• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Neighbor, My Teacher

My Neighbor, My Teacher

I was an 18-year-old senior in high school when my next door neighbor asked me if I would begin mowing her lawn. She was 39 years on and married. She and my Mom were best friends and she often told my Mom how handsome I was and how I would break some girls' hearts someday. Actually, I was very shy. I had never thought that I was attractive to the opposite sex.

When she suggested that I could make some extra money by doing yard work, etc, I jumped at the opportunity. She told me that she would pay me $40 per week to mow her loan and extra if anything else was required.

I had always admired her sexy body. She was no Barbie Doll, having a few extra pounds but her curves were definitely well placed. The first time that I had masturbated was after seeing her sunbathing in her back yard. She had been sunbathing by her pool, face down with her top unfastened. I got my binoculars out and focused her nice round ass and moved up admiring the edge of her breast squeezed out from under her chest. When she sat up to fasten her top, her large breasts where fully exposed. I watched as she covered them with her top. I had a raging hard on by this time and I went to my bed and stroked my cock until I spewed cum out on to the carpet. I was surprised by the amount of cum and distance that I shot off. I ran to the bathroom and got wash clothes and towels to clean the mess that I had made before my Mom could see what I had done.

I masturbated many times with the image of her naked breasts exposed to me. . After I had mowed her lawn the first time I went to her door and rang the bell.

"Just a second, let me get decent." She shouted.

She opened the door and was wearing a terry robe and a towel wrapped around her head. My cock began to swell in the brief shorts that I was wearing when I saw her cleavage in the opening of her robe. I could remember the image that I had seen when I watched her. She could see my eyes focused on her large breasts, but did nothing to hide them from my view.

"Come in and let me get my purse," she said. "Would you like a drink of water?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I replied, looking for any excuse to stay.

She came back with her purse and carrying two glasses of water. She sat the glasses down on the coffee table while she searched in her purse. She pulled two twenties out and reached to stuff them in my pocket. Her hand reached deeply and brushed my semi hard cock. Her hand lingered there for more than a few seconds causing my cock to swell even more. She was obviously amused that she could have that effect on me.

"Have a seat and enjoy your water," she said, invitingly, as she sat down and patted the couch beside her.

I sat beside her trying to avoid staring at the widening opening in her robe. "Where is Mr. Anderson?" I asked.

"Oh, he is at the club playing golf. He won't be home for hours," she replied

Now it was her that stared at the bulge in my shorts. I shifted nervously. I was embarrassed that I could not control my urges.

She made small talk about my classes and what I planned to do after high school. All the while she was stroking the back of my neck with her fingers. They worked their way down to my bicep and squeezed my hard muscles.

"You have a gorgeous body," she said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Anderson, I like yours, too," I said nervously.

"I am sure that you have had lots of girls. You couldn't be interested and a fat old broad like me," She said inquisitively.

"Don't say that about yourself." I said. "You are one of the sexiest ladies that I know!"

"Have you had sex with a girl before?" she asked.

"No, Ma'am," I confessed, embarrassed that she would ask such a question.

"But, I am sure that you have masturbated, haven't you?"

My face must have turned two shades of red when I admitted that I had.

She smiled and her hands got bolder as she leaned toward me. Her robe was now open to the point that her nipples were visible. They had large brown aureoles and very perky. "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she took one of my hands and placed it on her breast. "Feel how soft they are."

I nervously squeezed her large breast feeling the hard nipple on my palm. She moaned as she put one hand on top of mine and the other went down to the bulge in my shorts and squeezed. She unbuttoned my shorts and freed my now raging hardness. She stroked my cock while I continued to play with her large soft breasts. She loosened the belt of her robe and let if fall open, revealing her body to me.

She leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock while stroking the shaft. I had never had such a wonderful feeling. I leaned my head back as she took the head into her mouth and sucked gently, still stroking my now rigid and swollen shaft. I placed my hand on her head as I enjoyed the warm wetness of her skilled mouth and tongue.

She moaned as she continued to stroke my shaft while her tongue swirled around the sensitive edge of my glans. I knew that I wouldn't last long under her experienced hands and mouth. She began moving her head up and down gradually as she took more of my cock into her mouth. Her moaning became louder as she sucked harder, driving me closer to my peak. Then I felt my cock deep into her throat. Her hands were busy on my balls now as they fondled and squeezed them gently.

:"I'm going to cum!" I moaned loudly.

"Um Hum!" she managed to moan her approval.

My cock exploded sending my cum deep into her throat. She swallowed and milked my shaft, trying to get all of my hot seed. My cock pulsed and spurted as I held onto her head. She looked up me, smiling while she licked her lips and fingers before raising up to kiss my lips. She continued to fondle my softening cock in her hand.

She lay back on the couch spreading her legs and placing one foot on the back. She took her fingers and spread her pussy lips.

"Do you see how wet my pussy is?" she asked. "That's what you did to me. It's all ready for you. Have you every seen a pussy before?"

"Only pictures in magazines," I answered.

She guided my hand to her wet pussy. "Take a good close look, Sweetie," she said. "Touch it if you like."

I explored her pussy with my eyes and my fingers, feeling the wetness and inserting my finger inside her before examining her clit. She moaned as my fingers massaged her clit. I learned quickly what made her moan. I wanted to taste her.

I got on my knees between her legs and leaned down to lick her wet pussy. My tongue entered her before I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. She writhed madly and moaned. I loved pleasing her like this. I could feel my cock getting hard again, but I wanted to see if I could make her cum like this.

I worked wildly on her pussy and was rewarded with her moans of pleasure and her hips raising, encouraging me to lick harder and faster. She was squeezing her large breasts and licking her nipples while her moans became louder.

"Fuck me with your fingers!" she shouted.

I slide two fingers inside her warm wet pussy and began sliding them in and out while continuing to lick and suck her clit.

"Like that!" she shouted before her spasms began and she screamed loudly. The juices poured from her pussy and I licked them as fast as I could.

My cock was hard again and I wanted to feel it inside of her hot pussy. I moved up between her legs and she anticipated my intent. She took my cock in her hand and guided toward her entrance.

I pressed forward, sliding into her with one hard stroke and began fucking her wildly. I looked down into her eyes and they were open wide. She wrapped her legs around me and her hips bucked against my pelvis. I couldn't believe how good this felt.

I continued to pump into her while her orgasms came one after another. She moaned and screamed with each one.

"Cum inside me!!!" she screamed, pulling her legs against her breast making her pussy tighter around my cock.

I pumped deeper and harder into her tight pussy, feeling the head hitting bottom. This drove me over the edge as I groaned and spewed another load. Her pussy clenched me tighter as she milked my cock

She relaxed her grip on me and lowered her legs. And I collapsed on her wonderful breasts. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer.

"It's been a long time since I was fucked like that," she said. "You and I are going to have some great times together.

I smiled and agreed. "I am happy that you were my first. I can't imagine it being any better than this."

She gave me a smack on the butt and said, "Baby, you have seen nothing, yet. Now you better get cleaned up and out of here before your Mom comes looking for you

I got up and dressed. I don't think that my feet touched the ground as I ran back home...

This was my introduction to the sexual experience. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. I have had a thing for older woman since. I plan to write more of my encounters with my neighbor and teacher. I would like to hear from men or women that have had similar experiences.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Neighbor, My Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds