saw him. He looks just like Daryl and you know how I always had a crush on your hubby."

"Yeah, he's all grown up now. I'm so thankful he turned out to be a good kid." She fell silent and looked up a moment. Then she changed the subject "So did you find out how long you're going to need to stay with us?"

"Probably 7 to 10 days. The new apartment just isn't going to be ready before then. I didn't count on the lease on my old place running out before the new one was ready. All my stuff is in storage except the suitcases. Are you sure you want me to stay here? I can get a room at Motel 6."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," said Mom. "Look, you and Jack always got along real well. Try to find out what the deal is with him and girls."

"What do you mean?" asked May, suddenly concerned.

"As in there aren't any. He never goes out with them and the only girls that call here are wrong numbers."

"I'll see what I can do. Besides," said May, "I've got a favor to repay him."

"And what would that be?" Mom asked.

"It's between the two of us," said May. "You wouldn't understand anyway."

"Well you might owe him a second favor when you to get eat one of the steaks he makes. He is a natural with the grill" said Mom.

"Then I'll just have to repay both."

That jogged my memory.

* * *

When May and I were both little, my mother used to baby-sit us both to give Nana a break.

From the time I was about 11, my parents started using May to baby-sit me. She was cute right from the beginning. She had long dark blonde hair, tall for her age and hazel eyes. She also matured rather young as well. You would have sworn she was 16 looking at her. One time when I was about 13, I had gone to bed and May had gone to get a shower. (She usually just stayed over if she baby-sat. After all, she was family and lived in the same school district as us. All May had to do was catch the bus.) The dog had started to bark like crazy downstairs, so I decided to go let him out. As I went down the hall, the bathroom door opened, and May bumped right into me. The towel she had on fell off, and there she stood in all her glory. We almost banged heads trying to pick up the towel. We both said "Sorry", and continued on in the direction we were headed. By the time I was letting the dog out, the reality of what had happened started to sink in. I had never seen a naked girl before. It wasn't even a good look either because we were both so startled when it happened, but it was a look nonetheless.

The next day I apologized to her again. She looked at me a moment and then just shrugged her shoulders. "It's no big deal, Jack. There're so many people in Nana's house that sooner or later you bump into somebody naked. It happens all the time."

'Not in my house,' I thought. To me it was a very big deal. Unfortunately, history did not repeat itself. That lone incident fueled many wanking sessions.

By the time I turned 15, I was watching myself when my parents went out. On one such summer evening, my parents came back after 10 minutes because my Mom had forgotten something. She found me out back by the pool smoking grass.

I received a big time grounding. No TV, video games, radio or phone till school started back up.

The worst thing was I couldn't go swimming in our pool. In other words, I was basically a prisoner for the summer.

A couple weeks after the incident, my parents wanted to go out but they didn't trust me, so they called in 18 year old May. I was looking forward to seeing her, but May said she would only do it if her boyfriend Terry could be there. My parents agreed, much to my disappointment. By then, May had matured into a great looking woman. She didn't seem so tall anymore but her body had filled out nicely.

The evening progressed. I stayed in my room reading until about 11:00 and decided to raid the refrigerator. I could hear the TV playing as I walked down the stairs. I peeked around the stair wall but I didn't see them and they weren't in the kitchen either. I started to think that they might have gotten bold and were in my parent's room but they weren't there either. That left only one place left to look, out back.

The short hall that led to the back porch was dark. Rather than bursting my way on to the porch I decided to quietly peak first. I didn't want to embarrass them if they were doing more than discussing politics.

There was Aunt May giving Terry a blowjob. Their clothes lay scattered on the floor around them. I wanted to go right back into the house, not wanting to startle them, but they seemed totally oblivious of my presence. So I watched.

Terry had his eyes closed and was obviously enjoying himself. The only noise I heard came from my Aunt as she sucked and slurped at his cock. I pried my eyes away from the action long enough to check out the kneeling body that had been the fuel of my fantasies for the last three years.

Her skin was pale, a cute tight ass and D sized tits with rose-colored erect nipples that swayed in time to her sucking.

Terry started to gasp. May pulled his cock out of her mouth just in time to receive five quick blasts of spunk. Her face was covered with cum. She started feeling around the floor for a towel, unable to see because her eyes were spunked shut. I decided it was time for a stealthy retreat.

I had new wanking fuel.

A couple weeks later the same situation came up. This time she was with a guy named Brad. 11:00 came and it was time for another "refrigerator raid". As I came down the stairs I could again hear the TV playing. I peeked into the living room and this time they were there. They were seated on the sofa on the far side of the room looking at the TV. They could have seen me if they bothered to turn and look, but they were busy as May was giving Brad a handjob. Her blouse was open and her boobs were again bouncing with the tempo. I must have been psychic in my timing because I no sooner focused on what was transpiring when Brad sent four big ropes of spunk onto the coffee table and a few shorter ones on the rug. May got a tissue, wiped him off, and gave him a pat. She started to get up and I tried to pull back into the stairway, but I didn't make it in time. Our eyes locked for a moment.

"Shit!" I whispered as I turned and headed up the steps.

"Shit!" I heard her say.

I went back to my room and shut the door. I had no idea what was coming next. Did people walk into each other in these situations at Nana's house too?

Around midnight I heard a knock on my door. I didn't answer. "Jack, can I talk to you a minute, please?" she asked meekly.

"Come in." I said.

She opened the door and stood in front of where I was seated on the bed. A very long period of silence passed. I noticed she had changed into a nightgown that covered her from the neck to the floor. I'm pretty sure it was my Mom's.

She broke the silence first. "Do you want to talk about it or do you just want an apology?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say.

"Come on Jack, say something. Anything. Let me know where we stand on this."

"I guess you really like this guy a lot." I said.

"Not really," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "There are a lot of guys I see. Brad's just one of them."

"Do you do this with all your boyfriends?"

"I'm not sure if I should be talking about this. Why do you want to know?" she asked.

"I just want to know."

She thought about it a few seconds and then said, "I like to go after all my girlfriends' boyfriends. I like to think of them as conquests. Once I've seduced them I turn them loose. You know, kind of like 'mission accomplished'. Most don't want to be dropped and they try real hard to keep me as their girlfriend. I don't want a steady boyfriend."

"Do you like doing what you do to them?" I asked still looking up at her.

"Sure. I like seeing the funny expressions on their faces and the weird sounds they make. It goes along with the conquest."

"Have you gone all the way?"

"Boy, you really have a lot of questions," she said.

I waited.

"Okay. No I have never gone all the way. I let them play with my boobs," she said, as she pointed to her chest. "If they insist, I let them look down there but nothing else. Some guys just need to see it. I'm still a 'virgin' down there."

"Does Nana know about this?"

"No, she doesn't."

"What about Mom?"

"Ginny, ah, your Mom, kind of knows. She was my age once too. You still haven't told me where we stand on this yet. Is this going to be a problem?"

I thought for a minute, trying to think what to say. I felt sorry for spying on her and sorry that she caught me. But I just couldn't get the image of her body out of my head and her ability to nonchalantly make her boyfriends cum.

"May, do you remember a few years ago when we bumped into each other in the hall?" I asked.

She gave me a blank stare for a few moments and then nodded her head "Yes."

"Ever since that night, all I ever think about is that accidental encounter. You're the only naked girl I've ever seen."

She was silent for a minute. Then she said "I'm sorry if I messed you up. It was just an accident."

"You didn't mess me up. I just want to see your body again. This time I'd like more than just a glimpse."

She folded her arms and said, "I don't think so."

"I doubt that Nana would want to hear about tonight." I said.

"No way, Jack!" she shouted, determinedly.

"All right." I said. I rolled over on the bed and closed my eyes as if to sleep.

"Jack."

Snore.

"Jack!"

"Yes?" I said as I sat back up.

"OK. You win. But only for a minute and no touching," she said.

I laid back down and started to 'snore'.

"All right, all right! But no touching down there and don't take too long. Your Mom will be back soon."

She reached around to the back of her neck and started to undo the string.

"You know, I really don't want to do this. You're my nephew and you're underage. None of the boys I see are underage. Are you sure there isn't another way to keep this story to yourself?" she pleaded.

"I don't think so." I said adjusting my pants as things were beginning to get cramped down there.

She looked up at the ceiling and continued to fiddle with the string. Suddenly she stopped and looked down at me. "How about a counter offer?" she asked.

I didn't want to hear that. All I wanted was to see naked girl. I looked into her eyes and I started to see just how conflicted she was about this.

"Let's hear it." I said disappointedly.

"I really don't have a problem with you being related to me. It's the fact that your only 15. If this gets out, the family will kill me and the authorities will lock me up and throw away the key. What's worse, getting caught for this, or fooling around on a date? I'd rather not get caught with either," she said, still holding the strings to the gown.

"What's the offer?" I asked.

"How about, in exchange for your silence, I up the reward, but payment's withheld till you turn 18?"

"Why should I let you off the hook, right now? A bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush," I said smugly, obviously in the driver's seat.

"If you agree to it, I'll do to you what I do to my boyfriends."

That got my full attention, but it was soon replaced with suspicion.

"How do I know this is a legitimate offer?" I asked with hooded eyes.

"I promise you. Have I ever broken a promise to you? I will repay you the first real opportunity after you turn 18."

I thought for a minute. This was a tough one. "Any chance of a quick peek?" I asked.

"You can have one or the other, not both. I thought I was giving you a no-brainer here," she said.

"OK. I'll take the offer," I said reluctantly.

I was sure I was letting a once in a lifetime situation slip through my fingers, but I just couldn't bring myself to make her do something she didn't want to. I knew deep down this deal was never going to be completed.

She retied the nightgown, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "I won't forget, Jack. Just make sure you keep up your end of the bargain."

* * *

I cooked up a storm on the grill. Everyone seemed happy and full. It was evening now and getting dark, but it was still hot out. I changed into swim trunks and jumped into the pool. The other adults disappeared into the house. Usually my Mom will turn on the light by the pool with the switch in the porch if someone is out there. Just as the light went on, it popped just like a flash bulb. A couple minutes later she yelled from the porch that we were out of bulbs. "Do you want me to steal one from the living room?" she asked.

"Don't bother, I'm fine," I answered.

It was completely dark out now. There was a little ambient light coming from the porch. I just floated around, enjoying the quiet, thinking about May and the agreement we'd made. For all I knew, the "favor" she was referring to was the couple of times I took Nana's trash down for collection. Taking the trash down was May's job. If it was trash night and my family was visiting, I would do it for her and she would say, "I owe you one."

"So, you're going to be a college boy, huh?"

I was so startled that I almost choked. I had been day dreaming so hard that I hadn't notice May walk up to the side of the pool. She folded her arms on the side rail and rested her chin on them.

"Yeah, I start the last week of August." I coughed.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"No. Not at all, come on in. The water is pretty warm with the heat wave we're in. You could come out here at 3 in the morning and it'd still be warm."

She climbed the ladder and stood at the top. I could barely make out her silhouette against the stars. She lowered herself in the water and said, "You're right about it being warm."

She made a lap around the pool, and settled her self next to me against the wall of the pool.

"So how goes it, nephew?"

"You won't let me call you Aunt even though Mom wants me to, but you get to call me nephew?"

"Come on, Jack, lighten up. Let me have some fun. I'm just fooling around."

"Where's your new apartment going to be?" I asked, changing the subject.

"It's right over in Shelton, about 5 miles from here. It's in a new complex called 'The Everett House'. It's going to be real nice. You'll have to come see it after I move in. It's only about 10 minutes away. I got my certification as an x-ray technician last year and my new home is literally within walking distance to the lab."

The idea of being able to see May more often lifted my spirits even higher than they were already.

"Your Mom says that you're having a problem with girls. That's kind of hard to believe. You're a hunk and a lifeguard at the same time. I would think that you'd have trouble keeping your eyes on the pool with all the young chippies hanging around you."

"They're not my type," I said.

"What do mean, 'Not your type'?"

"I just haven't met any girls at school or the pool that I really like, that's all."

After a few seconds she asked, "Jack, are you gay?"

"No!"

"Good. I'd hate to think a hunk like you would have joined the other side."

"What about you? Anybody special?" I asked.

"I thought you knew me better than that. There's nothing serious going on, at least not on my part." She giggled.

I did know her well enough to know that she just winked at me, even if I couldn't see it.

Just then I heard my mother walking up to the pool. "I talked your father into taking me to see that movie I've been waiting for. There's a midnight show. You guys want to go?"

I knew exactly what movie she was talking about. It was a real tearjerker. You know, the kind where every major character winds up dying after a long and debilitating bout of something. I had a feeling that Dad didn't know what he was getting into.

"I'll pass." I said.

"Do I want to go?" whispered May into my ear.

"No." I whispered back.

"I think I'll pass too. Thanks for asking, Gin," said May.

"Suit yourselves. It's kind of a long movie. We won't be home before 3 or so. We'll see you both tomorrow."

"Good night, Mom."

"'Night, Ginny."

A few minutes later we heard the car start and drive away.

"So, how did you get so hunky, Jack?"

"I was tired of looking like Eric Forman so I started working out at the 'Y'. That's how I lucked into the lifeguard job."

She squeezed my biceps and shoulders. Then she ran her hands over my chest. "Very nice," she said, obviously impressed.

The suspense of whether she remembered the agreement was becoming unbearable. I did and I didn't want to know, but I didn't know how to bring it up. So I tried to circle the problem. She either already remembered or hopefully, she would momentarily.

"So, are you going to see any of these boyfriends in the next week or so? Mom and Dad go out a lot."

I figured that had to jog her memory.

"No, they don't know were I am and I don't want them to know," she said, as she continued to check out my muscles.

Her touching me was having a tremendous effect on me. I had to adjust my trunks.

I thought to myself, 'Come on May, give me a sign that you remember!'

"Come here. I just got to have a hug from a big hunk like you," she said.

I swam back from her as she floated toward me. I had no intentions of letting her feel the wood in my suit straining for freedom.

"Well, I guess that shows me where I stand in your grand scheme of things," she said, as she swam back to the ladder.

"May, it's not like that at all. I'm sorry. Come on. Stay in with me."

"Nope, I don't feel like it anymore," she said, as she climbed the ladder. As she started back to the porch she said, "Your Mom said I owed you one for the steak dinner. I tried to pay up and you blew it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt May

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds