• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mandy's Online Master Ch. 12

Mandy's Online Master Ch. 12

It took me a while to lick up all the piss in the tub. But there wasn't actually all that much. It was just an awkward thing to do, keeping my ass in the air for the camera and my hands around my ankles.

When I finished the men left me alone in the bathroom. They told me to clean myself up, put the hood back on and wait on my hands in knees for their call.

My hurried shower felt great. I dried myself slowly, letting the towel range over my body. I still thought of it as my body even though I seemed to give away at the drop of a hat. That's not true. Daniel and I had exchanged thousands of emails before I gave myself to him. I sent him hundreds of pictures of me doing all kinds of crazy debased things. I had never come so hard.

But now it's different. Now I am out there. Now I have been fucked on film by strangers. I had no idea where this was all going. Now I could really get hurt. I could really get some disease or get beat up or whatever.

As I dried myself I looked into the steamy mirror and I saw a wet hazy reflection of myself. I looked down and saw the leather hood on the sink. Little drops of water had condensed on it. I wiped them away.

The mirror was clearing up. Who did I see in there? I heard laughter out in the motel room. Will the girl in the mirror put on the hood and give herself to the men out there. More laughter—how many men are out there? My nipples hardened as the air in the bathroom cooled. I looked at them, and then I looked at the hood.

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. "Let's go whore, get your ass out here and get ready to be fucked. It's time for the main event."

I had been standing at the mirror for a while. My heart was now racing. I looked down and saw the hood in my hands. I licked my lips and put it on.

Even as I fumbled for the door knob I knew that it was never in doubt that I would put the hood on, that I would crawl out there and give myself to those strange men.

As I opened the door the voiced in the room grew quiet. I slowly crawled out into the main room. My jaw started trembling and my stomach felt hollow. I tried to breath deeply. I kept putting one hand, and then one knee, in front of the other.

"That's good whore. Stop right there. Put your face to the floor and spread your ankles out wider." It was one of the men who had used me before. I obeyed.

"Well gentlemen, here we have one grade-A slut. She will take you all and then beg for seconds. We own her for the next three hours. In that time she will take all of you. She will take you in her mouth, her pussy and her ass. Here is how it will work. There are ten of you—that's eighteen minutes each with the whore. I want you to have her one at a time. Six minutes in her mouth, six in her pussy and then six in her ass. I want you to pull out and shoot all over her mouth, then she will lick you clean. I will tell you when to switch holes."

Some of the guys asked about double and triple teaming me. The man in charge said, "Look guys, this is what I'm paying you for. One at a time I can turn this little session into ten internet videos. I make more cash if we spread you guys out. This way I can release a movie a week for two and a half months. I'd have to pay you less otherwise."

One of the guys spoke up, "But you are hardly paying us now."

"Look, you get to fuck this whore for free don't you? Shut up and get that dick of yours hard. You, you're hard, you get to go first. Remember don't talk. Take charge of her. Pump her hard. Get going. Time is money."

With that I heard footsteps approach me. "Get that head up and that mouth of yours on that cock whore." The man in charge was playing it up for the video.

I got to my knees. I opened my mouth and a cock shoved in. It hurt as it hit the back of my mouth. Two hands grabbed my head and the stranger started rocking in and out of my mouth. This wasn't fun. And this was only the beginning.

We got a rhythm going—not that I had much choice. The man just face fucked me, keeping his hands on the back of my head the whole time. It got easier as I started to make more saliva. I was surprised when I heard the man in charge say it was time to start fucking.

The dick popped out of my mouth and the hands pushed my head down to the floor. The man moved behind me and shoved his dick inside my pussy. He wasn't able to get all the way in on the first push and it hurt, but after a couple of stokes it started to feel good. Again I didn't do anything, the guy just pumped in and out his hands on my hips.

I was enjoying this. I could hear the voices around me. I could sense the naked men staring at me and getting hard. I liked being the only woman in the room, knowing that I was going to satisfy all these men.

Then I felt something cold squish into my ass. "There you go whore. The first dick in your ass gets lube. The rest will have to be lubed by your pussy so I hope you stay wet. It's time to switch."

My reverie vanished and I clenched up, worried about how much this next part will hurt. Of course, that just made it hurt even more. Tears came to my eyes and I caught my breath as the guy pushed into my ass way too fast. It seemed to burn and ache all at the same time. God it hurt. I knew that I just had to breathe and that the pain would go away soon. But I wanted it to go away now. I panicked a little and moved forward to take some pressure of my ass.

"No you don't whore. Take that dick. Show the camera how much you love it." The man in charge was angry. "Drill her dude. Take charge."

I felt the grip on my hips tighten and the guy behind my started fucking my ass harder. I was getting over the initial shock and my ass was relaxing. It still ached but it wasn't burning anymore. We started to get a good rhythm going.

My breasts felt good as they swung underneath me. I thought about the nine other guys in the room that would get to use me. Nine other guys that I couldn't see because of the hood. I was pretty turned on.

"Okay dude, you've got two more minutes then I want you to blast in the whore's mouth. Make sure you get it all over her face, then stick your cock in and let her clean her ass off you." I was ready. I wanted him to do it. I wanted his dick in my mouth in front of all those guys, in front of the camera, for Daniel. I licked my lips and let my mouth fall open.

"You. You are next. Get ready. Keep yourself hard." The man in charge was lining up number two.

I couldn't wait.

I felt the first man pull out and rush around to face me. I opened my mouth wider and felt his hot cum hit me. I licked my lips and leaned forward trying to get him in my mouth. My tongue flicked across his head and I lunged down on his cock. It tasted mostly of lube. I could here some gasps from the men in the room as I showed my eagerness.

"Next."

The man pulled away and immediately another cock pushed at my mouth. I was horny. I started sucking for all I was worth. This was the second of ten and I was in fine form.

I was a slut. I loved being used. I loved the fact that this was all on camera and that there were lots of guys in the room watching me do this. I knew no one would recognize me because of the leather hood. It liberated me, let me be the slut I wanted to be. I felt great.

My jaw was just getting sore when the man in charge told the guy fucking my face to bury himself in my pussy. I was ready and I dropped my face to the floor and waved my ass for him.

He buried himself easily and I felt an orgasm building. I couldn't move much because the guy was riding my hard with his hands on my hips, but I tried to push back into him. I felt a thumb push at my ass and I moaned as it slid in.

"Switch." called the man in charge.

The guy pulled out and, without missing a beat, pushed into my ass. It hurt just enough that it killed my building orgasm. I was a little frustrated and still horny as hell.

The guy kept pounding my ass. He was excited. I could feel his balls slap into my pussy. I wanted to reach between my legs and play with my clit, but I needed both hands to balance myself from this hard fucking. My clit was pulsing. I could feel the cool air on it as the guy pounded in and out of me. I could still taste the last guy's come, and the lube from my ass. I really wanted to cum. I really needed to cum.

And then, I started cumming. The guy kept pounding my ass and my pussy contracted, sending a gush of juices splatting on the floor. I moaned. I grunted. I came like an animal. I came like a slut.

It was too much for the guy fucking me. He rushed around and blasted his load all over my face. I felt great as I licked his softening cock, sucking everything from it.

"Enough whore, enough. It's time to switch."

I can't believe the man in charge had to tell me to stop. I was getting into this. I pulled back, licked my lips and opened my mouth. "Give it to me" I said.

The third guy walked straight into me. He just walked his cock right into my waiting mouth. My tongue stretched out to meet him and guide him to my throat. His Pelvis flattened my nose through the hood and his hands hit my chin.

I could tell he was impressed with how deep he got into my mouth on the first try. But it wasn't the first try for me. He moved his hands to the back of my head and pushed in even deeper. I didn't move. I just held my mouth open and pushed my tongue out and let him fuck my face. I thought he was going to come right then and there. I was so turned on.

I got an idea. I thought it would be fun to try and get the guy fucking my face to come early. I started moaning and with one hand ran my fingernails lightly from his calf up to his thigh. Then I let them dance around his balls. I felt them tighten and he pumped my face harder and faster. I leaned into his thrusts and moaned again. I reached back with a finger and pushed against his anus. The guy fucking my face grunted and I cupped his ass and pulled him into my face.

I felt his butt tighten. I slipped my finger partway inside him. He moaned and started bucking into my face like a madman. I could tasted him. He was going to come. I pushed my finger further up his ass, and that did it.

He grunted like an animal and came. Spurt after spurt filled my throat. My finger went further up his ass and I was really pulling him hard into me. I was moaning. I could feel my boobs bouncing and I could feel the cool air on my pussy.

I don't know why I did it, but it made me feel good to take control like that, to show the man in charge just how much I wanted the come in my mouth.

When the man in charge figured out what had happened we was angry. "What the hell are you doing whore? Are you trying to wreck my movie. No, keep the cameras rolling guys." I could hear the man in charge stomp towards me. "Don't try and blame the guy whore. We could all see what you did to him. You couldn't wait to taste the come could you whore? Could you?" With that he shoved me with his boot. "Answer me whore!"

"No Sir."

"No what, tell me."

"I couldn't wait to have his come down my throat Sir" my voice was quiet, trembling.

"Well whore, I can see that my original plan won't work. I'll have to tell Daniel that you've wrecked my little enterprise."

I panicked. "No Sir, please don't do that. I didn't mean to do it. I just got carried away. I want to be a good whore for you." I could here the snickers from around the room as I pleaded through the blackness of my leather hood.

"Well, I was going to get ten one scene movies out of this but you wrecked the third one." In fact, all of this was being filmed and I would find out later that it would become one long movie that became very popular on the net. "What can you do to salvage this for me whore?"

"Sir I will do anything you want. There is nothing that I won't do. I am a slut. I need come. I need to be fucked. My ass needs to be used. Please let these men use me.

"I was already letting the men use you whore. I already own you, at least for the next few hours."

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want the man in charge to say anything bad about me to Daniel. I was stuck.

"I am so mad at you whore!" Smack. He whacked my ass. It hurt like hell. Smack. He hit me again and again. "I'm so mad." He kept hitting my ass and I tried my best not to move.

Then he hit my pussy. I couldn't believe the pain. I shot forward. "Stay right where you are whore and take this. You are mine." He hit me again on the pussy.

"You sure are wet and sloppy. Do you like this whore?" He hit me again. "Do you want this whore? Tell me, tell me." He hit me again and let his hand linger and rubbed by sopping pussy.

"I need this Sir. I need to be used by you and your men. I need to be punished for taking the one man's come too soon." I couldn't believe the words that fell from my lips.

He hit me again. "That's right whore you do need this. Look at this sloppy pussy." He pushed some fingers inside. "You are nothing but a sex pig." He pushed his whole hand inside. I couldn't believe it. I could feel his fingers flexing inside of me. "This whore is taking my whole hand." With that he jabbed his other thumb up my ass and pulled up. It really hurt.

"I will stretch you a little whore so that you are ready for the fucking that is to come." He jammed his hand forward and pulled up harder with his thumb. I screamed. I was scared.

He pulled both hands away. I could here him fumbling with his zipper, and then his cock burst into my ass. "Take me whore. Work yourself against me."

I pumped back into his ass.

"You, get over here and get into her mouth. Looks like we'll shoot a gang bang after all. This whore is too much of a slut to wait for us to take her one at a time." The man in charge pulled hard back on my hair. My head snapped up and my mouth opened with a grunt. Then I cock was shoved in deep.

The man in charge kept fucking my ass and never let go of my hair. My face was immobile and the guy in front fucked my throat brutally, with both hands on my head. I remained squatting on all fours, taken them both. The man in charge would occasionally slap my ass as he rode me.

I reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy. I was dying to come.

"Keep your hands on the ground whore. You are here for us, not for yourself." The man in charge slapped me again. Then he reached around and grabbed my right tit. He squeezed and twisted the nipple. It hurt like hell but it also sent me flying. I erupted in a grunted, squirting orgasm that had been building throughout all of this abuse.

The man in charge knew I was coming and it sent him over the edge. He pounded into my ass and gave my tit one more vicious twist. I kept right on coming as he pumped his load into me.

He pulled out. "You, finish in her ass. I want her to clean me off." I lunged for the man in charge and took his semi hard cock into my mouth. I felt the other guy push into my ass and start pumping. I sucked the cock in my mouth and then started licking it from base to tip with long strokes. In the meantime the other guy came in my ass.

The man in charge had never let go of my hair, and when both guys were out of me he dragged me along the floor. I struggled to keep up, crawling and stumbling along.

"Get up on the bed whore and roll over on your back." It felt great to get off my hands and knees. I felt someone grab my ankle and tie something to it. Then my other ankle was tied. My feet seemed to be attached. Then both my feet were pulled up until my ass came up off the bed. My feet were pulled back and the rope attaching them together was put over my head and behind my neck. The weight of my legs was on my neck and my ass stuck up in the air.

My hands were then gathered and tied together underneath me. I could take some of the weight off my neck by pushing down into the bed with my hands. Someone grabbed my shoulders and slid me up until my head hung off the edge of the bed. I could see where this was going. I was scared, but I liked all the manhandling. My pussy was still sopping.

"Okay whore, now we will play a little game. There are six guys left—three for your ass and three for your mouth. Your pussy is left for me." With that he smacked my crotch. My pussy spasmed. I was horny.

"It's a race between the two groups. The first group to have all three come wins. The winners get what ever time is left alone with you. No cameras, no me, no nothing. They can beat you up. They can fuck you, anything, I don't care."

My breath caught in my throat. I was so close to another orgasm, and I was terrified. The man in charge slapped my pussy brutally. "Do you hear me whore?"

It was too much. I started coming again. I shuddered. Juices pumped out of my pussy and ran down my stomach. Some of the warm liquid hit my face. "Yes Sir. I hear you. Thank you for using me Sir. Thank you for hurting me. I need. it." It felt like it was someone else talking. I couldn't be that much of a slut could I?

He hit me again, and then one more time for good measure. I was on fire. "Go at her guys!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mandy's Online Master Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds