• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • EuroLetters Ch. 04

EuroLetters Ch. 04

Hey Clara!

So I left off when Francine was climbing on top of me right?

So, she gets on top of me in a 69 position and starts licking my pussy, cleaning all of Vincent's cum out of my little quim with her tongue and fingers... and at the same time she lowers her own pink clam onto my face! Well I didn't have much of a choice, and I figured what the hell anyway, I'm here for new experiences right? So I just stick out my tongue and I start licking up the cum from her pussy too!!! Well it didn't taste as bad as I always thought it would, in fact once I got all the man juice cleaned up from her she was tasting pretty sweet and fresh! I actually really started getting into the pussy munching, especially because she was doing a bang-up job on mine!

There's just something different about getting eaten out by a girl, I think, it's like she knew exactly what to do! And I guess that makes sense since us girls know what we like! So I started doing everything I could for her too, licking and stroking, nibbling on her lips and clit, and sucking on everything that I could find to suck on! I even pushed two of my fingers into her tight little hole and started stroking her there, it was so tight and hot and wet... I found her g-spot, all nubby inside of her, and started just lightly pressing on that.

Well as soon as I started doing that to her she started doing it back to me, and I could see the guys watching us again out of the corner of my eyes. It was so hot, getting the best pussy eating of my life while these two seriously cute guys were watching... and knowing that I was doing something that's so new to me! Plus she was really getting to me with the way she was stroking the inside of my pussy, I was writhing underneath her and I could feel my hard little nipples rubbing against her stomach. The better she made me feel the harder I wanted to suck her juices, and I guess the same went for her, so we just kept going at each other's pussies, harder and rougher, and all of the sudden we were both screaming into each other's cunts! I was cumming so hard, and she was too, and all these juices started flowing out of her pussy and I slurped all of them up - it was that or choke! It tasted good away, and it was just so dirty and hot.

Well at this point Micael was all the way up, but Vincent was still only semi-hard, and he kinda seemed to want to just watch anyway. So Micael steps up and he wanted to fuck me cuz he hadn't yet, so Francine just kinda sits up on my face and spreads my legs in a V for him!!! So he starts pushing into my cunt, and I'm still all super sensitive from just having cum, and so I start going beserk on Francine's pussy, licking and sucking again. I can feel her hands squeezing my big boobs and she starts kneading them with her fingers while Micael starts fucking me good, and I've got my arms wrapped around her legs which are spread over my face. I was eating pussy like a pro by now, just really enjoying myself while I ate her out, especially because she was working my tits over like they were pull-toys.

So then Francine takes my legs and pulls them back, wrapping her arms around them and then reaching around to grab my nipples with her fingers. That meant that every time she was jostled or I was jostled she ended up tugging hard on my nipples, and with Micael fucking me so hard that was a lot! It got to the point where I was barely paying attention to pussy eating because I was moaning so hard, but Francine seemed to like that too.

Then Micael did something that completely shocked me, he pulled out and started putting his dick into my tight little virgin ass!!! It hurt SOOO bad... I could feel my little ring just bulging around the thick head of his cock, and I started trying to struggle and scream, trying to tell him no... but Francine was holding me! She had me in the perfect position for him to fuck my ass, and even though she could tell I was struggling she didn't let go! Actually, I think she really enjoyed having me scream into her pussy - I know that the moans earlier felt good, so I guess this did too, but I was really upset! She was just grinding her pussy down on my face while I was getting fucked up the butt!!!

It felt like he was shoving a baseball bat into my ass, it was so thick and long, it felt like it was going on forever, just filling up my entire backside. I could feel myself cramping! Finally he hit balls deep and I could feel his sack slapping up against my butt cheeks. Well he started pulling out and then plunging back in, really riding my ass hard without giving me too much of a chance to relax, and I could feel my muscles just like spasming and twitching around him! I'm sure it felt good, but that wasn't my intent just then! I just wanted to get him out! But his dick was so wet from being in my pussy that it didn't matter how hard I squeezed, it just hurt more for me and felt better for him!

Well once I stopped struggling Francine let one of my legs go and reached down to start playing with my pussy... to my surprise I was still wet! Really wet! And she started flicking my clit and rubbing my pussy lips... and then all of the sudden the dick in my ass started to feel really good! I think it's cuz what she was doing to my pussy was really distracting me, plus I was finally starting to relax and the movement was a lot easier. So I started eating her out again to thank her for taking away some of the pain.

Micael hadn't been in my ass long when he shoved really hard and really deep, and I cried out in surprise and more pain, and then all of the sudden I could feel him pulsing in my ass!! He was cumming in my ass! Sending his juices up into my dark hole!!!

Well I could see what happened next, cuz Francine was still covering my face with her pussy, but all of the sudden Micael pulled out and something hard was pushing back into my stretched hole! I knew it had to be Vincent, I guess he just couldn't stand being left out. Well he wasn't as long as Micael but he was a little thicker, so it burned again, but not as bad as before. In fact, the burning felt kinda good! So Francine starts rubbing my little clitty really hard, and I can tell she's close to cumming again, and I just kinda let myself go with it! I started cumming, and yelling up into her pussy again and I think she started cumming while I was, and I can feel my ass clenching around Vincent's dick and it felt so naughty and wrong that it just made me cum even harder!

After Francine finished cumming she climbed off of me - but still holding up my legs - so that I could watch as Vincent fucked my ass.

I was so exhausted the next morning, we had all fucked all night long! I got to watch while both of them fucked Francine in the butt too... and they did something really wicked, they both fucked her at the same time! Not like I did, but one in her pussy and one in her ass!!! they asked me if I wanted the same but I was too scared, so they came in her like that!

Now I'm not so scared though, I think I might want to try that too!

Anyway, I'm sure I'm giving you lots of food for thought... I'd say I hope you're having as much fun as I am right now, but there's just no possible way!

*kisses and a boob grab*

Gina

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • EuroLetters Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds