• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Werewolves of Africville

The Werewolves of Africville

"You, lady, right there, you need to stop," came the angry male voice, and Riley ignored it because, well, who pays attention to mall cops anyways? Without breaking stride, she cut through the rather packed Billings Bridge Mall and made her way to the OC Transpo bus station, intent on catching the first bus out of there. The mall security guy was still tailing her, but she could tell that he was losing steam...just like a human.

Riley hopped on the 111 bus heading to Baseline Station, and flashed her student pass to the driver, a bespectacled white man in his forties. If he thought anything of the tall young woman who raced to catch the bus, he didn't let on. Riley waited with baited breath for the bus to take off, right as the mall security guard reached the platform. Nice save, Riley thought with a smile.

Heading to the back of the bus, Riley carefully opened her purse, and looked at the contents. Among the junk she normally carried, there were some nice earrings and bracelets from Vivah Jewelry, one of the mall's best. Riley smiled, pleased with herself. Not bad for about an hour's work. Those unfortunate big-city bozos never even knew what hit them...

Today, Riley was dolled up to the nines, like her grandfather, Grandpa Joe, also known as Joseph Colley, used to say. Standing five-foot-eleven, neither slim nor chubby but somewhere in between, the curvy, brown-skinned young woman with the stylish Afro looked gorgeous in a dark gray leather vest over a white turtleneck shirt, dark gray Capri pants and black UGG boots. Got to sell the image if you want them to fall for the con, Riley reminded herself.

The City of Ottawa, Ontario, was turning out to be a lot of fun for Riley, fashionista, Carleton University criminal psychology student, and sufferer of a touch of kleptomania. Sure, Ottawa could never rival the lively environs of Halifax, Nova Scotia, where Riley was born. In the Canadian Capital, Riley felt ill at ease at times, mainly due to the fact that there were so many people around. In rural Nova Scotia, one could run for miles without seeing a stinking human, and it was a blessing...

Riley switched buses a few stops down the line, grabbing the 104 bus that would take her to Carleton University. It was three o'clock and her Criminal Behavior : Opposite Viewpoints class was starting in a few minutes. The professor, Angela something or other, a tall white woman with blonde hair, was a former police officer who decided to give teaching a try. Riley found her hard to stomach, but not for the obvious reasons...

Riley is a gifted young woman, in more ways than one. Among her many gifts are an uncanny sense of smell, and she can tell that her brilliant professor, Ms. Angela, is having an affair with a grad student named Clive, a Jamaican guy currently working on his MBA at Carleton University. Clive was Angela's T.A. and the two reeked of each other. The fact that they tried to hide their obvious tryst both amused and annoyed Riley, who could see right through them...

"Riley, you're different, you're like me, I hoped the family curse might skip your generation but alas, it was not to be," said Grandpa Joe, on that long ago night when Riley asked him about the changes she was going through. At a time when a lot of young women were figuring out their identities, Riley was undergoing a rather startling transformation.

"Gee, thanks, Gramps, I'm a frigging Werewolf," Riley replied, and Grandpa Joe, a tall, slender, dark-skinned man who'd been born and raised in the Africville community of Nova Scotia, repressed a shudder. The old man never got used to the term that the mundane world used for their kind. It was so damn inaccurate, and he found it downright offensive.

"Don't use that term, young lady, you're one of us, that's all," Grandpa Joe countered, and Riley sighed. They were sitting at the dinner table, inside the old house that had been in their family since the olden days. The Colley family had been in Nova Scotia for a very long time, ever since their ancestors came over from the United States shortly before the U.S. Civil War. They were among the first black people to ever set foot in Canada as free men and free women, and that meant something.

"Gramps, I'm a freak," Riley protested, and the old man closed his eyes, hard. Grandpa Joe had secretly hoped that Riley would take after her late mother, Julianne Wentworth, a lovely red-haired, green-eyed, English-born woman whose proper Londoner family turned their backs on her for marrying Joseph Colley Jr. the handsome black Canadian man who won her heart. Sadly, the old man's hope floundered, and Riley took after her father, in more ways than one. Riley won the family's genetic lottery, becoming a full-blown werewolf on her nineteenth birthday...

"Not true, Riley, what we are can be a blessing, we can do things that the sheep, ahem, normal humans, can only dream of," Grandpa Joe said, flashing his forlorn granddaughter a knowing smile. All those years he spent raising Riley after her parents died would prove worthwhile, for Riley was destined to wield a power far greater than that of her late father and grandfather.

"Gramps, teach me how to handle this," Riley said to Grandpa Joe, and the old man nodded. The following night, a dark, under the light of the moon, two wolfish forms streaked through the Nova Scotian wilderness. Transformed and free, Riley followed her grandfather as the wizened elder raced through the woods, moving more surefootedly than any human ever would. That night, they caught a deer, a young buck, slaughtered it and feasted on its flesh. It was one of the best experiences of Riley's young life...

When morning came, the two of them were in for a surprise. Grandpa Joe resumed his human form, which was perfectly normal since ninety nine percent of their kind can only change due to the power of the full moon. Riley, though, was still in wolfish form when morning came. The old man stared at her, astonished. It would take a conscious effort on Riley's part to resume human form...

"Riley, you're one of the True Shifters, one who changes anytime, day or night, instead of being bound by the full moon, this is amazing," Grandpa Joe said, and Riley smiled shyly. The young woman didn't fully understand the implications of what her grandfather was saying, of course. Thousands upon thousands of men and women the world over are bound by the blessings and the curse of lycanthropy. Only the ones like Riley are truly free...

"That's cool, I guess," Riley replied, and her nonchalant response both amused and annoyed Grandpa Joe. Over the next few months, the old man taught his granddaughter the rules of their kind. Initiated to the Hunt and awakened to her hidden power, Riley became more confident. Eventually, she felt ready to take on the world. When Riley opted to study out of province, Grandpa Joe was both sad and excited for her.

"Riley, you're my only granddaughter and last living link to my son Joseph Jr. and I don't want to lose you, call me if you need anything, and protect yourself, you're precious to me," Grandpa Joe said to her. Riley nodded, and hugged her grandfather. The two of them stood inside a crowded terminal at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport, exchanging tearful goodbyes. Waving at Grandpa Joe, Riley grabbed her belongings and headed for the boarding area. A new chapter of her life was beginning. Ottawa here I come, Riley thought excitedly.

It had been a year since Riley Colley moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and the young biracial woman knew the Capital like the back of her hand. She liked Carleton University, but found the town surrounding the lively campus kind of boring. Fortunately, Riley liked to make her own fun. It was the only way to kill the boredom and loneliness which plagued her...

Riley had been in the City of Ottawa for a year without encountering a single other being like herself. Back in Nova Scotia, Grandpa Joe introduced her to a few others, like Ishmael Stanwood, this tall, dark-skinned, unruly young man from the town of Preston who was prone to getting into drunken fist fights. Of course, Ishmael was thousands of miles away, and Riley was stuck in Ottawa, among the sheep...

One day, while walking around the woods of Gatineau, Riley sensed an unexpected and rather familiar presence. Disturbed, she almost wolfed out and then she saw...him. There he was, Ishmael Stanwood, all six feet three inches and two hundred and fifty pounds of him. The dark-skinned brother from Preston, Nova Scotia, stood there, leaning against a massive oak tree, a cocky grin on his darkly handsome face.

"Hey, Riley, what's good?" Ishmael asked, as if he had every right to be there, in these woods that Riley claimed as her own. Her place to be away from the humans. Riley crossed the hundred or so meters separating her from Ishmael in an instant, and as she seemingly materialized before him, the young wolf-man blinked in surprise, his eyes flashing yellow for a second before resuming their normal brown color.

"Ishmael, you son of a bitch, what are you doing on my turf?" Riley asked, grabbing him by the collar, and Ishmael grinned. As one of the True Shifters, riley possessed superhuman strength and speed even while in human form. Ishmael and Grandpa Joe and the others were not so lucky. In human form, they were pretty much one hundred percent human, save for their unnaturally sharp senses, of course.

"Well, Riley, I've been tailing you for a few days, spotted you at the Rideau Shopping Center and followed you at a distance, just to see what you were up to," Ishmael replied, as though his stalking bit were the most normal thing in the world. Riley felt like throttling him, but Ishmael looked good, and smelled even better. She could smell his inner wolf underneath the human mask which he was forced to wear in the absence of the full moon.

"Ishmael, girls, even the ones like me, don't like ruffians like you following us, I'll let that slide, for now," Riley replied with a smile, letting go of his collar. Ishmael grinned and nodded, and then pulled something out of his bright red flannel shirt. Before he even opened the letter, Riley snatched it out of his hand, having smelled Grandpa Joe's scent on it.

"Grandpa Joe gave me this for you when I told him I was heading to Ontario," Ishmael said earnestly. Riley nodded, and read the letter. Just a cute note from her grandfather wishing her well, and of course handing her a couple hundred bucks just because. Smiling, Riley pocketed both the cash and the letter, and then fixed her eyes on the handsome young man before her.

"Hmm, Ishmael, with your bad reputation, I'm pleasantly surprised you kept your word to the old man," Riley said, and Ishmael bristled. She could tell that her words hurt him. Among their kind, a wolf-man or wolf-woman's word is their bond. Honor meant something to their species, unlike the exceptionally treacherous human sheep that surrounded them.

"Riley, I came to Ontario to work construction, but I'm also here to check up on you, you might be stronger than me in some ways but you're still the little brat I remember chasing around my mother's farm," Ishmael said, laughing. Riley looked at Ishmael and without warning, she grabbed him and shoved him against the tree. Ishmael winced, and then blocked Riley's hands when she lashed out at him, then they wrestled fiercely before tumbling on the forest floor.

"Alright, big man, you got lucky and won this round," Riley said, panting, as she found herself pinned by Ishmael. The burly black Nova Scotian wolf-man smiled at her, his eyes bright yellow now. Riley looked up at him and felt...it. The ravenous urge for violence, blood and excitement which was part of her genetic makeup as a superhuman predator. Except now it was calling for something else...

"Do you accept me?" Ishmael asked, looking into Riley's yellowing eyes even as he barely resisted the urge to take her. Instead of replying, the young woman wrapped her arms around him. Riley smiled coyly, spreading her thick thighs invitingly, and that's when Ishmael Stanwood got the message. Easing out of his flannel shirt and blue jeans, he embraced Riley and began making love to her, right then and there...

"Make love to me, Ishmael," Riley demanded, and Ishmael nodded, taking off her top, freeing her lovely round breasts, which he caressed. Riley eased out of her shorts, and Ishmael smiled upon realizing that the feisty Nova Scotian wolf-woman was not wearing any underwear. He kissed her full and deep, caressing her breasts as she pressed her curvy body against him, wanting him almost desperately...

"Riley, sweetie, I've wanted you for ages," Ishmael confessed, and he kissed Riley's breasts, then slid his hand between her thick thighs. As Ishmael kissed a path from Riley's breasts to her round little belly, he blew on her belly, causing her to laugh. Next, the brother buried his face between her legs and Riley squealed as he wrapped his mouth around her clitoris and began sucking on it greedily while fingering her already wet pussy. Riley was in heaven, and she could sense that Ishmael was just getting started...

As the evening rolled on, the two of them made love, right under the stars. Riley found herself on all fours, face down and big beautiful ass up, as Ishmael took her from behind. Thrusting his long, dark dick into Riley's pussy, Ishmael gripped her hip with one hand and smacked her big ass with the other. Riley moaned softly and kept grinding her ass against Ishmael, loving the feel of his hard dick inside of her. She just couldn't get enough...

After hours of passionate lovemaking, Riley Colley and Ishmael Stanwood lay on the soft grass, not caring that it was a cool evening in late November, and ordinary humans would be freezing right about now. They lay there, enjoying the moment, and for once, Ishmael the chatterbox was silent, and a happy Riley rested her lovely head against his hairy chest. There aren't a lot of perfect moments in this life, even for beings such as these, but for Riley and Ishmael, this was as close as it gets.

When the full moon rose, three nights later, two wolfish forms streaked at superhuman speed through the wilderness of Gatineau, Quebec. In places seldom explored by human beings, they frolicked, playfully fought, made love, hunted, feasted and made love again. When the day came, Riley and Ishmael walked into a Tim Horton's located in a neighborhood at the edge of the woods, and casually enjoyed breakfast. Hand in hand, they boarded the bus going back to the City of Ottawa. For the two fang-mates, life was good...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Werewolves of Africville

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds